Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

3.9

cyclopentasiloxane, propylsilsesquioxane, ceresin, isodecane, cyclohexasiloxane, caprylyl methicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica silyate, disteardimonium hectorite, disodium stearoyl glutamate, propylene carbonate, candelilla wax, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, tin oxide. [ ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499/iron oxides, mica, ci 77491/titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ultramarines, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet, ci 42090/blue 1 lake, ci 19140/yellow 5 lake, ci 77510/ferric ammonium ferrocyanide]

on 1/20/2012 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Yeah, I guess this product was OK. I don't know why everyone loves this product so much, it's just OK. It's really easy to put on, I'll give it that, but after a while, it starts to smear.
However, I WOULD re purchase.

on 1/18/2012 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far my favorite eye liner! I've tried several different brands and types of eye liner but I keep wanting to come back to this one. Works very well, only thing is you have to remember to clean the brush often or it clumps up. It also lasts forever! Love it.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I like this! Its a very nice gel liner and the brush it comes with is great. Much easier to use than other liner brushes I have tried in the past. I recommend this but I wouldn't repurchase just to try others out.

on 1/16/2012 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

this gel eyeliner has awesome staying power and is way easier to apply than liquid or pencil. comes with a handy brush, the container is small but it lasts sooo long :)! love!

on 1/15/2012 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite eyeliner! I had this on for almost 24 hours, and still looks nice! brush is neat as well, I have this in black and brown, I have tons of pencil and liquid eyeliner but nothing beats the staying power of gel liner, especially this one, i used to love revlon colorstay eyeliners but since I found this one I'll definitely do the switch

on 1/15/2012 2:42:00 PM

LOOOVE! Love love love! Must have! I've used this liner every day since I've bought it, and that was some 8 months ago and I still have half the little container left. I can put it on my waterline and it won't move, and I can make definate cat-eye shapes. The brush is awesome, it can be precise or flattened on it's side to a thicker line. Everyone should have this in their little make-up bag!

on 1/13/2012 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Possibly the worst gel eyeliner I've ever used. It smears EVERYWHERE and it is nowhere near as dark as L'Oreal Hip Cream Liner. The color can be darkened by applying more layers but I think that only adds to the smearing problem. I do like the brush that comes with this eyeliner. It's great, I think it is easier to use than the fine line mac brush that I normally use for gel or cream eyeliner so I guess this wasn't a total waste but the eyeliner itself is awful.

on 1/11/2012 6:06:00 AM

This eyeliner gel literally knocked my socks off. I've been using this product for 3 years and i dont reckon i'd ever move away from it! it gives rich, deep solid lines and its perfect for cat eye makeup! I use it with NARS' primer everyday and it'll last through the toughest, most humid situations...i came back from raves/all-nighters with it and my top lids' liner would still be on (well the waterline does fade in 3 hours tho). Alot easier to control and quicker to use than liquid eyeliner, and alot more solid,long lasting, and convenient than traditional eyeliner pencils.

The only complaint i have about this product is its brush...it's too thin and pointy. So i use a tiny,tiny flat eyeshadow brush instead (lot broader and flatter). And in my opinion it makes a lot less mess!

One pot lasts about 5-6 months for me (and i use it almost every single day) so i'd say it's wicked value heh.

This eyeliner works very well. I put it on the top lid & the water line every day before work, but by the end of the day it fades on the waterline & stays on the top. It doesn't go to the corner of my eye at all, and it stays on the waterline for about 2-3 hours, and the fades away.

on 1/7/2012 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Good on the waterline, very slightly flakes but overall great fun to use, love the brush.

Video Reviews & Tutorials