August 20, 2014 | 1893 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2004 7:56:00 PM More reviews by mumu81202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried this at the cosmetic counter to wash off my sampling, and stupidly bought a full size bottle of it. It will take off lipstick, lipliner, and eyeliner, but leaves every mascara I own on. I always have to over-rub, tug, and over-rinse when I use this to wash off mascara. Save your money. Or go by Rinse off Makeup Remover from Clinique or Effacils by Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2004 8:00:00 PM More reviews by babebunny2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just went to Macy*s and got this today with my gift card. It was a good buy. I like this stuff. It works and it takes it all off. I'd recommend this to all my friends. It's the purple bottle. Remember that. Ok? Now this stuff is allergy tested & is a 100% fragrance free. Ophthalmologist Tested. U.S. patented formula. Just to let you know that. It really works.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2004 10:32:00 AM More reviews by ser1382

I love this product! I usually just use it for eyes, as it would probably break out my face because of the oil in it, but it removes all traces of eye makeup remover. Much better than Clinique's Rinse-Off Solvent and also better than their Naturally Gentle product. I've tried Lancome Bifacil remover and I think this is much better. I've come to rely on it so much, I don't even think about the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2004 7:41:00 PM More reviews by visakat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Child-proof top is a good idea, but I did not like the feel of this at all. Too oily-feeling, not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2003 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Blueness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG makeup remover- takes off everything, even the 10 layers of waterproof mascara and all day lipstain I apply every morning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2003 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! It's refreshing on the skin and doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. I like the packaging and it takes makeup off effortlessly.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2003 12:19:00 AM More reviews by sweetpea1283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the "child proof" type cap so it doesn't spill. I wear contacts and this is gentle and does "take the day off" wonderfully.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2003 10:24:00 PM More reviews by sparklesprinkler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

My HG eye makeup remover! THe absolute best I've ever used !!! I've tried Lancome,....etc....they suck in comparison. This Clinique is soo gentle and takes everything of thoroughly! I don't ever want to be without it! Buy it if you haven't already! You will love it! Hey, and I'm sensitive to everything!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2003 12:02:00 AM More reviews by umiri

I was introduced to this through my friend's mother and I've loved it ever since. I'm on my second bottle of it and I think it's great. It's just the thing to get off those long lasting paint-like lipsticks (they say to use an oil based remover). They get off the eye make up SO well.
I adore this thing. The best way to use it is before you wash your face. It's consistancy is greasy, but it doesn't sting or irritate. It's the best I've tried. A bit pricey for 15-20 bucks, but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2003 2:16:00 AM More reviews by creamm

This makeup remover is really a good product! I'm into my second bottle already, though I only save it for times when I have a lot of eyemakeup to remove (cos it's expensive). It works really well, and is gentle. "For lids, lashes and lips"!

continued >>