March 2, 2015 | 1109 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by ilayla90

I absolutely LOVE this product! I have been using it everyday since I bought it back in December and its now March! I have super dry skin so I end up putting on moisturizer then put some BB cream on top. The coverage is AMAZING! it looks like I have naturally flawless skin. It's great for the those mornings where you just want a fresh faced look. I wouldn't recommend it for people who need a lot of coverage because this is something that would need to be used alone.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by giuliaz92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Smooth on the skin. Light, not too much coverage but i find it good for summer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by twomarie

The first thing I noticed once I opened this BB cream was the smell! It smells awful, like used wipes. It does cover slightly, but I expected way more coverage even from a BB. I have acne prone skin and this product made my face irritated. It was very inexpensive so I didn't waste too much money, but I'm definitely not buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by NataliePRMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great BB cream. I love it to death. For a BB cream it has a decent coverage. It covers my redness. The packaging isn't the best but I can care less. It is kind of oily only because it has SPF 30. Which is a plus for protection. I use a setting powder after it sets only because I want to make sure it stays on for 8 hours. Other than that great product.
Hope this helped
xoxo
NataliePRMakeup

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by BeautyShaker

With this bb cream i found that my face looked so shiny and oily after application and it just bothered me how i could always feel it on my face, while wearing it through out the day i was just praying that it wouldnt break me out and it didnt.. until i wore it the third time and i started getting blemishes. i wont be using this product and dont reccomend it to oily and blemish prone skin types.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by rachaelx7

Not the worst but not the best. I'm new to BB creams expected a bit more coverage its quiet watery. Basically a tinted moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by jessmichellexo

I bought this product today because I heard BB creams can clear up redness, and I have a big problem with redness on my face, but this actually worked very well, and it didn't feel too heavy and it did even out my skin tone as it said to on its package, I don't have any complaints because I did just buy this product today, but hopefully in the near future I won't be back complaining about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by NellKareena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Maybelline products have always worked so well with my skin. This BB cream is no different. It evens out my skin tone and I look flawless! It helps control oily areas, but also adds a nice glow to my face. It stays put throughout my day and has a nice light scent. You do not need a lot of this product (couple dabs) and it does the trick :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by IamAJerkOKAY

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was previously using Skin79 Gold BB cream but, you know, my house burned down and I had to buy new makeup in a hurry. I grabbed this as I had previously heard it was pretty good. If you're used to asian BB creams, you'll find that this is really watery. It smells kind of nice and goes on okay, but...well, it doesn't really do anything that I can tell. Perhaps I should have gotten a darker color, I'm not sure. This moisturized a bit, but other than that I couldn't tell I was wearing anything. Skin79 is definitely superior.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Chall6464

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Evens out my skin tone, convenient on days where I don't want to spend the time to put on foundation. Didn't oxidize on me and I have fair skin (NC 15). There is a light scent to it. Takes a while to set, has a dewy finish.