October 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

Yes it's full coverage concealer but I haven't a use for this because it has a gray undertone. I don't have tattoos so maybe this would come in handy if I ever wanted to cover one. Other than that i can't use this on my face.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by MissGlamour25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this after all the rave reviews I read. It was super cheap and I figured it was worth a try. The tube is huge and it's so pigmented all you need is the tiniest lil dab. They obviously need to add more shades though. I have medium tan skin and chose light for undereye concealing and it's way too light for me but I had a feeling medium wouldn't be brightening enough since I read it's olivey green toned. I do not like the ingredient list though, I actually ordered it online without seeing what was in it(something I rarely do, I always read ingredient lists first), I'm not sure I'll continue to use this. Thats my fault but the first 2 ingredients are typical no-no's for my skin. The other thing I do not like is that it dries kind of shiney and dewy rather then a more natural finish for my undereyes. I feel it draws attention to flaws when worn alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by xxtokiohotel13xx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this concealer because I heard it was great for under-eye circles, which I get pretty bad. I tried it and put on wayyy too much because I didn't take my friend seriously when she said you need a TINY amount. It's kind of hard to get just a TINY amount out, and I suggest getting a small jar and squeezing it all into there. It's much easier :) But what's amazing about this concealer is that it works on pimples and under eye circles. I don't have acne usually, just the ocasional pimple, but it works wonders. One thing is, if you're in between skin tones (between medium and light, or between medium and dark) go up a shade. The light is VERY light, and I haven't tried the medium or darker ones (Obviously because I'm very fair skinned).

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by luvelylyddie7

In general, this is a nice full coverage concealer. It can cover almost anything with its thick consistency. BUT take the reviewers who have said it breaks them out SERIOUSLY. If you have acne-prone skin, the oil in this will break you out. On hot days if I wore this, I would have large breakouts anywhere I put it. My recommendation? Try the sephora brand concealer - their tube concealer has the same awesome coverage but is non-comedogenic (won't clog pores or cause acne) and oil-free.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 4:07:00 AM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's very rare to find a cheap heavy duty concealer so when I saw this in Wal-Mart, I knew I needed it. This can be used to conceal dark circles under and around the eyes, but should be used cautiously anywhere else on the face, as this is an oil based product made to cover tattoos and will likely clog pores. If you are in desperate need of some extra coverage of a breakout, this can be used, but save it for special occasions only.
For those that experience creasing and settling into fine lines, I suggest using a good, non greasy, eye cream followed with a primer. Once you are done covering up your problem areas, set with powder! This is the only way to use this product.
I also love how this comes with a little concealer pencil, too. On the package it says it's for outlining the darker parts of your tattoo to completely cover it. I use it as a flesh toned eyeliner to open up my eyes.

Superb product with cute packaging at such an affordable price. Definitely buying again. :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Jcarb916

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I've been looking for a good concealer and this stuff is amazing! A little goes a long way that's for sure some I'm sure this will last me for a very long time! It covers amazingly and last all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

a little bit of this stuff goes a long way and gives good coverage. i loved it at first but i realized that there isn't a shade to match my skin. i can only use under my eyes as it's too light to cover blemishes. if i got a shade to match this would be my go-to concealer. but ill stick with my mac studio finish for now

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by MargaritaHoehn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Anybody with acne prone skin shouldn't buy this. It has wonderful coverage but the more I used it the more I broke out. My breakout became larger and turned into cystic acne. Now I have horrible scars on both cheeks. It's been a little over a month since I've stopped using it and my breakouts have cleared up tremendously. I, of course, still breakout some once a month but that's expected for my skin type. If you don't have acne issues I recommend you give this a try, but if you notice some random breakout I might be this product. It's full coverage was great paired with a good face powder but unfortunately my skin is too acne prone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 7:23:00 AM More reviews by shabutey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is some strong stuff!!!!
I can't fault it one bit... I have this in light, and I have NC25 (naturally) or NC30 (in the warmer months) skin and need concealer under my eyes. At first I thought this was way too light for me, but once blended into my foundation it was fine! I might buy medium next to see how that looks, but light looks good enough to me. This stays on all day long, doesn't fade, doesnt crease. It is seriously thick, potent stuff. I put a little dab on the back of my hand then use a finger to rub it around and warm it up then pat under my eyes. Im Australian, so i bought this off ebay for $14 USD which is still cheap for make-up in Australia!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by JazzyStef

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not positive yet, but I'm pretty sure that this stuff is what has caused me to breakout BAD!!! I have been switching out everything OTHER than this concealer, to try and stop my breakouts but nothing is working. I'm thinking it HAS TO BE this concealer.

It DOES have GREAT coverage, but it is causing the worst breakouts all over my cheek area. :(

Definitely on the search for a new concealer....