October 30, 2014 | 1650 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I just got this brush. I was looking for something to apply my mineral powder foundation. This is the perfect size. It feels really soft. It applies the makeup really well. It's super cheap. I like it a lot.

Edit: After about a month and 4 washings, my brush is falling apart. I guess you get what you pay for. I wash all of my brushes every week. I have a Sephora brand bronzing brush that is 10 years old, it is still in great condition. So, it's not like I'm rough on my brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is, hands down, one of the BEST brushes that I own. What HASN'T been said about this little beauty? Well, I have two of them, and I must say, this is the EPITOMIC HG of applying liquid foundation. It also works beautifully as a buffer brush. The main reason why I have two, is because I use one for liquid products, and one for powder products. Shedding on this brush is extremely minimal and rare, however not nonexistent. The bristles are dense and packed, and are extremely soft, never scratchy, and I've had my first one for about two years now.

It beats down other high end brushes to a pulp, and the best part is, unlike regular $1 e.l.f. Brushes, the handles on their Studio brushes never come loose! Well, they don't for me, at least. This brush wasn't sold in any of my Target stores when I bought my first one online, and now it's everywhere! So don't hesitate! Go get this brush! I can guarantee it will become a staple for you as it is for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best. Brush. Ever. Run, don't walk, and get this now if you don't have it already. Especially if you wear MMU or powder foundations. It's seriously the best brush for these that I've ever used, and that's saying a lot. It's cheap, soft, doesn't shed, looks nice and buffs like a dream. I have nothing bad to say about it and simply can't live without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by FaceOfAnAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

In one word. WONDERFUL!!! :)
Seroiusly go buy one haha

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by characterarc

I initially had my misgivings about this brush because I believed the Sonia Kashuk flat-top was great already. I wondered, "How could this be good at foundation?" But on a whim I tossed it in my basket at Target anyway and figured I'd see.

One word - WOW. I was completely wrong to doubt it. This brush is so far the best tool I've used to apply foundation. It truly applies it seamlessly, without streaking, which is what I often experienced with the SK brush, having me go back and blend out the lines with a sponge. It is quite dense and I've never had an issue with the brush absorbing my makeup - in fact, I think it absorbs very little to none.

The synthetic hairs aren't the softest synthetics - SK is better in that regard - but for what a great job it does, its easy to overlook. For only $3, this is a great miracle product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by pinklover92

A great multi-purpose brush. I use it for my mac blot powder, picks up just the perfect amount. It is soft, but not too soft, which I absolutely love. It is only $1 at Target and dries overnight even thought it's incredibly dense. I know of other people who use this as a blush brush or foundation brush. This is a must have!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by jackjackie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is amazing I use it for my powder all the time and it works great. The brush is very soft and it's not pricey at all. You can get it at target or the eye lips face website. I do have a backup for this brush because I love it so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by missleahchristine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This brush is AMAZING! great for powder foundation or liquid, bronzers, blushes, anything! soft and dense. and very affordable. i've had mine for almost 6 months and no shedding. the handle does come loose like most elf brushes but idc! i love it! excellent brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by smaaay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love using this to blend out liquid foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ILoveMakeup8609

I Love This Brush! its So Soft Its great With Liquid Foundation! I just Love It So Much <3