December 20, 2014 | 1239 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by CourtneyLynne87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Feels nice on the skin, not to sticky or greasy. Blendable, but not the product you want if you're looking for coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by VanillaMintt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this product about a month ago to use as an every-day product to even out my skin tone rather than applying heavy foundation everyday. I'm a university student living on campus, so most of the time I just get up, do a quick makeup job, and go to class. First of all, this product failed to even any redness or discolouration in my skin. Second, this product isn't a real BB Cream, as most BB Creams provide anti-aging benefits and other benefits for your skin, this product only has SPF in it, and nothing else. Lastly, it is very sheer, which was expected, but when I say sheer, I mean that it's even thinner than a light-weight moisturizer, and it feels quite greasy. I usually tend to buy more expensive products (not drugstore) as the price really does match the quality of the product. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Jelli1218

I was so excited to try this product, but when I did I was a little disappointed, I liked how it somewhat made my skin even, but I didnt want to build it up, this cream will make your skin a little oily after a while even when I used a powder! I have not touched it since... Its a.little too sheer if you have pimples or something you want to cover up..But I think it would work fine with someone with dry skin that has little imperfections.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Summer8167

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was so disappointed by this product that I actually wrote a complaint to Maybelline (which I rarely ever do). There are SO many great / inexpensive BB Creams out there, and this is not one of them. It went on like a foundation (think and gooey, BB Creams should go on more blendable). It got a little flaky and instead of smoothing out my fine lines around my eyes it accentuated them. Would not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Babymutt01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried a few of the drugstore bb creams and surprisingly Maybelline's won! The L'Oreal BB oxidized and the ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer was too orange and also oxidized as well. I hate Maybelline's face products but this was the best. First it has SPF 30 so this is perfect for summer! It evens out skin tone but has very light coverage. This is just like a tinted moisturizer. Not for the very fair skinned girls. The lightest shade is just right for me, it so surprising how it is darker than the packaging though. Great for school but probably not for pictures as this has titanium dioxide in it which can cause a white cast with flash. The finish is SO soft. Just like velvet!!! A bit of a dewy look to it but it evens out after it sets. This truly brightens your skin and is perfect for that "no makeup" look!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Dirt cheap. more like a tinted moisturizer. Doesn't break me out and they actually make a color for my skin tone. I apply it with a foundation brush as apposed to my fingers and I get better application. I'll keep buying until I find something better.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by lkeeney1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I seriously do not get the hype around this product. It is billed as a BB cream (I've seen it recommended as a good drugstore version in several magazines) when it is really just a tinted moisturizer, and not a very good one at that. First of all, the shade range is horrible, I purchased the lightest shade possible and it's a dark orangey color that is two shades too dark for me. Second, the consistency is weirdly greasy and heavy, which is odd because the coverage, while ok for a tinted moisturizer, is not great, especially when compared to other BB creams.
Personally, I much prefer to use L'Oreal's version of a BB cream, it's similar to traditional Asian BB creams and actually does change to meet your skin tone. Maybelline's is really just a crappy tinted moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by kittymomma

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow. This stuff is better than my previous favorite tinted moisturizer with sunscreen from Cover Girl. The tone is perfect, conceals minor unevenness without being cakey or heavy, and does NOT break me out.
If I have a blemish, I can dot a bit of concealer on it, dust everything with my Rimmel oil control powder, and I'm good to go.
I don't notice this settling in fine lines like most heavier foundations I've used.
Have been through three tubes and will continue to buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by SugarCelebi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is just okay. I previously had the Missha M Vita BB Cream, but since the Western world has adopted BB creams into their lives, I decided to try a more accessible brand. Compared to my Missha, it has very little coverage, and is much runnier. Really, I think it's a bit of a glorified tinted moisturizer, as I've heard a lot of American BB's are. It does moisturize, which is nice for the winter when my skin is drier, but as I said, it doesn't cover much, and it doesn't do anything in the ways of oil control. I should also note that it somehow exploded in my bag. The cap came off and now the nozzle is all dirty. The packaging seems kind of cheap to me, so that's probably it. All in all, I will finish my tube, because it doesn't suck completely. For the winter, when I don't need as much oil control, it will do fine. But, after it's gone, I will continue my search for a new BB elsewhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by allheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This BB cream completely separated and settled into my pores within the span of 30 minutes (my skin isn't bad or even that oily). Short and sweet, I think you can find a better alternative with a tinted moisturizer or sunscreen if you've tried a few drugstore BB's without success.