April 18, 2014 | 1817 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2004 8:01:00 PM More reviews by victoriamegatron

I don't understand what all the hype is about.This stuff is sticky and too expensive!I can buy Bonne Bell or Avon for alot less and have a better quality of a product.All you're buying is a Lancome logo which isn't that great anyways.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2004 5:00:00 PM More reviews by preetigirl

Have these in several colors...She Shines, a very bold berry in the tube, but almost clear on my lips or maybe a slight hint of pink? The flavor is sweet as berry flavored candy!

The other colors Blueberry Blast--tastes great, appears almost translucent with a cool silvery blue sheen with sparkle, Citron, a lemony and golden yellow which appeared warmer on me than all the rest, and finally, Celebrity, the one I liked least...a weird flavor, a whitish color with more sparkle, but it seemed grittier than the others.
These don't last any longer than other glosses and have a sticky texture, though less sticky than MAC and slightly more liquid and about the same shine as Revlon.

I guess any gloss by definition means it doesn't stay on long enough for you to gloss over it! I've tried MAC, Revlon, JT's, Avon, Dior, L'oreal, to name a few, and out of all of these, JT's smell and taste the best, but MAC lasted longer.

JT's offer a lot of colors, but it seemed like they were translucent for the most part. If you want deeper color, go for MAC or Dior, but spending more than $10 to $15 on gloss is pretty much a waste in my humble opinion. I paid less than retail for these, though they mostly retail for $15.50.
I was only compelled to buy these after hearing a thousand raves from MUA's, so I finally bought several.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2004 10:14:00 PM More reviews by blonde247forever

I do like this lip gloss. I do agree that it is sticky, but i like sticky glosses so I guess if you dont like the 'sticky feeling' , dont buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2004 10:50:00 PM More reviews by charvana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sticky. Smelly. Yucky-tasting. Reminded me of that old roll-on, shiny stuff from the '70's. Bleagh

Passed it off to my 17-yr-old daughter, who LOVES the kind of lip gloss that *smacks* when she sticks her lips together.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2004 8:30:00 PM More reviews by paleasianchick

Very disappointed. Usually a big lancome fan, but the gloss is very sticky and tends to dry my lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2004 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Mitsouko_Claire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have just done a make up bag clear out (no small feat considering how often I'm left waiting around in airports...) and am totally lost for words (well, almost...)
Why in god's name do I have not one, not two but three half used grubby tubes of this gunk on my person? I mean, when did this happen?!? I HATE these things! I'd get it if there was one new nearly full tube but three??? half used???
Nearly every aspect of this product gripes me: the sticky goopy consistency, the little bits of glitter that linger on your pillowcases for months, (seemingly immune to a ride in the washing machine), the rip-off price, the horrid mineral oil taste, thinly masked by fetid, artificial fruits of the forest, the hair one is forced to ingest as ones whole crown gradually adhederes to one's fly trap slug lips. But mostly I just hate the fact that these ghastly little tubes nest at the bottom of every rich white sloaney girl's 'it' bag, and that I'm forced to watch said girls reapply this vacuously over and over again whenever i go to a bar or take public transportation.
Rant over lol

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2004 11:41:00 PM More reviews by mulove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had two of these: Miracle and Dreamsicle. I gave Miracle to my little sister and I have Dreamsicle. I have it, but don't reach for it much. I don't find this to be much different from other high end lipglosses. I think price is resonable for the size it comes in. This is just average lipgloss with nice shine and medium stickiness. After two of these, I don't think I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2004 5:55:00 PM More reviews by nielsenk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a lip product junkie. I like makeup but I LOVE lip products. I prefer a lip gloss to a lipstick because my lips get dried out very easily. I also just prefer the look of a lip gloss. I have tried so many brands from Neutrogena to MAC. I have to say that these Lancome Juicy Tubes are fabulous. They provide fabulous shine and texture and are so moisturizing. They last a long time for lip gloss and come in great colors. I have Spring Fling, Miracle, and Iced Cranberry...all of which I love. They are wonderful by theselves and fabulous with a liner. Perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2004 9:39:00 PM More reviews by polarfreeze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Juicy Tubes look great, smell great, and taste good enough. They have cute containers that fit into my pocket without looking like I'm too happy to see someone. Unfortunately, I can get that somewhere else too for a much lower price. I would use them again, but only if it was given to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2004 12:09:00 AM More reviews by MsLips

These glosses are delicious, but sticky. The price is too high and this gloss is very similar to L'oreal's colour juices. These taste so good, especially the pop versions. These are fun, playful glosses.