October 23, 2014 | 880 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by cassie1896

my skin tone is very hard to find, it is in between light and medium, and i found my perfect tone with this foundation. it also comes with A LOT of product, im set for a while :] it makes my skin look airbrushed literally, the only thing i dont like about it is that it makes my skin kind of shiny:\ other than that i would totally buy this again!!:]

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by ldyshallott

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Im kindof mixed on this product. first of all, i love the texture. the "mousse" is great! but ive tried several colors and they all seem too orange on me, none looked very natural, not sure if id buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by AshlynIsCool

I have normal skin, and this foundation works for me. I was really impressed. I don't have any acne or scaring, but when I do have the occasional it covers it up really well. It also evens out my skin-tone more so than any other foundation I have tried. I find that it sets best with Mary-Kay Bare Mineral Powder. But I love the feel of my skin when it's on. I kind of wish it stayed on longer, I have to reapply about half-way through my school day. But other than that I have no complaints. It's less expensive than other brands too, and works way better. And it doesn't make my face look cakey, or orange or anything. It looks really natural and flawless.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 4:07:00 AM More reviews by hellocommando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was disappointed to see all the negative reviews about this product because I thought it would be a great drugstore foundation to try out. I decided to buy it anyways and noticed that the color selection is really not as bad as the reviews have said. I am NC37 and I found that Sandy Beige matches me very well. It's not PERFECT but i think it matches me much better than the Revlon foundations because they have 2 separate categories of shades like MAC does. NC and NW. The tops of the bottles have yellow-ish colored tops and pink-ish colored tops.

If you have oily skin you're gonna hate this foundation. It gives you a dewy finish that makes you look glowy. But this kind of finish usually gets a little milky as the day goes on and starts to slip off your face if you have oily skin. I have combination skin. Dry on cheeks but oily in the T-zone. I love this foundation because it doesnt accentuate the texture of my acne scars. I have huge pores on my cheeks and a bumpy texture. A lot of drugstore foundations make it stand out even more but this foundation hides it so well, while giving a glowy finish. I just set this foundation with MAC MSF Natural and I LOVE IT!! It doesn't have too heavy of coverage so it looks dewy.

No weird smell like Revlon foundations either.
People with dry skin or bumpy textured skin GOTTA try this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by MhmKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I originally tried the mouse in the small round container that my friend gave me but it was the wrong shade for me and felt like it was to hard to blend. I like that it felt very silky and smooth though so I bought the liquid kind. I have a red, splotchy cheeks and this foundation provided good coverage and was easy to blend. My skin is more on the dry side and this foundation seemed to give me dry patches white also making my face too oily in some places. It never made me break out and it left my skin soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by BritMC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I came across this product while looking for a foundation that wouldn't soak into my large pores and make my face look like the moon. I have dry skin, and while I loved the maybelline dream mousse, it tended to leave dry patches, so i thought i'd try the liquid formula. Well, it did its job... it blended wonderfully, gave good coverage, minimized my monster pores, and left me with a beautiful dewy finish. I found it to be better than most expensive high end brand foundations ive purchased. Although i wouldn't recommend it for anyone with oily skin because of the dewy finish. BUT, if you have dry skin or pores like the craters on the moon, this product does wonders!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by TerranceTantrum

I Recentlyy Used Almay. It Dried My face Out Terribley. So i had To Go buy Me A Knew Foundation. I Was Looking Around Wal-mart For Hour's Till I Saw This Product. It Say's It give's You An Airbrush Finsh Witch It Does,! It Look's Amazing,! I Have Used Many Exspeive Brand's Such As, Smashbox,Bare Mineral's.Sephora, & I Personally Think This Work's Way Better By Far. I'm So Glad I Got This Product
&The Packaging Is Amazing,! It Evenly Dispene Out As Much As You need,[:

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by seajay23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Let's just say my skin is so oily, nothingggg dries it out. Well, this foundation made my skin SO OILY I was going through a beauty blotter every 15 minutes, literally. I wouldn't recommend this for those with even mildly oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by chikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First let me say I LOVE the packaging. This has a very high end look =) It comes in a 30ml round glass bottle with a cute pump that allows great precision of the amount you distribute/pump out. You know how some pumps are really sensitive so when you press down with the most gentlest touch & the pump still goes all the way down & the a crap load of product still comes out?; i.e Benefit Eye primer - well this maybelline pump is the complete opposite. You can control your distribution. This in turn also doesn't waste your product.

Anyways, onto the important stuff; the product inside the packaging itself.. lol. Colour match is great; Im an NC25 & use Sandy Beige(Medium 1). Unfortunately, I have acne prone skin with an oily t-zone. I believe that this product is more suited to dryer skin type in need of a little moisturising. After I applied it I had to set it with powder a couple time before it stop feeling sticky. Any moisturising foundations for my skin ends up separating during the day & depending on the coverage, some are more apparent that others. This product separates on my skin is quite apparent as it is pretty medium to high coverage foundation.

I gave it 3 lippies because it didnt personally suit my foundation needs but I still believe it is a great product on the market for the price

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by panicitstammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation!
it works really well for my skin. my skin is pretty dry, but this just glides over like buttaaaa, and is soo amazingly easy to blend. I just use my fingers!
color match was good, and coverage was great (I really don't have much to cover, anyway)
also, the packaging is genius!! love the bottle and the PUMP so easy and convenient.. other companies need to take note haha.
bad thing is, it can tend to look a little greasy, and doesn't really last all day.. it kind of wears off, and it rubs off easily lol.overall, would repurchase, but i'm still looking for my HG.