April 23, 2014 | 1869 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2008 3:57:00 PM More reviews by manny1996

I can't believe I've never tried this before. I had a flaky patch on my leg, put some cream on it and the next day is was silky smooth! I love how this disappears right into your skin. Not greasy at all. Although I'm used to buying cheaper body lotion, $12 isn't going to break the bank and I'll definitely purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2008 5:19:00 AM More reviews by midorisour

I gave this a try since it's one of those products that are always highly raved by dermatologists and users. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. I wish it did though cuz it's cheap and you don't need to use that much product. It is greasy, doesn't sink into the skin. Just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2008 12:49:00 PM More reviews by IvyGuppy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very dry skin, especially along my cheeks and nose and this is the best moisturizer I've tried so far and I've tried many. I put some on my face in the morning after cleansing and it keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day, and after cleansing at night I put some on my face and body before going to bed. It's unscented which I LOVE, and hasn't caused any breakouts. It costs $13-$14 for a 16 oz. jar (wait for the sales and you can get it for $7 or less!) but a jar of this lasts forever (it's been over a year and I still haven't hit bottom). The only negative thing is that it doesn't fully absorb into the skin, and leaves a slightly sticky feeling on my face which can be annoying.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2008 1:44:00 PM More reviews by kenka

this is definitely a product made for the body NOT THE FACE, I started using it and it does leave a smooth sensation on your skin but it is way too greasy, or maybe it does not absorb completely, I never felt like it did. It stays on the suface of your skin. Anyway this my experience, now I use it for what it really is a body cream,,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by shorty87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This stuff moistures so well! I usually use the Cetaphil moisturizing lotion but in the winter months, my skin requires a bit more moisturization and this cream does it for me. I also tend to get mild eczema sometimes and this really helps keep it under control. I have sensitive acne-prone skin and this has not broken me out at all. It is not too greasy. While I like buying in bulk and saving money, I wish they also had this in a smaller container so I can take it when I go travelling :) I would defintely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 11:18:00 AM More reviews by SlowRnB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am so happy I finally found my HG moisturizer. I have dry/acne prone skin. Cetaphil cream is the only thing that prevents my flakes, leaves my face feeling comfortable, and doesn't wear off when I go to sleep. My skin is so much healthier looking.l can love that it's unscented. It's thick and creamy, yet sinks right in. I buy the 3 oz. tube to use on my face. The tub seems a little unsanitary to me, so I like the small squeeze tube :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 11:12:00 AM More reviews by diana7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have very sensitive skin and Cetaphil is one of the few creams I am not allergic to. The cream is alot more moisturizing than the lotion and keeps my skin soft and hydrated. In addition to using Cetaphil cream on my hands, I use this under my eyes since that area (for me) is extremely sensitive to a variety of ingredients--cetaphil is one of the few products that doesn't trigger an adverse reaction for me in that area--most others do including the most expensive creams and lotions. The only drawback for me is that I wish it cost less, though--it's around $12 around here. I try to find it in a store brand version if I can.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 2:14:00 AM More reviews by melissav1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing. I've been using it on and off for ten years--there are always times when I'm susceptible to good advertising & hype and go out and waste a lot of money on fancy lotion only to find out that I should have never switched to something other than this cream. It does a great job moisturizing my dry skin. It does make my face a bit shiny at first and my boyfriend has mocked me for having a greasy face in the morning, but it's not like that lasts all day. And if I run out of body lotion and don't have time to go buy more, I can just use this! The fact that it's unscented is a big plus, too. I

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by uc4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My cetaphil lotion wasn't working anymore. After I moved from Vancouver to Toronto, my skin has been extremely dry around my cheek and mouth area, but oily still at my T-zone. I've been peeling, probably also because I started using retisol, my prescription acne cream. I also started developing eczema on my hands. I bought this product after reading the rave reviews, hoping it's thicker and more moisturizing. I find that it works better than the cetaphil lotion, my skin is not peeling as much anymore. I took off one lippie because it doesn't completely stop my flakey skin, and also when it doesn't make my eczema go away either when I put it on my hands. I would probably repurchase this if I don't find anything better.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2008 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Misteza

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I rated this a 4 only because of the packaging, otherwise, this stuff is my HG. I never loved a product like I love this one. I have eczema and have breakouts near my eyes. I wasn't able to find a cream to soothe it without making it worse until the Pharmacist at Target recommended this cream. I used to use Cetaphil lotion - but there is a huge difference for me between the two. USE IT IF YOU HAVE ECZEMA! It's gentle around the eyes!