Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer(thickening agent), Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Butylene Glycol(preservative, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben.

on 10/27/2008 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this product. I have oily skin and have not been able to find a cleanser that actually thoroughly cleaned my face until now. My acne has also cleared up, I can't say enough good things about this product.

on 10/23/2008 10:47:00 PM

No!No!No! Left me with terrible blackheads. Just did not work for me at all. I have never had so many blackheads. As soon as I stopped using it my face cleared up. Will not use again.

on 10/23/2008 10:39:00 PM

This is my go to facial cleanser. When all else fails and leaves me too dry, too oil, burning, itching etc., I can always come back to Cetaphil. This cleanser is very gentle on the skin and always brings me back to a normal state. After I experiment with something that I hope takes care of my acne and it doesn't work Cetaphil has been my fall back for the last 2 years. If you wear makeup it may take a few washes to get off but its worth it because it does not strip your skin and leave it feeling dry. Cetaphil is a staple!!

on 10/22/2008 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

A Classic ! Great product for combination oily (t-zone) skin - takes off all my makeup & doesn't leave me feeling mositure deprived. I don't think however people with combination dry skin should try this - might leave you a little on the dry side. The only con: not a fan of the smell & wished it came with a pump !

on 10/22/2008 12:35:00 AM

This cleanser is pretty damn good. I only took a lippie off because I don't really think it removes makeup that well. But other than that it's great. I have combination skin. Its oily, dry, prone to acne n clog pores. so I need something that will really cleanse and help with the oiliness and something that is nice and gentle for my dry slightly sensitive skin. This is it! I don't think I will change to anything else now. The gentle cetaphil cleanser seemed too..gentle, didn't do enough, and my old fave, neutrogena oil free acne wash was too drying. Recommended.

on 10/21/2008 10:50:00 PM

I have oily/ combo skin, so I tried this instead of the regular cetaphil cleanser first. This dried out my skin terrrrribly within a week. It removes makeup well though. It also dried out my hands and my lips really badly. I am using Retin A Micro but my skin still gets oily in my Tzone throughout the day; this isnt a cure though. Very, very, very drying- even on oily skin. I switched to the regular Cetaphil which seems to remove makeup and cleanse just as well.

on 10/19/2008 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love this face wash! Comes in a pump bottle, runs around $6-$8. You can buy it pretty much everywhere which is so convenient. It really clears up my face and reduces monthly breakouts.

FYI: I am Chinese/Hawaiian with Oily Skin.

on 10/15/2008 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Another overrated product. This cleanser did nothing for my skin and barely removed my eye makeup. It also left a light residue on my face that I removed with my regular cleanser. it doesn't foam like a liquid cleanser should and it felt icky on my skin. Cetaphil's cleanser did nothing for me.

on 10/12/2008 5:06:00 PM

I have a complicated skin regimen because of my acne, tried lots of salicylic acid based washes...finally I tried this with my retin-A and duac which I had already been using for over 6 months with fair response, and suddenly my frequent break outs were gone! I really feel this product balanced out my skin and works wonders as part of an acne regimen. I found the other formulation to filmy, this one washes away nicely.

on 10/7/2008 8:11:00 PM

I really like this product. However, because this cleanser is more gentle it doesn't seem to remove all the dirt and make-up. Before using cetaphil I always remove my make-up with a natural baby wipe (I love baby wipes, they work well, and they don't irritate my face). After washing my face I also use a good toner. Toner is a must. So with this combination I find cetaphil really effective. Over the past couple months I've tried to find another cleanser. Nothing that I have found works as well as cetaphil. I really would recommend this product for people with problem skin. Good luck!