November 27, 2014 | 933 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by luv2buymakeup

Ok, so I wanted to use this stuff for a while before I reviewed. IT'S AWESOME. I use it on my face under my concealer. It makes a great base and my concealer melts beautifully and evenly into it. My undereye area is normally terrible to work with. I use very little creme. I put it on the top of my hand then rub with my finger to thin and warm it first. Then I apply a thin layer. I put it all around my eyes then concealer, powder, Too Faced Shadow Insurance and shadow. I do this at 7am and by 11pm my makeup hasn't budged, no creases and no flakes under my eyes anymore!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by stephaniex3

I've heard several good reviews on this product, so as I was in my local drugstore and saw it for $0.99 I ran over and picked up 2! I realized it was alittle thick but made my face smooth as ever. For the price, I couldn't beat it. It's the perfect little moisterizer :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by AnxietyIssues

Kind of sticky going on. I like the moisture it gives for the first 10 minutes, then I'm back to applying. I'll stick to my Gold Bond Ultimate Softening lotion. Thank you.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by greenclover

Love this stuff - love the smell primarily! - the soft rosey smell - love how it moisturizes my skin (especially on hands) - HOWEVER - A WORD OF CAUTION - I tried this on my face because I loved it on the rest of my body - and I broke out horribly! I had pimples, whiteheads and milia (around eyes) literally 4 , 5 ? days after starting (on face) use. So - my advice is just to use this everywhere but the face. I don't feel like it is designed for the face or to not clog pores. But the scent is divine - nice for any other moisturizing use.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by shandelsam

I got this free with a magazine and used it for a couple of days. I really liked how moisturising it is but it broke me out! After 2 days of using it, I started getting painful cystic acne on my cheeks and I haven't had them in a long time. Nothing else new was used so this is probably the thing that caused my breakout. It's a good hand moisturiser though so I'm going to use it for that next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 6:21:00 AM More reviews by mAn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm rewieving the GERMAN Nivea cream (the other one doesn't have as nearly good ingredients.

This is very emollient and very "nutritious". That's why I would recomend it to the ones who have dry to sensitive skin. It is easy to apply and spread and only a tiny amount is needed in order to cover the whole face:-)

I like the tube packaging and would like to point out that all of German Nivea's have very similar ingredients to La Mer Creme de la Mer:-)

I also like the 200ml version for the body - it really does a "new skin":-)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2009 6:05:00 AM More reviews by LollipopLipgloss4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this on my body. I love how soft, smooth and even it made my skin, however it has long to sink in. When I wake up in the morning my skin is fresh and glowy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Geekette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The tin is really handy and great to carry around, but the product is quite gloopy. It works very well as a night time cream but I simply don't have the time to let this sink into my skin for like 20 minutes every morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Suuushi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh , I remember this creme ! I used it when I was 6 years old .
This creme is PERFECT , really moisturizing .
Now i'm looking for this again .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Isolinde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got a tiny tin of this as an extra in a swap, and used it up without ever thinking about it again.

More than a year later, I was looking for a new body moisturizer with parrafin in it, and this was the first thing I found. It's relatively inexpensive, incredibly moisturizing, inoffensively scented, and.. well, in short, it's my newest favorite moisturizer. I can add my own scent (any essential oil) and shimmer (MAC vanilla pigment), and it's officially perfect.