October 20, 2014 | 1191 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by mslovely417

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I chose this brush over my MAC 130 brush for liquid foundation. I think I've said enough.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by dprovi

I'm going to buy two more. That alone should tell you how much I love this brush.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Jenstarlast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great brush for the price, amazing. The quality is not always 100% dependable as I have two of these and one, the handle is not secure. I do not like the way this applies liquid foundation, but I do like it for powder products. I would repurchase these. For the price, you really cannot beat these brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by lisahousey

Why have I not picked this brush up sooner?! I am in love with this brush. I'm considering getting another one because I would like one for liquid foundation and one for powder products. It does take a long time to dry, but other than that I totally recommend this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by dddsmiller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm with the majority here too! There isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said about this brush. The short......it's cheap, it's soft, it's densely packed and def worth the $3!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by biliboong

A "YouTube made me do it" but in a good way. I'd been wanting this brush for a while but my Target didn't have this in stock until around July. I hate ordering from ELF online because of the shipping costs, and I don't want to buy a bunch of products just to get to the minimum. When I saw this in stock, I definitely got it. It's a brush that does its job. I can't say many bad things about it, really. Just that it sure does know how to collect lint from to time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by franktommyquaker

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE! If you do not have this ........buy it today. Dirt cheap good quality. SO WORTH THE PRICE.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2011 8:36:00 AM More reviews by PussPuss1

I got one of these because of all of the great reviews. I really like it, although as you ladies promised, sure enough the head came unstuck from the handle pretty quickly. Never mind, I just need to get the superglue out.

I use it to put on my liquid foundation (I dab it on my face first in the general direction, then use the brush to stipple and swirl it around. It's great, I'm very happy with it. No more sponges for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 8:30:00 AM More reviews by MyzTery2u

My favorite brush! I have a stipple brush but it's not as dense as I need for my liquid foundation but who cares because I have this brush!! I stipple my foundation into my skin with this brush and it looks perfect. I can still see my pores and my skin looks awesome. It does not have alot of excess product on it. It's easy to clean. I can't sing this brush's praises enough. I have bought extra just in the off chance everyone realizes how wonderful this brush is and I can't find it anymore. Matter of fact, I think I'm about to go buy another one now!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by smbetts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh goodness, I cannot explain to you how much I love this brush. Its my HG foundation brush, I use it for my liquid foundation. I'm planning on buying at least 2 more for my powder and for a backup.
I don't notice that it really sucks up any product. I pour a VERY small amount of foundation (like a dime size amount) into a flat dish (that I clean daily after use) and very lightly dip my brush into the product and then stipple it on my face.
Flawless application, I look like I've airbrushed my make up.
I haven't noticed any shedding and I've washed it a few times. But even if it did a little, goodness its only $3, buy another.