October 1, 2014 | 1801 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Avi

I've been used it for a week and think it is really a good product. Although it is too short to see any difference but it did't make me break out...since I have a really sensitive skin, serums always make me feel worse. I do feel ANR makes my skin condition more stable and evens the skin tone. Still take time to see further effects. Comparing to other serums, the price is reasonable. Will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2008 6:55:00 PM More reviews by zandra_khi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It's one that I honestly refuse to live without. It's made such a difference in the appearance and texture of my skin.

I have very oily skin and never thought I needed much in terms of serums or overnight skincare.I was relunctantly persuaded into trying it by an EL sales rep and never thought anything would come of it. After using it off and on for about a month, I started to get compliments on how well my skin looked. This really shocked me because I have had problematic acneic(sp) skin all my life!

I use this product every night. A little goes a long way. I use it on my face and neck. It quickly absorbs into the skin without leaving a greasy residue. My skin is brighter, more even-toned and just looks healthier. While I hate the price, I LOVE the results. This one is a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2008 4:03:00 AM More reviews by lapatatedouce

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I decided over a month ago to get with the program and really get dedicated with my skincare routine. I'm not getting any younger, and I don't like my skin. I'm very oily, acne-prone, roseaca, and have sun damage spots.
Been using this for a little over a month now, and WOW! I'm impressed! I really didn't believe in most of the hype of this product, especially about skin cuts/irritation healing, but I do now. I put this on before I put on my other products (eye cream, anti-acne stuff) and I really notice a difference in my skin!
The texture has really improved. I'm not having the acne issues that I once had. Sun damage has faded. Old acne scars are fading. My skin looks brighter and even toned My roseaca is GONE! I mean GONE! I slacked off for a few days (wasn't feeling good, and was lazy) and I felt the old familiar hot, burning (roseaca) sensation on my cheeks. Washed my face and put the ANR on. It died down quick, and about 30 min. later was calm!
All I can say is this works for me and it seems to help my other skin products work better. I have a lot of skin issues and irritations, and I now believe ANR has some sort of healing properties, because I've seen it transform my skin. As long as I have skin, I'll keep using ANR! It's expensive, but its worth it!!!

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2008 11:18:00 AM More reviews by didiss

I have been using this for about a month straight now. I have combo skin, and I have to say that I love this serum. I don't know if it really prevents lines and wrinkles, since I don't really have them, but when I wake up it feels like I have baby soft skin. I have an issue with redness around my cheeks, and this is definately making it go away. It looks to me like my skin is getting less irritated too. I haven't had any brakeouts since I started using it. I know it is a little expensive( US $47 for 1oz) but I will definately repurchase. I have used it before but I didn't think it did much for me, probably because I didn't use it like I was supposed to. As far as the wrinkle prevention goes, is there anything that makes them go away? I think that this will slow them down a tiny bit, but that would probably be due to good moiturization. I love this product and if you guys have time go and ask the EL counter for a sample. It is always better to try before you spend that kind of money. Oh by the way this is not supposed to substitute your moisturizer, it is a serum. So if you have dry skin you will definately need something after it, to moisturize good. As far as packaging goes, I think it is neat and sanitary.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by iamflora

I have been using this for almost 2 months. It evens my skin tone, shrinks my pores, fades my acne marks, and never causes breakouts. It's very expensive but definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2008 12:54:00 PM More reviews by sumirekiss

This is my favorite skin care product to date, and I've tried a lot of skin care products. I've only been using it for 2 weeks and I've already noticed much less breakouts and more even skin tone. The only down side is the high price tag. I'll definitely buy more after I run out just because this product works so well for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2008 10:49:00 PM More reviews by wslam00

I don't know if I'm just too young for the product or if my skin is too dry to use this in combo with my nighttime moisturizer. I have the beginnings of what are crows feet, and forehead wrinkles, so I thought this would help me with some of that! I used the GWP bottle I received, and I just dont notice anything besides my skin feeling thirsty. I think the serum actually dries out my skin and doesnt allow my moisturizer to sink it. For awhile, I was using it wit EL daywear plus for dry skin and it still make my skin feel dry. Onto something else....

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2008 8:20:00 PM More reviews by aleonard68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this serum even though it is somewhat expensive, but the bottle lasts a long time so I'm sure it evens out over time. I started using it to help reduce my uneven skin tone. I helps.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2008 3:59:00 AM More reviews by covetous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This does very little for me other than moisturize, and often makes my T-zone feel quite greasy in the morning (although my skin is normal/dry). I've tried it with and without moisturizer over the top; I prefer it without to avoid getting too oily. I've recently started using a serum with retinol (Boots Protect & Perfect) which works miracles on me, and this is a waste of money by comparison. I've also had much better results from facial oils applied at night.
On the positive side - a little goes a very long way, so IF it works for you it's good value; and the packaging is excellent, the little dropper allows you to dispense just the right amount and keeps your fingers away from the product in the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2008 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Eolo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There are some products that you just think that the hype is blatant overrating, but I just wanted to try it seeing that so many people love it. What made me change my mind was the healing properties since I have the occasional blemish (which I don't pop, but takes forever to go) and this is heavenly.

I don't have any problems with the packaging nor the smell, which I feared to be overbearing however it smells a wee bit like medicin, but it fades away before I can say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. I saw instant results on my skin overnight. The blemishes diminuished, the redness faded a bit and my skin appears a little more even and less erratic.

I am using this morning and evening and I am completely in love with this. It's expensive, but I'm almost considering buying the 100 ml bottle as it's less than a double than the 30 ml one costs. Will most definitely repurchase.