April 16, 2014 | 1525 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2003 5:32:00 PM More reviews by lipglassaddict

Oh, have many mascaras I have tried! Love this! This is the only drugstore masacara I will buy. (I also like most Lancome masacaras.) If you hate Great Lash like I do, try this. This is great for thickening and also lengthens my lashes some. You may need to use a quick swipe of the eyelash comb since it is a little thick. If I blast my eyelash curler with the hairdryer for a few seconds before appyling this, the curl holds all day. When I do this, my almost non-existent lashes really stand out! Definitely will keep buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2003 10:56:00 AM More reviews by s2kmadam

Every time I try other mascaras, I always come back to this one. It thickens my eyelashes beautifully, and doesn't smudge. I think its better than the more expensive mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2003 3:28:00 AM More reviews by kittencatter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After seeing all the raves for this product, I decided to try it. I LOVE this mascara. I've never really been concerned with my lashes having a curl, but this stuff does the job. It really thickens, and while it doesn't lengthen very much, I use Double Extend's primer before applying this mascara. It wears all day. I think I have found my HG mascara! Also, it doesn't harden like most mascaras do on me. It can get clumpy, but the trick is to wipe excess on the wand off with a tissue. It doesn't flake or smear like Maybelline's Full 'N Soft. All around wonderful product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2003 12:56:00 PM More reviews by longhorngirl

This stuff really does the job to thicken and make my lashes ultra luscious, but it isn't the greatest to set my curls. It's okay to good, but my illegal lengths is much better. But as a thickening mascara, this is absolutely perfect.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2003 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Fhorn

EEEWWWW!! This is so clumpy and thick when applied. I much prefer full n' soft waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2003 10:43:00 PM More reviews by theman

Wow, I know I've tried Voluminous once before on my long search for THE MASCARA, but this time, I'm really impressed! This mascara holds a curl and doesn't smudge at all, which never happens for me. Applying straight from the tube will lead to horrificly clumpy lashes. I've found that if you wipe down the wand, (hold a tissue around the wand and press, press, press), then apply, you get beautifully separated lashes and can build on volume without any clumping. I don't feel guilty at all about wasting most of the mascara on tissue b/c it's so affordable, and most mascaras go bad before I can use them up. This may very well be my holy grail mascara!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2003 11:56:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

My favorite mascara for years. Lengthens, thickens and holds the curl on my fine, stick-straight but long lashes. Doesn't flake and smudges very little to not at all on me. Will clump and go on wet but I wipe down the wand and this eliminates the problem.(I have to do this w/ all mascaras I've tried, though.) Easily accessible and the price is decent so I don't have a cow everytime I pitch one. Decently waterproof--holds up to sobbing, allergies, humid summers, contact lens problems. I've tried tons of mascaras but keep going back to Voluminous waterproof.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2003 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Designkelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. I think its great. To me its comparable to Max factors mascaras. It is alot better than any Clinique or Estee Lauder mascaras. I don't think it was clumpy at all. What I like is that you don't have to keep putting new coats to build volume which I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2003 7:08:00 PM More reviews by goldenlocks

By far the best mascara I have used. It makes lashes thick and noticeable. I like my eyes to stand out so I use this mascara in Black Noir. Great for swimming and other water sports...the waterproof formula stays on your eyes. I have used other mascaras but this one is my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2003 2:47:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I don't wear waterproof mascaras often, but when I need one, I reach for this one. Voluminous is one of my favorite low-end mascaras.