MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass

4.5

on 3/25/2004 12:16:00 AM

Pretty everyday pink/nude/beige l/g with a subtle slightly warmish shimmer. I already got a few compliments on it too. Plus it's such a good cause and what with MAC giving 100% of the profits to charity, why not buy it? PPP with dark brown hair and blue/green eyes btw.

on 3/24/2004 6:32:00 PM

The perfect shade for an NC30. I love it and use it on a daily basis. It looks even better with the lipliner Whirl or Dervish.

on 3/23/2004 3:32:00 PM

Gorgeous color!! I'm so glad MAC came out with a Viva Glam thats wearable for just about everybody. This is truly a neutral, YLLB color. Heres how I would describe it; 50% pink, 25% brown, and 25% mauve. It all comes together pretty nicely! The gold shimmer is very fine, not gritty at all.

on 3/22/2004 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is one excellent lipgloss! It's a great natural nude-pink with a subtle gold shimmer. I know that sounds like so many other products out there, but that's only because I'm so bad at describing colors. VGV is very unique in my book, very wearable. I'd say it's most similar in color to Song&Dance or perhaps Lust, with a shimmer similar to Nymphette. Not glitter like Oh Baby, and not frost like Prr. On my NC20 skin, its a very natural-yet-polished look. I would especially recommend this to ladies for which Lust didn't work for.

on 3/22/2004 8:12:00 PM

This is exactly a half shade lighter then Lovechild and without the glitter that Lovechild has. Viva Glam V is a very pretty medium toned pearly pink with the slightest hint of a gold undertone. Looks great on my fair complextion!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This could be my new HG l/g! It's a beautiful pinky-brown with gold shimmer (not glitter). Great for everyday wear, even for work. I wear it with Whirl lipliner. I like this much better than Lust, which turns grey on me. Huge rave!!!

(NC35, dark brown hair)

on 3/20/2004 8:03:00 AM

Omg, i love this color. It's such a perfect color for my skintone. I can match this with almost all my make up. I use this on top of my viva glam V lipstick and my stripdown lip liner. It gives me a nice nude pink color on my lips. It looks so natural. I like to wear it alone too. Although the new formula doesn't last as long as the old ones, but it's ok because the color is really nice

on 3/20/2004 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Nude pink with golden shimmers throughout. I say "nude" because it's almost a little bit of a browned type of pink. FABULOUS!!You'd think that they couldn't come up with different colors of lipglass at this point, but they can. This is definitely different than it's closest companions, Song and Dance, Lust...It's pretty much exactly the same color as the Viva Glam font on the Mac webby.....helllllooooooo new favorite best ever YLBB lipgloss!! continued >>

on 3/19/2004 1:06:00 PM

I think this is so pretty. I have lovechild and thought they may be too similar but it is so much lighter and just brightens up my face a bit more. I love it and it looked so good on top of the the VG-V lipstick, but I will have to get that next week.

on 3/19/2004 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a really pretty sheer neutral/nudey/beigey pink. It's like a sheered out Pink Lemonade. I think it is really quite flattering on all skin shades and is definitely like a YLBB on me (NW45). Looks perfect on me paired with Chestnut lipliner. I'm glad I ordered two of these online because I'm expecting it to be sold out pretty fast!

Recommended for Medium Skin