July 30, 2014 | 1808 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2006 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Anna_Copa_Cabana

I put this on as compulsively as lip balm. After hand cream, at my desk, talking on the phone, before bed, etc.... I love the lemon-y smell, and it's made it possible for me to stop getting my cuticles trimmed. It's very hard and waxy, so I just rub my finger on the top of it then rub each cuticle with it and my hands look freshly manicured. It's great! Also, your hands don't end up greasy and gross like they do after usuing cuticle oils. I keep this stuff everywhere and hope keep making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2006 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Judy0924

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've suffered with really dry nail tips and cuticles forever. This is the ONLY product that has worked wonderfully for me. I have my husband using it, too. It's a fabulous product and so good for your nails and fingertips. Smells great, too!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2006 7:56:00 PM More reviews by berned_you

This stuff is great! It has a fantastic smell that's not a chemcial fragrance so it's ok for those who are sensitive to that stuff. It's also great for cuticles. I put it on every night before bed.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2006 7:59:00 PM More reviews by paradoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my second favorite cuticle cream of all time. I would give it a 4.5 if I could. :) It is one of those products that grows on you. The short term results are not as amazing as with some higher end products, but in the long term you get healthy, beautiful nails and smooth, soft cuticles. My five lippy rating is reserved for my HG cuticle product which is actually a tin lip balm by a tiny, organic apothacary: Ozark Herbals. No I don't work for them. But trust me, if you're desperate for smoother cuticles their lavander lip balm is the best stuff in the world and you can find them online.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2006 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Bailey422

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream is a miracle for my dry, split-prone cuticles. I use it everytime I do my nails, and it gives me soft, manicured-looking fingers and toes. My only complaint is the smell... it's not bad, just very strong. I tolerate it because the product works so well.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2006 5:28:00 PM More reviews by bobbi12781

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have several containers of this product. One at work, one by the bed, and one in the family room :) So yes, I guess you can say that I like it. I think it works well at preventing hangnails...and it smells good!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2006 9:11:00 AM More reviews by AngelLes

Love it for my cuticles, but it also makes a great lip moisturizer in a pinch. (Feels a bit tingly at first but absorbs well and my lips actually stay soft, unlike most lip balms - including, sadly, Burt's Beeswax Balm.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2006 1:17:00 AM More reviews by powerwoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wasn't quite sure if I liked this at first, because it takes such diligence to get results. However, I've now decided that I can't be without Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream! When I use it religiously, it keeps my cuticles soft and prevents those nasty, painful hangnails. It also seems to help condition my nails and keeps them from peeling, as they are prone to doing. The little tin is so cute, but not at all practical because it can injure delicate nails when you try to open it. It's not always hard to open the tin, though. Sometimes the cover falls off all by itself and makes a big mess in my purse. Love the stuff and will definitely repurchase, but I really wish they'd change the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2006 5:05:00 PM More reviews by JanetFF1

There is nothing better for my cuticles! Great smell, and it is great to use all over my hands for more moisturization. I just love Burt Bee's in general but this is one of my favorite products great for cuticles and nails!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2006 5:17:00 AM More reviews by arleen4226

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this cuticle cream is awesome!i use it everyday at work.a little goes a long way and the tin lasts forever.the smell is great as well.the price is right for the amount of product you get.it keeps the cuticles moisturized all day, you have rub it in.this stuff is in all the magazines.great just great.