E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 11/30/2011 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

OMG... Love this Brush !!!! I use this for powder,to set foundation and to even out my conceler. Overall I love this brush very much . I evening bought the whole line of makeup brushes for my aunt from mexico. She has her own salon and she a makeup artist. She uses them all the time and she loves them.

on 11/29/2011 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This brush is sooo soft! It works perfectly to apply liquid foundation. Although its a powder brush I have yet to use it with a powder. It applies whichever foundation I'm using so evenly and leaves a smooth finish to my face. I like to spritz the brush with a tiny bit of water before I stipple on the foundation just to keep it from absorbing the product. This is by far my favorite brush. Good job ELF

on 11/27/2011 7:15:00 PM

This brush doesn't need another rave review as you can see by the ratings here on MUA but... wow. This brush is incredible.

The brush itself really surprised me when I opened it. It's soft, SUPER softm but incredibly dense. Just what I wanted from the ELF stipple brush which disappointed me as it wasn't dense at all. Unlike stipple brushes I've used, the bristles don't feel scratchy on my skin at all. I'd say it's quite comparable to the Sigma F80.

I have struggled with getting an even foundation application ever since I started wearing it maybe 4 years ago. Not anymore thanks to this awesome brush. I use it with liquid foundation and my face looks flawless. No streaks, no uneven-ness, perfectly blended and even.

Just buy this brush! It's a great all round face brush that can be used for foundation, powders, blushes and bronzer. For 3.50 or $3 in the US you have nothing to lose. I'd happily pay 10x as much for this, it's that good. I'm going to buy a few more so I can use it different products like blush and bronzer without so much cleaning :)

on 11/27/2011 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I only bought this because it was raved about by my favorite makeup guru on YT who usually uses only high end products. I really love this brush, it is dense an flat and applies liquid foundation amazingly, gives a nice finish. I also use this to blend my bronzer. Out of the few products that I ordered from ELF to try, this one is number one. Should I lose this, I will immediately repurchase.

on 11/26/2011 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

the best brush I have ever used, and I've used many high-end as well as drugstore brushes. This is dense, picks up product well, and distributes it perfectly even on your face. SUCH an amazing product for this price.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Oh my! I think I'm in love! This "powder" brush is amazing! I use this for liquid foundation and it makes the foundation I've been using for like a year now, look 10x better. Don't know why? Don't care how, lol I just know it makes my foundation look flawless and like my own skin. I've had 1 or 2 bristles fall out but that don't bother me I only paid $3 for this and don't expect it to stand the test of time. I'm going to stock up and hoard this brush, lol I NEVER want to be without it.

on 11/26/2011 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this brush! I use it with my bare minerals foundation everyday!

on 11/25/2011 6:11:00 PM

Love this brush! I like it for powder, foundation, sheer blushes, and blending face products! It's so soft and inexpensive, everyone should try it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I guess Christmas came a little early for me because my god, this is one helluva good brush--the best face brush I've tried! I don't think I need to write much to convince all of you to buy this because not only is it sooo cheap, but the quality of this brush would make me pay 10x more for this. Super soft, multi-functional, I can literally do my whole face routine with just this brush. I love it so much, I have two of these that I carry with me all the time when I travel. Highly recommend that you ditch those high end face brushes that only rob you of your money and buy this one instead! Haha.

Didn't take away a lippie even though this isn't my HG foundation brush anymore (now it's the Shiseido foundation brush) because I use this to buff away streaks left by my smaller foundation brush. I'm still loving this baby and I'm still thinking whether or not I should buy two more since I use it everyday and would love to have backups in case the other two are dirty. It still remains a must have for me, especially now that I wear more loose mineral foundation and this buffs the product flawlessly into my skin way better than any other kabuki brush I have.

on 11/22/2011 5:40:00 AM

I cant rave enough how good this brush is. This brush has completely changed my makeup routine. I use this to apply my mac studio fix fluid and the brush makes me love my SFF more. You can create sheer coverage to full coverage using this brush. It is extremely soft. This is one of the product i cant live without thats how i love this brush..no need to say ..i will keep buying this again and again and again....

Popular Makeup Brushes