April 24, 2014 | 986 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this brush to apply long wearing foundations like Color Stay. This brush buffs out thick foundations and makes them look air brushed.

This brush is so dense and soft, I can't believe it is only $3.00! I get these whenever ELF has 50% off sales, I must have 10 of them at home now. The only negative is that his brush is a pain to wash. Foundations sticks to it like glue. I have to scrub it out with baby shampoo to get it clean. Because I wash mine every time I use them, I notice some of them are coming loose at the ferrel. No prob, I just toss them out since they are so cheap. This brush is a must have in anybody's collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by glitterandsmut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

At first I was skeptical about this brush. It looks like a flat top kabuki and the bristles themselves are pretty densely packed together, so I was hesitant to use it for my finishing powder as I was sure that the stiff bristles would move my foundation around on my face instead of set it. I've since learned that the best way to use this is rather like a stippling brush. If you stipple your powder on and blend with a very light hand it gives you a beautiful flawless application, that "air brushed" look. I occasionally use this for my setting powder but only if I'm looking to stipple it on oily spots. It is my HG brush however when it comes to applying mineral foundations. Such a gorgeous application, and for so cheap! I have not had any problems with any fallout and I've yet to wash the brush but so far so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by clarene2121

love this! HG material! i use it to apply my bronzer,blush.liquid and powder foundation! ahh im gnna go to target and buy more!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Marchoiness88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after watching a yt video about a gurus foundation routine and I must say, this I one of my best brushes. It doesn't pick up too much product and has an awesome way of making foundation look even. This is so multiple funtional. I use it for my tinted moisturizer, bronzer, powder brush and blush brush. A lot of the times, ELF has promotions so I suggest you stock up because sometime the brushes are sold out. The only complaint I have about the brushes are the handle seems to come out but thats nothing some glue won't fix. I've had mines for close to two years and they get washed every week and there has been no shedding either...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by jareed

I love this brush for applying liquid foundation, it buffs my skin to porcelain perfection. You really CANNOT beat the price. The bristles don't fall out either and its really soft on my skin. I love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by shopgeek

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my ultimate faves! Its very versatile and and it can be used with various amounts of products, liquid and powder. Its super soft and dense. Its great for buffing things out and the best thing about it is that its sooo affordable. great quality for your money! i highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Honestly this is the best brush from the e.l.f. line that I have purchase and I will continue to purchase because it is that good and I am becoming a stickler in using a clean brush every day. I like it especially for the stick and to a lesser extent liquid foundation. It blends my foundation like a dream and in turn I use less foundation. I like the fact that the bristles are synthetic so I can use almost anything to clean it and it doesn't dry out. The only complaint I have is that you might get a bad brush because the ferrule tends to be shaky. Maybe it is because they didn't use enough glue or QC is lacking. But it can be easily remedied by using super glue to make it more stable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by animaloverer

These ELF studio brushes are AMAZING and only $3. Where else can you get an awesome makeup brush for that price. This one is by far my favorite out of all the brushes I own. I LOVE the flat top kabuki. Its great for stippling on foundation (just clean it regularly because its dense) or for buffing. I own two of these right now, but trust me I have already considered buying more. I probably will....when I do my next order or if I'm at target. This brush is awesome because of its functionality and plus it looks really professional and sleek. It also doesnt shed. (Or at least not yet and I've been using mine for months now.) LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Cincodemayobaby88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am SOOOOO in love! At first I was iffy on it...I was using it for powder and while it did the job it just wasnt that impressive. I finally tried it with liquid foundation this morning and I couldnt believe how beautiful my makeup looked! Airbrushed is the best word. every line and imperfection was gone. I BARELY had to use any concealer after and I normally have to use lots due to really dark spots on my cheeks and around my mouth. Just a word of caution though: remember you are only paying $3, therefore the quality control on ELF products is pretty lacking. I got lucky and got a totally awesome brush that doesnt shed or has loose parts, but in the past I have gotten bad batches of their products. Its a bit of a gamble but like I said for $3 buy another brush. Or if you buy it online, try giving customer service a call. They have ALWAYS been more than happy to replace bad products. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Lonis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

its a good product, but its getting way to much hype than what it should be. first off it eats up foundation the normal one pump i use for my whole face turned into 3, its good for powders but it sheds ALOT, other than that. good brush.