Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I decided over a month ago to get with the program and really get dedicated with my skincare routine. I'm not getting any younger, and I don't like my skin. I'm very oily, acne-prone, roseaca, and have sun damage spots.
Been using this for a little over a month now, and WOW! I'm impressed! I really didn't believe in most of the hype of this product, especially about skin cuts/irritation healing, but I do now. I put this on before I put on my other products (eye cream, anti-acne stuff) and I really notice a difference in my skin!
The texture has really improved. I'm not having the acne issues that I once had. Sun damage has faded. Old acne scars are fading. My skin looks brighter and even toned My roseaca is GONE! I mean GONE! I slacked off for a few days (wasn't feeling good, and was lazy) and I felt the old familiar hot, burning (roseaca) sensation on my cheeks. Washed my face and put the ANR on. It died down quick, and about 30 min. later was calm!
All I can say is this works for me and it seems to help my other skin products work better. I have a lot of skin issues and irritations, and I now believe ANR has some sort of healing properties, because I've seen it transform my skin. As long as I have skin, I'll keep using ANR! It's expensive, but its worth it!!!

on 5/7/2008 11:18:00 AM

I have been using this for about a month straight now. I have combo skin, and I have to say that I love this serum. I don't know if it really prevents lines and wrinkles, since I don't really have them, but when I wake up it feels like I have baby soft skin. I have an issue with redness around my cheeks, and this is definately making it go away. It looks to me like my skin is getting less irritated too. I haven't had any brakeouts since I started using it. I know it is a little expensive( US $47 for 1oz) but I will definately repurchase. I have used it before but I didn't think it did much for me, probably because I didn't use it like I was supposed to. As far as the wrinkle prevention goes, is there anything that makes them go away? I think that this will slow them down a tiny bit, but that would probably be due to good moiturization. I love this product and if you guys have time go and ask the EL counter for a sample. It is always better to try before you spend that kind of money. Oh by the way this is not supposed to substitute your moisturizer, it is a serum. So if you have dry skin you will definately need something after it, to moisturize good. As far as packaging goes, I think it is neat and sanitary.

on 5/5/2008 9:35:00 PM

I have been using this for almost 2 months. It evens my skin tone, shrinks my pores, fades my acne marks, and never causes breakouts. It's very expensive but definitely worth the price.

on 4/27/2008 12:54:00 PM

This is my favorite skin care product to date, and I've tried a lot of skin care products. I've only been using it for 2 weeks and I've already noticed much less breakouts and more even skin tone. The only down side is the high price tag. I'll definitely buy more after I run out just because this product works so well for me.

on 4/23/2008 10:49:00 PM

I don't know if I'm just too young for the product or if my skin is too dry to use this in combo with my nighttime moisturizer. I have the beginnings of what are crows feet, and forehead wrinkles, so I thought this would help me with some of that! I used the GWP bottle I received, and I just dont notice anything besides my skin feeling thirsty. I think the serum actually dries out my skin and doesnt allow my moisturizer to sink it. For awhile, I was using it wit EL daywear plus for dry skin and it still make my skin feel dry. Onto something else....

on 4/16/2008 8:20:00 PM

I love this serum even though it is somewhat expensive, but the bottle lasts a long time so I'm sure it evens out over time. I started using it to help reduce my uneven skin tone. I helps.

on 4/16/2008 3:59:00 AM

This does very little for me other than moisturize, and often makes my T-zone feel quite greasy in the morning (although my skin is normal/dry). I've tried it with and without moisturizer over the top; I prefer it without to avoid getting too oily. I've recently started using a serum with retinol (Boots Protect & Perfect) which works miracles on me, and this is a waste of money by comparison. I've also had much better results from facial oils applied at night.
On the positive side - a little goes a very long way, so IF it works for you it's good value; and the packaging is excellent, the little dropper allows you to dispense just the right amount and keeps your fingers away from the product in the bottle.

on 4/7/2008 9:45:00 AM

There are some products that you just think that the hype is blatant overrating, but I just wanted to try it seeing that so many people love it. What made me change my mind was the healing properties since I have the occasional blemish (which I don't pop, but takes forever to go) and this is heavenly.

I don't have any problems with the packaging nor the smell, which I feared to be overbearing however it smells a wee bit like medicin, but it fades away before I can say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. I saw instant results on my skin overnight. The blemishes diminuished, the redness faded a bit and my skin appears a little more even and less erratic.

I am using this morning and evening and I am completely in love with this. It's expensive, but I'm almost considering buying the 100 ml bottle as it's less than a double than the 30 ml one costs. Will most definitely repurchase.

on 4/5/2008 5:46:00 PM

This product heals my skin faster and better than anything that I've ever tried before. I have a sample size bottle that I always re-fill from my normal bottles, and carry it around with me everywhere I go. I will be purchasing this again, I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Well, this is a love-for-life item… I have been using the Advanced Night Repair for years… well, I have been changing and switching to other serums through the years, but at the end I always come back to ANR. It’s simply the perfect serum! I wear it at night under my night cream and in summer I wear it in the morning, under my make up (I tend to avoid creamy formulations in summer as I have a combo skin and if put on SPF plus a cream .. well I am shiny in a blink of an eye…so I switch to serum only + SPF + foundation in summer).
It soaks in immediately, it leaves you skin fresh, rested, soft, ready to go or to receive other treatments. And you see the results on the long run. I had my skin analyzed recently by a Shiseido beauty advisor before a facial treatment and she used that instrument that checks your skin with powerful lenses so you see the micro-detail. Well, she said that I have an extremely well hydrated skin! *smile* I guess it’s because of ALL the high-end care I offer to my skin, but the one product I have been using for the longest time is ANR.
There are of course other serums out there (and I use a few of them) but this one is definitely a staple and a must-have!

Popular Treatments (Face)