November 24, 2014 | 1901 users online

Toners - Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2005 5:07:00 PM More reviews by prettiedup

I use this at night and it works wonders. The smell keeps me from using in the morning. However, my best friend, who thought I was crazy for using vinager as a toner completely changed her tune after trying it. She's more of a vinegar-toner lover than I am now.
It works, just find the right combo of water to product. Some might not have to dilute it.
EDIT: Whatever you do don't swipe this stuff across your lips or anywhere near. It dries them out like the Sahara. Seriously.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2005 11:41:00 PM More reviews by studio8

My skin has never been better. I love this stuff and I use it without dilute it w/water ( I diluted for a couple of day and then I just put it neat. It's a great toner for oily skin like mine. Highly recommended

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2005 12:33:00 PM More reviews by girlfriend202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read up on this product before purchasing it. Unfortunatly, i did not buy Bragg's brand, instead i bought Krogers. I cant say i see a whole difference but i did notice that my pores got samller. On the other hand, 2-3 pimples popped out when after using this as a toner. Maybe it is the difference of brand that will make a difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2005 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Keely_24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is TOTALLY clearing up my skin that I'm trying to ween off of BP. I would have given this 5 lippies, but the stink makes it smell like somebody took a tinkle of my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2005 3:33:00 AM More reviews by baybee_love

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didnt do anything for my skin.
The smell stinks like Body odour and made my fresh pimple STING LIKE CRAZY!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2005 2:21:00 PM More reviews by YouKyung

I've been using this for about a week, and I've seen some changes. I have normal skin, and I use this 4 part water to one part ACV. It has made my pores shrink, and my skin looks more even. It makes my skin look great. However, it dries my skin. I only use this at night, and I always follow with a super rich moisturizer. I think I am going to use one part ACV to 5 parts water next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2005 10:26:00 AM More reviews by blondeambitioned

Oh, the smell! The SMELL! No wonder my breakouts are going away, I don't blame them! I use CareKate's recipe (see above) and this works WONDERFULLY. I can't believe how fast my post-acne marks are fading. I used to use the Heinz (pasteurized) ACV, because I figured, what the heck, Apple Cider Vinegar is Apple Cider Vinegar. I switched to the Bragg's brand and this has made a HUGE difference, not to mention that the Bragg's brand is FAR less stinky than the Heinz brand. I really think the brand DOES matter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2005 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Daisy1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I heard about using vinegar as a toner long before I heard about Braggs so I had been using regular old grocery store white vinegar with great results. But my interest was peaked thanks to MUA and I picked up some Braggs. For some reason the Braggs was too harsh and I didn't see the same results as with the grocery store brand.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2005 9:37:00 AM More reviews by VSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Blah, regular old supermarket ACV works just as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2005 8:58:00 AM More reviews by 1beebee1

I have read and read on this site how great this stuff is ... and I must say I am now a fan. I mix 2 parts water with 1 part ACV and use as toner at night. Gives my skin a radiant glow it didn't have before and it does not break my skin out(which usually happens with most products!!)
Definitely give this a try.