BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 3/7/2009 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've never been so crazy about a blush that I would call it my favorite ever...until now. The color looks super bright in the box, but when i brush it on, it makes me look glowy and sunny. Plus, I love the box. It makes me feel a little more exotic when I put it on. It's a nice bright pop of color so if you're looking for natural, this probably isn't it. However, it's not unnatural in the way that it would look garish. It's very summery and pretty.

on 3/6/2009 6:09:00 PM

The MA at the BeneFit counter wouldn't let me walk away without trying a sweep of Coralista, and once I saw the color I was ready to head out the door. But since I was only going home anyway, I let her apply it -- and she was right, it looked wonderful. She applied it higher on my cheekbones than I usually do, and between the color and the hint of shimmer (more of a glow, really) I looked much younger and fresher (I'm 38, but the MA guessed 29...how low would she have gone if I'd actually bought the blush?). I love my Lorac blush, but I hated to wash off the Coralista, and I just know it's a matter of time before I go back and buy it. Still, it's pretty steep at $28 -- it looks like $19 would be a more fair price.
*UPDATE* After my husband commented on how "fresh" my face looked while wearing the blush, I went ahead and bought it. I don't regret it -- it's a fabulous color, and it smells great (don't want to think about the chemical fragrances in it, thanks very much) -- but the staying power just isn't there. I definitely need to touch it once during the day, which I never have to do with my Lorac blush. I won't buy this one again ($28, what was I thinking), but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

on 3/4/2009 12:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This a great coral blush for my fair skin. On me it is a true coral and not a peach or pink. I have NARS Orgasm also but it can look a bit harsh if not put on lightly enough. This has a yummy scent and looks divine. I tried it on as soon as it arrived at my house and fell in love! I walked around in sweats and no other makeup all day :)

Cute, cheery box. In the pan, the color looks like a warm corally-pink, but it looks too pink-cool on me if that makes sense. Plus I'm not a fan of pink blushes -- I was hoping this was going to be a true coral color (more of a melon). Good pigmentation though.

on 2/26/2009 9:35:00 PM

This blush is really nice. My complexion is med/warm and this blush just gives me this nice fresh glow. It's a subtle color but I find it so easy to wear. I like how it brightens my face. I will be using this a lot. On me the color is a coral/pink with shimmer. The texture is silky and easy to blend.

on 2/23/2009 3:37:00 PM

When I first tried this product I was super excited because I am obsessed with coral... I didn't think that it would be great on lots of skin tones, but as more of my friends tried it I was shocked to find it looking great on tons of diferent skintones. I would say this is much more versatile than dandelion, georgia, and thrrrob; the extra pigment helps and the color is pink enough that it looks great on different skintones! I will definitely purchase this over and over.

on 2/22/2009 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

At first i was really unsure about this, ide made the mistake of looking at reviews on here before ide even tried it on my own skin! I wasnt expecting a really intense colour that i was hoping for, and i didnt get it. But what I did get was a pale coral that made a nice change from my normal pink blush. If you want a more intense colour you could continue to reapply in order to make it stand out more but to be honest i think it has a cut off point, after which it doesnt really change much. I personally love Benefit products, preferring the subtle look rather than lots of reall intense bright colour which often dont suit me. For this reason i think ide probably buy it again but for anyone with a darker skin tone that is wanting a real 'pop' of colour, this isnt for you, the colour in the box isnt really an indication of how it comes out. But for someone who is on the fair side of medium this is a lovely, very wearable blush that, althought expensive to initially purchase, will last forever!

on 2/21/2009 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Coralista is a nice pinky/coral color - it works well on my fair skin (I wear MAC NW20 or UD Dream) - The packaging is attractive and the surface size of the product makes it easy to apply. I do not really care for the brushes that come with the Benefit blushes that come in the boxes, but this applies nicely and smoothly with a dense blush brush (I use the one that came with the Mally blush trios). The blush also blends well and does not fade throughout the day. A great color to give your complexion a pick-me-up fresh faced look.

on 2/19/2009 6:28:00 AM

Why are the Benefit blushes so BIG?
It's too too similar to the other (big) blushers they have already. Unexciting.

on 2/19/2009 3:27:00 AM

I have to say the marketing around this product is very clever! I could have bought Coralista just for the box alone. It's really bright and funky with leopard pattern on it. Like makeup for the jungle ....ha ha. It also has a citrusy scent (I think it is) which makes you want to wear it even more.

The blush itself is peachy matt-ish toned with a hint of gold in it. The colour has more of a kick to it than Dandelion which can I find a bit wishy washy. A highly recommended product, if a bit pricey....

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products