Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

3.6

Isodecane, Microcrystalline wax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carnauba Wax, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Arginine, Silica, Serine, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Rayon, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Glutamic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl dimer dilinoleate Copolymer, polyquaternium-10, Polyvinyl Laurate, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /- May Contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

on 9/1/2010 7:47:00 AM

I love this mascara. I am a mascara junkie. And for a drugstore mascara this by far is my fav so far. It really curls and defines my lashes. It doesnt clump or run and I work in a hot environment. It really just holds up! I highly recommend!

on 8/31/2010 1:50:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Best mascara I've used ever. I have short, barely there asian lashes and this mascara holds the curl all day, while giving volume and length. I work in a hot kitchen, and this doesn't smudge or give me raccoon eyes, and most mascaras do that to me. It's affordable too. This is definitely my HG mascara.

on 8/30/2010 12:01:00 AM

this mascara works wonders on my ultra thin eyelashes, it adds tons of volume without clumping, and holds my curl...but the packaging is soo annoying i always have to wipe off extra mascara onto the top of the tube and its getting so gross and thats why i took off a lippie

on 8/29/2010 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

this mascara is okay. it does lengthen my short asian lashes by alot! but i hate how this doesn't hold my curls so well. and it was a bit clumpy. overall its an okay mascara but i probably won't buy this again.

EDIT: so i found out if i apply it with a light hand it holds up my curls a bit longer. and it still is clumpy! but it's better than the first time i've tried it.

I have a lot of lashes, and they are very long. I curl my lashes prior to applying, and this mascara holds the curl all day long! It can cause a bit of clumping, but I am still very satisfied with the product. It adds an impressive amount of length! When I look up, my lashes reach my eyebrows! The volume is impressive as well. The price of this mascara was very cheap compared to my old mascara. I would definently reccomend this mascara to others.
:-)

on 8/25/2010 11:11:00 PM

I just recently bought this because I like to experiment with mascaras. It did what it said it would. And I didn't notice I bought the waterproof version of this, but i wore it to the beach & I didn't leave with black raccoon eyes for once! It was such a pain to take off, I normally get everything off with my Philosophy Purity, and it wouldn't budge! It felt like I had to pinch my lashes and drag the mascara off :( I'll probably try the regular version next because it's too painful to remove every night, and if I did, I' wouldn't have any lashes left over!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Awful. Weighed down my lashes with heavy black goop, making them look spiky and clumpy while doing nothing to boost volume or length. I actually looked like I had fewer and shorter lashes than I started with!! The spoon brush is awkward and didn't evenly deposit color no matter how I wiped it. Gave up after a few days.

on 8/25/2010 10:19:00 AM

This is just black mascara that doesn't do anything other than sit there on your lashes making them look blacker. It clumps easily and you must comb through with a lash brush or your lashes will look like furry caterpillars. I'll finish the tube but I won't buy it again. NO big deal.

on 8/25/2010 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is it for me. I have found my mascara soulmate. This stuff makes my lashes uber thick, holds a phenomenal curl, and it is SO LIGHTWEIGHT! I honestly forget I'm wearing mascara. with my sweaty oily self it's hard to find mascara that doesn't "sag" and streak/flake, so this is AMAZING! I will never wear anything else ever again, especially since it's under seven bucks. If you have trouble getting waterproof mascara off, I recommend neutrogena's oil free eye makeup remover, or the target brand equivalent, makes it quick and easy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

HG mascara! I bought this for my mom for a wedding she was going to, and when she got back, I tried it out. It's absolutely amazing. It makes my eyelashes look long and thick and volumizes them like crazy. I will definitely repurchase. I love the original Colossal waterproof mascara, and combined with the Falsies makes the PERFECT waterproof mascara. I really recommend it to anyone.