L'Oreal Feria Haircolor

2.9

on 11/5/2002 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have tried out many brands of haircolor, within the same color family (brown/auburn), and Feria just stinks. It fades within 2 weeks and doesn't have a whole lot of pizazz. I was really not impressed. The only good thing is that they give you a lot of product, which is good if you have longer hair, as I once did. I would definitely recommend other L'Oreal hair color, but not Feria.

on 11/1/2002 2:39:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I dye my hair black & I've used Starry Night quite a few times. Although it turns out beautifully, it seems to fade more quickly than most other brands.

on 10/22/2002 6:44:00 AM

I have been dying my own hair off and on for at least 10 years and I Love this stuff. It works beautifully. If you have dark hair I agree with the MUA reviewer to go 2 shades lighter than the box to get the color right. I forget the name of the color but it is Number 51. It is a beautiful chocalate brown on me!

on 9/22/2002 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I tried this for the 1st time this weekend, in Carmel Kiss, which is described as Dark Iridescent Blonde. Well, the color was so boring - dull, flat, blah. My hair felt fine, it is in great condition to begin with, so no complaints there, but the color was just totally unexciting! I
like to use color to give my hair just a little oomph and have used L'Oreal Casting for close to 10 years and now I know better than to stray again!

on 9/20/2002 12:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

there is a lot of hype about feria haircolor products, but i find them to be harsh and extremely drying. i have been dying my hair for years (seriously - it would take a team of scientists to discover what my "natural" hair color is), so i have tried just about every hair coloring product on the market. i really think that feria is one of the worst when it comes to drying out hair. the conditioner that comes with the dye, though, is wonderful.

on 9/20/2002 10:02:00 AM

Gives amazing color for exactly 2 days. It then fades and leaves a wake of dull, washed out looking hair that makes whatever hair color you had previously look gloriously fabulous by contrast.

on 9/16/2002 5:49:00 AM

I naturally have dark brown hair, but sometimes I like to dye it black. I tried Feria's darkest shade, Starry Night. I greatly disliked the results. Instead of a metallic black shade that I hoped for, my hair was dull looking. Plus the color faded quickly. I've tried it twice, and both times the same thing happened. However, just like everyone else, I did like the conditioner that came with it.

on 9/9/2002 12:25:00 PM

I've been using Feria for about 2 years now and I love it. No matter what hair color I try, I always keep coming back to Feria. The color is very natural and I love the shimmering highlights it gives. It's not harsh at all and my hair is always super shiny after. My favorite shades are #35 Velvet Brown (now discontinued - so upset!) and #45 - French Roast. Beautiful, natural color and it doesn't wreck havoc on my hair.

on 7/29/2002 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried the chocolate cherry and this was a fun, hip look. The product was easy to use and the result was pretty. Definitely worth trying out at least once!

on 6/14/2002 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I just dyed my hair with Sparkling Amber (light golden brown) and it turned out just like the color on the box! Whoah, I know! Ha ha. :) My hair was highlighted before (golden brown with dark brown roots, he he). And now my hair is all one color.

Popular Hair Color Products