August 21, 2014 | 1883 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by 1funnyface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nothing special about this stuff at all. Didn't make my lips any different than any other run of the mill lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 4:33:00 AM More reviews by gemma3617

Overall I like this product, It is relatively moisturising and smells really nice. I do find myself reapplying quite often though.I have had other lip balms that are more moisturising, but I still love this one for when my lips just need that extra bit of moisture! Is small and compact too which makes it easy to carry around, and fun packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by xMakeupforeverx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE
This product is so amazing. It makes your lips so soft and is wonderful in the cold winter when your lips start getting chapped. This product is all the rage in the teen world right now and now i know why. I love it. I would DEFINITELY buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by jamaicagirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

baby lips is really good i just got it yesterday an i really love it me an my two friends got one and we all really injoy it the coluers really look good on each of ower skin tone an thy really make each of ower lips much smother says my friends and i wilol say tht it dosnt last tht long but my other ones dont eather i would truly buy this product agen

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2012 7:58:00 AM More reviews by 3103ad

quite expensive for a lip balm that does not seem to be quite effective. the only pro is that it smells nice

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by HoneyLovesRJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Didnt like it.. I got the red one . Cherry something.. nothing special wont buy again..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 More reviews by Lame901

Love it! I bought this in original and I went through my first tube in about a month. It tastes and smells like fruit loops in my opinion. This makes your lips very very soft even after the first application.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by rlsadc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am on the fence about this stuff. I purchased the peach shade, and I don't really have any complaints...but I also haven't really fallen in love with it either. I usually wear my lips with a clear or sheer gloss, usually pretty shimmery, so this was a big switch up for me. It's def a matte color, no shimmer at all...but it does have a been of a glossiness to it. I still use EOS lip balms as my regular go to lip care. The lid does pop off pretty easily, and has come undone in my bag a couple of times.

To me its pretty MEH. Nothing amazing. I will use it since I bought it, but the jury is still out about whether I will be buying it again or not.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by tammynkey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this because I thought it would wear smooth like a chapstick with a light hint of color. When I applied it was smooth to put on, but my lips were dried out within 15 min. The color pink punch was a bit more bold than I anticipated (I don't wear a lot of makeup). I got one for my mom too and she hated it. I do not recommend this product. If you're looking for a chapstick with a hint of color a better choice would be cover girl natureluxe, the best would be sephora sugar lips!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by annabee87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Cute packaging and nice and colorful...but as a lip balm, doesn't do anything! Just makes my lips feel waxy/greasy and comes off very fast. Would not advise anyone to buy it, just stick with chapstick.