August 1, 2014 | 1254 users online

Hair Color - L'Oreal - Feria Haircolor

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2002 5:49:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

I naturally have dark brown hair, but sometimes I like to dye it black. I tried Feria's darkest shade, Starry Night. I greatly disliked the results. Instead of a metallic black shade that I hoped for, my hair was dull looking. Plus the color faded quickly. I've tried it twice, and both times the same thing happened. However, just like everyone else, I did like the conditioner that came with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2002 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Rayvenn

I've been using Feria for about 2 years now and I love it. No matter what hair color I try, I always keep coming back to Feria. The color is very natural and I love the shimmering highlights it gives. It's not harsh at all and my hair is always super shiny after. My favorite shades are #35 Velvet Brown (now discontinued - so upset!) and #45 - French Roast. Beautiful, natural color and it doesn't wreck havoc on my hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2002 2:56:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried the chocolate cherry and this was a fun, hip look. The product was easy to use and the result was pretty. Definitely worth trying out at least once!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2002 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just dyed my hair with Sparkling Amber (light golden brown) and it turned out just like the color on the box! Whoah, I know! Ha ha. :) My hair was highlighted before (golden brown with dark brown roots, he he). And now my hair is all one color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2002 2:17:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this in Creme Brulee. It more than met my expectations! The color was perfect; it lightened my dark hair & had highlights/lowlights :) Plus the conditioner made my hair extremely soft!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2002 5:52:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

I used this a couple years ago. I picked Sparkling Amber, which is supposed to be golden brown. It WAY lifted my hair to a orangish red...and not a good one at that. I fried my hair to say the least. I know a lot of ladies like Feria and I am sure they had great results. I just want to warn those that are lemming to try it that have fine hair. I would NOT use it and go for something less harsh like Open, Preference or Nutrisse.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2002 7:48:00 AM More reviews by agrigatogal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

well,i used this product twice.the sales girl told me i should choose a colour that is brighter than the colour i want two times more,so that the colour will come out as wat i wanted since i have very dark hair.and luckky i listen to her,it come out the colour i wanted,ichoose the feria 3D colour sunset blaze(77).the conditioner is realli good,i think it do make my hair less frizzy and condition my hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2002 2:11:00 PM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this hair color! I love the gloves that come with it too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2002 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

This haircolor deposits so much more color than normal at home color's. After a while your ends, become much darker than the rest of your hair, even if you do only apply to the roots like directed.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2002 1:52:00 PM More reviews by sugarplumsunday

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

No hair color ever turns out the color on the box. I learned that early. But this is the closest a lot of them ever come to being accurate.
The color always depends on what color your coloring over, if it's processed or natural, etc.

I used the Blush Blonde last night on my dark red hair, and it left beautiful shiny light red hair. It even has highlights! My hair is soft and shiny and smells nice.
I've already gotten a bunch of comliments on it.