Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

I'm not too sure whether I like this product or not but I do love the slight hint of color it leaves on my lips. It goes on very smoothly, which I like, and it moisturizes quite well at first but does not seem to last for long. The smell isn't all too great or terrible. Kind of has a fruity, herbal aroma. I tried the honey one before and I absolutely hated the smell. I probably will not buy this again because there are so many lip balms out there and I like trying new ones.

on 2/16/2008 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This lip balm is amazing! and it does not have a strong nasty smell for those sensitive to smells. This lip balm works wonders for me! my lips have never been softer, i would always have this dry patch where my lips connect or dried up pieces of skin. All of that GONE! i will definitely repurchase this again and the honey lip balm also.
It really disappoints me how people always complain about burt's bees smell in its products but hey! it is all natural, ofcourse it's going to have smells, if you don't like it! don't buy it, the results beat the smell.

I really like this product. My lips used to be very chapped and everything I used just seemed to make them worse, until I tried this. It stays on for a while, adds some color to your lips (but still looks very natural), and it definitely moisturizes my lips. I know some people say it smells horrible- while there is a smell, I don't mind it and I also find that I can only smell it for a couple of minutes right after I put it on. So, overall, if you don't mind the smell, I would really recommend trying this product.

on 2/14/2008 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVE this stuff. Really works well in adding moisture and keeping my lips from drying out and flaking off in the extreme winter here in MN. Definitely will be repurchasing.

on 2/8/2008 12:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i love the original BB balm, so I had to try this. the flavor is not as good in my opinion, but not awful either. better than the honey kind.

i does leave your lips with a hint of pinky-red color and that i love!

definitely give this a try! it's only $3!

i love this product! i almost didnt buy it because although i like the original, the honey and "lifeguard" ones were gross in my opinion. anyway i dont know if it really smelled like pomegranate, i guess not but i like the smell. it leaves a tiny bit of color but not much and feels really nice. my favorite of the whole burts bees lip collection!

on 2/3/2008 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this, I use it before bed and I wake up with soft smooth lips. It smells exactly like pomegranate tea, which is nice. It also adds a faint hint of color to lips. Good drugstore product, only $3.99 CA
I hate the way it tastes, and it is slightly oily for a balm.
I think it might be contributing to the white heads I've been getting on the edges of my lips but I'm not sure. I probably won't repurchase because I like trying new things all the time.
Update: took off a lippie- stopped using this because it was making me break out all around my lips : /

This is a nice, smooth moisturizing lip balm with a light fruity scent. It adds a slight bit of color, as well. This is a nice addition to Burt's Bees selection of balms because it provides an option for those who do not like the original mint or the more unusual honey. I actually prefer those two, but I can see how others would prefer the pomegranate. I think this one probably has more universal appeal. I am keeping this one in rotation, and am glad to have it, but I have several balms so I might not replace this when I use it up.

I've been buying this for about a year now, and I usually have at least two floating around my book bag. It's strong enough to keep my lips from chapping, but it doesn't feel heavy at all. I can't stand when treatments feel more like medicine than make-up, but this goes on really smooth. It has the same cute packaging that all Burt's Bees stuff has.

on 1/29/2008 12:40:00 PM

I love this product! It`s moisturizing and the texture is not at all waxy - it just melts. An added plus is that it gives a hint of colour to my lips. Although some others complain about the smell, I actually really like it! When I go to the drugstore for a lipbalm, this is the only kind I will buy.

Popular Lip Treatments