Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

on 8/29/2008 4:30:00 AM

This product is definitely a keeper in my skin care arsenal, it absorbs quickly without any greasy film left on my skin, I usually apply a moisturiser over the top morning and night. My skin feels soft and plumped up. I haven't had any adverse reactions and the faint scent is quite nice (not headache inducing.)I'm not expecting to wake up looking like a teenager again, I just want to slow down the ageing process and avoid looking like a wrinkled lizard for as long as I can. With all the anti-oxidants and other goodies in this serum this is more of a preventative than a product that promises to remove wrinkles (which is impossible for any serum or cream to acheive.) The 30ml bottle lasts a long time, a little goes a long way, so I don't feel it's too pricey. Will continue to repurchase.

on 8/15/2008 9:20:00 PM

love this product

on 8/5/2008 11:26:00 AM

My sister-in-law raves about this product so I tried. I was not impressed after one bottle but I figured this must be for preventative cause as I could not see any results. It took me another bottle to realize that I am not getting my money's worth. It sinks right in and did not cause any reaction..negative or positive..non, zilch, nada. None at all. I have encountered different treatments/serums before but this one has been carved into my memory as I am still wondering what it is really for. Nothing wrong with the product, just not for me. I still love my Lancaster 365DNA Delicate and always will.

on 6/14/2008 4:21:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Not bad. I received this as a sample product. I was sketchy at first and didn't even want to try it, but after one day of breaking out in eczema patches again, I decided to try it.

And....it really did help. It wasn't instant healing, but the serum did help speed up the dry and flaky-ness of my skin. And, it does help a bit for under my eyes.

on 6/6/2008 6:12:00 AM

It's pricy but my complexion evened out, my pores have shrunk. I like it a lot so this is gonna be my secret splurge.

on 6/2/2008 3:21:00 AM

I got a 100ML bottle and Iíve used about 70ML. So far so good. Lines seem to diminish after a few weeks (so strange concentrate does not diminish my lines like normal version). Iíve seen from the skin analyzer of the doctor than the pore size and skin texture improved about 30-40% after using it. Yet, I still prefer the whitening version.

on 5/24/2008 10:54:00 PM

I've been used it for a week and think it is really a good product. Although it is too short to see any difference but it did't make me break out...since I have a really sensitive skin, serums always make me feel worse. I do feel ANR makes my skin condition more stable and evens the skin tone. Still take time to see further effects. Comparing to other serums, the price is reasonable. Will buy it again.

on 5/15/2008 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product! It's one that I honestly refuse to live without. It's made such a difference in the appearance and texture of my skin.

I have very oily skin and never thought I needed much in terms of serums or overnight skincare.I was relunctantly persuaded into trying it by an EL sales rep and never thought anything would come of it. After using it off and on for about a month, I started to get compliments on how well my skin looked. This really shocked me because I have had problematic acneic(sp) skin all my life!

I use this product every night. A little goes a long way. I use it on my face and neck. It quickly absorbs into the skin without leaving a greasy residue. My skin is brighter, more even-toned and just looks healthier. While I hate the price, I LOVE the results. This one is a keeper!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I decided over a month ago to get with the program and really get dedicated with my skincare routine. I'm not getting any younger, and I don't like my skin. I'm very oily, acne-prone, roseaca, and have sun damage spots.
Been using this for a little over a month now, and WOW! I'm impressed! I really didn't believe in most of the hype of this product, especially about skin cuts/irritation healing, but I do now. I put this on before I put on my other products (eye cream, anti-acne stuff) and I really notice a difference in my skin!
The texture has really improved. I'm not having the acne issues that I once had. Sun damage has faded. Old acne scars are fading. My skin looks brighter and even toned My roseaca is GONE! I mean GONE! I slacked off for a few days (wasn't feeling good, and was lazy) and I felt the old familiar hot, burning (roseaca) sensation on my cheeks. Washed my face and put the ANR on. It died down quick, and about 30 min. later was calm!
All I can say is this works for me and it seems to help my other skin products work better. I have a lot of skin issues and irritations, and I now believe ANR has some sort of healing properties, because I've seen it transform my skin. As long as I have skin, I'll keep using ANR! It's expensive, but its worth it!!!

on 5/7/2008 11:18:00 AM

I have been using this for about a month straight now. I have combo skin, and I have to say that I love this serum. I don't know if it really prevents lines and wrinkles, since I don't really have them, but when I wake up it feels like I have baby soft skin. I have an issue with redness around my cheeks, and this is definately making it go away. It looks to me like my skin is getting less irritated too. I haven't had any brakeouts since I started using it. I know it is a little expensive( US $47 for 1oz) but I will definately repurchase. I have used it before but I didn't think it did much for me, probably because I didn't use it like I was supposed to. As far as the wrinkle prevention goes, is there anything that makes them go away? I think that this will slow them down a tiny bit, but that would probably be due to good moiturization. I love this product and if you guys have time go and ask the EL counter for a sample. It is always better to try before you spend that kind of money. Oh by the way this is not supposed to substitute your moisturizer, it is a serum. So if you have dry skin you will definately need something after it, to moisturize good. As far as packaging goes, I think it is neat and sanitary.

Popular Treatments (Face)