Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Excellent moisturizer when the weather gets cold. No breakouts, irritation, or itchies. Very nice for sensitive skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have been using this moisturizer daily for years. I slather it on my wet skin as soon as I step out of the shower. It keeps my skin so soft and comfortable. There is no fragrance to it and it is non irritating. I switch to a body oil every once in a while just to give my skin a change of pace. Otherwise this is my staple. I would higly recommend it.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I have extremely dry skin - there are rough patches on my cheeks and a dead layer of skin forms on my nose every week. This cream makes my skin so soft and smooth and it is not oily whatsoever. An added bonus is that my complexion seems so much better using this, my skin is plumper and whiter.

Edit : Stopped working after a while, and broke me out.

Perfect moisturizer for ALL skin types! And it won't break you out. Amazing and really creamy and smooth.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have only been using this product for about a week on my face. So far I really like it! I like the creamy consistency - its not thin and watery like alot of facial moisturisers. A small amount of the product goes far so I think this product is very very good value for money. It cost me around $12 from Priceline, and I have it in a tube not a tub. I don't find the product to be greasy at all. After breaking out from other products and my routine being pretty crazy I have decided to go back to basics and thought id give this a go as it claims to be non irritating which seems to be my problem. My routine is morning - wash with water and a face washer, small amount of cetaphil moisturising cream followed by sunscreen and evening - (if wearing makeup i remove with nivea 2in1) cleanse with dove soap and moisturise with cetaphil moisturising cream. I have seen a considerable difference in moisture levels and it has cleared up some under the skin blemishes! Yay! So far, it is very good and I definitely recommend for people with sensitive, blemish prone skin. Will update in a few weeks! Gave it 4 lippies for now, but maybe i will be able to change it to 5.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best moistorizer thus far!!!!! VERY CREAMY and perfect..leaves ure skin soft and its great for massages ;)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I actually use this as a night cream. I'm not sure if that's ok, but it seems to work nicely. It usually still feels very moisturized when I wake up in the morning. I will definitely keep buying this one unless I find something else better. I use it on my elbows too. It's very thick, but absorbs easily.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is by far my favorite product for softening skin, especially hands and feet. I work in a doctor's office and wash my hands many times throughout the day. My skin can get very rough and irritated. But when I use this just once daily I find that my hands stay very soft. I've gotten rough calluses on my feet before since I don't use lotion there everyday. If I go to use this once every day those calluses disappear. I was first turned on to this when my sister developed really bad eczema and the doctor recommended this. I love this stuff. Plus it isn't that expensive and it lasts forever.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

after all the 30-40$ creams i brought, i finally gave it up and used this.
it was because i've ran out of my current moisturizer and brought a new one. which was very pricey and high end. however within days it irritated my skin bad.
so i found this sitting on bathroom counter and decided to use it.
i have used it before for my eczema and on my face. but i remembered it being very oily and thick.
this time wen i used it it moisturized just enough. now i been using it ever since. i'm glad that i'm not wasting my money on expensive products and cause of this my skin is very moisturized.
now i know i can handle those winter months.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My youngest child has eczema, and I had tried every regimen I could to get it under control (cortisone creams, oils, aveeno, oatmeal soak...etc.). I had resorted to putting oil in his bath every night, as the new recommendations for eczema are to bathe daily and soak, but even that wasn't enough (and the oil left a nasty film on the tub and all the tub toys). I bought this stuff since I had a coupon for the giant tub at Costco, and it cleared up his eczema almost overnight. I no longer have to use oils in his bath, and his skin looks great! It's the only thing that worked. Highly recommended, especially for eczema.