April 19, 2014 | 1180 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Bed5159

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The only liquid I will ever use. I have dry skin and have always felt that the liquid looked like paste on me. But this one feels good and is not thick, it is buildable. On most days I don't wear foundation but if I feel like I need some coverage during the day I will mix this and a tinted moisturizer. Perfect.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by cvieyra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

makes my face feel greasy and settles into my pores after a couple of hours. it had a decent coverage and the color worked for me but i HATE to feel the makeup on my face which i can with this. I makes my face to dewey looking even with powder. so i am still in seach of a good ds foundation if anyone knows of one let me know.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by suesu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an ok foundation is really light but for some reason breaks me out! I use numerous of different foundations and i dont have that problem. I think your expecting a wow you wont be satisfied. I would recommend Make Up For Ever HD invisible cover foundation, it gives you reults you expect.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by NMTaylor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I decided to try this after having fairly good luck with the mousse, as I prefer liquid, and have liked this even better. Great coverage, easy to apply and blend, and lasts all day without migrating or getting shiny. Great color selection also.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Vegalyn

This is an overall very good foundation, especially among the non-luxury brands. The little glass bottle gives a more "upmarket" feel to the otherwise very democratically priced product. The pump packaging is also appreciated. The consistency is a thick, airy liquid that spreads easily over the skin and then gives a glowy finish. Those who prefer a matte finish, should probably not buy this variant. The coverage is medium, the pores look indeed minimized and the overall effect is very natural, no cakey mask at all. I usually use 2 pumps for a whole face makeup. You can apply it with your fingers or with a little sponge. When applied in the morning, the make-up still looks fine by noon, light touch ups with some powder will do to keep you looking fresh till the end of the day. With its dewy-glowy finish, this is a foundation for those with a normal to dry skin, oilier skins should probably use more powder to keep the t-zone from getting shiny. I love using this with a peachy coloured blush, for it gives a very healthy total look. Will definitely re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by glittergloss123

I think that this is one of my favourite foundations of all time. The colour (2.5) matches me perfectly. I especially like the packaging. Users of the Dream Matte Mousse will know that having to stick your fingers into the jar means a lot of product gets stuck under the nails! This bottle had an easy to use lid and twisted close to avoid leakage. I do not need heavy coverage and I have in the past had issues with heavier coverage foundations getting all gooey and making my pores look huge and I would have to say that This foundation gives a great airbrushed finish! It may not be the most long lasting but that is not an issue for me personally.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by drusilla17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this! This is now my HG! I cant use alot of expensive brands bc they are to dark for me but i got the lightest shade in this and its perfect. This feels great on goes on so easy. I will be buying more!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by CMWhite

After Maybeline Superstay Silky foundation discontinued I decided to give this a try and it was disappointing. It was not light weight as Superstay silky and an hour later it was as if I didn't put it on and my forehead was shinning with oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2010 5:02:00 AM More reviews by ladymarion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

ok,so here in italy this foundation is called DREAM SATINE FLUIDO,I bought it for 17 euros. Not cheap, not expensive I'd say. It says on the glass bottle that its a microareated perfecting foundation.Well...It's an ok foundation, medium coverage, the colour I have is a little darker than my skin colour, but my powder that i put on top is really really light so it balances rather well. It is yellow toned which is good for me as I am half scottish and half italian,so my skin is a really really fair olive. The product is fluid but not liquid, and feels very good on my skin: i don't feel I have stuff on. It hasn't broken me out at all and I've had it for over a week. So it seems safe enough. The only problem I can find is that if I don't moisturize well the foundation seems to settle on my dry areas,and It looks awful. However I like moisturizing my skin anyway so at the moment that's not an incredible issue. Don't know how it will work with hot italian weather, but i'll just wait and see..I have mineral foundation for summer anyway.
Overall good product, not incredible. Good for day to day wear.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

I wanted to like this cause I love the Dream Matte Mousse foundation. I figured this would be my perfect solution for winter since I prefer to use the mousse in the summer cause it's light. After about an hour the color oxidized on my skin, it also made me VERY oily. I didn't notice any breakouts but the foundation didn't last long at all, even with primer and powder. It went back to Rite Aid sadly. I loved that it came with a pump, which is nice compared to Revlons Colorstay my now HG drugstore foundation. I also think it applied smoothly but other then that it just wasn't a good match for me.