April 17, 2014 | 1804 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 1:16:00 AM More reviews by coffeeholic17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer from Walmart for $5.98. I like how it's packaged in a squeeze tube so I can get every last bit of concealer left. The concealer is very pigmented, creamy, and blends like a dream. A little goes a long, long way. Does not crease, cake, or accentuate lines underneath my eyes. It stays on and looks flawless for the whole day, which is a difficult feat to achieve with my oily skin. I got mine in Medium, which blends in with my skin without any problems. Will definitely repurchase when I run out. Besides, the company doesn't test on animals. Count me impressed, Hard Candy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

VERY thick, and hard to blend. I looked at the ingredients' list, and I was shocked to see that there was oil in this.

Decent product, cute delivery (as always), and it covered very well. However, it was gloopy, very visible, stuck to EVERY dry patch I have, and just sat on my skin, making it look very fake.

I'll stick to my covergirl and maybeline concealers for a while. I've only tried this one, and it disappointed me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by lizzbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

They better not discontinue this concealer! I have tried SO many concealers to cover up my dark circles and none of them have covered them without settling into fine lines or looking cakey. This is the product that has finally ended my search :)

A few things about this concealer. I have the medium and its may not work with those with pink undertones because the tone is somewhat olive. Luckily for me it's an exact match for my skintone. I find that if I try to set this with powder, it will make fine lines show up. So at least for me, just applying it and letting it dry is the most natural look. The staying power is great without setting it anyway, even in hot humid weather (95 deg/65% humidity).

I really wish that this came in more colors and tones so more people could use this concealer. If you find one that matches your skin tone, it is so natural looking!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by 80sglamrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was looking for a new concealer since my HG one was discontinued. I've actually had a hard time finding one that worked for my fair skin w/o it looking too orangey. This product is pretty good though, it's highly pigmented so you literally need just a dot on anything you're trying to conceal. The pencil concealer that comes w/ it is completely worthless though, it's ORANGE. I was thinking how convenient it would be to have a pencil concealer but it doesn't match what's in the tube, it's just plain old orange.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by edivine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it covers blemishes and scars very well. but not good for people who have acne prone/oily skin. what i don't like about it is that it isn't oil-free and that it only comes in 3 shades.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by gingersparkles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a DS product so it is very easy for me to find.
It is very cheap, like $6.00 at Wal Mart.
The tube is very easy to apply with. I put it on the back of my hand and apply it with a concealer brush.
I won't buy again...because this concealer is sooo thick!! I don't have skin issues so I only use it under my eyes & around my nose. I have slight blueish spots under the eye & redness around nose due to allergies. This concealer is way too much for my minor problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by gloryoh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this concealer for about 2 months and I really like it. It was about 6 dlls at Walmart which is amazing for a product that works really good. I was thinking about buying a concealer from Makeup Forever but 30 dlls was just too much for me so I'm glad I went with this one. I use it to cover my red acne marks and under eye circles. It is very heavy so you only need to use a little bit; I still have a lot of product left. I hope they don't discontinue this so I can keep on buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Sassymedusa

I tried to find this in Walmart last night and there wasn't even a spot for it, so I freaked out and stocked up on their website. I LOVE this concealer. You only need a very very small amount to get complete coverage because this is super pigmented. I use it on acne, red marks, and scars, and apply it with a very very tiny brush and blend the heck out of it. I love that it's in a tube instead of those gross wands because it is more hygienic that way. Because I use so little (maybe a drop the size of a pinhead every day), and because the package is relatively huge, it is going to last forever. Usually I wear it in Light, but in the summer I've been mixing it with a little Medium to match my skin tone. The only issues I can see are that the shade selection is so limited, and it might be getting discontinued if there's not a spot on the display for it. That will be a tragic day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 4:04:00 AM More reviews by intensesodadrinker

I actually love this. I've heard people having issues with this being too greasy/oily, too heavy, and, not covering well. This happens to be my favorite concealer. I use it to cover blemishes and redness I have SUPER oily skin, and, this did not seem to heavy for me at all. It covers beautifully, and, isn't cakey. This concealer reallt is heavy duty! It's so pigmented, so, it covers fabulously! (Not like a green Physicians Formula concealer I had that was TOO pigmented and turned my skin green.) When I use this, almost all pimple redness and hyperpigmentation is diminished from my face. One downside is that they only have this in three different shades, which, kind of sucks, but, for me, the lightest shade is a good match. Also, it costs $8 at Wal-Mart. This is pretty expensive for a drugstore product, but, it is definately worth it, because, it is as good quality as a high end concealer. Overall, definately worth it, 5 lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by marissarnoble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This concealer is NOT for everyone - that's for sure. I initially bought it because I have terrible dark circles, and I have heard good things about this concealer. I made the mistake the first time of applying too much. Learned my lesson: less is MORE! You just need s very small amount to get great results. It covers up my dark circles and leaves them covered up all day. I've used it every day since I bought it and the bottle is still essentially full. Just remember to set it in with powder. If you don't, the results could get messy. Before I bought this I used Benefit's "Boi-ing" concealer and I must say I like this much more! For about a fourth of the price. So if you're in need of a TRULY "heavy duty" concealer - it's a must have!