August 23, 2014 | 1778 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by iamflora

I have been using this for almost 2 months. It evens my skin tone, shrinks my pores, fades my acne marks, and never causes breakouts. It's very expensive but definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2008 12:54:00 PM More reviews by sumirekiss

This is my favorite skin care product to date, and I've tried a lot of skin care products. I've only been using it for 2 weeks and I've already noticed much less breakouts and more even skin tone. The only down side is the high price tag. I'll definitely buy more after I run out just because this product works so well for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2008 10:49:00 PM More reviews by wslam00

I don't know if I'm just too young for the product or if my skin is too dry to use this in combo with my nighttime moisturizer. I have the beginnings of what are crows feet, and forehead wrinkles, so I thought this would help me with some of that! I used the GWP bottle I received, and I just dont notice anything besides my skin feeling thirsty. I think the serum actually dries out my skin and doesnt allow my moisturizer to sink it. For awhile, I was using it wit EL daywear plus for dry skin and it still make my skin feel dry. Onto something else....

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2008 8:20:00 PM More reviews by aleonard68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this serum even though it is somewhat expensive, but the bottle lasts a long time so I'm sure it evens out over time. I started using it to help reduce my uneven skin tone. I helps.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2008 3:59:00 AM More reviews by covetous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This does very little for me other than moisturize, and often makes my T-zone feel quite greasy in the morning (although my skin is normal/dry). I've tried it with and without moisturizer over the top; I prefer it without to avoid getting too oily. I've recently started using a serum with retinol (Boots Protect & Perfect) which works miracles on me, and this is a waste of money by comparison. I've also had much better results from facial oils applied at night.
On the positive side - a little goes a very long way, so IF it works for you it's good value; and the packaging is excellent, the little dropper allows you to dispense just the right amount and keeps your fingers away from the product in the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2008 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Eolo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There are some products that you just think that the hype is blatant overrating, but I just wanted to try it seeing that so many people love it. What made me change my mind was the healing properties since I have the occasional blemish (which I don't pop, but takes forever to go) and this is heavenly.

I don't have any problems with the packaging nor the smell, which I feared to be overbearing however it smells a wee bit like medicin, but it fades away before I can say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. I saw instant results on my skin overnight. The blemishes diminuished, the redness faded a bit and my skin appears a little more even and less erratic.

I am using this morning and evening and I am completely in love with this. It's expensive, but I'm almost considering buying the 100 ml bottle as it's less than a double than the 30 ml one costs. Will most definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by shazzer628

This product heals my skin faster and better than anything that I've ever tried before. I have a sample size bottle that I always re-fill from my normal bottles, and carry it around with me everywhere I go. I will be purchasing this again, I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2008 9:22:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Well, this is a love-for-life item… I have been using the Advanced Night Repair for years… well, I have been changing and switching to other serums through the years, but at the end I always come back to ANR. It’s simply the perfect serum! I wear it at night under my night cream and in summer I wear it in the morning, under my make up (I tend to avoid creamy formulations in summer as I have a combo skin and if put on SPF plus a cream .. well I am shiny in a blink of an eye…so I switch to serum only + SPF + foundation in summer).
It soaks in immediately, it leaves you skin fresh, rested, soft, ready to go or to receive other treatments. And you see the results on the long run. I had my skin analyzed recently by a Shiseido beauty advisor before a facial treatment and she used that instrument that checks your skin with powerful lenses so you see the micro-detail. Well, she said that I have an extremely well hydrated skin! *smile* I guess it’s because of ALL the high-end care I offer to my skin, but the one product I have been using for the longest time is ANR.
There are of course other serums out there (and I use a few of them) but this one is definitely a staple and a must-have!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2008 5:02:00 PM More reviews by tam75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this EL serum is a "WOW"..."TWO THUMBS UP"!!! I heard sooo many good reviews and just had to try it for myself! I was breaking out-of-control all over my forehead because of using lancome primodorim (i forgot how to spell it) optimum night crap...it just ruined my skin! Ever since, anything i used pretty much upset the pimples...it turns them red and spreads them around my face too! I finally got the EL serum...tried it over the weekend using only the serum because i want to make sure if this product and "only" this product is working. FABULOUS!!! By Sunday...my forehead was 90% clear!!! I'm SERIOUS...this is NO exaggerations! So far i have been using this for about 1 week and it works beautifully! My skin is all clear now. This is a pricy jar but a little goes a long way and the outcome...well worth it! The smell is "ok" but it's not noticeable unless you sniff it. I would definitely recommend this serum, try it first...you'll see!!!
*************************************************************************
UPDATE: it's been almost (2) months using EL ANR Serum and i still LUV it. It never broke me out even when my skin did with other prod. It always soothes my skin after a rough hard day from stress, oil, pimples, dryness, flakyness..."you name it". I still give this a thumbs Up...WAY UP! Evry body should give this EL Serum a try...it cost a lot but I think it's worth it. After using it for about 2-3 weeks, you "think" you see less results but that's only b/c you're "use to it" BUT wait till you stop using the serum, that's when you will know what a diff it made in your skin when you DID. Keep it up if you are...i think this is really good for the long run. Oh...i'm oily skin and this serum does not make me more oily...Xtra PLUS!!! :o)
*************************************************************************
UPDATE 5/14/09: You know...after using this for about a year now; maybe it's just me or what...but i feel it's not doing much for me anymore. I'm not getting the same "wow" look in the morning. So now i'm mixing this w/a diff night cream and using it for my neck and chess - gotta take care of these areas too! As for serums; I'm using samples of La Prairie Repair & Serums and top it with my "Pevonia Caviar" night time cream <- that stuff btw works pretty good too! Too bad i don't see it in here on MUA to rate/review. there is Pevonia but not exact jar i'm using.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2008 11:40:00 AM More reviews by sisterdew

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had heard rave reviews about this product and decided to treat myself after pay day.....boy what a treat!
After using for only two days I have red spots on my cheeks, chin, under my nose and red dry patches all over my forehead. Without my make up I resemble a cheetah!!!!
What a waste of money and i've only used few drops.