October 21, 2014 | 1302 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by greenclover

Love this stuff - love the smell primarily! - the soft rosey smell - love how it moisturizes my skin (especially on hands) - HOWEVER - A WORD OF CAUTION - I tried this on my face because I loved it on the rest of my body - and I broke out horribly! I had pimples, whiteheads and milia (around eyes) literally 4 , 5 ? days after starting (on face) use. So - my advice is just to use this everywhere but the face. I don't feel like it is designed for the face or to not clog pores. But the scent is divine - nice for any other moisturizing use.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by shandelsam

I got this free with a magazine and used it for a couple of days. I really liked how moisturising it is but it broke me out! After 2 days of using it, I started getting painful cystic acne on my cheeks and I haven't had them in a long time. Nothing else new was used so this is probably the thing that caused my breakout. It's a good hand moisturiser though so I'm going to use it for that next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 6:21:00 AM More reviews by mAn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm rewieving the GERMAN Nivea cream (the other one doesn't have as nearly good ingredients.

This is very emollient and very "nutritious". That's why I would recomend it to the ones who have dry to sensitive skin. It is easy to apply and spread and only a tiny amount is needed in order to cover the whole face:-)

I like the tube packaging and would like to point out that all of German Nivea's have very similar ingredients to La Mer Creme de la Mer:-)

I also like the 200ml version for the body - it really does a "new skin":-)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2009 6:05:00 AM More reviews by LollipopLipgloss4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this on my body. I love how soft, smooth and even it made my skin, however it has long to sink in. When I wake up in the morning my skin is fresh and glowy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Geekette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The tin is really handy and great to carry around, but the product is quite gloopy. It works very well as a night time cream but I simply don't have the time to let this sink into my skin for like 20 minutes every morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Suuushi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh , I remember this creme ! I used it when I was 6 years old .
This creme is PERFECT , really moisturizing .
Now i'm looking for this again .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Isolinde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got a tiny tin of this as an extra in a swap, and used it up without ever thinking about it again.

More than a year later, I was looking for a new body moisturizer with parrafin in it, and this was the first thing I found. It's relatively inexpensive, incredibly moisturizing, inoffensively scented, and.. well, in short, it's my newest favorite moisturizer. I can add my own scent (any essential oil) and shimmer (MAC vanilla pigment), and it's officially perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Limeburst

I bought this on a whim at the CVS checkout counter. It was only 99 cents for a little container. I love this stuff. Its my first time trying it, and i must say, i am impressed. Its the only stuff that makes my skin smooth, and glistening. Others just make it feel more rough and greasy. bleck. I carry this tin around in my bag, and its so handy. Will buy again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2009 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Justbeinme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I first fell in love with this after feeling the skin of my boyfriend after he used it. I immediately went into his bathroom and searched for his secret to super soft skin. This was it. Since then it's a winter staple! Love it. Apply it especially on wet skin after the shower and you'll fall in love with your body.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 5:13:00 PM More reviews by SoPolished

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Hands down best all over body mositurizer.

I only wish it came in bigger tubs. I go through them soooo quickly.

My skin is super soft thanks to this, heels, elbows, and knees included. I use this EVERY day when I get out of the shower. I love the rich consistency and I also love the smell.

The smell is not only lovely on its own....but it doesnt interfere with or compete with any of the perfumes that I wear. I have even had people ask me what perfume I was wearing, when I was not wearing any- the lotion smells that nice......

Many people prefer the German version of this, and I agree- I tend to like it better and I do buy it when I come across it, but I like both...and will happily use the Mexican produced version if that is all that I can find at the time....both are great imo.

Ideally, I would like if this cream came in large tubes or pump bottles as opposed to the small tubs.

I will never be without this product!!