Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 2/12/2005 4:56:00 AM

I can't say I like the Juicy Tubes. I don't like that they feel so sticky and the horrible smell gives me a headache. I like the colors and they give a nice shine, but so do many other lip glosses without the high price.

on 1/23/2005 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

JT's are exactly the same as the Loreal lip gloss. Lancome is owned by Loreal and is a high end version of it. Overall JT's are too sticky and leave a film in the corners of your mouth. Colors are okay and I actually like simmer, but hate the smell and texture.

on 1/14/2005 1:29:00 PM

I like these, but let's be clear about what they are...they're basically a transparent gloss. Some of them have a bit more tint, or different colored sparkles, but they're not going to deposit a lot of color. I like the wonderful scent and find the JT texture to be less sticky and the scent less overpowering than that of the company's drugstore product, L'Oreal Colour Juice.

on 1/11/2005 3:50:00 AM

OMG! So sticky, yuck. Not to mention that L'oreal does exact same product for less than half of the price.

The best lip gloss for a high shine (whether alone or over a lipstick). These wear forever, have a great flavor/scent with each one and the shade range is excellent. There are some juicy tubes that offer a lot of pigment (if you want great pigment, try their Star Gloss) but for transparent high shine gloss, these are the best! much less sticky than MAC lipglass. Plus it seems like EVERY cosmetic line out there is hopping on the Juicy Tubes bandwagon and trying to package their own lipglosses the same way. Despite the imitators, this is THE lip gloss.

on 12/30/2004 9:07:00 PM

I love Juicy tubes. They have a great shine to them and they also smell wonderful. They are less sticky than MAC Lip Glass. My favorite so far is Simmer.

on 12/28/2004 6:50:00 PM

Love these! I know they are all pretty expensive, but I'm addicted! I have JT Pop in Raspberry Ice and Regular JT in Manihi and love both! I have pic of both in my profile thing, just cuz I was bored and felt like it. Two very different colors, but they come out beautifully!

on 12/27/2004 6:52:00 AM

I was once obsessed with these and had them all.. then I sold them on E-bay because they literally all looked the same on me. If you love these, get spring fling to start off. It's the best over all, I'd say

on 12/21/2004 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I received a set of mini-JT's last year. None of them deposit any colour at all! The price is too high, and overall it's a bit of a ripoff

on 12/11/2004 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I gave JTs a negative review before, and I think it was only b/c I didn't like the first one I had(Sparkling Odile). I now have 4 full size tubes(Icy Pop, Ultra-light Kirsch, Raspberry Ice, and Manihi. Swapped SO away!) & 3 mini tubes(Simmer, Dreamsicle, Sun Bronze). I once thought these were sticky, but I don't know what I was on at the time b/c they're not at all. They're thick & long lasting, and excluding the pops, each one has it's own scent & taste. The pops are all bubblegum flavored & make your lips all cold. I love that feeling, it's so refreshing & for me it lasts the whole time I have it on. I took one point off b/c most of them are too sheer, and b/c they're pretty expensive. Though when you think about how much they really give you, they're not really that bad. I've come around to these glosses & they've grown on me, you could say.

Popular Lip Glosses