Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 1/21/2007 11:56:00 AM

Great product! Smells divine, and has done wonders for my cuticles. They are smooth, healthy, and looking good. And the tin is adorable! A++++

on 1/20/2007 3:33:00 PM

Wow, talk about overrated. Did absolutely nothing to improve the look of my cuticles. Great scent and cute tin ( although a little bit hard to open ).

on 1/20/2007 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Good product. It did it's job. But, i must say, the smell sucked & it was too greasy. But I'd still buy it again. I put it on right before i go to sleep.

on 1/8/2007 2:09:00 PM

So many people seem to love this product, but unfortunately it didn't work for me the way it did for everyone else. I used this nightly for months and this literally did nothing to improve the condition of my cuticles or my nails. I had dry, ragged, cuticles and dry, brittle, nails and I didn't notice any sort of difference in their condition while using this product. My nails and cuticles improved when I started using a cuticle oil instead.

on 1/8/2007 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This cuticle cream smells wonderful, true to name. It has a greasy texture, though, so use a tiny bit and massage it in thoroughly. The cream has a nice sheen when applied this way. It does nourish cuticles, making them easier to push back and/or trim. The tin case that it comes it is a nightmare to open and close, especially when the tin gets a dent or when your fingers are greasy from the cream. The cream can also get lumpy and over-application becomes easy. I will not buy again.

on 1/1/2007 11:42:00 AM

My HG! I cannot imagine using another cuticle product after this little discovery. I am habitual nail biter who never knew what a healthy cuticle looked like; with the help of this little gem I'm finally reforming. It helped clear up the dry, broken cuticles and even helps heal my skin if I have an occasional lapse. I keep it at my bedside and I apply it every night like lip balm. I agree that the product can feel firm and waxy, but the warmth of your fingers helps a great deal. It also sounds strange, but just use your fingers to press through the top waxy layer. Once you do that, you'll find the creamier product underneath. I love the lemon scent - it fades quickly so it's not overwhelming. It reminds me of lemon Pledge (in a great nostalgic way). I love the way it absorbs right into your skin.

on 12/31/2006 11:12:00 PM

Great winter mainstay. This is really a good product to rub in cuticles to help prevent hangnails. It is great for where I live because it is really dry and it really is a comfort. If you have trouble with your fingers especially hangnails this is good. Burts bees has an online outlet and sometimes they have it on sale on the site.

on 12/31/2006 4:04:00 PM

I love the scent so much, first of all. I really don't like citrus smells normally, but they are growing on me. And this is a really nice one. Delicious. The cream is not as thick as I thought it would be, but it is nice and works all the same. I haven't used this long enough yet to see the long time effects, though. UPDATE: Hmmm, while this isn't horrible, it has not imporved my ragged cuticles at all. The scent is still really good, but I wouldn't buy again..

on 12/27/2006 3:38:00 PM

I love this product, in fact this is probably the only Burt's Bee product I like. Does a great job of softening the cuticles and taking care of hang nails. During the winter my hands get really dry and the skin of my knuckles crack I found this is one of the few things that actually made a difference. Now the smell is a little strong but the lemon scent is much better then the other Burt's Bee product scents. I also agree with the others about the packaging, at times it can be a little hard to open. Other then that I enjoy the product and I have and will repurchase though I have never used a whole containter. I usually buy a new one because I had the old one for over a year and figure its time to get a fresh one.

on 12/1/2006 10:12:00 PM

First of all, Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream smells sooo good! I find it does a good job of moisturizing my cuticles, but the effects don't last long. Luckily, this is a great product to throw in your purse and pull out whenever you need to reapply. It comes in a small convenient metal tin - however, the cap is hard to take off if you have just lotioned your hands. It's pretty cheap for a decent product that smells divine.

Popular Treatments