Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been using my mother's Bifacil eyemake up remover for so long.. It was so oily, but it got off the make up easily. Then I got this in a gift package and its not as oily, and it works GREAT! I'm not sure if it takes off my make up as well as I'd like it to, but it does the job!

on 1/21/2004 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have tried this at the cosmetic counter to wash off my sampling, and stupidly bought a full size bottle of it. It will take off lipstick, lipliner, and eyeliner, but leaves every mascara I own on. I always have to over-rub, tug, and over-rinse when I use this to wash off mascara. Save your money. Or go by Rinse off Makeup Remover from Clinique or Effacils by Lancome.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just went to Macy*s and got this today with my gift card. It was a good buy. I like this stuff. It works and it takes it all off. I'd recommend this to all my friends. It's the purple bottle. Remember that. Ok? Now this stuff is allergy tested & is a 100% fragrance free. Ophthalmologist Tested. U.S. patented formula. Just to let you know that. It really works.

on 1/18/2004 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! I usually just use it for eyes, as it would probably break out my face because of the oil in it, but it removes all traces of eye makeup remover. Much better than Clinique's Rinse-Off Solvent and also better than their Naturally Gentle product. I've tried Lancome Bifacil remover and I think this is much better. I've come to rely on it so much, I don't even think about the price.

on 1/11/2004 7:41:00 PM

Child-proof top is a good idea, but I did not like the feel of this at all. Too oily-feeling, not for me.

on 12/27/2003 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My HG makeup remover- takes off everything, even the 10 layers of waterproof mascara and all day lipstain I apply every morning.

on 12/23/2003 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

LOVE IT! It's refreshing on the skin and doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. I like the packaging and it takes makeup off effortlessly.

on 12/11/2003 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like the "child proof" type cap so it doesn't spill. I wear contacts and this is gentle and does "take the day off" wonderfully.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My HG eye makeup remover! THe absolute best I've ever used !!! I've tried Lancome,....etc....they suck in comparison. This Clinique is soo gentle and takes everything of thoroughly! I don't ever want to be without it! Buy it if you haven't already! You will love it! Hey, and I'm sensitive to everything!

on 11/19/2003 12:02:00 AM

I was introduced to this through my friend's mother and I've loved it ever since. I'm on my second bottle of it and I think it's great. It's just the thing to get off those long lasting paint-like lipsticks (they say to use an oil based remover). They get off the eye make up SO well.
I adore this thing. The best way to use it is before you wash your face. It's consistancy is greasy, but it doesn't sting or irritate. It's the best I've tried. A bit pricey for 15-20 bucks, but worth it.