Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 2/4/2013 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hearing about how amazing the baby lips balms were I finally purchased the blue one the quenched 05. I did not like how the lip balm felt greasy on my lips and it didn't really keep my lips hydrated I felt like it wears off after awhile. Also I noticed I would break out around my mouth area because it was so greasy.

on 2/4/2013 9:32:00 PM

Let me start off saying, if your lips are chapped, dry, or peeling, this lip balm is not for you. It will not repair nor heal your lips. Those lips need to be healed first from a product that specialize in repairing lips; to name a few use Chapstick, Carmax, Burt's Bees...etc.
If your lips are pretty smooth or almost smooth, this product will make your lips moisturized through out the day.

What I do is use a thick layer of Carmax at night and it's smooth when I wake up and then I use Baby Lips through out the day.

This lip balm is pretty cheap, around $3-4 and it smells so nice and comes a pretty tube. You will have to reapply this product as with any other lip balm since we do eat, drink, and talk throughout the day. When you put it on it is a tad bit greasy and shiny, but fades into a smooth thin coat and feels nice, oddly.

Would I buy this specify for my dry lips? Hell no. There are products other there that will make my lips extremely smooth than somewhat smooth. But I will only buy this for the nice smell and the tinted colors. It makes a nice sheer tinted "lipstick". The colors are very pretty and are useable for everyday use.

Another shitty product.. It's pretty and all, smells good, starts off good but doesn't work well. When you first use it everything's good but after wearing it for about 10 minutes I felt like I had to re-apply it. After doing that it felt very cakey... It made my lips a lot dryer.. It DID NOT make my lips feel softer what so ever. My 99cent coco butter chap stick is a hell of a lot better!

on 2/3/2013 2:10:00 PM

I have the baby lips in 3 shades - Quenched, Peach Kiss, and Twinkle (LE shade)
I'm not very impressed with these, I could get better results with Nivea and spend much less. I have the baby lips in 3 shades - Quenched, Peach Kiss, and Twinkle (LE shade)
I'm not very impressed with these, I could get better results with Nivea and spend much less money. They didn't last very long and felt very greasy on my lips; they also taste like sunscreen, which is gross.
These are great if you want some sheer color on your lips, but don't buy it if you're just looking for something to heal chapped lips.
I'm going to use up the ones I already have and after that, I don't plan on repurchasing any more.

on 1/31/2013 10:18:00 PM

This is not for those with very chapped and dry lips.
Like many cheap brands (haven't tried expensive lip balms, it makes your lips more chapped with peels upon application. Ya i know i should exfoliate. )
It doesn't provide moisture at all. you will feel dry again after 1 minute.
For me, at the moment, i only find the vaseline in a tub able to make my lips not uncomfortably dry.
I guess this is for those less dry lips.

on 1/31/2013 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow... I was pleasantly surprised with the results of this. Sheer color and made my lips very soft. This is also a nice balm to use over a lip stain. Can't beat the price at $2.99. Will buy again!

on 1/30/2013 8:51:00 PM

I have 3 of these, is that self-explanitory? Ahhhahaha anyway, I love these! I have the tinted ones, pink punch and twinkle, and the untinted, peppermint. They are all FANTASTIC. The packaging, price, quality, colour, moustirizing and EVERYTHING else was spot on.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this lip balm!! It's super moisturizing and as an added bonus it has spf. As an avid lipstick user I've been looking for a good lip balm and this one definitely delivers! My only complaint is that the packaging is very childish with the bright colours, but the upside of it is that it's easy to find in your purse. I will be buying this product again.

on 1/30/2013 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought two of these when they came out but I don't know maybe maybelline products just aren't meant for me because these are the worst lip balms I've ever tried. They dried my lips out & thinking it was just a fluke, I kept using them, but my lips just became more & more parched. I finally ditched them & had no problems. I'm glad they worked for others but this oddly enough dried me out something fierce.

on 1/29/2013 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i can not say how much i really love these maybelline baby lips. i love the fact that its a tint so its wearable on an everyday bases, but you can also built the color for a more fancy day out. i have these in almost every color including the limited edition ones. theses lip balms are so moisturizing and they smell so good. this product is worth its money because i use this balm all up unlike my other chap sticks.

Popular Lip Treatments