Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very impressive. Removed even my most stubborn WP mascara (which usually stays glued to my lashes, even when I pull and pull and pull with other makeup removers). Just one or two swipes and *everything* is gone! Doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Does leave just a tiny bit of residue, but it doesn't matter to me, because I wash my face afterwards. If it was just a teeny bit less expensive, then I would have given it 5 lippies. :P

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is definitely the best eye make-up remover I've ever used. Better than the Chanel one (which is very good) and cheaper; removes waterproof mascara effortlessly and leaves the skin around your eyes very soft, although they say that you should clean your eyes after use. Some people complain about the lid which does seem as if it's about to come off but actually it locks and will not come off unless you push down as well as twist at the same time; I took it with me when I went on holiday and there was zero spillage. I think I won't ever buy a different brand.

A loong, *ahem* time ago.. the night of my senior prom, at 4am, I'd just gotten home and wanted to remove my makeup asap. (I never sleep with makeup on, no one should but I'm very anal about my skin) so I say my little purple tester bottle of this stuff screaming my name to just try it. Now I relied on vaseline for so long, so I figured all right what the hell. One swipe and it was gone! I was amazed! I immediately purchased a bottle and I absolutely love this! All my friends use it now too.

Definitly will purchase again.

UPDATE***

It's only like 12.50 or 13.50 USD in new orleans...I think its an ideal price for a high end AWESOME remover, and my bottle lasted for for more thank 7 months.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My HG of makeup removers. It takes off waterproof mascara completely with little effort and minimal rubbing. It also takes off all makeup..eyes, lips, etc. I have been using this for years and years and years!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best remover for waterproof mascara I've ever used. One swipe and it's gone. I only use it on my eyes and lips, as it's too oily for the rest of my face and I fear breakouts. A bit pricey, but I only buy it during Bonus Time so I don't feel quite so bad about shelling out for it with all the freebies thrown in.:)

This removed all my eyemakeup (none of it waterproof), which is great. But it left an oily feeling immediately after (although about a minute later, this residue went away). I don't like the new cap... I understand the safety reasons leading to the new design, but it's a bit inconvenient for me. In terms of the quality for the price, I think you could find some other eye makeup removers out there that are comparable in quality but cheaper.

This is just the best for removing waterproof mascara and lipfinity style long lasting lipsticks! 2 phase formula which needs to be thoroughly shaken to mix the 2 layers for the product to perform its best, and it will take of you mascara with one good swipe! It does leave a little bit of a greasy residue whick is easily removed with a bit of water on cotton wool. I only use this for lips and eyes as it it is a bit oily, but what else do you expect if you want to get heavy duty make up off? This is my HG remover, I like it much more than the lancome bifacils as it is totally fragrance free and doesnt sting my eyes.

This is the only cleanser I've found yet that will remove my waterproof mascara. Two enthusiastic thumbs up. It does leave a slight oily residue but that seems to come off with water, and it removes the mascara so well I don't really mind.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

GREAT product! This is my HG of eye/lip makeup removers! This takes off waterproof mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow all in one "swipe". Be sure to shake well before use, to let the solvents mix. This is key! It also works great at removing lipsticks, etc. It is not very greasy and does not sting. This is WAY better and cheaper than Lancome's Bi-Facil and works better than any other high-end or drug store brand. A MUST-HAVE!

I love this make-up remover! It is the first one that I've found that does not burn and sting my eyes. And it takes off your eye make-up so completely, you'll be amazed! Absolutely no scrubbing involved.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

CVS Makeup Remover VS. Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover by BeautynLifewSue