October 21, 2014 | 1626 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by alliemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this palette. I have the original and I can't say I like the new one better, but it is definitely more suited to my ultra pale skin tone. I can dig it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this palette. My sister has the first one and I loved it so my mother got me this new one for Christmas. I love the sturdy packaging and I love that there is a mirror. The brush is pretty nice but I already have brushes that I use. There's Foxy, Half-Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, and Blackout. These are much more suitable for my pale complexion than the first Naked palette because they're lighter and more cool-toned. I love that there is a matte black, a matte highlight, a shimmery high light, and a matte brown crease color. You can create a simple look or a more done-up look. You can create a smokey eye, a pin-up look, etc. The possibilities are endless. The only issue I have is that I am overwhelmed with the options when I'm putting on my eyeshadow in the morning! The pigmentation is fabulous, by the way.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by collinsre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this palette. I have the first one and they are very similar to me, honestly I was hoping for more matte colors because my skin is very oily and I don't care for shine. The colors are very pretty and I love the brush they include in the kit. The lip stuff is very shiny and not too sticky. I recommend this as a purchase, if you tried to buy this many individuals of UD it would cost you a fortune. Flattering for all skin colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

The second Naked palette is better than the first one--if you don't have either and have to choose between them, choose this one. All but one of the shades is different from the first palette--and I wish they would have duped a matte or a subtler shade instead of the super-sparkly Half Baked. The shades are cooler and more flattering. Color payoff is excellent. There's a better balance of matte, shimmer and sparkle, though the sparkle ones are still extremely so, just like the first palette. I like it, but overall I still don't think it's worth all of Urban Decay's hype: Tarte's Neutral Eyes II is a far better neutral palette than either of the Nakeds.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by MorAvFire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette. I have both the NAKED 1 and the NAKED 2. I think I may love the 2 better then the 1. There is a broader spectrum of colors in the 2 and there are less shimmery colors which I like. But, I would recommend having both palettes as they are both gorgeous and I find myself pulling from each palette most days.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by icypeeches

I was hesitant about buying this palette, since I rarely reach for my naked 1 palette. However, I am so glad I bought this palette!!! The colors are much lighter and cool toned compared to naked 1. With naked 1 the colors would often turn muddy when blended together. Naked 2 has enough variety to create many different looks that blend seemlessly. A dark matte brown is the only thing missing from this palette. I have been using Mac handwritten in the outer V with this palette. Highly recommend. I love the packaging too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by jayluvsmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this. I bought the original and the 2 at the same time both of these palettes are unique in their own way. I love them both equally. I am a NC45 and all the colors are beautiful on my skin tone. They are so creamy and easy to blend. I can see myself using the Naked 2 more on an everyday basis since the shadows are not as shimmery as the original Naked. Both of these palettes will remain in my collection as long as they are being produced by Urban Decay. Love them. Totally worth the investment.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

Living in Australia, I don't get much access or information on Urban Decay products. I saw reviews for this palette about 2 weeks ago on MUA.com and I was like "What??When did this happen?". I get my makeup info and update from youtube guru's, but this was never mention anywhere.
Ok, so once I found out there was actually a NAKED2 Palette, I immediately started to hunt it down and get it to Australia. Soo sad, sold out everywhere....hehehe......except for Texas at the time of purchase :). 4 Annoying phone calls, 7 pestering text from an over dramatic drama queen, 7 days later it arrived right to my doorstep 5 days shy of Christmas...Thank you dear friend! I promise I wont bug you again...for now!
I knew from reviews and images online they had change the packaging, which is good. The brush was essential, and I actually do quiet like it. The gloss was something I can do without, I reckon it would be better if they replaced the gloss with a mini Primer Potion in Sin.
The colour selection in this palette is nothing random and still represents what a Naked palette is, but with more cooler tone shadows, unlike the first one which was more warm toned.
This palette actually comes with and amazing matte black shadow called Blackout(what else can it be called??) and 2 other matte shadows, which Naked didn't have, Naked only had 1 matte shadow.
A little disappointment was Half Baked, I love it, but once was enough, why does it need to be repeated in this Palette?
Pistol is an amazing colour, although in pictures I thought it was an ugly grey, but in person, it was just amazing, with what looks as though it's got a slight greenish/teal sheen to it.
I ended up paying $64.95USD including shipping for this palette. It's slightly more expensive then the last Naked Palette, I think that's because of the packaging and not the contents, because the Naked 1 actually had, double ended liner (or the later ones have a brush) and a Primer Potion. This has the same amount of shadows, a brush and a gloss, equivalent in value, if not even cheaper, but packaging is more sturdy.
Love it to death, will always buy if quality continues!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by kruz12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Amazing product! Every girl needs this palette! I have the first naked palette as well and used to use it every time I went out, but since I got this one, I've been hooked! Beautiful taupe/neutral colors! You can use it for every day wear as well as when you go out.

I love the lip gloss that came with it. It goes well with my skin tone. As for the good karma brush, I don't like it as much.

But amazing product in the end! Well worth the money/investment!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Prncs06

Absolutely love this palette. A couple of my co-workers also enjoy trying out new makeup, so I brought it in once I received it. As one of them said, it's the palette every professional woman should have. Yes, it has a lot of shimmer, but in very wearable colors. I also have the first naked palette, and find naked 2 to be much more wearable and practical. I love the color selection, particularly in love with verve and pistol. If you're going to purchase one or the other, I highly recommend naked 2.