September 22, 2014 | 1223 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by BritMC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I came across this product while looking for a foundation that wouldn't soak into my large pores and make my face look like the moon. I have dry skin, and while I loved the maybelline dream mousse, it tended to leave dry patches, so i thought i'd try the liquid formula. Well, it did its job... it blended wonderfully, gave good coverage, minimized my monster pores, and left me with a beautiful dewy finish. I found it to be better than most expensive high end brand foundations ive purchased. Although i wouldn't recommend it for anyone with oily skin because of the dewy finish. BUT, if you have dry skin or pores like the craters on the moon, this product does wonders!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by TerranceTantrum

I Recentlyy Used Almay. It Dried My face Out Terribley. So i had To Go buy Me A Knew Foundation. I Was Looking Around Wal-mart For Hour's Till I Saw This Product. It Say's It give's You An Airbrush Finsh Witch It Does,! It Look's Amazing,! I Have Used Many Exspeive Brand's Such As, Smashbox,Bare Mineral's.Sephora, & I Personally Think This Work's Way Better By Far. I'm So Glad I Got This Product
&The Packaging Is Amazing,! It Evenly Dispene Out As Much As You need,[:

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by seajay23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Let's just say my skin is so oily, nothingggg dries it out. Well, this foundation made my skin SO OILY I was going through a beauty blotter every 15 minutes, literally. I wouldn't recommend this for those with even mildly oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by chikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First let me say I LOVE the packaging. This has a very high end look =) It comes in a 30ml round glass bottle with a cute pump that allows great precision of the amount you distribute/pump out. You know how some pumps are really sensitive so when you press down with the most gentlest touch & the pump still goes all the way down & the a crap load of product still comes out?; i.e Benefit Eye primer - well this maybelline pump is the complete opposite. You can control your distribution. This in turn also doesn't waste your product.

Anyways, onto the important stuff; the product inside the packaging itself.. lol. Colour match is great; Im an NC25 & use Sandy Beige(Medium 1). Unfortunately, I have acne prone skin with an oily t-zone. I believe that this product is more suited to dryer skin type in need of a little moisturising. After I applied it I had to set it with powder a couple time before it stop feeling sticky. Any moisturising foundations for my skin ends up separating during the day & depending on the coverage, some are more apparent that others. This product separates on my skin is quite apparent as it is pretty medium to high coverage foundation.

I gave it 3 lippies because it didnt personally suit my foundation needs but I still believe it is a great product on the market for the price

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by panicitstammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation!
it works really well for my skin. my skin is pretty dry, but this just glides over like buttaaaa, and is soo amazingly easy to blend. I just use my fingers!
color match was good, and coverage was great (I really don't have much to cover, anyway)
also, the packaging is genius!! love the bottle and the PUMP so easy and convenient.. other companies need to take note haha.
bad thing is, it can tend to look a little greasy, and doesn't really last all day.. it kind of wears off, and it rubs off easily lol.overall, would repurchase, but i'm still looking for my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Nikki312

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I just bought this at Walgreens last night. I wore it today and as soon as i applied it, my pores were gone and my acne scars were gone too. it has AMAZING coverage and it leaves a smooth, clean, non-cakey finish.
I like this product. And, it's the first liquid foundation I have ever tryed. I have very oily skin, and if you use a clear powder over this, it will keep the shine away. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by melodycadence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I would really really rave about this product if only it did not break me out. But...sigh, after half a week of use, little pimples started to appear. Packaging is awesome though, I love the pump, and the fact that it has a "close" and "open" position for the pump, so that when it's in the "close" position, the foundation can't leak out.
Coverage is really great, it's matte and doesn't feel cakey or streaky or anything. It doesn't control oil at all though, so if you have oily skin like me, expect to have an oily T-zone after two or three hours. I guess it does fade after a day, but it's a drugstore foundation and it comes in many great shades. I actually found a perfect match, but sadly...it just made me break out. I'm now using Clinique's Superfit liquid foundation, and I absolutely love it. It's allergy-tested, so it doesn't break me out. So if you have sensitive skin, I don't recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by abbyquack

I have tried a bajillion foundations, including all the raved about foundations (Revlon Colorstay, MAC Studio Fix Fluid, MUFE HD, etc), looking for my "hg", and I have to say, this one is my fave- I keep coming back! I don't know what it is about this finish, but it's really smooth, covers my pores pretty well, and doesn't look cakey or streaky. I love using the Dream Matte powder to set the look. The pump bottle is really helpful, I think all foundations should have it. And, the best part is the price of this foundation. I have never paid full price as it seems to be on sale somewhere, all the time. It allows me to buy 2 bottles to mix if my color changes in the summer or whatever. I like this a lot!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by briii

I have tried so many different foundations, and this has to be one of the worst ones out there. It just doesn't look good on at all. It doesn't last long, and it oxidizes :( I'm disappointed because I was very excited to try this, but its not good at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Well for one thing, it took me ages to choose the right shade. They didn't seem to have my exact shade :Anyways, so this seems pretty good at first, I applied with a foundation brush and all seemed well. A few hours pass and it itches pretty bad. Even with powder on top, I end up rubbing it off and scratching and had the caked up crap under my nails. I also wear glasses, so it got all over that too.
Overall, it just ended up being an oily mess.
It was so oily, I could not get it off my foundation brush for days.

Edit: It also broke me out horribly. Probably cause this is the greasiest foundation ever.