April 20, 2014 | 1302 users online

Hair Color - L'Oreal - Feria Haircolor

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2002 7:48:00 AM More reviews by agrigatogal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

well,i used this product twice.the sales girl told me i should choose a colour that is brighter than the colour i want two times more,so that the colour will come out as wat i wanted since i have very dark hair.and luckky i listen to her,it come out the colour i wanted,ichoose the feria 3D colour sunset blaze(77).the conditioner is realli good,i think it do make my hair less frizzy and condition my hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2002 2:11:00 PM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this hair color! I love the gloves that come with it too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2002 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

This haircolor deposits so much more color than normal at home color's. After a while your ends, become much darker than the rest of your hair, even if you do only apply to the roots like directed.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2002 1:52:00 PM More reviews by sugarplumsunday

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

No hair color ever turns out the color on the box. I learned that early. But this is the closest a lot of them ever come to being accurate.
The color always depends on what color your coloring over, if it's processed or natural, etc.

I used the Blush Blonde last night on my dark red hair, and it left beautiful shiny light red hair. It even has highlights! My hair is soft and shiny and smells nice.
I've already gotten a bunch of comliments on it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2002 6:40:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPanda

I think that a lot of the ladies that don't like this product are forgetting that haircolor doesn't usually come out exactly the same color as on the box. It all depends on your hair color, if you've dyed it, etc. You have to know what will look good/bad on your hair in order to get the dye job you want. I think I've bought like, 8 boxes of Feria. I love this stuff. I only need to dye my hair like, once every 2 or three months so $10 is a great price. Feris smells decent, and it makes my hair shinier. I usually buy the light blonde colors. Another tip: Keep the dye on for about 5-10 monutes longer than expected for longer lasting dye.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2002 2:24:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutLips

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Maybe it's just me, but I can't rely on home-coloring anymore! I bought Chocolate Cherry (36) and the results weren't similar to the box pic. It was actually darker. But I have to admit that their conditioner rocks! My hair felt ultra soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2002 4:52:00 PM More reviews by amegrrl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have found my favorite haircolor & I'm sticking with it!!! Sparkling Amber is a nice reddish-brown - I have gotten so many compliment on my hair since I've started using this shade. I know people say the Feria is harsh, but my hair never feels or looks damaged. The smell is rather strong, but I'm willing to take the good with the bad for my amazing haircolor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2002 10:32:00 PM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely beautiful color -- true to box. Wore well, didn't fade, and didn't dry my hair out. I didn't have any problems but I followed the directions exactly (ie, went no farther than one shade from my natural hair) and I have healthy hair to begin with

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2001 4:11:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wonderful haircolor that doesnt color ever strand the same so it looks more natural. Didnt take look to do at all. And that conditioner!! WOW!! Highly recommend this!! I used #81 Ashy Blonde (nice honey golden color)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2001 4:49:00 PM More reviews by keli021

I bought the golden brown shade which looked just a little lighter than my natural shade. It turned it an orange-copper looking color!I had to go to my stylist and have her fix it.