December 19, 2014 | 1550 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by taclark

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Flakes, hard to put on and does not do any different then normal mascara. Dont waste your money

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by dy35

WHAT? I came to see five lippies everywhere on this thang! This is the one, the HG, the missing half of my lashes. My lashes are stubborn as duck and never stay curled/lengthened/volumized with any other mascaras and I was super happy to see the result.
Shu culrer + two coats = vavavooooom!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by RiRiPanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best mascara i've ever bought. Before this i was using Covergirl lash blast mascaras. Having to use 3 mascaras to achieve volume,length, and curl was a pain. This takes care of all of those. Barely even have to use a curler. This isnt the type that you just slap on and go you do have to mess with it a little ,but its totally worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by owlcitybabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara works VERY well . In the pas i've used covergirl lashblast volume , maybelline full n soft , and a few wet N wild mascaras . this is by FAR the best mascara ever . it gives my lashes the best length and the waterproof works fairly well . i was skeptical about buying it at first with reading all the bad reviews , but i just decided to go for it . it was a great buy , i got it for about $6 at Target . BUY it if you want volume AND great length (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by MsVengeance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not usually a maybelline fan, but I was pleasantly surprised by this mascara. It really defines my lashes and makes my eyes pop! I think a lot of it must be due to the brush--it's nicely shaped and flexible (it sorta bends), so when you apply, the wand is moving with your lashes instead of against them (less clumps this way too!). But other then this I wouldn't say the formula itself is like, mindblowingly awesome or anything, because it's true that it can end up looking a bit spidery depending on how you apply, and it's difficult to remove even with soap and water---but what wp mascara isn't? I've only been using it for 2 weeks, but I haven't noticed any lash loss or breakage and while it's still too early to tell, there's been no hint of dryness yet, so I definitely plan to keep buying.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by emilee13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product only clumped. It did not apply nicely, neither did i extend or thicken my lashes. My lashes look like spider legs when i used falsies, its is officially the worse mascara i have ever used.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by MissEllieBelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Did not mean to purchase the waterproof one of this...I guess I shouldve looked closer at the package but it seriously looks exactly the same as the regular formula. So be careful :) Cause I've read other reviews with the same complaint...this stuff is a PAIN to get offf. I would be willing to try the regular version of this because so far it's an ok mascara...does make your lashes long. I'm always out to find a mascara that will beat L'Oreal voluminous. This one definitely doesn't top it but it's not awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Twosix

Didn't work for me. I used it once. I used an eyelash curler along with this mascara & it didn't really hold the curl well. I'm sticking with my LashBlast!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2010 12:51:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I bought this based off of the great reviews I read. Those rave reviews must have been for the regular forumula because I HATE this mascara! It's one of the worst I've tried recently. It gives my lashes that spidery look and clumps. I've used it once and it will be my first and last time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by OHNOSOPHiE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been a lover of Maybelline Sky High Curves waterproof mascara forever, until the discontinued it. I have tried every single Maybelline mascara out there, waterproof and not. This one is the next best thing to Sky High Curves. I really don't understand why everyone hated this mascara. The brush is a little big but it holds enough of the mascara to apply a good coat on your lashes. I curl with my Shu curler and then apply with a gentle hand from base all the way to the tips of my lashes. I use about 3 coats and it does not clump nor does it flake. It doesnt weigh down the lashes, keep the curls' shape. The best part? The weather in NYC has been muggy, hot and humid in the 90s+ everyday so far, and so far, no smudging!!! LOVE