October 22, 2014 | 1453 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by xoxovo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I initially purchased this because I wanted to take a break from wearing heavier foundations. I tried pairing it with concealer for a more full coverage look but I wasn't satisfied with the results. I may use it as a base if I change my mind.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by alliebearxo

I got this about 4 months ago, and I keep replacing it with something new, but nothing works as good so I always go back to it, I keep reading reviews about how bad this BB cream is, but I love it! The shade's perfect (medium) for me and I like the texture and the way it feels on my skin, it doesn't smell, or causes me to break out, it feels moisturizing and it looks natural, I doesn't cover as well but it does the job for me, I have some acne and this makes them blurs them a little, which it's perfect because I hate it full coverage make up, the packaging's cute, I love it and it's very easy to squeeze the product out, the only reason why I'm not giving this a 5 is because I feel it doesn't last as long as I wish it would, but I still love this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by henrysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

It's official. I do love this stuff, in fact what prompted this review is that I re-purchased it today. As I have aged, I have found that I look best with sheerer foundations. My skin isn't perfect, but heavier foundations look fake and aging to me. I initially bought this on a whim, it was cheap and I had a coupon. I am a fairly neutral NW20 and Light is fine for me. Depending on the weather and my skin, I have been wearing this over light moisturizer, but have also used it by itself without a problem. It does not have a lot of coverage, but it does blur imperfections and smooth my skin color out. I put it on with a foundation brush and find it initially gives a bit of a glow and then settles down to a light matte finish; I do use a tiny bit of powder on my T zone, which I reapply during the day. One of the things I like about this is as it wears off, there is no line of demarcation, which is important as I often wear a mask at work. The SPF 30 is a plus. My skin looks great. Suppose this isn't a true BB cream, but don't care. Good stuff. Have used many more expensive TM/BB/sheer foundations and haven't found one I like more that this, especially given the price. Did repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Softandpink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have medium/dark brown skin and this tent blends well. Used with press powder, my face looks finished. Luvs.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Jnheartsxo

It had a radiant glow on my skin at first. Although it was really cakey near my nose area. I have dry skin so it was not the "best" product to suit my needs. I would use this product during Winter but I won't purchase this again anytime soon. A bit disappointing considering It cost $14.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by samanthataylorr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As soon as I tried this product, I fell in love. It's such a light formula, it almost feels like you're putting nothing on! Also, the coverage is great at first, but then shine starts to peek through after a few hours of using the product (I have a 7 hour school day and when I come home my face looks oily). But other than that, it is a great product and definitely my favorite drug strore BB cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by lipstickjunkie87

Love this BBcream..gives my skin a nice glow and feels like nothing is on your face. Very light weight not cake face looking. Great product, I wear it all the time..especially when I go out, out.. lol ...xoxo #lipstickjunkie87

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

not a very thick bb cream which i like. suitable for the day .

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by breanagagne

The first time I used this was at night. The next morning, my blemishes had shrank and my skin was sooo soft! I have stopped wearing makeup everyday other than a little on the eyes and lips because I'm tired of making my skin worse. Wearing just this helps my skin breathe! I want it to be known that I'm tired of hearing people complaining about how it barely covers their skin. It says right on the package it is a SHEER tint. I think it covers up well considering that. It hides a lot of my redness and I don't have to feel all that makeup caked on my face. Because of my acne, I refuse to leave the house without any makeup on. This may not be full or even medium coverage, but I feel I have something on which gives me the confidence to be okay with just having this on.
If you have acne, I'd suggest this. It hasn't broken me out and I have seen improvements in my skin since. Let your skin breathe because makeup is only going to keep it coming unfortunately.
The only thing I don't like about the product is that I paid $8 and some change for this. It is 1.0fl.oz. and I feel for $8, I should have a bigger bottle, but that's just me.
All in all, a solid product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by lillicannon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have tried several cheap to moderately priced BB creams and this is my favorite. It does not make my oily skin oilier; it has a titanium dioxide SPF 30 sunscreen, and the lightest color is actually light enough for me and not pink at all, which is a miracle (usually if a makeup is light enough, it looks too pink on my skin.) This is a light golden/peach that smooths out my tone and protects my skin all day. It dries quickly and doesn't ball up over anything I have tried so far. I don't need moisturizer under it even during the winter, which saves a step, and it doesn't make me break out, nor does it have any fragrance. I have actually bought this multiple times, which is a rarity for this product junkie.