Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

3.6

Isodecane, Microcrystalline wax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carnauba Wax, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Arginine, Silica, Serine, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Rayon, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Glutamic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl dimer dilinoleate Copolymer, polyquaternium-10, Polyvinyl Laurate, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /- May Contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Love how this adds so much length to my lashes! I have Asian lashes, but once I curl my lashes and use this mascara, I definitely achieve that false lash look. This is my favorite mascara to date and the only one I plan on repurchasing for a long....long time. Only one downside is that it tends to clump a little bit. Removes easily with eye makeup remover. Love it!

on 9/2/2010 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I have been searching high and low for this mascara and none of my local drugstores carried it for weeks! I was lucky enough a month ago when my grocery store had a huge display of this for $4 each on sale! I grabbed the blackest shade in both waterproof and regular (I haven't tried the regular yet, still sitting in my backup stash).

First thing I loved about this mascara is the wand! The spoon shape is easy to work with and really separates my lashes adding beautiful length and curl. It does not volumize a lot for me, but I am very satisfied at how my lashes look with this mascara on. I think people (like myself) were expecting a real falsies lash look. To me this mascara gave me what NYX Doll Eyes mascaras couldn't achieve - dolly eyed lashes. Since this mascara separates so well, the curl and length gave my eyes a more wide awake eye look! It can get clumpy if you don't 'spoon' (haha get it) the wand up right, but the mascara doesn't dry too quickly imo to where I can't comb out the clump before it sets - I really like that. I do have a hard time using the wand on my bottom lashes so I've been using a different mascara for that area. Removal is also not as difficult, it is waterproof so make sure you are using a good eye makeup remover.

The reason this mascara did not get a 5 lippie from me is due to the lack of volume I anticipated. It is still a great mascara and it has been added to my daily mascara stash :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have tried many , many mascaras in my time. I came across the ad for Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express. I had high hopes for beautiful long thick eyelashes. Much to my dismay, it didn't work for me. I even tried it with a eyelash primer. It still didn't work like I expected. I did like the brush and it was really black. I got a little bit of length and no volume. I tried to apply a lot of coats to see if I could get the volume, but all it did was clump. I took forever to separate my lashes. So it was no falsies look for me.

on 9/1/2010 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love the Falsies mascara, I tried this waterproof one and didn't like it as much as the regular Falsies:) I've bought 3 tubes so far and I'm hoping it doesn't get discountinued because it works wonders!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

wow falsies it is. I am still in disbelief how my lashes look after using this. It looks like i have fake lashes on, but they not too dramatic

on 9/1/2010 7:47:00 AM

I love this mascara. I am a mascara junkie. And for a drugstore mascara this by far is my fav so far. It really curls and defines my lashes. It doesnt clump or run and I work in a hot environment. It really just holds up! I highly recommend!

on 8/31/2010 1:50:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Best mascara I've used ever. I have short, barely there asian lashes and this mascara holds the curl all day, while giving volume and length. I work in a hot kitchen, and this doesn't smudge or give me raccoon eyes, and most mascaras do that to me. It's affordable too. This is definitely my HG mascara.

on 8/30/2010 12:01:00 AM

this mascara works wonders on my ultra thin eyelashes, it adds tons of volume without clumping, and holds my curl...but the packaging is soo annoying i always have to wipe off extra mascara onto the top of the tube and its getting so gross and thats why i took off a lippie

on 8/29/2010 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

this mascara is okay. it does lengthen my short asian lashes by alot! but i hate how this doesn't hold my curls so well. and it was a bit clumpy. overall its an okay mascara but i probably won't buy this again.

EDIT: so i found out if i apply it with a light hand it holds up my curls a bit longer. and it still is clumpy! but it's better than the first time i've tried it.

I have a lot of lashes, and they are very long. I curl my lashes prior to applying, and this mascara holds the curl all day long! It can cause a bit of clumping, but I am still very satisfied with the product. It adds an impressive amount of length! When I look up, my lashes reach my eyebrows! The volume is impressive as well. The price of this mascara was very cheap compared to my old mascara. I would definently reccomend this mascara to others.
:-)