Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 4/13/2013 7:19:00 PM

I really wanted to like this BB cream so I'm sad that it's not for me.

Colour is GREAT, more BB creams should make a fair/pale colour cause this is the only one that was light enough for me.

Other than that, it's awful. Says oil free but it left my skin so shiny and oily every day I used it. And the worst thing is it doesn't blend well with makeup. I use other bb creams as a base/primer and they work well with makeup and look flawless, with this my makeup ended up blotchy and patchy.

Would not recommend at all.

Also disappointed in the price, I think it's on the expensive side of bb creams tbh. Garnier is like $13 compared to this at $20.

on 4/13/2013 3:06:00 PM

Overall, this is a very nice bb cream. It evened out my skin tone, and with the right powder, stayed matte all day! The only flaw was that I have extremely fair skin, so even the lightest shade was too dark! I will repurchase this again, but only in the summer when the shade matches.

on 4/12/2013 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This BB cream was just like a TM it did not provide very much coverage and i did not feel it was hydrating or blurred imperfections.I did not like the packaging either i don't know if i got a bad one but when i took of the cap the product stared pouring out which wasted a lot of it. This would be good for someone who has skin that just needs evening out and brightening up and hiding minor redness but if you have acne, acne scars, or dark spots i do not recommend this to you. (i don't have any acne or acne scars or dark spots i just have redness that this did not cover)

on 4/12/2013 12:23:00 PM

This BB cream is not meant for sensitive skin. I have combo and sensitive skin. I loved the coverage but it gave me a hardcore breakout. Its not buildable.. But, I mean it is meant for a natural look. So its was not made to be caked on.

on 4/10/2013 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I own 2 BB creams, this one and the Garnier one. I remember bought this one, because the Garnier one made me break out.

- Well, let's start off with the cute design. I like the packagain of this product. I really like it. But the product it self, I'm defintly not a fan of. I think you should have almost perfect skin or at least use a concealer with this, or else you wouldn't get covarage at all. My skin looks better before I apply this. It doesn't cover anything for me, it just make my skin red.

on 4/10/2013 9:26:00 AM

this is the first BB cream I have ever used and I don't like it. I have seen people rave about it so so much and I don't even know what the hype is all about.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really love this product, in fact I've purchased it 3x since last summer. Although it is marketed as a BB cream it really is just a tinted moisturizer. It has sheer coverage enough to reduce some redness and blur some imperfections. Coverage really isn't buildable - you'd have to layer this several times just to get a light coverage. It's a my skin but better product for me. I'm allergic to many chemical sunscreens (hives/swollen face/scaley skin) so I was excited to see that this uses a physical sunscreen. I have combination, acne-prone skin and I love that this does not leave me greasy nor does it accentuate any dry spots and it hasn't broken me out. It also does not oxidize and turn orange me. I still use a sunscreen underneath because I do not apply enough of the product to give me adequate sun protection. For most of the year I also wear a moisturizer underneath except in the summer when this usually provides me with enough moisture. The consistency is thin and runny and easily blendable and feels very light. I highly suggest this if you are looking for minimal coverage (just to even things out a bit) with a natural finish.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This BB cream was not what I had hoped for.
First, the product packaging was terrible since alot of product would just come up in a little tiny squeeze. And the product itself is very creamy and moisturizing but it doesn't cover anything at all. It does take time to set, Which isn't a big deal for me but this isn't as matte feeling as I thought it would be. As the day went on, I could feel the product fading away and I had to touch it up so much everyday that I stopped using it. This is a definite NO for me but this would be great for a base/foundation for beginners. I am definitely not re-purchasing this again.

on 4/8/2013 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think this is a pretty great product! I have oily skin & this product does not make my skin feel wet or cakey. It is very light and makes my skin feel like I'm hardly even wearing makeup. It gives decent coverage, although I'd say you would probably want to apply concealer to any big problem spots you had as this BB cream doesn't completely conceal them. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!

on 4/8/2013 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this product. This is the first (and only for right now) BB cream I used. It made my skin look smooth, love this for running errands, working out or a simple day outdoors. I don't really understand why there are only a few companies that carry BB cream in dark shades..? Smashbox has a dark shade but I would have to save up for that. And Iman has a few shades as well, but I have heard some horror stories with her product (which I will try anyway because I have to know for myself) But all in all Maybelline did a great job on this BB cream.