November 21, 2014 | 1745 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by babyyypink

I love this bronzer, I bought it because I hate shinny bronzers, and this is a great matte looking bronzer.
Don't use the brush it comes with, because it makes my face look dirty, instead I use a longer and bigger brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by MissKrimson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer because it is a nice matte finish unlike most bronzers which contain some sort of sparkle/shimmer or shine. I also like it for its colour because it is a true brown tone and not orangey. Never ever turns orangey on any skin tone. This is the perfect bronzer for my medium-tan skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by emmathebest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great bronzer. I have had it for just over two years even though I'm not supposed to keep it for that long. A while ago I made it through to the bottom, so I could see a bit of the metal casing. So went out and bought a new one. Neednt have bothered! It's still lasting ages! I don't really like the brush it comes with so have thrown it away and use my normal powder brush, which is why i dropped a lippie for packaging quality.
I was going to give it four lippies for price, as I did think it a bit expensive when I first bought it, but then considering it has lasted soooo long I would definatly say its a good investment.
For me I don't have any problems with it, but for a couple of friends I have tried it out on who are paler than me it can make them look a bit dirty, if too much is put on. Only problem though.
Otherwise its great!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by jif2c

This is my go-to bronzer. I am not sure if I would repurchase because I am new to higher end makeup items and want to see whats out there. It is an item I use everyday right now though. My skin is (winter) NC20 and (summer) NC 25-30 and it looks better the darker my skin. I would think it might look muddy or unnatural on someone with lighter skin that me. I do like the color it gives me in the summer. My one box has lasted over a year so that is a plus. Those benefit boxes seem to never empty!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by benny143

MUDDY-LOOKING, DIRTY-LOOKING, and IMPOSSIBLE TO BLEND. Maybe this works for VERYYYYY dark-skinned ladies but for anyone else -- stay FAR away!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by julia0192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is perfect for my skin tone (i'm as pale as a ghost).
It doesn't turn me orange and I don't need a lot for it too show up.
Yes it's a little pricey and yes it's annoying that it's in a box but hey it's definitely worth it in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by FlipAzn

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of the bronze kit from Benefit. I got a good deal on this product as it came with three other items. The brush it comes with like everybody says is totally useless. The packaging is ridiculous. It comes in a box that I think is too deep. This is the best bronzer that I have for contouring. It is very pigmented. It isn't hard to blend in your face and there are no shimmer. The color is perfect on my skin. It doesn't look orange and it doesn't make me look muddy. By itself, it is very pricey but now that I have tried it I am hooked and will definitely rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Guuf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG bronzer, love love LOVE this product. I have a medium skin tone and this is the perfect color for me. I really like to use this for contouring and it blends really well. I also found with daily use this product lasted for well over a year, will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by StarlightChaser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great bronzer! I love that it doesn't have shimmer in it, and it works amazing for contouring - which is the main way I use it as I don't really do the bronzed look. I'm fairly certain it would work great for that as well, though. The downside is that it is a bit pricey, for me it's worth it but I can see why one might find that rather negative. I would probably re-purchase once (or if!) I run out of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is one of my staple products. I use this everyday. I like this for contouring my face. I put this on the hollows of my cheeks, sometimes in my temples and forehead. I have actually never used it as a blush. I like the color because it doesn't have any shimmer, plus it blends well with my skin tone. I can never put too much of this because the color is perfect. I do like the brush that comes with it. Very useful with contouring and blending. Although on the downside, I don't like the packaging, its too bulky and also a bit pricey.