January 27, 2015 | 2069 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best powder brush I ever bought, hands down. It makes applying any kind of powder (pressed powder after makeup for instance) fun and the result looks very professional!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

Love, love, love this brush I own 2 I use one for liquid foundation and the other for powder, it applies both beautifully. This is definitely one of the best brushes especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Charlin

This brush is fantastic! I have tried several brushes from ELF but they have all been a bit, well, 'meh' and not worth having, but this one is lovely. The bristles are very densely packed, super soft and luxurious. I can't wait to use this brush with the complexion perfection powder to set my makeup. I have only used this with translucent powder, not blusher or bronzer so I can't comment on how good it is for them. It seems well made so it should last for years, if it ever breaks I will repurchase straight away. For the price (3.50 in UK) you can't go wrong! Better than my NARS kabuki.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

Love it! I bought two, one for my vanity and one for traveling to use with mineral foundation. It's really a pleasure to use, so very soft and dense. So yeah, for quality and price - you need it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I just got this brush. I was looking for something to apply my mineral powder foundation. This is the perfect size. It feels really soft. It applies the makeup really well. It's super cheap. I like it a lot.

Edit: After about a month and 4 washings, my brush is falling apart. I guess you get what you pay for. I wash all of my brushes every week. I have a Sephora brand bronzing brush that is 10 years old, it is still in great condition. So, it's not like I'm rough on my brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is, hands down, one of the BEST brushes that I own. What HASN'T been said about this little beauty? Well, I have two of them, and I must say, this is the EPITOMIC HG of applying liquid foundation. It also works beautifully as a buffer brush. The main reason why I have two, is because I use one for liquid products, and one for powder products. Shedding on this brush is extremely minimal and rare, however not nonexistent. The bristles are dense and packed, and are extremely soft, never scratchy, and I've had my first one for about two years now.

It beats down other high end brushes to a pulp, and the best part is, unlike regular $1 e.l.f. Brushes, the handles on their Studio brushes never come loose! Well, they don't for me, at least. This brush wasn't sold in any of my Target stores when I bought my first one online, and now it's everywhere! So don't hesitate! Go get this brush! I can guarantee it will become a staple for you as it is for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best. Brush. Ever. Run, don't walk, and get this now if you don't have it already. Especially if you wear MMU or powder foundations. It's seriously the best brush for these that I've ever used, and that's saying a lot. It's cheap, soft, doesn't shed, looks nice and buffs like a dream. I have nothing bad to say about it and simply can't live without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by FaceOfAnAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

In one word. WONDERFUL!!! :)
Seroiusly go buy one haha

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by characterarc

I initially had my misgivings about this brush because I believed the Sonia Kashuk flat-top was great already. I wondered, "How could this be good at foundation?" But on a whim I tossed it in my basket at Target anyway and figured I'd see.

One word - WOW. I was completely wrong to doubt it. This brush is so far the best tool I've used to apply foundation. It truly applies it seamlessly, without streaking, which is what I often experienced with the SK brush, having me go back and blend out the lines with a sponge. It is quite dense and I've never had an issue with the brush absorbing my makeup - in fact, I think it absorbs very little to none.

The synthetic hairs aren't the softest synthetics - SK is better in that regard - but for what a great job it does, its easy to overlook. For only $3, this is a great miracle product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by pinklover92

A great multi-purpose brush. I use it for my mac blot powder, picks up just the perfect amount. It is soft, but not too soft, which I absolutely love. It is only $1 at Target and dries overnight even thought it's incredibly dense. I know of other people who use this as a blush brush or foundation brush. This is a must have!!!