E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 11/21/2011 8:22:00 PM

I have not been able to find a use for this brush yet. It's far too prickly to use to stipple foundation on and the flat surface makes it very odd to apply powder all over the face.
I would like to point out, however, that E.L.F.'s quality control for their brushes is not that great. I own two of their stippling brushes and one is flimsy and hardly dense at all, while the other one is the exact opposite. For $3 it's worth a shot, I guess but I won't be repurchasing even given the chance that my second one could be better.

on 11/20/2011 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this brush....it picks up product well, and is very soft, yet dense.

on 11/19/2011 1:13:00 AM

I LOVE this brush!! I find it perfect for applying my pressed mineral powder. It is the perfect density for quick and even distribution. The price makes it a no-brainer.

on 11/16/2011 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

totally rock! I use it to apply mineral powder foundation and it blends it really well . This $3 brush does not shed at all! What an amazing quality brush for this cheap. I am sure I can get more use of it but now I only have one. Will buy a couple more and stock up.

on 11/13/2011 2:23:00 AM

I got this last week. I only washed it once so far. It hasn't shed on me at all. It blends my powder wonderfully. I mostly use it for blending out the bronzer that I apply with my contour brush. I am looking forward to trying it with other things. I also love the way it looks. It is such an attractive brush for the price.

on 11/13/2011 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I want so many more of these!!! At least 5 :D

You already know this brush is good, why are you reading this? :)

I use this brush to:
- Pack on and buff powder foundation
- "Stipple" (lol) and Buff creme/liquid foundation
- Blend/thin out my milk of magnesia into a thin film

Its so very sturdy and cute too! Elf won with this on, no matter how many hundred of dollar your brush set cost, you have to add a couple of these because its awesome.

on 11/12/2011 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I Bought This Brush And I Loved It For Applying Powder And Blending Out My Blush. It's Very Densely Packed And The Taklon Bristles don't Scratch Or Hurt Your Face.

CON: Whenever I Wash This Brush, The Bristles Start To Shed A lot, to the Point where Some Bristles Are Much. Much Longer Than Others. It Doesn't Leak Black Ink, But The Bristles Falling Off Every Time I Wash Break My Heart.

I Gave It A Three Because My Brush Just Might Be Defective. The Shedding Doesn't Happen With Any Of My Other Elf Studio Line Brushes. Besides the Shedding, I Love This Brush.

on 11/12/2011 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

It's so soft! And for the price I love it! I use it mainly for contouring and powder aplication. Love this brush

on 11/11/2011 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Yes yes yes!!! This product definitely lives up to the hype. The bristles are super soft and the brush is dense. This brush is perfect for makeup application. I have used it with various powders and even to buff in some liquids. Picks up product like a dream, nice even distribution on the skin and so soft. I have had this for over 2 months, it gets spot cleaned daily and a deep cleanse weekly and I have yet to loose a bristle. Looks as good as the day I bought it. This brush is sooo cheap and so good! A must have. You will not be disappointed. And the best part of all is how incredibly cheap it was. $3!!!!! Why would you ever spend more when you clearly don't have to. I would definitely repurchase.

on 11/10/2011 11:06:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This works good for blending my foundation and for all over face powder, but it doesn't work too well for blush I really like how the brush is soft and doesn't irritate my skin. A definite must have for any woman! The price is great too :)

Popular Makeup Brushes