October 30, 2014 | 1648 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by henrysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

It's official. I do love this stuff, in fact what prompted this review is that I re-purchased it today. As I have aged, I have found that I look best with sheerer foundations. My skin isn't perfect, but heavier foundations look fake and aging to me. I initially bought this on a whim, it was cheap and I had a coupon. I am a fairly neutral NW20 and Light is fine for me. Depending on the weather and my skin, I have been wearing this over light moisturizer, but have also used it by itself without a problem. It does not have a lot of coverage, but it does blur imperfections and smooth my skin color out. I put it on with a foundation brush and find it initially gives a bit of a glow and then settles down to a light matte finish; I do use a tiny bit of powder on my T zone, which I reapply during the day. One of the things I like about this is as it wears off, there is no line of demarcation, which is important as I often wear a mask at work. The SPF 30 is a plus. My skin looks great. Suppose this isn't a true BB cream, but don't care. Good stuff. Have used many more expensive TM/BB/sheer foundations and haven't found one I like more that this, especially given the price. Did repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Softandpink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have medium/dark brown skin and this tent blends well. Used with press powder, my face looks finished. Luvs.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Jnheartsxo

It had a radiant glow on my skin at first. Although it was really cakey near my nose area. I have dry skin so it was not the "best" product to suit my needs. I would use this product during Winter but I won't purchase this again anytime soon. A bit disappointing considering It cost $14.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by samanthataylorr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As soon as I tried this product, I fell in love. It's such a light formula, it almost feels like you're putting nothing on! Also, the coverage is great at first, but then shine starts to peek through after a few hours of using the product (I have a 7 hour school day and when I come home my face looks oily). But other than that, it is a great product and definitely my favorite drug strore BB cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by lipstickjunkie87

Love this BBcream..gives my skin a nice glow and feels like nothing is on your face. Very light weight not cake face looking. Great product, I wear it all the time..especially when I go out, out.. lol ...xoxo #lipstickjunkie87

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

not a very thick bb cream which i like. suitable for the day .

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by breanagagne

The first time I used this was at night. The next morning, my blemishes had shrank and my skin was sooo soft! I have stopped wearing makeup everyday other than a little on the eyes and lips because I'm tired of making my skin worse. Wearing just this helps my skin breathe! I want it to be known that I'm tired of hearing people complaining about how it barely covers their skin. It says right on the package it is a SHEER tint. I think it covers up well considering that. It hides a lot of my redness and I don't have to feel all that makeup caked on my face. Because of my acne, I refuse to leave the house without any makeup on. This may not be full or even medium coverage, but I feel I have something on which gives me the confidence to be okay with just having this on.
If you have acne, I'd suggest this. It hasn't broken me out and I have seen improvements in my skin since. Let your skin breathe because makeup is only going to keep it coming unfortunately.
The only thing I don't like about the product is that I paid $8 and some change for this. It is 1.0fl.oz. and I feel for $8, I should have a bigger bottle, but that's just me.
All in all, a solid product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by lillicannon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have tried several cheap to moderately priced BB creams and this is my favorite. It does not make my oily skin oilier; it has a titanium dioxide SPF 30 sunscreen, and the lightest color is actually light enough for me and not pink at all, which is a miracle (usually if a makeup is light enough, it looks too pink on my skin.) This is a light golden/peach that smooths out my tone and protects my skin all day. It dries quickly and doesn't ball up over anything I have tried so far. I don't need moisturizer under it even during the winter, which saves a step, and it doesn't make me break out, nor does it have any fragrance. I have actually bought this multiple times, which is a rarity for this product junkie.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by LeMinx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I first heard about BB Creams about five years ago, way before they became the product du jour here in the States. Unfortunately, the only ones that were available back then were made by Asian cosmetic companies that basically had two shades: very light and light. I did foolishly buy one on eBay back then. The product itself was great but it didn't match my skin tone by a long shot so I chucked it. Flash forward to 2012 and finally, the United States has jumped on the BB bandwagon. Geez, we're slow!

I was a bit hesitant to try Dream Fresh because most of the reviews I read said that the product is basically just a tinted moisturizer and isn't at all like a "true" BB cream. Having tried a "true" BB cream, I'll agree with that assessment, however, I think this product is actually a step above a tinted moisturizer. I have never found a tinted moisturizer that did anything except leave a thin film of....something on my face. This actually does a bit more. While you're not going to get exceptional coverage from this product alone, it will liven up your face and cover up enough to make you presentable. It's certainly not going to replace your regular foundation and I probably wouldn't wear it on a date or a job interview, but it's an easy product to swipe on just to go to the grocery store or gas station.

To be perfectly honest, I can find no downside to this product. It is fairly cheap (I think I got it for $5 at the grocery store), easy to match and easy to use. I haven't experienced any breakouts while using it and I have even fallen asleep with it on. As I said, I wouldn't recommend this to someone who has major skin problems or who is looking to replace their foundation - this will not do that. If you're looking for something light and sort of an "off day" makeup alternative, this is your best bet.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Shaylynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I put it on initially, it felt really nice. Hydrating and a bit dewy. After about 20 minutes, it began to dry and had a soft, silky matte finish. But, after about an hour and a half, it turned really super orange on my skin. I'm really pale, and got the lightest shade as a sample. It's a great product if you don't have skin that makes things oxidize funny colors.