Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse

3.3

Ingredients for MAYBELLINE DREAM LIQUID MOUSSE FOUNDATION: Water (Aqua), Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

this is very thick
me no like

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I actually just purchased this product after reading many reviews on the foundation. I am about a NC35 or NC40 in mac, and i got the dream liquid mousse in Natural beige medium 2.5 . i do like this product but i dont love it, the color is pretty good , the coverage is medium it did not cover all of my acne scars so a concealor is needed. also a powder of some sort to set it or else you will look very very dewy. it only lasted about 3 or 4 hours on my face and it started to fade, so lasting power is not very good. over all i like it but do not love it, im not sure if i will get it again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I like it for the price, and the color matches me perfectly. I am medium-brown skinned, and oddly enough it is sometimes impossible to find a shade that matches me perfectly. I use sponge on majority of my face, and a concealer brush to tap around my not so nice areas.

I usually finish it with a quick brush over with the matte powder. Although I'm not oily, In the summer months my t-zone becomes a little bothersome. I noticed a lot of reviews complained about oily skin, and I definitely do not recommend this if you are. I suggest that oily skinned people invest in a great powder foundation instead.

#imjustsaying

This foundation is okay as far as finish goes. I have normal skin so I can't speak on behalf of dry or oily skin. I will say that it clogged my pores pretty bad. At the time prior to using this I had nice skin, didn't experience many break outs at all but during my usage of this foundation I broke out at least everyday for the week that I used it. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

So far so good! Been using it for a few days now. I have been looking for a foundation that I like for YEARS now. Tried all the HE foundations. Haven't been satisfied, so I decided to try some less expensive brands that have gotten good reviews at MUA. this is my first drugstore foundation in over 8 years. I like it, it stays put all day, covers great and looks great. I think I am a NW 15/20 for MAC but it has been a very long time since I had MAC foundation so I might be a little off. I bought the porcelain Ivory one, and it works great. It does have a little pink to it but my MUFE HD foundation (the last HE foundation I used) was a little pink and worked so this shade did good for me.

Oh My - wish I knew that this product should be used only on people with perfect skin - absolutely horrible results on my face. I have combination skin, with very large pores and when I applied this product to one cheek I could not believe what I saw - something akin to thick, pasty stage makeup, sitting in each pore and making them appear even larger than normal. The foundation is very liquid, but there is some kind of underlying thickness to it that just makes it apply like goop (at least in my opinion). I purchased this in "Light", however it was still too orangey. I know there is a TV ad out there claiming that this foundation gives an "airbrushed" result to your skin, but believe me, not even close if you have any skin imperfections. Who knows, though, maybe someone with a flawless complexion could use this quite nicely.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This stuff was really nice coverage as long as I sprayed my brush with Fix+ or toner - for the first hour. However, it looked really fake and cakey on my oily skin later on and a co-worker basically said it looked like crap on me. Its ok to mix with other foundations as a filler - to go from full coverage to medium or even sheerer, just so it looks more natural. The bottle is also glass - and I'd hate to break it and have it shatter all over. The pump is a great idea and for the price, it wasn't a complete loss. I wouldn't buy it again though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I liked this product a lot. I bought it in it's palest shade (005) and it matches my very fair NW15 skin very well. It's definitely a dewy look foundation that needs a bit of powder as the day goes on-otherwise it looks too shiny along the nose, undereye, forehead.

It was particularly good for putting a base over spots before concealer-I ended up using less concealer when I went to apply it after my foundation, and since I've been using it it hasn't clogged pores or caused spots or redness. It's quite gentle on my skin, which is sensitive.

Well worth a try in my opinion!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

In general, I'm very impressed with this foundation. It felt fabulous going on, easy to blend, actually felt like it retained the moisture in my skin and left a soft dewy finish so yes, I'll repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am not really impressed, it WAS good for my unseasonally dry skin, but there are better drugstore foundations out there. I do like the packaging, I prefer liquid foundation with a pump, it keeps the product fresh and clean and I prefer that type of packaging for all liquid foundations now.