Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse

3.3

Ingredients for MAYBELLINE DREAM LIQUID MOUSSE FOUNDATION: Water (Aqua), Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

on 7/20/2010 11:49:00 PM

I got this foundation because I remembered how much I loved the dream mouse version of it when I was in highschool but that looked to cakey so I thought this would be lighter. it was lighter, felt awesome on my skin and gave amazing coverage. only problem is it's summer time and my combination skin ha become very oily and this is not meant for oily skin. also it needs to be set with a powder. overal good drugstore foundation but not suitable for my skin at the moment

on 7/20/2010 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have sensitive/dry skin and after 1 hour of wearing this foundation my skin had turned SUPER oily! It made my skin feel disgusting, like the makeup was literally slipping off my face.
I would not purchase this again, nor would I recommend it to a friend.

on 7/14/2010 2:49:00 PM

The product is really good, feels silky and makes your skin smooth and look flawless. I bought it once, but I don't think I will again because after two weeks of using it the bottle was already empty (a bit of product was left in the bottle but I was not able to open it)

on 7/13/2010 6:49:00 AM

PRO'S
- It's good quantity. Heaps of product!
CON'S
- It made my face look oily, you definetly need to set it.
- It FELT yuck on my skin,as if i'd just been for a jog with makeup on

Overall, I wouldn't buy again. I ended up giving it to my mum. She seemed to like it ?

This foundation has a nice texture and does provide an airbrushed finish with medium coverage when you first apply it. However, after 2 hours this foundation magically disappears off your face like you didn't put it on in the first place. I wouldn't recommend this foundation to a friend.

on 7/9/2010 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product from Walgreens and heard a lot of good review on it, so i thought i would try it out. I looked to see there foundations and a lot of them look like they have a yellow undertone and wasnt thrilled about that. I got one that looked about right for me and after a week of using this product i came about to hating it. Now i go to acadmey high school, so when i go to p.e there pretty rough on us. When went back to dress out, my face looked horriable. This foundation doesn't have any staying power even with a primer and a powder finish i still get this product on my shirt, which should of been the clue that it wasnt going to last all day. I have combination skin, and this product just looked ahh awful no such thing as an "airbrush finish" with this product.

I love this! Holy Grail for sure. This was one of my first foundations and I always go back for this. Since I'm only 15, I don't need super heavy coverage. I find that many higher end brands give too heavy of a coverage for my face or they are just cakey and streaky and difficult to apply. This is the best drug store foundation (having tried about a dozen of them). The coverage is perfect for younger skin and definatly does look airbrushed. I'd say it has about ligh to medium coverage. It never breaks me out, even when I sleep in this after forgetting to take off my makeup. It covers up everything with such a natural finish and I use it as concealer and it covers up redness very very well. It does a really good job with smaller blemishes, but slightly larger ones I have to use a thicker concealer. Overall, it just blends so easily and makes my skin super dewy (and I have oily skin so usually I avoid dewy, but this looks really nice) conceals redness etc. and looks like I don't have foundation on. Love it!

on 7/5/2010 5:58:00 PM

I felt like it worked well on my dry skin... but after a few weeks of using it, I realized it was breaking my skin out. This is the first foundation I've ever used that has made me break out.

on 7/5/2010 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product looked awesome. Maybelline said that this had a light, mousse-like foundation, which got me excited. Unfortunately, this is definitely a liquid foundation, not a light mousse. The coverage is medium. When I first used it, my skin really looked even and dewy. When I looked at myself in natural light, I saw that my skin was uneven and discolored. I'm not saying that this makes your face look bad, I just think that it doesn't do very much for evening your skintone. My face did get greasy a few hours later, but I didn't break out. I would not suggest this.

Love, love, love this product.