September 20, 2014 | 1176 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok. Originally i hated this. I thought it was just way too light for my olive skin. I also thought it made me look even oilier but i recant that all. I was appying it all wong. After watching about 300 you tube videos i got it! Haha! Actually i like this product alot. A real lot! My glow is amazing! I use this high on my cheek bones, above brow bone and a slice down my nose. I pat instead of rub and it seems to not stimulate as much oil as if i rubbed it in. With this product, less is so much more. A little goes such a long way. Im very pleased and i will definately repurchase when needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 7:50:00 AM More reviews by ambikas27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love high beam! One bottle lasts forever, and I use it every day! You can mix it into your liquid foundation for an all-over glow, but I like using it on my cheekbones...to make it look like I actually have cheekbones!
When I first bought it, I didn't really like it - I thought it didn't suit my darker skin tone. Then I saw Karen from Makeup & Beauty Blog's review on it, and the way she dotted it on different parts of her face and then blended. That method works wonderfully! High Beam looks good on all skin tones!
Benefit puts mini High Beams in a lot of their sets, so it's a great way to try it! The mini ones lasts me almost two months too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Westcoaster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff. As others have mentioned, it's pricey but it lasts for a long time. It makes your cheekbones and face contours pop while still looking cute and natural. I love the sparkle! Will definitely purchase again, but probably won't run out for quite a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by fashionguru14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only have a sample size of this from a Benefit sample set of their bestselling products from sephora. I used to think that I wouldn't repurchase this but after using it the last few days I think I will! It's really nice and I prefer the liquid formula to a highlighting powder. I still have enough in my sample so I won't be purchasing it for a while, not to mention it's expensive. Great product for a night-out especially or daily use.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2010 1:40:00 AM More reviews by AarinElizabeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great idea, but way too pink and too much sparkle!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by MUArox

This product is very nice, but the Boots 7 Illuminating Lotion is a lot better which is why I won't buy this again.

High Beam is a liquid highlighter that is silvery pink. I'm medium toned so it just shows up as pearly silver with a pink undertone (pink isn't very visible, but I think it makes a difference). Looks lovely and actually doesn't fade out that badly.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by kaiyrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh, I do love me some High Beam. This is a great cheek highlight on those minimal-makeup days. If used right, it really brightens up your whole complexion so you look awake and refreshed. I usually just dab a bit on the back of my hand and from there take three smaller-than-pea-size drops and apply to the tops of my cheeks and blend it out. If I'm not wearing any eye makeup, I'll put a tiny amount in the tear duct area and under the brow and bam -- instant eye lift. A little bit goes a long way with this stuff -- but if you do end up overdoing it, I find that dusting over the area with a bit of translucent powder helps to tone it down.

The only gripe I have with this is the packaging -- what's with the nail polish bottle? If this came in a squeeze tube, it'd be five stars for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by VintagePhoto

High Beam is a pinkish/silvery sheen which i apply to the highest part of my cheekbones and sometimes to highlight my brows. I used to be in love with this, but now i have found many dupes (MAC Perfect Topping, Shimmery side of MAC MSF natural/shimmer duo ect..) You get a lot in the bottle though, but it's not a good idea to carry around since the bottle tends to break off & leak. Will probably not buy again although I do love to use it sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by BeckyBedbug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

My mum bought me this for Christmas as she was in love with her own bottle. I have to say, I'm very glad she did!

I love the radiant shimmer this gives me. I wear it everyday on my cheekbones and on my eyes. I'm not much one for eyeshadow so this is a really nice subtle alternative.

It makes my skin look dewy and glowing, even if it's a state underneath that make up! Also, as you only need to use a tiny bit, it will last forever.

It's expensive but it really looks lovely. Plus, with it lasting such a long time, it really is worth the cost.

I will definitely buy again when I (eventually!) run out of it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by zudoral

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just got this in the latest Benefit kit from Sephora, it came with Hoola, Gilded, BadGal. Of all the products I like this one the best however the lighting you are under will affect it. In one bathroom i can't see it at all, in another it looks great.

I think it will really make you sparkle under natural light and on a sunny day. I like that it gives a different sheen than "oily", so you don't look oily, but you look sparkly/glowy. Even though it is expensive you don't need much and this product will last a long time