Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

on 9/20/2008 6:48:00 AM

Been using this for about a year now, only at night simply because I end up putting so many layers of products on my face in the morning and I didn't want to add another one. But just using this in the evening seems to be enough to see a postive effect, my skins feels plumped more moisturised, less red in sensitive areas and overall just in better condition, can't really comment on wrinkles as I don't have any (yet!)This product is really moisturising so you only need a tiny amount of moisturiser after using this. The only problem I have with this product is that I can never seem to get the last few applications out of the bottle as the dropper isn't quite long enough to reach it which is a bit annoying. But this overall is HG for me and will continue to buy.

on 9/10/2008 9:18:00 PM

A bit of an HG for me. I am in my early forties and keep coming back to this product despite the price. If you look for it on Ebay it is one of the few products that barely sells at a discount at all. A little bit maybe - but essentially it remains so hugely popular after all these years that everyone wants it.

It makes my skin glow and soft and radiant! I wear a little bit every night under a light coating of some expensive night cream or other (pick up whatever Chanel, or Lauder or Shiseido is a bargain on Ebay). Sometimes I have wondered if it is the night cream that is doing the job. Or maybe one of my other treatments (Retin-A or copper peptides). So I discontinue for a while. But within a week or two my skin just looks worse. A bit rougher. A bit less glow. So I end coming back to it.

I know it has a reputation for being super calming and healing. I cannot say for sure. But I do know that use a number of treatments which others say are too aggressive for their skin (Retin-a at highest strength, Skinbiology copper at highest strength, scrubs with marble grains) and I have never had a problem with inflammation or peeling etc. So I would guess that this Lauder product is the magic that gives my skin the calm and strength it needs.

It does not have an especially nice texture or smell. No smell at all really. It is a rather unassuming, boring serum, grey colored and goes on with no fan fare and seems to dissear like water in a minute or two. But, after several years of trying life with it and then trying life without it, it seems likely that this stuff really does have something magic about it. An essential part of a rather complex regime which makes all the other parts work well together.

And in the end you can't argue with the Ebay price - that's a open market place which tells you the real worth of something to the young and not so young ladies out there. And by that reckoning, this is something a bit special.

on 8/29/2008 4:30:00 AM

This product is definitely a keeper in my skin care arsenal, it absorbs quickly without any greasy film left on my skin, I usually apply a moisturiser over the top morning and night. My skin feels soft and plumped up. I haven't had any adverse reactions and the faint scent is quite nice (not headache inducing.)I'm not expecting to wake up looking like a teenager again, I just want to slow down the ageing process and avoid looking like a wrinkled lizard for as long as I can. With all the anti-oxidants and other goodies in this serum this is more of a preventative than a product that promises to remove wrinkles (which is impossible for any serum or cream to acheive.) The 30ml bottle lasts a long time, a little goes a long way, so I don't feel it's too pricey. Will continue to repurchase.

on 8/15/2008 9:20:00 PM

love this product

on 8/5/2008 11:26:00 AM

My sister-in-law raves about this product so I tried. I was not impressed after one bottle but I figured this must be for preventative cause as I could not see any results. It took me another bottle to realize that I am not getting my money's worth. It sinks right in and did not cause any reaction..negative or positive..non, zilch, nada. None at all. I have encountered different treatments/serums before but this one has been carved into my memory as I am still wondering what it is really for. Nothing wrong with the product, just not for me. I still love my Lancaster 365DNA Delicate and always will.

on 6/14/2008 4:21:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Not bad. I received this as a sample product. I was sketchy at first and didn't even want to try it, but after one day of breaking out in eczema patches again, I decided to try it.

And....it really did help. It wasn't instant healing, but the serum did help speed up the dry and flaky-ness of my skin. And, it does help a bit for under my eyes.

on 6/6/2008 6:12:00 AM

It's pricy but my complexion evened out, my pores have shrunk. I like it a lot so this is gonna be my secret splurge.

on 6/2/2008 3:21:00 AM

I got a 100ML bottle and Iíve used about 70ML. So far so good. Lines seem to diminish after a few weeks (so strange concentrate does not diminish my lines like normal version). Iíve seen from the skin analyzer of the doctor than the pore size and skin texture improved about 30-40% after using it. Yet, I still prefer the whitening version.

on 5/24/2008 10:54:00 PM

I've been used it for a week and think it is really a good product. Although it is too short to see any difference but it did't make me break out...since I have a really sensitive skin, serums always make me feel worse. I do feel ANR makes my skin condition more stable and evens the skin tone. Still take time to see further effects. Comparing to other serums, the price is reasonable. Will buy it again.

on 5/15/2008 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product! It's one that I honestly refuse to live without. It's made such a difference in the appearance and texture of my skin.

I have very oily skin and never thought I needed much in terms of serums or overnight skincare.I was relunctantly persuaded into trying it by an EL sales rep and never thought anything would come of it. After using it off and on for about a month, I started to get compliments on how well my skin looked. This really shocked me because I have had problematic acneic(sp) skin all my life!

I use this product every night. A little goes a long way. I use it on my face and neck. It quickly absorbs into the skin without leaving a greasy residue. My skin is brighter, more even-toned and just looks healthier. While I hate the price, I LOVE the results. This one is a keeper!

Popular Treatments (Face)