Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 4/8/2013 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this product. This is the first (and only for right now) BB cream I used. It made my skin look smooth, love this for running errands, working out or a simple day outdoors. I don't really understand why there are only a few companies that carry BB cream in dark shades..? Smashbox has a dark shade but I would have to save up for that. And Iman has a few shades as well, but I have heard some horror stories with her product (which I will try anyway because I have to know for myself) But all in all Maybelline did a great job on this BB cream.

on 4/8/2013 2:59:00 PM

I bought this product out of curiosity, and it was on sale. Never again will I buy this BB CREAM. It is thick, and cakey, and there is no coverage. It made my face feel oily, and doesn't blend well with any foundations I have tried it with.

on 4/8/2013 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was so excited to try this product as it was cheaper than most BB creams. I have skin that can take any formula as nothing irritates it or causes and allergic reaction. The first time I used the product, I got small, itchy bumps ALL over my face! It also made my skin very oily! Al in all, I won't be using it again!

on 4/8/2013 7:51:00 AM

Just no. It has a very unnatural tone to it and makes my face look wet all day.

on 4/8/2013 3:18:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My biggest gripe about this product is the available shades. The lightest shade has weird reddish tones that just look unnatural. With that said, the formula is pretty good. It applies smooth and doesn't highlight my dry patches. I wouldn't say that it's an excellent moisturizer, but it certainly works well as a primer. I prefer to wear it alone or with a light powder, as wearing it under foundation feels too heavy for my liking. The product is a little thin, so I would advise using caution when squeezing out product - VERY easy to squeeze out too much and make a mess. Overall my favorite drugstore BB cream. More shades, please!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! Here is some background on my skin. I suffer from severe eczema, rosacea, uneven pigmentation, extreme dryness and I am very allergic to perfumes. Anything and everything causes me to break out in a rash. How ever, I have never suffered from any type of acne. That being said my face is usually just dry where I can get away with just using my moisturizer. But on days when my rosacea is noticeable I like to have a little coverage. I use Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand when I wear face makeup but since it is expensive I wanted to try a cheap tinted moisturizer. I bought this for $8.00 at Target in the shade light/medium. I used my normal cleanser and moisturizing cream, let it dry, then I put about a quarter size on my fingers and rubbed it into my face. It is pretty sheer and has no smell and it evened out my skin without causing any irritation! I've tried it without my moisturizer but it wasn't moisturizing enough for my skin so I would definitely suggest you use your normal moisturizer before using this product. The only downfall about this product is that you have to be careful when squeezing it out of its tube because it could come gushing out.

I LOVE this product! It works so well! It gives you just enough coverage and moisturises really good! It's a great product for summer days and casual makeup because it feels light. I highly recommend it! Probably my favourite face product that I use! It is well worth the buy!

on 4/7/2013 3:29:00 PM

Sheer but good for those days when you want to look "natural" I still need to wear concealer for my dark circles and acne scars

on 4/7/2013 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This BB has okay coverage. But after a few hours of wear it made my face look oily. After a couple weeks of use I noticed it was causing me to break out. I also didn't like the thin watery consistency of this product. I won't purchase this again.

on 4/7/2013 7:57:00 AM

This BB cream is very light on your skin and gives great coverage. It has SPF, which is a huge plus.im the second lightest shade, but this product is my favorite. I hardly wear foundation anymore, I just wear foundation for special events. I really recommend it :)