Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 3/9/2004 8:46:00 PM

I used to think this was a great product, but not since I've found better. It leaves too much residue (most of it oily and greasy) after use and at times is not easily removed. It also tended to go into my contact wearing eyes and blur my vision for the next few minutes. It did take everything off easily, but I would rather use something that didn't have so much oil and leave so much oil around the eye area and inside my eye.

on 3/7/2004 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Thoroughly removes all makeup. It's gentle, yet removes everything. Fantastic.

on 3/6/2004 2:17:00 AM

This is the eye, lip makeup remover that I've been using since the first time I was wearing makeup. I remember getting it for freebies at the Clinique counter, and also because it is multi-tasking.
It removes everything: shadows, liners, mascara (does leave a bit behind), lip glosses, etc. For removing eye makeup, I actually liked Lancome's bifacil (which I tried a sample of) better, but not so much that I would spend the extra $... so I guess I'll keep using this one.

on 3/3/2004 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is suppose to be their version of Lancome Bificils. However, this one comes no way close! This didn't even remove my non-waterproof makeup completely! Such a disappointment!

on 3/2/2004 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I buy this again and again. I have very sensitive, dry eyes and this takes off all the eye makeup including mascara and yet doens't feel greasy which the Lancome Bi Facils always did - left my eyes feeling "blurry". This doesn't do that. I don't use on lips or anything cause I just wash my face but this is one product I continue to buy when I run out.

on 2/21/2004 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I keep hearing about how great Lancome bi facil is and I compared ingredients in the two and they are pretty similar. Except for the fact that they aren't in the same order. This takes off eyemakeup or any makeup quickly without rubbing. Its non irritating, fragrance free which I prefer(unlike Lancomes'). I think the child proof cap is because of a recent incident with a child drinking baby oil(suppose silicone is similar)and the baby suffocated. So I think its a smart choice for a child proof cap. This is a staple of mine.

on 2/16/2004 12:19:00 PM

Great product for removing waterproof mascara. It's too oily to use on my face, but it's fantastic for eye makeup removal without scrubbing. I'd like to find something less expensive, but this is a very good product.

on 2/16/2004 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is an excellent makeup remover and is a staple of mine. Take the day off gently yet effectively removes my eye makeup without me having to tug or rub excessively at my eyes. Upon application it feels cool and smoothing and does not irritate my eyes at all. I will continue to repurchase. :-)

on 2/16/2004 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

on 2/3/2004 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a good eyemakeup remover. I have bought it quite a few times already. Takes eye makeup off very well. Very similar to Lancome's dual phase one, but cheaper and I like this one better. I will be rebuying.