December 17, 2014 | 1661 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 2:54:00 AM More reviews by booboo27

i love it. it smells good, goes on smooth and it healed my chapped lips. i have sensitive lips, and my lips immediately dries up if i don't apply this product on. this is good for those who have sensitive, dry and chapped lips. and they say pomegranate is a good antioxidant.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by AgelessCookie

I'm not too sure whether I like this product or not but I do love the slight hint of color it leaves on my lips. It goes on very smoothly, which I like, and it moisturizes quite well at first but does not seem to last for long. The smell isn't all too great or terrible. Kind of has a fruity, herbal aroma. I tried the honey one before and I absolutely hated the smell. I probably will not buy this again because there are so many lip balms out there and I like trying new ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2008 9:19:00 PM More reviews by xzkiskazx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This lip balm is amazing! and it does not have a strong nasty smell for those sensitive to smells. This lip balm works wonders for me! my lips have never been softer, i would always have this dry patch where my lips connect or dried up pieces of skin. All of that GONE! i will definitely repurchase this again and the honey lip balm also.
It really disappoints me how people always complain about burt's bees smell in its products but hey! it is all natural, ofcourse it's going to have smells, if you don't like it! don't buy it, the results beat the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2008 7:50:00 PM More reviews by sweetstripe09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product. My lips used to be very chapped and everything I used just seemed to make them worse, until I tried this. It stays on for a while, adds some color to your lips (but still looks very natural), and it definitely moisturizes my lips. I know some people say it smells horrible- while there is a smell, I don't mind it and I also find that I can only smell it for a couple of minutes right after I put it on. So, overall, if you don't mind the smell, I would really recommend trying this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by mushygal

LOVE this stuff. Really works well in adding moisture and keeping my lips from drying out and flaking off in the extreme winter here in MN. Definitely will be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2008 12:12:00 PM More reviews by lamonica08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

i love the original BB balm, so I had to try this. the flavor is not as good in my opinion, but not awful either. better than the honey kind.

i does leave your lips with a hint of pinky-red color and that i love!

definitely give this a try! it's only $3!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by makeupanna19

i love this product! i almost didnt buy it because although i like the original, the honey and "lifeguard" ones were gross in my opinion. anyway i dont know if it really smelled like pomegranate, i guess not but i like the smell. it leaves a tiny bit of color but not much and feels really nice. my favorite of the whole burts bees lip collection!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2008 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this, I use it before bed and I wake up with soft smooth lips. It smells exactly like pomegranate tea, which is nice. It also adds a faint hint of color to lips. Good drugstore product, only $3.99 CA
I hate the way it tastes, and it is slightly oily for a balm.
I think it might be contributing to the white heads I've been getting on the edges of my lips but I'm not sure. I probably won't repurchase because I like trying new things all the time.
Update: took off a lippie- stopped using this because it was making me break out all around my lips : /

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 7:14:00 AM More reviews by hedgehog2484

This is a nice, smooth moisturizing lip balm with a light fruity scent. It adds a slight bit of color, as well. This is a nice addition to Burt's Bees selection of balms because it provides an option for those who do not like the original mint or the more unusual honey. I actually prefer those two, but I can see how others would prefer the pomegranate. I think this one probably has more universal appeal. I am keeping this one in rotation, and am glad to have it, but I have several balms so I might not replace this when I use it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2008 8:33:00 PM More reviews by laschifosavita

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been buying this for about a year now, and I usually have at least two floating around my book bag. It's strong enough to keep my lips from chapping, but it doesn't feel heavy at all. I can't stand when treatments feel more like medicine than make-up, but this goes on really smooth. It has the same cute packaging that all Burt's Bees stuff has.