Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

3.6

Isodecane, Microcrystalline wax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carnauba Wax, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Arginine, Silica, Serine, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Rayon, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Glutamic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl dimer dilinoleate Copolymer, polyquaternium-10, Polyvinyl Laurate, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /- May Contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I picked up the waterproof one on accident, I've done this TWICE already with new mascaras. It's a nice mascara, the formula is really wet though and it clumps in random places. With that being said, it does deliver a lot of volume and gives a very dramatic look. Doesn't compete with false lases obviously, but for a really bold eye, this mascara would be perfect.
I'd repurchase, just not this waterproof one, frankly it's a bitch to get off.

My lashes are DEFinitely long and lovely with this mascara! The waterproof formula is great. It stays on all day w/o incident. I Love this mascara. (I formerly used Stiletto, which I was very happy with - but his makes my lashes longer)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Let me just say this mascara is absolutely insane! I love it love it love it. It does exactly what it claims to do. I've always adored the false lash look, but no other mascara has ever worked for me besides Lancome mascaras. This mascara is just about as good for literally a fraction (about 1/4) of the price. Only reason I give it a 4 instead of a 5 is because it COULD come off a little easier, but that's no deal breaker for me. Bottom line, this mascara is bomb, and it is now my fav mascara!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this product a few days ago and love it but it is hard to get off with the non-oily eye make up remover or baby shampoo. I used the Neutrogena wipes and it came right off though. This mascara is thick and I only need 2 coats even for evening. Most newer mascaras have a brush that does not coat my lashes but this one does.

I bought this during a sale, so i got 2 for $5.
First off, the formula is really wet, but i like that because it allows me to apply multiple coats before becoming flaky like other mascaras.
Second, this is not a fiber mascara. I initially thought it was because i read somewhere, but it's just like any other mascara. it has not fibers to lengthen. However, it does lengthen your lashes as well as give them volume, which is why I like it so much.
I also like the design of the wand. It's a curved shape that allows me to get my outer corner lashes that are always left uncoated and uncurled for whatever reason.
This mascara gives my lashes a very wispy look, which I really like, because it opens up my eyes.
I experienced with many other masacaras as well that the mascara gets better with age. After initial application, you find this mascara to be too wet, don't use it for about a week-2 weeks and use it again. i assure you it'll apply better. there's no science to prove this, but in my experience, it's worked.

I have this in black and in the brownish black. It's just not that great for me. It doesn't do anything spectacular to my lashes, and in fact since I've been using this my lashes have started falling out. For being waterproof it seems to have an identity crisis. It smudges within a few hours under my eyes regardless if my eyes have been watery or not, but doesn't wash off my lashes easily either. Also once it's on my skin under my eyes, it does NOT come off easy at all, it requires lots of eye makeup remover. So I get to go through the day looking like I might have something wrong with me. Will not repurchase this, I was going to suck it up and just use it up so as to not waste money but I think I'll just throw it out and go back to lash blast.

Sidenote, I do happen to like the brush a lot.

I don't understand all the negative reviews on this. I guess it depends on the person; certain products work differently on different people.

I got this for free, and I honestly had pretty low expectations for it (because I got Maybelline's Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof a while ago, and didn't like it). But WOW was I surprised.

First off, all mascaras I've used previously either didn't hold a curl after I curled my short, stick-straight Asian eyelashes, and thus you couldn't even see my eyelashes when looking at my face head-on; or they smudged and flaked everywhere by the end of the day.
Not this one.
I was actually REALLY surprised when I put on this mascara and my lashes didn't uncurl one bit! It stayed curled, such that you can actually see my lashes from straight on! I was in love. But I had to put it to the smudge and flake test. While there were some slight black smudges under my eyes after an 8-hour work shift, it's better than most of the mascaras I've used in the past. The curl stayed perfectly, and no flaking!

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Love the brush, the formula, everything. Better than all of the $20-$40 mascaras I've tried :)

I bought this mascara after watching the commercial and i thought it would be really neat to have false lash look since i dont wear false lashes.
I bought the Brownish Black for a change since all my other mascaras are black. I liked this product in the beginning but after i just found it to clumpy and that it smudges after a couple of hours. oh and one more thing it also uncurls my lashes too.

i was using collasal up until this came out. i thought i'd give it try since i felt that collasal was failing on me. i was skeptical at first about the brush but it turns out i really, really like the brush! it's very similar to collasal for me but i'm not going for the false eyelash look with this ms. it give me good even volume with no clumps and lasts all day!

i apply with the flat or spoon side and then use the longer bristles on the edges to comb my lashes out and BAM! even coat, volume, holds the curl!

i love the color of the packaging as well...i'm very happy with this ms and plan on rebuy when the time comes.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Well, the brush and formula was a big no no for me. It did not hold my curl longer than 30 minutes, even though my eyelashes are always curled and long! Terrible formula. Also, the brush to me was horrible...not good for top lashes and definately not good for the bottom lashes. Just terrible, I gave it a 2 overrall because it has cute packaging. lol

Popular Mascaras