Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 3/3/2004 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is suppose to be their version of Lancome Bificils. However, this one comes no way close! This didn't even remove my non-waterproof makeup completely! Such a disappointment!

on 3/2/2004 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I buy this again and again. I have very sensitive, dry eyes and this takes off all the eye makeup including mascara and yet doens't feel greasy which the Lancome Bi Facils always did - left my eyes feeling "blurry". This doesn't do that. I don't use on lips or anything cause I just wash my face but this is one product I continue to buy when I run out.

on 2/21/2004 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I keep hearing about how great Lancome bi facil is and I compared ingredients in the two and they are pretty similar. Except for the fact that they aren't in the same order. This takes off eyemakeup or any makeup quickly without rubbing. Its non irritating, fragrance free which I prefer(unlike Lancomes'). I think the child proof cap is because of a recent incident with a child drinking baby oil(suppose silicone is similar)and the baby suffocated. So I think its a smart choice for a child proof cap. This is a staple of mine.

on 2/16/2004 12:19:00 PM

Great product for removing waterproof mascara. It's too oily to use on my face, but it's fantastic for eye makeup removal without scrubbing. I'd like to find something less expensive, but this is a very good product.

on 2/16/2004 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is an excellent makeup remover and is a staple of mine. Take the day off gently yet effectively removes my eye makeup without me having to tug or rub excessively at my eyes. Upon application it feels cool and smoothing and does not irritate my eyes at all. I will continue to repurchase. :-)

on 2/16/2004 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

on 2/3/2004 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a good eyemakeup remover. I have bought it quite a few times already. Takes eye makeup off very well. Very similar to Lancome's dual phase one, but cheaper and I like this one better. I will be rebuying.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been using my mother's Bifacil eyemake up remover for so long.. It was so oily, but it got off the make up easily. Then I got this in a gift package and its not as oily, and it works GREAT! I'm not sure if it takes off my make up as well as I'd like it to, but it does the job!

on 1/21/2004 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have tried this at the cosmetic counter to wash off my sampling, and stupidly bought a full size bottle of it. It will take off lipstick, lipliner, and eyeliner, but leaves every mascara I own on. I always have to over-rub, tug, and over-rinse when I use this to wash off mascara. Save your money. Or go by Rinse off Makeup Remover from Clinique or Effacils by Lancome.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just went to Macy*s and got this today with my gift card. It was a good buy. I like this stuff. It works and it takes it all off. I'd recommend this to all my friends. It's the purple bottle. Remember that. Ok? Now this stuff is allergy tested & is a 100% fragrance free. Ophthalmologist Tested. U.S. patented formula. Just to let you know that. It really works.