September 1, 2014 | 1624 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2004 8:57:00 PM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one excellent lipgloss! It's a great natural nude-pink with a subtle gold shimmer. I know that sounds like so many other products out there, but that's only because I'm so bad at describing colors. VGV is very unique in my book, very wearable. I'd say it's most similar in color to Song&Dance or perhaps Lust, with a shimmer similar to Nymphette. Not glitter like Oh Baby, and not frost like Prr. On my NC20 skin, its a very natural-yet-polished look. I would especially recommend this to ladies for which Lust didn't work for.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2004 8:12:00 PM More reviews by veggigoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is exactly a half shade lighter then Lovechild and without the glitter that Lovechild has. Viva Glam V is a very pretty medium toned pearly pink with the slightest hint of a gold undertone. Looks great on my fair complextion!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2004 1:37:00 PM More reviews by vanillajanice

This could be my new HG l/g! It's a beautiful pinky-brown with gold shimmer (not glitter). Great for everyday wear, even for work. I wear it with Whirl lipliner. I like this much better than Lust, which turns grey on me. Huge rave!!!

(NC35, dark brown hair)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2004 8:03:00 AM More reviews by maiho12345

Omg, i love this color. It's such a perfect color for my skintone. I can match this with almost all my make up. I use this on top of my viva glam V lipstick and my stripdown lip liner. It gives me a nice nude pink color on my lips. It looks so natural. I like to wear it alone too. Although the new formula doesn't last as long as the old ones, but it's ok because the color is really nice

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2004 12:26:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nude pink with golden shimmers throughout. I say "nude" because it's almost a little bit of a browned type of pink. FABULOUS!!You'd think that they couldn't come up with different colors of lipglass at this point, but they can. This is definitely different than it's closest companions, Song and Dance, Lust...It's pretty much exactly the same color as the Viva Glam font on the Mac webby.....helllllooooooo new favorite best ever YLBB lipgloss!! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2004 1:06:00 PM More reviews by dd_russ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this is so pretty. I have lovechild and thought they may be too similar but it is so much lighter and just brightens up my face a bit more. I love it and it looked so good on top of the the VG-V lipstick, but I will have to get that next week.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2004 3:50:00 AM More reviews by MightyPen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really pretty sheer neutral/nudey/beigey pink. It's like a sheered out Pink Lemonade. I think it is really quite flattering on all skin shades and is definitely like a YLBB on me (NW45). Looks perfect on me paired with Chestnut lipliner. I'm glad I ordered two of these online because I'm expecting it to be sold out pretty fast!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2004 10:03:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A fabulous shade and works beautifully with MAC Subculture lip liner for my NC30 skin tone. It is like the Lust lipglass but with pink and a hint of shimmer that's not tacky.
Plus all proceeds go to a great cause. I just might get the lipstick version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2004 6:03:00 PM More reviews by MACgirlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shows up a perfect your lips but better color on me(MAC NC30) with slight shimmer. I think this color would work for most any skintone,and it would look great with a natural look or deep,smokey eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2004 7:15:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

NC20, pink undertones, green-hazel eyes>>This lipgloss looks like an understated version of Lovechild lipglass to me. Previous descriptions are accurate and it does look like a YLBB shade. I like this gloss better than the Viva Glam V lipstick because it is more pigmented. If you like a understated, sexy lip; than this is the gloss for you!