Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 3/11/2012 6:40:00 PM

I really like this stuff. It covers well and is easily blended. I wish there were more colors but the medium is okay for my skin tone. I usually buy stick concealers but this is easier to work with and coverage is a lot better. I'm glad I tried it.

on 3/9/2012 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm not sure if I got a bad tube or if this product is just kinda... sucky. After about 2 months of using this product - which I found to be very cakey and VERY hard to blend - it became really watery and gross. Definitely not something I wanted on my face! (And yes, I tried shaking it to see if it just separated.)

Basically, there are better concealers out there. Yuck.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I don't wear foundation or powder because my skin is fairly clear. The only thing I use is a little concealer stick under my eyes and on any small spots. I used to have a few tinted moisturizers that I liked and used them until they ran out. After reading reviews about this product, and how it's best to use a tiny amount mixed with moisturizer I went and got a tube. I have olive tan skin and blue eyes and I got the Light bottle, the darker one did look gray like previous reviewers had said.

You only need half a pea size or less and about a quarter size amount of moisturizer ( I use cetaphil) The color really mixes well and fast. I notice you have to massage it into your skin, and even then there are a few streaks and lines but gently tapping or pressing blends it in quick. The only thing I haven't noticed is it's staying power. Tonight I am going out and will see how it looks after I come home. But right away I can tell my complexion looks more even and has a fresh clean looking glow.

on 3/6/2012 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I picked this up last weekend after reading about how well it covers dark circles and when I tried it (with a little moisurizer), it was awesome!! I noticed that it was a very pale color (I am very pale so I got the lightest shade) and it made what darkness showed through a greyish color, but then I added Revlon's age defying concealer over it (which has a slight yellowish tinge to it) and it covered everything! I have REALLY dark circles too, and was beginning to think that I would never find a concealer that would be able to help me out. Also have a big problem with my undereye area drying out midday, but now that I am using this method, I don't notice any issues with that. YAY! These are my HG concealers!

on 3/3/2012 11:20:00 PM

I was very pleasantly surprised with this product. I had never tried a Hard Candy product and did not expect much from the brand. However, I had heard so many positive reviews on the product that I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did.
The tiniest amount of product goes a long way. It is extremely blendable and covers marks very nicely. I actually use this almost as a foundation and use the pencil as a finishing touch on my more stubborn spots.
I would definitely buy this again, I cannot see myself buying another concealer/foundation after having tried this. Especially for only six dollars!

PROS:
- Blendable
- Full Coverage
- Nice Packaging
- Very Inexpensive
- Easily Accessible

CONS:
- Only comes in 3 shades

on 3/2/2012 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So far I'm loving this product! A little does go a long way. It hides my acne marks well, I must say. All in all, I recommend it!

on 2/29/2012 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Works 10x's better than my benefit Boing concealer. Love, love, love this product. Try it!!!

on 2/29/2012 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Okay so Hard Candy is like my favorite brand, I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee their products more than the bigger brands like Maybelline and Almay..

So this concealer is actually reallllyy pigmented, and Its pretty good texture and more. but I Don't like the color scheme, it only has like i think three colors. I'm obsessed with it though, I use medium and i love it but not color wise.
It is SUPERRRRRRRR THICK in consistency and the very little dot goes a LONG way. But I love that its full coverage and stuff.

NEEDS more colors.!!

Edit: Okay so Ive been using this for a while, yes its super pigmented, and all but it has a gross green undertone, which doesn't work out so much for me.

HC this NEEDS more colors, Get to it :)

on 2/28/2012 10:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This concealer is fantastic, especially for only being $6.00 at my Walmart. I was hesitant to buy it at first, bc I've only used one other Hard Candy product before (mascara) and I was extremely disappointed with it. But after rave reviews on Youtube I went ahead and bought it. I was very pleasantly surprised by this concealer. The coverage is great (almost full) and it isn't cakey or heavy on me at all. Its very smooth and blends easily. I use this concealer every day (over Sonia Kashuk hidden agenda concealer). A little bit goes a VERY long way so I'm sure this bottle will last quite a long time. I am beyond pleased with this concealer!

I have to say that I wasn't impressed at first with this concealer. I found it very hard to blend and it got cakey very easily. I used it for a little while and then it got pushed to the back of my drawer and I started using something more creamy with a thinner consistency. Today I decided to try a tip from a reviewer below and mixed it with my moisturizer...and it worked beautifully! It went on smoothly and blended super easy and created a beautiful canvas for the rest of my makeup-covered all of my imperfections and redness. I pretty much used this as my foundation today and just set it with some powder and it has lasted wonderfully. I'm so glad I decided to change up my technique of using this product :)