Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 3/31/2005 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

SO sticky!! Ugh. Hair gets stuck to my freakin lips. Not to mention crumbs. THis sucks! (but i love the packaging :P)

on 3/29/2005 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Nice colors and super shine, but just not moisturizing...drying instead, in fact. I use them for the color but prefer Clinique superbalm for the moisture.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

THESE ALL SMELL REALLY GOOD, BUT TOO STICKY FOR MY LIPS. I TRIED APPLYING IT OVER SOME CHAPSTICK + IT STOPPED THE CAKEY PROBLEM. I WOULDN'T BUY IT AGAIN, BUT I WOULD PROBABLY USE IT

on 3/27/2005 2:48:00 AM

very sticky. don't really like the "too shiny" effect. it looks like i've just finished off a plate of fried chicken wings or something. will not repurchase.

on 3/22/2005 7:56:00 AM

I have this in some kinda peach smell - not so bad. Very peachy and my boyfriend often comments on how fruity my lips are...that's a good thing, I think. ;) Anyway, it is not too sticky like MAC's, however it doesn't have a vaseliney texture either...so outta all the lipgloss textures I've tried, it is def one of the better ones out there. However for the price it is not the best deal on the market. The peach color is too light for my liking and the shimmer is less than what I wanted. Save your money on something else but if you really like a scent, I guess go for it!

on 3/19/2005 10:15:00 AM

wish I'd checked out MUA before I wasted money on this stuff. Bought it cos Trinny and Susanna (What not to wear)raved about it in their book. Agree with other MUA reviewers this stuff is way too sticky and sweet.

on 3/18/2005 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't understand the hype. There are just as good glosses out there for cheaper. I don't mind stickiness, but I'm not paying this much for a product that is nothing special and bled around my mouth when I wore it.

on 3/16/2005 10:37:00 PM

STICKY. I like the colors, but I just don't like how sticky these are.

on 3/16/2005 9:03:00 PM

Very sticky and leaves lips dry after it wears off.

on 3/12/2005 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Pretty sheer glosses. The smell took me a couple of months to get used to but it has pretty good staying power. A bit sticky and overpriced though.

Popular Lip Glosses