Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 1/18/2013 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

The pink punch color is a really bright pink that looks great on pale skin. It's moisturizing and lasts a while but I still reapply just because I like to have a fresh coat on. I just picked up Cherry Me and it has a light red tint to it w/ a good smell and slight cherry taste. I prefer the pink color over the red for very fair skin.

on 1/18/2013 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I hate this lip balm, worst I've ever used! I got this lip balm in quenched and fruit punch or something like that for a stocking stuffer on Christmas. I needed a chapstick/lip balm at the time so I decided to give it a try. I've been using it since Christmas and I won't ever be using it again. I can't possibly know why my little sister were so in love with this crap. It makes my lips drier than before i applied it. Won't ever be using again!

on 1/16/2013 5:52:00 PM

I actually have this in peach, clear(mint), and the pink!
They all smell really good and the coloured ones give a very cute tint.
Some reviews didn't like how long it lasted but I find it ok, I really don't mind reapplying. I'm not sure if it's changed the condition of my lips but I mostly like it for the light colour it gives, and it does smooth out my lips at least momentarily. They make my lipsticks look better/smoother and I don't like using lip glosses because I find them too thick.
I'd recommend them to someone as something easy and quick to have in their bag, for au natural days, or for someone who doesn't like to use much makeup :).
They can be a bit pricey in Canada but sometimes i've found them on sale for cheap and would recommend people to buy them then to try them out!

on 1/15/2013 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have it in cherry me, and i can't spend a day without it. I keep reapplying it though.. it doesn't last that long but i love putting it on so maybe it's okay hahahahha. The color ? well.. honestly it has the pigmentation of a gloss, the shine of a gloss, without the stickiness. Moisturizing ? mhhhh I think it's okay. not the best, not the worst.

on 1/15/2013 9:03:00 PM

I absolutely love these! I had the original one (I think it was called Quench) It had no color but was very moisturizing. I have recently bought three more: Grape Vine, Peach Kiss and Cherry me. Cherry Me reminds me a bit of Cherry chapstick but less waxy tasting in my opinion. It leaves a light reddish wash of color. Peach kiss leaves a nice light peachy shimmer. Grape Vine is my favorite so far, light sheen of purple color (not too purple where it looks crazy) Im really happy with these and plan of purchasing more!

on 1/13/2013 8:46:00 PM

Meh. This stuff smells nice and tastes good. I have the coral version, and I think it's a pretty color on my pigmented lips. But, I don't find that it moisturizes as well as my Carmex, and certainly not as well as any of my better lip balms. The thing that prevents me from being totally neutral about it and sends me all the way into dislike is that it actually chaps my lips. A few other reviewers mentioned a similar thing, and I do have sensitive skin, so it wouldn't be unheard of for me to have a reaction. I just didn't like this product.

on 1/13/2013 6:59:00 PM

It feels good on my lips, seems to be moisturizing, but does wear off rather quickly. It's hard to find a really moisturixzing lip balm though... if my lips are that chapped it just means I'm dehydrated so I'll up my water intake.

I have the one with a slight red tint which is nice for when I'm going out. No complaints and probably will buy it again.

on 1/13/2013 6:15:00 PM

This lip balm is OK. It feels good while it is on, but I am not sure it is particulary moisturizing. I bought this in grape vine and was hoping it would have some color, but you can barely see it on my lips.

on 1/13/2013 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This product is basically a typical tinted-sheer-lip balm. I don't find anything special about it, BUT it does not mean I don't like it! I got Cherry Me and I love that it's quite moisturizing but gives a hint of color to your lips. I love the cherry flavor as well, makes me wanna re-apply it over and over again. I do like the simple bright lip balm packaging, it's small, light weight, I can just stick it in my purse and I'm all sent. I'd recommend it to younger ladies who go to school and want a tiny bit of color on their lips.
I don't think I'll by another one of the Baby Lips lip balms, but it's still cute. I think you can find better tinted lip balms in the market. Not a must-have...

on 1/12/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have this in the pink tint thinking that it would be really really lightly pigmented. Boy, was I wrong. The colour shows up very well that I can't even consider it a balm. I only usually use it now and again and as a lightly tinted "lipstick". Can't use it on a daily basis as a balm cuz the colour can come off a little bit too vibrant. However, I do think that it meets the criteria of what it is advertising for. I usually go for blistex as far as lip balms go since it's the only one that actually relieves my dry, chapped lips in this Canadian weather but I find that this actually works better than blistex if it weren't for it's too obnoxious tint. The price is a little bit high for my liking but I think I'm gonna repurchase it in a different colour anyway cuz I really like how it moisturized my lips.

Popular Lip Treatments