Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 4/7/2013 3:29:00 PM

Sheer but good for those days when you want to look "natural" I still need to wear concealer for my dark circles and acne scars

on 4/7/2013 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This BB has okay coverage. But after a few hours of wear it made my face look oily. After a couple weeks of use I noticed it was causing me to break out. I also didn't like the thin watery consistency of this product. I won't purchase this again.

on 4/7/2013 7:57:00 AM

This BB cream is very light on your skin and gives great coverage. It has SPF, which is a huge plus.im the second lightest shade, but this product is my favorite. I hardly wear foundation anymore, I just wear foundation for special events. I really recommend it :)

on 4/6/2013 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I found this BB to be just OK. I tried it because I'm new to BB creams and wanted to compare to the first one I ever used, which was Garnier. This has a nice, creamy consistency and is easy to blend, and I like that it has SPF 30. However, it doesn't last on my face as well as the Garnier, and it seems to dry out my skin. I'll hang onto it and see how it does in the hot humid days of summer, when my skin isn't as dry, but for now I'm going back to Garnier. 11/12/13: It didn't pass the "hot & humid" test, so I won't be using this any more.

on 4/5/2013 11:54:00 AM

This is my first BB cream ever. I was stuck between the Revlon photo ready bb cream, I decided to go with this one because it seemed like it had pretty good reviews. I went for the medium/deep because I heard it runs a little lighter and it matches my skin perfectly. When I squeezed it out of the tube I thought it would be too dark but it was perfect! It's the perfect coverage for me. I don't like wearing heavy makeup to go to class, so this is just the right amount. I don't know, for me it fits perfect, I haven't broken out. It is also very forgiving with dryness and any imperfections. It won't make them stand out at all. Overall I would repurchase it!!!

on 4/5/2013 11:28:00 AM

I first bought this product in Taiwan, simply because the foundation I had travelled with ran out and this was the only product that offered coverage without the whitening effect that is popular in SE Asia. At first I didn't like the product as it didn't provide the level of coverage I was used to, however I was there for another 7 weeks so persisted. After 2-3 weeks I completely changed my mind. Nothing else in my routine changed but I noticed a change to my skin. It wasnt suddenly perfect but my spots reduced and my dry skin was softer. The lightweight formula now gave plenty of coverage along with a healthy glow. The only thing it doesn't cover is my dark circles.

While I'm not keen on the packaging as it is easy to squeeze out more than you need, I will continue to buy Maybelline's BB Cream. It was worth persisting through the first few weeks to see the long term improvements.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I wanted a good bb cream that was light with still some coverage so I bought this product. It was pricy considering the fact that it's only 1 oz. I got it anyway and went home to try it out. The packaging is not the best. If you accidentally squeeze the tube it comes gushing out like crazy. And when you put the top back on after use, and then open it the next time to use it, there will be wasted product all inside the tube. It gets very messy. The product itself is okay. For the price, it could be better. I will not be buying this again simply because I can find better for less. If you have oily skin, this is NOT for you whatsoever.

on 4/4/2013 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I know you can't expect much shade variety when it comes to BB creams but I was hoping there would be a little more choices coming from Maybelline. I got the Medium/Deep Sheer tint thinking it'd be perfect for me but its still to dark. Actually it depends on the lighting. In natural light it makes me appear a bit darker and in artificial lighting it seems to match. The Medium is to light for me so I'm thinking about mixing the two and see if that works. I don't agree with the "blur imperfections" bit. It really is very sheer, my only problem is my big pores and it wouldn't cover that. The SPF 30 is bonus and I think this great for just a little glow. I wish the bottle was bigger for the price you pay.

on 4/3/2013 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I wasn't expecting much when I bought this, but the color and amount of moisturizing I get is great! No dry, caking in wrinkles, just the right amount of coverage (very light but covers red splotches and makes freckles blend in). The fair has pink tones but does not overwhelm my very fair skin and really brightens up my complexion. I had no idea my other tinted moisturizer was making me look so sallow until I tried this one.

on 4/2/2013 2:05:00 PM

To watery and made my skin oily by the end of the day. NOT worth the money. Won't be re-buying