Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 2/29/2012 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Okay so Hard Candy is like my favorite brand, I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee their products more than the bigger brands like Maybelline and Almay..

So this concealer is actually reallllyy pigmented, and Its pretty good texture and more. but I Don't like the color scheme, it only has like i think three colors. I'm obsessed with it though, I use medium and i love it but not color wise.
It is SUPERRRRRRRR THICK in consistency and the very little dot goes a LONG way. But I love that its full coverage and stuff.

NEEDS more colors.!!

Edit: Okay so Ive been using this for a while, yes its super pigmented, and all but it has a gross green undertone, which doesn't work out so much for me.

HC this NEEDS more colors, Get to it :)

on 2/28/2012 10:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This concealer is fantastic, especially for only being $6.00 at my Walmart. I was hesitant to buy it at first, bc I've only used one other Hard Candy product before (mascara) and I was extremely disappointed with it. But after rave reviews on Youtube I went ahead and bought it. I was very pleasantly surprised by this concealer. The coverage is great (almost full) and it isn't cakey or heavy on me at all. Its very smooth and blends easily. I use this concealer every day (over Sonia Kashuk hidden agenda concealer). A little bit goes a VERY long way so I'm sure this bottle will last quite a long time. I am beyond pleased with this concealer!

I have to say that I wasn't impressed at first with this concealer. I found it very hard to blend and it got cakey very easily. I used it for a little while and then it got pushed to the back of my drawer and I started using something more creamy with a thinner consistency. Today I decided to try a tip from a reviewer below and mixed it with my moisturizer...and it worked beautifully! It went on smoothly and blended super easy and created a beautiful canvas for the rest of my makeup-covered all of my imperfections and redness. I pretty much used this as my foundation today and just set it with some powder and it has lasted wonderfully. I'm so glad I decided to change up my technique of using this product :)

on 2/26/2012 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you want total, thick coverage this is the way to go. As most have stated, a small amount of product is all you need. Often i'll use it with just powder and my skin looks flawless-no pores, nothing!!!!

The price is great and it works.

on 2/26/2012 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

***THE TRICK IS IN THE APPLICATION!* Read Below
Great coverage.
Does not clog my pores.
Cheap.
Light is actually light enough for my light skintone.

I have tried many different concealers, and this is the only one I have actually gone through to repurchase a second time. The tone is a nice neutral, I believe it can be blended in with most skintones.

After experimenting with application, I realized it works best if you mix it with a moisturizer. Because the concealer is a liquid, it mixes easily with moisturizers and adds that intense pigment you want in a foundation. Its like creating the perfect customized foundation!

I literally pump a nail size amount of tinted moisturizer and the tiniest dollop of the concealer and mix them together in my fingers and blend it into my face.

This creates a beautiful dewy natural look all day while STILL COVERING ALL MY IMPERFECTIONS! This application helps to avoid blending in the highly pigmented concealer with foundation that might not match it.
I also put a few extra dots under my eyes and down my nose and I instantly look like I've slept a full 10 hours!

TRY IT OUT!

on 2/25/2012 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is amazing! I used MAC studiofinish concealer in NC30 for years until I found this at Walmart for only $6. Don't be turned off when you open the tube to find that it's not completely mixed-- the first drop always looks kind of oily, but I swear the product is great!! If you like full coverage and have slightly dry or combo skin, this product gives the right balance of moisture and full coverage without looking cakey. It covers all of my undereye area with literally less than a pinprick amount. Totally worth the money & worth a try! I highly recommend it. <3

on 2/24/2012 9:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my holy grail concealer. It covers EVERYTHING. But I agree with a lot of women under me when I say a little goes a long way. It is only $5 at my local Walmart and it lasts forever. If you want flawless looking skin, this is the product for you.

on 2/24/2012 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Echoing most other reviews in that it is VERY pigmented. Seriously, start off with a small dot. This can look really cakey and obvious if not blended properly and applied over well moisturized skin. Sadly, I'm not really feeling this. It takes some work and the color "Light" casts off a grey tone on my skin (NC15/20) AND I really don't think it works any miracles as far as covering blemishes go. I haven't tried it under my eyes because it seems too drying for this area.

on 2/22/2012 7:53:00 PM

I have to say I was eager to try this concealer after hearing all the raves on u tube.I tried it in light which was too light for my fair to medium skin tone,so I went back and purchased the medium which was too dark.

I was hoping to cover a scar no luck,didn't work for me. It actually drew more attention to it.

on 2/20/2012 2:49:00 PM

I was using Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer for over a year & I actually really liked it. I was tired of spending so much money on it though. I saw this concealer & it's the same size as the Tattoo Concealer with just a huge difference in price. I never tried anything by Hard Candy before, so I gave it go. First thing I wanna say is.... A LITTLE BIT GOES A LONG WAY. It is thick & if you use more than a tiny drop it can look a bit ridiculous, so be careful. I like this better than the Tattoo Concealer, it covers better & it lasts longer. I like it in the color light for under my eyes but when I try to cover some scars on my cheeks I feel it looks too light for that. I will be picking this up in a shade a little darker & see how it goes for my cheek area.