September 17, 2014 | 1002 users online

Hair Color - L'Oreal - Feria Haircolor

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2002 12:38:00 PM More reviews by egilsdottir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

there is a lot of hype about feria haircolor products, but i find them to be harsh and extremely drying. i have been dying my hair for years (seriously - it would take a team of scientists to discover what my "natural" hair color is), so i have tried just about every hair coloring product on the market. i really think that feria is one of the worst when it comes to drying out hair. the conditioner that comes with the dye, though, is wonderful.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2002 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Gives amazing color for exactly 2 days. It then fades and leaves a wake of dull, washed out looking hair that makes whatever hair color you had previously look gloriously fabulous by contrast.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2002 5:49:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

I naturally have dark brown hair, but sometimes I like to dye it black. I tried Feria's darkest shade, Starry Night. I greatly disliked the results. Instead of a metallic black shade that I hoped for, my hair was dull looking. Plus the color faded quickly. I've tried it twice, and both times the same thing happened. However, just like everyone else, I did like the conditioner that came with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2002 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Rayvenn

I've been using Feria for about 2 years now and I love it. No matter what hair color I try, I always keep coming back to Feria. The color is very natural and I love the shimmering highlights it gives. It's not harsh at all and my hair is always super shiny after. My favorite shades are #35 Velvet Brown (now discontinued - so upset!) and #45 - French Roast. Beautiful, natural color and it doesn't wreck havoc on my hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2002 2:56:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried the chocolate cherry and this was a fun, hip look. The product was easy to use and the result was pretty. Definitely worth trying out at least once!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2002 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just dyed my hair with Sparkling Amber (light golden brown) and it turned out just like the color on the box! Whoah, I know! Ha ha. :) My hair was highlighted before (golden brown with dark brown roots, he he). And now my hair is all one color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2002 2:17:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this in Creme Brulee. It more than met my expectations! The color was perfect; it lightened my dark hair & had highlights/lowlights :) Plus the conditioner made my hair extremely soft!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2002 5:52:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

I used this a couple years ago. I picked Sparkling Amber, which is supposed to be golden brown. It WAY lifted my hair to a orangish red...and not a good one at that. I fried my hair to say the least. I know a lot of ladies like Feria and I am sure they had great results. I just want to warn those that are lemming to try it that have fine hair. I would NOT use it and go for something less harsh like Open, Preference or Nutrisse.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2002 7:48:00 AM More reviews by agrigatogal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

well,i used this product twice.the sales girl told me i should choose a colour that is brighter than the colour i want two times more,so that the colour will come out as wat i wanted since i have very dark hair.and luckky i listen to her,it come out the colour i wanted,ichoose the feria 3D colour sunset blaze(77).the conditioner is realli good,i think it do make my hair less frizzy and condition my hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2002 2:11:00 PM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this hair color! I love the gloves that come with it too!