Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 2/18/2007 2:34:00 PM

I love it. My grandma let me borrow hers while we visted them. The scent won me over! It is amazingly lemonly. I hate painting my nails (to much effort and such) but I put this on every night and every morning and my nails look clean and healthy!

on 2/13/2007 10:01:00 AM

Great product. I keep this in a drawer near my sink so I can put it on after washing dishes. I love the smell too!

on 2/12/2007 8:23:00 PM

This cuticle cream works wonders for my cuticles and hangnails. This is one of my staples- it has a pleasant lemon scent and comes in a small travel-ready tin.

on 2/11/2007 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Amazing stuff. I actually don't use it on my cuticles - I don't really need it - but during the winter my knuckles get incredibly dry, cracked and flaky. I slathered on some of the cuticle cream at night and literally within a day, my knuckles were smooth and soft. A bit greasy, but what do you expect? Definitely worth it.

on 2/10/2007 9:57:00 PM

This is a great product to have around if you have dry, ragged cuticles like I do. I have been a fan of BB's lemon cuticle cream for years, and honestly, still have not made it through the sample size jar I got. So, this stuff will last ya forever, and make your fingers look and feel pretty and soft. Another bonus of this stuff is that it smells great!

on 2/8/2007 1:07:00 AM

I got this b/c I read on the nail board that some people use it to soften their cuticles so they can be cut with a cuticle trimmer a little easier. So that's why I bought it. My cuticles are in the way, gross, and I had always cut them dry and it looked messy. Plus I ended up with sores. I massage this into the cuticle and let it set for 10 mins or so then cut the cuticles off. Maybe if I just soaked my fingertips in hot soapy water it would do the same thing. The smell of this is repulsive--it does smell like lemon but like lemon pledge...uck.

on 2/2/2007 4:26:00 PM

I'm currently testing out several different cuticle products and Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is a decent product with a decent scent. Basically, it's okay for me.
I have several containers of this product lying about: at work, by my kitchen sick, and in my purse. I like it because the packing is small and convienant. It does a fair job of moisturizing my situation but I'm not blown away by it. It's not overly greasy like other cuticle creams/oils but it does have a waxy film that remains and leaves polished nails looking rather dull. I don't have any issue with the tin. It's easier to open then my CARGO eyeshadow (which is a pain in the arse).I'll probably repurchase for the same reason I have several now, cuticle oil is a great option but not always the most convienant or travel friendly. For reference, I have two sizes of this product. The regualr .60oz tin purhcased for $5.00 and the smaller .30oz tin that I purchased right after the new year at CVS that were 2 for $5.00.

on 2/1/2007 8:29:00 AM

This is one of the best hand/nail products i've ever used. This cream changed my cuticles' roughness and gave me a very beautiful manicure with only one application. It smells so nice and i also like the tiny tin packaging. I will always use it.

on 1/28/2007 4:44:00 AM

This is a winter main-stay for me..keeps my cuticles from being rough looking in as little as one application

on 1/23/2007 11:09:00 PM

Honestly, I haven't seen any improvement in my nails or cuticles. However, my nails and cuticles are fairly nice on their own and not a problem area. That said, I LOVE the smell of this stuff. I would probably buy this again, just because of the sweet scent and because it feels like you're pampering yourself when you put it on.

Popular Treatments