April 19, 2014 | 1901 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2006 1:17:00 AM More reviews by powerwoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wasn't quite sure if I liked this at first, because it takes such diligence to get results. However, I've now decided that I can't be without Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream! When I use it religiously, it keeps my cuticles soft and prevents those nasty, painful hangnails. It also seems to help condition my nails and keeps them from peeling, as they are prone to doing. The little tin is so cute, but not at all practical because it can injure delicate nails when you try to open it. It's not always hard to open the tin, though. Sometimes the cover falls off all by itself and makes a big mess in my purse. Love the stuff and will definitely repurchase, but I really wish they'd change the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2006 5:05:00 PM More reviews by JanetFF1

There is nothing better for my cuticles! Great smell, and it is great to use all over my hands for more moisturization. I just love Burt Bee's in general but this is one of my favorite products great for cuticles and nails!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2006 5:17:00 AM More reviews by arleen4226

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this cuticle cream is awesome!i use it everyday at work.a little goes a long way and the tin lasts forever.the smell is great as well.the price is right for the amount of product you get.it keeps the cuticles moisturized all day, you have rub it in.this stuff is in all the magazines.great just great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2006 1:16:00 PM More reviews by shapat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this on and off for five years and I love it to pieces. It really is a treat for your fingernails. It moisturizes well, smells good and last a long time, plus you don't need to use that much so a tin lasts forever. It takes a while to absorb completely but I just rub the rest onto my hands and they're soft, moisturized, and smelling good. Try this stuff, it really does make your hands and nails nicer.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2006 3:28:00 PM More reviews by polochka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because of all the great reviews here on MUA. I experienced the "great lemon scent" as nothing other than that of Pledge--quite synthetic-smelling, and surprisingly so given the all-natural status of the product. I don't feel the cream does as good a job as cuticle oil in moisturizing, and is certainly messier to apply. I thought this was quite "meh"--not bad, but nothing to recommend, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2006 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Laura_Iandoli

I love this cuticle cream, it lasts forever too. I use it everyday and as a result, my nails grow stronger and longer. Keeping your cuticles moisturized is the best way to ensure healthy nails. Also, make sure you spread it from the tip of your nails to that last finger joint because that's where your nails start growing. The best part about this cuticle cream is that it's natural and doesn't contain any harsh/dangerous chemicles.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2006 2:59:00 AM More reviews by redefinition

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have horrible cuticles because I pick at them all the time, but this stuff works wonders! Nice and moisturizing. The only problem I have is with the packaging - I'm afraid the lid will slip off in my purse and I'll get cuticle goo everywhere.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2006 9:14:00 PM More reviews by HollyHox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't mind the tin packaging at all.. I like it better than Burt's "twist off" lids, anyways.

The lemon butter cuticle cream is certainly on my top 5 list of Burt's products.. I sleep with it on, I have a tin in my purse, a tin at work, a tin at my computer. My cuticles are HORRIBLE without moisturizing.. I pick at them when I'm nervous :(

Oh, and I usually don't like lemony scents, but this one I quite like.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2006 11:23:00 PM More reviews by mirjanala

I have been using the Lemon Butter cuticle cream for over 5 years and I love it. It's a high quality product at a really great price. The texture is a little thick. It's almost like gritty Crisco, lol. But it works. I put it on in the evening on my nails and toes. The only thing is that I think they could improve on is to add an applicator so you don't have to stick your finger in the tin. Don't waste your money on any other cuticle creams, this is the one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2006 11:23:00 PM More reviews by northdakota84

This is great. It makes nails look smoother and definitely softens cuticles. I usually put this on at night and push my cuticles back. In the morning my nails are gorgeous.