April 17, 2014 | 1484 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by katiemac0312

I got the one in Cherry Me, and I love it. I love the way it makes my lips feel and I love the natural berry color it makes my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by MochaLatte18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually bought this when it just came into drugstores without knowing about it, I lost my lip balm the week before so i bought a new one. I had it in the green packaging and it was minty, i loved the cool feeling it on my lips. It was winter around that time and it didn't last very long in the harsh dry weather (canada) and i had to re-apply more than usual. As weeks went by though, i noticed that my lips had stopped cracking and peeling like it would with any other lip products. It made my lips really soft and i just loved it.

Recently, i went to walmart and saw that they were on sale, i got the grape one and the fruit punch. The grape had a beautiful colour that tinted my lips and the smell was just so good. I wasn't a big fan of the fruit punch though, it had a barbie pink colour on my lips and it was just awful on me.

The packaging is fun and colourful but the cap bothers me from time to time. The cap comes of easier every time you take it off which isn't a very pleasant thing if you're a pocket person.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by mareihcrooz

I really like how soft this product makes your lips feel. That was exactly what I was shopping for when I bought this. I was just looking for something pretty that could give my lips a little color. I bought the one in the yellow container and I'm not too in love with the color anymore. If I do buy this again it will probably be just to try out the one in the red container. I will say though that my coworker bought this after I did and it looks AMAZING on her dark skin and shes verrrrrry pleased with this product.

ps: you have to keep on replying if you want a little more color though the day.The color goes away (for me) after like 20 to 30 minutes.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by rameymaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I used this product, I first noticed that it made my lip feel very soft and supple..but the problem was I had to keep on reapplying it non stop !!
It smells deeelicious and is light, no colour at all, but it fades to fast and when you have stopped using it..boy oh boy did my lips feel dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by poliovaccine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really did like these lip balms. I bought the two-pack with Quenched and Pink Punch, and they have definitely helped with my chapped lips. It feels a bit greasy when you apply it, but otherwise it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Cara4444

i love this stuff! i have it in peach, pink punch, and peppermint! i love peah and peppermint the best! they moisturize AMAZINGLY and make your lips SO supple and soft. i love the smell of all of them,i bring them everywhere with me, and theyre only 3 dollars! love love love, i cant say enough good things!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 8:26:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh this was a gross lip balm. I had Pink Punch and the colour was awful on me as it was a gawdy pink sort of colour on my lips. Not to mention the taste was horrific - like plastic or maybe burnt plastic GROSS!!! And it dried out my lips big time. Its probably recycled by now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by iliketoreview

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always had very dry lips and i tried a number of different lip balms to try and stop my lips from chapping and getting sore,and i can honestly say this is product is the only one that has worked for me. I bought the antioxidant berry flavor and it smelt amazing! when i put it on my lips it instantly moisturized them, the only bad thing about this product is that it comes off easily and you have to apply every hour, well i did anyway. After a week my lips were close to looking like the ones on the packet. I always use this lip balm now. I recommend the mango pie, this also smells amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by AliceJessie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Disgusting. I have always been able to taste lip balms and have a strange fluffy feeling in the back of my throat which I HATE. This product makes my throat feel so awful and I really wanted to like it :( My lips aren't dry, just massive flakes shed from where I bite my lips. The taste does prevent me from wanting the product anywhere near my tongue!
I have two of these, mango and cherry flavored.
Pro's: they moisturize as promised, and they make my lips look plump and pretty.
Con's: taste and smell, does not last long at all, price.
I have since tried Australis Lip Butter and will never look back!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by metatheorem

I am not a "die-hard" user of cosmetics and I purchased the clear/mint in an effort to relieve a sudden onset of chapped lips. I have ultra-sensitive skin/allergies that reacts to just about anything and everything so it was a pleasant surprise when this product did not irritate me in the slightest! This product worked for me, as described. I did notice a considerable difference after several days of usage. This product effectively moisturised my lips putting the chapping to a full halt. The only thing, aside from the price, that I did not like was that it does not stay on for very long and it does need to be reapplied quite often. Other than that, I am completely satisfied.