September 17, 2014 | 1769 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by AllieMonique

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

BEST LIP BALM EVER
Its super hydrating and works really well better than any lip balm ive ever tried

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by xoxollt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

These are cute little lip balms. I have the Quenched flavor and I really enjoy it. The smell is nice and the finish is a lot glossier than I expected. They don't do a ton of overhaul on lip texture, but I do find my lips feel nice and soft from using this although I don't have a dryness issue. I haven't tried any of the tinted flavors yet, but do plan on purchasing the Peppermint version of Quenched. The packaging is just so cute I can't resist!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by dessdu

My all-time favorite lip balm! :) Leaves your lips smooth and helps repair chapped lips. It's my go to everyday lip balm. I always have one in my bag if ever I need to replenish my dry lips. Great buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by lk1119

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't like the packaging so much, but I do like Maybelline's baby lips lip balm...only the "peppermint" one however. It is clear and moisturizes my lips without giving it that overly sticky-ness consistency us ladies tend to despise when using any lip product which is why I like this lip product. However, after loving the peppermint one, I went and got the "peach kiss" one which is a peach tone color. I do not like this one however because it accentuated any dry areas or crevices on your lips. I'm sure I'd probably like the "quenched" one also because it's clear.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

The packaging is sooo adorable!! These are just normal lip balms and some are tinted. I got the grape one and the peppermint one. Honestly they are just decorative and over priced lip balms. They do not even last that long and the tint wears off pretty quickly. I find myself re-applying this every chance I can get! I wouldn't recommend if you have really dry chapped lips. They are for more healthy and normal type lips because they don't do much. I highly recommend for those who just want a cute and fun chapstick to put in your purse.... For me, not I will not repurchase, I'm glad I got the buy 1 get 1 50% off.. because I honestly bought them because of the packaging and because of the sale

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by KristyF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this at all. I was looking for my regular blistex but came across these..what a mistake. I bought 2 and complete waste of money..never buy again. Dried out my lips even more and the taste was so gross...the colors are awful too. I am pretty tan..and the light pink was super bright. ick

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by DestinyBOO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Baby Lips was very disappointing i was expecting better quality than what i got. In fact my lips are worst now than what they where before. This product performed VERY POORLY i.m.o. (in my opinion). I would not buy this product ever again it is just a sad product i.m.o.
And the Pink Punch one does not look good on women of color.

VERY PATHETIC!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Doublechi

Not moisturizing and overall very disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by shamima

the packaging is childlike and yet compelling. i picked this up after i saw my bff using it. she never uses lip products but she loved it and that surprised me enough that i had to check it out. well i hate cherry flavours but that colour was the most appealing so i got it. and the scent is not bad. the tint is nice. and i used it non stop for the first few weeks. however i realized this doesn't really moisturize my lips. if they are super dry it does not help. if they are in decent condition, it maintains that level.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by melllm

I bought the pink one in hopes that it would be a nice tinted lip balm but this leaves my lips dry, the color settles into the lines on my lips instantly, and if I was going to use this I would need to apply every 5 minutes. It was cheap so I'm not super disappointed, but I do not recommend.