November 23, 2014 | 1114 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by sunsetsunrise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is a life saver to me.. On mornings that I'm in a rush and don't feel like going through my foundation routine (and on days that my skin has minimal blemishes) I apply this BB cream. After I apply it, I just add a bit of concealer on areas that need extra coverage, and then my face is set!
This product has very light coverage, so it's natural looking, & makes my skin super smooth and very soft. It's great for everyday use, and it's so easy to apply; almost foolproof. I find it very lightweight and moisturizing, so sometimes I skip my moisturizer all together.

Great value for its price, and I love how easily accessible it is to buy- I buy mine at Shopper's Drug Mart!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by VintageBeauty427

This is an OK product!

CONS:
1)Packaging...yes it's in a squeezy tube..but FYI:IF YOU THINK YOU RAN OUT OF PRODUCT,CUT OPEN THE TUBE! YOU STILL HAVE SO MUCH PRODUCT LEFT! D:
2)I got the shade medium...but I believe the spf 30 made my face look like I got light!
3)SMELL! It smells like old sunscreen!
4)A bit thick! Not a fan of the consistency!

Pros:
1)Light coverage! Perfect for teens like myself! :)

Will not be buying again...but will be my backup bb cream!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was my first BB cream and I liked the light coverage and the way it felt on my skin, but the color was too orange and enhanced my redness. I ended up purchasing Smashbox's BB Cream, which performed as well as the Dream Fresh, but the color was light years better than the Dream Fresh. However, the price is just too high for what it is, and I probably won't repurchase that one either. If only Maybelline would expand their color range, or at least make the colors less orangey, I would repurchase. I ended up trashing this, which I hated to do, but I couldn't go on wearing it. The search continues...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by CourtneyLynne87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Feels nice on the skin, not to sticky or greasy. Blendable, but not the product you want if you're looking for coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by VanillaMintt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this product about a month ago to use as an every-day product to even out my skin tone rather than applying heavy foundation everyday. I'm a university student living on campus, so most of the time I just get up, do a quick makeup job, and go to class. First of all, this product failed to even any redness or discolouration in my skin. Second, this product isn't a real BB Cream, as most BB Creams provide anti-aging benefits and other benefits for your skin, this product only has SPF in it, and nothing else. Lastly, it is very sheer, which was expected, but when I say sheer, I mean that it's even thinner than a light-weight moisturizer, and it feels quite greasy. I usually tend to buy more expensive products (not drugstore) as the price really does match the quality of the product. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Jelli1218

I was so excited to try this product, but when I did I was a little disappointed, I liked how it somewhat made my skin even, but I didnt want to build it up, this cream will make your skin a little oily after a while even when I used a powder! I have not touched it since... Its a.little too sheer if you have pimples or something you want to cover up..But I think it would work fine with someone with dry skin that has little imperfections.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Summer8167

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was so disappointed by this product that I actually wrote a complaint to Maybelline (which I rarely ever do). There are SO many great / inexpensive BB Creams out there, and this is not one of them. It went on like a foundation (think and gooey, BB Creams should go on more blendable). It got a little flaky and instead of smoothing out my fine lines around my eyes it accentuated them. Would not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Babymutt01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried a few of the drugstore bb creams and surprisingly Maybelline's won! The L'Oreal BB oxidized and the ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer was too orange and also oxidized as well. I hate Maybelline's face products but this was the best. First it has SPF 30 so this is perfect for summer! It evens out skin tone but has very light coverage. This is just like a tinted moisturizer. Not for the very fair skinned girls. The lightest shade is just right for me, it so surprising how it is darker than the packaging though. Great for school but probably not for pictures as this has titanium dioxide in it which can cause a white cast with flash. The finish is SO soft. Just like velvet!!! A bit of a dewy look to it but it evens out after it sets. This truly brightens your skin and is perfect for that "no makeup" look!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Dirt cheap. more like a tinted moisturizer. Doesn't break me out and they actually make a color for my skin tone. I apply it with a foundation brush as apposed to my fingers and I get better application. I'll keep buying until I find something better.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by lkeeney1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I seriously do not get the hype around this product. It is billed as a BB cream (I've seen it recommended as a good drugstore version in several magazines) when it is really just a tinted moisturizer, and not a very good one at that. First of all, the shade range is horrible, I purchased the lightest shade possible and it's a dark orangey color that is two shades too dark for me. Second, the consistency is weirdly greasy and heavy, which is odd because the coverage, while ok for a tinted moisturizer, is not great, especially when compared to other BB creams.
Personally, I much prefer to use L'Oreal's version of a BB cream, it's similar to traditional Asian BB creams and actually does change to meet your skin tone. Maybelline's is really just a crappy tinted moisturizer.