Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 4/7/2004 9:09:00 PM

My favorite makeup remover by far! Doesn't need to be rubbed too hard over the eyes, and doesn't leave a lot of grease. My trick is to let the cotton pad lay on the eyes for about 5-10 seconds to let the product soak your lashes. Then just wipe gently and it comes right off. Takes off my waterproof mascara effortlessly. No fragrance either! Love it! I think those who usually spend more on Lancome Bi-Facils should try this. I think it's far better.

on 3/28/2004 9:42:00 AM

This is by far the best makeup remover I've tried. It removes all traces of my mascara and liquid eyeliner with minimal rubbing. Also, it doesn't leave an oily residue on my skin. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It is, however, rather expensive. Would repurchase after I run out(which is soon) but only if the price was lower.

I purchased the full-sized version on a duty-free spree in Canada. (I need some lemming help!) It's one of the gentlest makeup removers I've ever used: Just a little bit of this formula on a cotton swab is enough to remove layers of eye makeup, including waterproof mascara.

The cons? Although a Clinique lady told me that this product doesn't contain oil, the solution often left an oily residue wherever I used it. This same residue blurred my vision after I removed my eye makeup-- One lippie off!

on 3/9/2004 8:46:00 PM

I used to think this was a great product, but not since I've found better. It leaves too much residue (most of it oily and greasy) after use and at times is not easily removed. It also tended to go into my contact wearing eyes and blur my vision for the next few minutes. It did take everything off easily, but I would rather use something that didn't have so much oil and leave so much oil around the eye area and inside my eye.

on 3/7/2004 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Thoroughly removes all makeup. It's gentle, yet removes everything. Fantastic.

on 3/6/2004 2:17:00 AM

This is the eye, lip makeup remover that I've been using since the first time I was wearing makeup. I remember getting it for freebies at the Clinique counter, and also because it is multi-tasking.
It removes everything: shadows, liners, mascara (does leave a bit behind), lip glosses, etc. For removing eye makeup, I actually liked Lancome's bifacil (which I tried a sample of) better, but not so much that I would spend the extra $... so I guess I'll keep using this one.

on 3/3/2004 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is suppose to be their version of Lancome Bificils. However, this one comes no way close! This didn't even remove my non-waterproof makeup completely! Such a disappointment!

on 3/2/2004 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I buy this again and again. I have very sensitive, dry eyes and this takes off all the eye makeup including mascara and yet doens't feel greasy which the Lancome Bi Facils always did - left my eyes feeling "blurry". This doesn't do that. I don't use on lips or anything cause I just wash my face but this is one product I continue to buy when I run out.

on 2/21/2004 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I keep hearing about how great Lancome bi facil is and I compared ingredients in the two and they are pretty similar. Except for the fact that they aren't in the same order. This takes off eyemakeup or any makeup quickly without rubbing. Its non irritating, fragrance free which I prefer(unlike Lancomes'). I think the child proof cap is because of a recent incident with a child drinking baby oil(suppose silicone is similar)and the baby suffocated. So I think its a smart choice for a child proof cap. This is a staple of mine.

on 2/16/2004 12:19:00 PM

Great product for removing waterproof mascara. It's too oily to use on my face, but it's fantastic for eye makeup removal without scrubbing. I'd like to find something less expensive, but this is a very good product.