November 26, 2014 | 1701 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is an okay concealer. I hate that the color selection is so limited... it also looks patchy under foundation. It would be perfect without any foundation, since it covers up so well, if they had a more broad selection. Light is toooo light, and medium is too dark, it's annoying! Anyway, it's good, I'l probably keep buying it until and unless I find a better concealer.

Update: this has become my hg! I no longer wear foundation, this concealer looks ahhhhmazing on its own. I can use light medium when I'm more pale and medium when I have color. It doesn't break me out, has fantastic staying power. It's. 5!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by joy85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchase this at Wal-Mart for $6 in the shade "light". It has a thick, rich consistency, and a little bit goes a long way. It's excellent at covering up blemishes, uneven skin tone, and redness. It does a decent job at covering under eye circles, but I'm still on the lookout for an even better under eye concealer. I have purchased this multiple times and will continue to keep purchasing because this is is the best concealer I've found so far, especially at such an affordable price. I highly reccomend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by meganshaye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVElovelove the heavy coverage of this concealer! completely hides my under eye circles. hides my blemishes, but also creates them as well unfortunately :( im very acne prone and this oil in this product made me break out almost immediately after using this . i definitely don't recommend this to anyone with very oily/acne prone skin because like other reviewers have mentioned, this WILL break you out. other than that, this is an AMAZING concealer . too bad my skin doesn't agree . :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by REE43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I was paying so much for MAC concealer for a small tube and it just wasnt worth it. I got the medium and its fine I wear it under Rimmel 24 hour foundation . This is a thicker formula and a little goes a long way. The coverage is amazing and I find it helps a lot with pore issues making them smaller looking. I will repurchase and hope this sticks arond a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by SillySallySews

Love this concealer. I have very dark circles under my eyes and this is the ONLY thing I have found that actually covers them up. I also played around with the pencil and covered up a small all black tattoo and it worked! My husband actually noticed a few hours later and asked where the heck my tattoo went, lol! I used this in the medium shade. It matches well but I do wish there were more options for shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by CourtneyCouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer! It's very thick and covers all of my imperfections very well! The packaging is also very nice, it has a needle nose applicator which is perfect for squeezing out the smallest ammount! A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!
I knocked off one lippy because of the very scarce shade choice. I got the color "medium" it's much too olive-y for my skin tone. (I have a very golden skin tone) So I apply this concealer over my foundation and try to blend as well as I can, but I usually apply my E.L.F 1$ concealer over the glamoflauge so the color matches my skin better, then I add powder and my skin looks flawless!
This concealer is PERFECT for under eye circles, I have very dark ones and this instantly brightens them and makes them completely invisible. I'd definitely reperchase although one tube will probably last years.
Also: This helped dry out my blemishes!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by alliev89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
Covered my blemishes well! You couldn't even tell I had them!

Cons:
Very oily consistency and made my skin excessively oily.
Very thick and made me feel like I was wearing a mask.
Not a wide range of shades, but it was easy to blend.
Broke my face out like crazy! I have very sensitive skin and I bought this concealer to cover my blemishes but it made them 10 times worse! I think I ended up having an allergic reaction to it also because i have some bumps that itch like they're hives or something.

I definitely would not buy this again because it wreaked havoc on my skin. If you have sensitive skin, steer clear.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

This concealer works well, but I'd like to think there are other options out there. I hate to rain on the parade, but this didn't really impress me. The coverage WAS fantastic, but I'm sensitive to some of the ingredients based on past history with them. The biggest thing I noticed was that in the areas where I applied it, my face became SUPER oily throughout the day. I'm already pretty oily anyways, but this honestly just made me look disgusting. I had random oily patches all over my face -___-
Color range is horrible, but luckily the shade "tan" works rather well for me. There are only 3 shades to choose from which could prove to be a problem for people that don't quite fit within the shades available.
I don't think I'll repurchase because first of all, I rarely (and I mean rarely) use concealer and this one comes with a TON of product. Even if I used it every day for a year, I couldn't imagine running out. I'd also like to find a better alternative.

While I wasn't particularly wowed by this concealer, I'm glad I tried it out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by anaelleee

this product is very thick and nicely pigmented, and as everyone has said already, a little goes a long way! Really. The amount of product for the price is sososo cheap(and I like the sanitary packaging and very easy to control amount needed). my mac studio finish concealer was $20 for 7g while this is $7 for 20g!!!

The consistency is fairly good, but I feel it makes my face a bit oilier than usual throughout the day..? Also, Ive had a few new pimples pop up, not sure if its from this product yet, because the first two ingredients on this list are Petrolatum, and Lanolin oil, which block pores...I will re-edit this sometime when I know for sure (: Just be cautious, this gets cakey VERY fast and i find it can crease under the eyes. Be sure to set it with a powder to ensure maximum staying power!

EDIT:
so, Ive left this product sitting there for a while, and the oils in the product has begun to seperate from the concealer..nasty :s
I've also discovered that this does break me out a bit, but its not too horrible. I wont repurchase though, because it gives me dewy sort of finish on my blemish and I get oily, and it just looks a bit bleh...but it blends like a dream and looks nice on me when it is first applied (: Just make sure to moisturize prior to application so it wont sink into any fine lines

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by cnd0020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Acne-prone girls, beware. I really wanted to love this concealer. I bought it for covering blemishes. Unfortunately, it made my skin break out severely. I started out trying to hide one spot but ended up with 8 more that were far worse.