October 24, 2014 | 973 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2008 12:12:00 PM More reviews by lamonica08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

i love the original BB balm, so I had to try this. the flavor is not as good in my opinion, but not awful either. better than the honey kind.

i does leave your lips with a hint of pinky-red color and that i love!

definitely give this a try! it's only $3!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by makeupanna19

i love this product! i almost didnt buy it because although i like the original, the honey and "lifeguard" ones were gross in my opinion. anyway i dont know if it really smelled like pomegranate, i guess not but i like the smell. it leaves a tiny bit of color but not much and feels really nice. my favorite of the whole burts bees lip collection!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2008 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this, I use it before bed and I wake up with soft smooth lips. It smells exactly like pomegranate tea, which is nice. It also adds a faint hint of color to lips. Good drugstore product, only $3.99 CA
I hate the way it tastes, and it is slightly oily for a balm.
I think it might be contributing to the white heads I've been getting on the edges of my lips but I'm not sure. I probably won't repurchase because I like trying new things all the time.
Update: took off a lippie- stopped using this because it was making me break out all around my lips : /

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 7:14:00 AM More reviews by hedgehog2484

This is a nice, smooth moisturizing lip balm with a light fruity scent. It adds a slight bit of color, as well. This is a nice addition to Burt's Bees selection of balms because it provides an option for those who do not like the original mint or the more unusual honey. I actually prefer those two, but I can see how others would prefer the pomegranate. I think this one probably has more universal appeal. I am keeping this one in rotation, and am glad to have it, but I have several balms so I might not replace this when I use it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2008 8:33:00 PM More reviews by laschifosavita

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been buying this for about a year now, and I usually have at least two floating around my book bag. It's strong enough to keep my lips from chapping, but it doesn't feel heavy at all. I can't stand when treatments feel more like medicine than make-up, but this goes on really smooth. It has the same cute packaging that all Burt's Bees stuff has.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2008 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Precchan

I love this product! It`s moisturizing and the texture is not at all waxy - it just melts. An added plus is that it gives a hint of colour to my lips. Although some others complain about the smell, I actually really like it! When I go to the drugstore for a lipbalm, this is the only kind I will buy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2008 5:39:00 PM More reviews by anooshka

smells so so so bad and not at all like a pomegranate.
i bought it because they were out of the honey burt's lip balm i always use and i hate the original. i can't stand the smell so i can't stand to leave it on my lips long enough to let it do it's thing. i can comment that the texture is really not the same as either of the other burts lip balms. it's much thinner. (compared to the waxy original and the creamy honey ones).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2008 1:12:00 PM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

It doesn't really smell like pomegranates, however, I do like the smell. The best thing about this balm is the texture. It goes on smooth. It also seems to add a little color to my lips, which is nice. I haven't found this to be 'replenishing'. I will probably buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2008 1:34:00 AM More reviews by favola

Unfortunately It Stops Working After Awhile,
Leaves Colour On Lips Too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by the_hostess

I was walking through the local CVS one evening and realized I "needed" a new lipbalm, and waltzed over to Burt's Bees. I do not like their original formula because of the mint smell, so I chose the Pomegranate Oil formula. I am so glad I did. It moisturizes very well and makes my lips appear plumper. The packaging is convenient and cute with the cheery, red cap. I love the smell, though at times it can be a bit strong. It's not terrible, but smells a bit like a cocktail. I will definitely be repurchasing, I love it that much.