December 21, 2014 | 1644 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2005 7:22:00 PM More reviews by BeneBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

JT's are exactly the same as the Loreal lip gloss. Lancome is owned by Loreal and is a high end version of it. Overall JT's are too sticky and leave a film in the corners of your mouth. Colors are okay and I actually like simmer, but hate the smell and texture.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2005 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Snackmeister

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like these, but let's be clear about what they are...they're basically a transparent gloss. Some of them have a bit more tint, or different colored sparkles, but they're not going to deposit a lot of color. I like the wonderful scent and find the JT texture to be less sticky and the scent less overpowering than that of the company's drugstore product, L'Oreal Colour Juice.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2005 3:50:00 AM More reviews by 7399tanja

OMG! So sticky, yuck. Not to mention that L'oreal does exact same product for less than half of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2005 7:57:00 PM More reviews by sunshines113

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best lip gloss for a high shine (whether alone or over a lipstick). These wear forever, have a great flavor/scent with each one and the shade range is excellent. There are some juicy tubes that offer a lot of pigment (if you want great pigment, try their Star Gloss) but for transparent high shine gloss, these are the best! much less sticky than MAC lipglass. Plus it seems like EVERY cosmetic line out there is hopping on the Juicy Tubes bandwagon and trying to package their own lipglosses the same way. Despite the imitators, this is THE lip gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2004 9:07:00 PM More reviews by CarolineS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Juicy tubes. They have a great shine to them and they also smell wonderful. They are less sticky than MAC Lip Glass. My favorite so far is Simmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2004 6:50:00 PM More reviews by pokishness

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love these! I know they are all pretty expensive, but I'm addicted! I have JT Pop in Raspberry Ice and Regular JT in Manihi and love both! I have pic of both in my profile thing, just cuz I was bored and felt like it. Two very different colors, but they come out beautifully!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2004 6:52:00 AM More reviews by Nocturnelle

I was once obsessed with these and had them all.. then I sold them on E-bay because they literally all looked the same on me. If you love these, get spring fling to start off. It's the best over all, I'd say

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2004 6:22:00 PM More reviews by contiguous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received a set of mini-JT's last year. None of them deposit any colour at all! The price is too high, and overall it's a bit of a ripoff

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2004 1:13:00 AM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I gave JTs a negative review before, and I think it was only b/c I didn't like the first one I had(Sparkling Odile). I now have 4 full size tubes(Icy Pop, Ultra-light Kirsch, Raspberry Ice, and Manihi. Swapped SO away!) & 3 mini tubes(Simmer, Dreamsicle, Sun Bronze). I once thought these were sticky, but I don't know what I was on at the time b/c they're not at all. They're thick & long lasting, and excluding the pops, each one has it's own scent & taste. The pops are all bubblegum flavored & make your lips all cold. I love that feeling, it's so refreshing & for me it lasts the whole time I have it on. I took one point off b/c most of them are too sheer, and b/c they're pretty expensive. Though when you think about how much they really give you, they're not really that bad. I've come around to these glosses & they've grown on me, you could say.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2004 8:01:00 PM More reviews by victoriamegatron

I don't understand what all the hype is about.This stuff is sticky and too expensive!I can buy Bonne Bell or Avon for alot less and have a better quality of a product.All you're buying is a Lancome logo which isn't that great anyways.