Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

3.6

Isodecane, Microcrystalline wax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carnauba Wax, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Arginine, Silica, Serine, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Rayon, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Glutamic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl dimer dilinoleate Copolymer, polyquaternium-10, Polyvinyl Laurate, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /- May Contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

on 8/25/2010 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is it for me. I have found my mascara soulmate. This stuff makes my lashes uber thick, holds a phenomenal curl, and it is SO LIGHTWEIGHT! I honestly forget I'm wearing mascara. with my sweaty oily self it's hard to find mascara that doesn't "sag" and streak/flake, so this is AMAZING! I will never wear anything else ever again, especially since it's under seven bucks. If you have trouble getting waterproof mascara off, I recommend neutrogena's oil free eye makeup remover, or the target brand equivalent, makes it quick and easy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

HG mascara! I bought this for my mom for a wedding she was going to, and when she got back, I tried it out. It's absolutely amazing. It makes my eyelashes look long and thick and volumizes them like crazy. I will definitely repurchase. I love the original Colossal waterproof mascara, and combined with the Falsies makes the PERFECT waterproof mascara. I really recommend it to anyone.

on 8/23/2010 8:16:00 PM

FINALLY FOUND MY HG MASCARA!!! I used to be in love with covergirl lash blast in waterproof, but I broke it off with him. I love falsies waterproof!. Never had a mascara kept a curl so well, lengthened, and volumized my lashes so well. Keep in mind that mascara can work differently for everyone, and for me, it works great. I got it for 9.99 CAD, but could have got it for 8.99 at another store. LOVE!!

on 8/23/2010 3:55:00 PM

I really love it.
Pros: Makes my lashes long/thick
Good price.
doesn't clump.
Cons: I have a hard time getting it off.

I love, love this mascara! I read the reviews here before I bought it and saw all the mixed reviews but decided to try it anyway. So glad I did! This stuff makes my lashes long and separated and totally holds the curl. It doesn't clump, smudge or flake at all. I just can't believe all the bad reviews. This is awesome mascara, and for less than 7 bucks at Target! I will buy again for sure.

on 8/22/2010 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

The application of this product takes a little getting used to, but once you do it's a great product!! I used DiorShow prior to purchasing and honestly like Falsies more. Much better price and to me, it works better.

The only issue I have is removal is a bit of a pain. I wear contacts so some of the waterproof removers are too greasy for me.

on 8/21/2010 11:32:00 PM

Ive benn on the search for a great mascara so for not so good. This one i have to clean the brush before i aplly if not clumpy and my eyelashes stick together and the brush getss soggy after a two weeks. Not the best mascara dissapointed but you get what you pay for.Will not re -buy.

I'm still getting used to the brush and application. I like it a lot...I just have to remember to remove the excess mascara from the brush before applying, otherwise I get clumps. My lashes look great and my eyes seem to look brighter. I am certainly loving the mascara.

on 8/20/2010 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am really liking this mascara. Definitely adds length and volume. I like a more dramatic mascara and this fits the bill. Only gripe is it can feel a little "wet" like it doesn't completely dry but have had no problems with it rubbing or flaking off. This is the mascara I will continue to use. I threw out all my others.

on 8/20/2010 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Just picked this up at my local Target today. I have to admit i was pretty skeptical, bc i always fall for all the claims that these beauty products have, and more than often, i am left disappoint. Well, I am loving this mascara so far. Leave my lashes luscious (and that speaks volume for someone who has stick straight & short lashes). It holds a curl quite well, no clumps and easy to build volume. Definnitely one of the top drugstore mascaras i have tried.