October 26, 2014 | 1029 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2004 9:50:00 AM More reviews by 1MegMeg

This is an excellent makeup remover and is a staple of mine. Take the day off gently yet effectively removes my eye makeup without me having to tug or rub excessively at my eyes. Upon application it feels cool and smoothing and does not irritate my eyes at all. I will continue to repurchase. :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2004 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Bondgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good eyemakeup remover. I have bought it quite a few times already. Takes eye makeup off very well. Very similar to Lancome's dual phase one, but cheaper and I like this one better. I will be rebuying.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2004 11:26:00 AM More reviews by PrettyPinkPrincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using my mother's Bifacil eyemake up remover for so long.. It was so oily, but it got off the make up easily. Then I got this in a gift package and its not as oily, and it works GREAT! I'm not sure if it takes off my make up as well as I'd like it to, but it does the job!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2004 7:56:00 PM More reviews by mumu81202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried this at the cosmetic counter to wash off my sampling, and stupidly bought a full size bottle of it. It will take off lipstick, lipliner, and eyeliner, but leaves every mascara I own on. I always have to over-rub, tug, and over-rinse when I use this to wash off mascara. Save your money. Or go by Rinse off Makeup Remover from Clinique or Effacils by Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2004 8:00:00 PM More reviews by babebunny2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just went to Macy*s and got this today with my gift card. It was a good buy. I like this stuff. It works and it takes it all off. I'd recommend this to all my friends. It's the purple bottle. Remember that. Ok? Now this stuff is allergy tested & is a 100% fragrance free. Ophthalmologist Tested. U.S. patented formula. Just to let you know that. It really works.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2004 10:32:00 AM More reviews by ser1382

I love this product! I usually just use it for eyes, as it would probably break out my face because of the oil in it, but it removes all traces of eye makeup remover. Much better than Clinique's Rinse-Off Solvent and also better than their Naturally Gentle product. I've tried Lancome Bifacil remover and I think this is much better. I've come to rely on it so much, I don't even think about the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2004 7:41:00 PM More reviews by visakat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Child-proof top is a good idea, but I did not like the feel of this at all. Too oily-feeling, not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2003 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Blueness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG makeup remover- takes off everything, even the 10 layers of waterproof mascara and all day lipstain I apply every morning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2003 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! It's refreshing on the skin and doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. I like the packaging and it takes makeup off effortlessly.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2003 12:19:00 AM More reviews by sweetpea1283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the "child proof" type cap so it doesn't spill. I wear contacts and this is gentle and does "take the day off" wonderfully.