October 26, 2014 | 1380 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by alliev89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
Covered my blemishes well! You couldn't even tell I had them!

Cons:
Very oily consistency and made my skin excessively oily.
Very thick and made me feel like I was wearing a mask.
Not a wide range of shades, but it was easy to blend.
Broke my face out like crazy! I have very sensitive skin and I bought this concealer to cover my blemishes but it made them 10 times worse! I think I ended up having an allergic reaction to it also because i have some bumps that itch like they're hives or something.

I definitely would not buy this again because it wreaked havoc on my skin. If you have sensitive skin, steer clear.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

This concealer works well, but I'd like to think there are other options out there. I hate to rain on the parade, but this didn't really impress me. The coverage WAS fantastic, but I'm sensitive to some of the ingredients based on past history with them. The biggest thing I noticed was that in the areas where I applied it, my face became SUPER oily throughout the day. I'm already pretty oily anyways, but this honestly just made me look disgusting. I had random oily patches all over my face -___-
Color range is horrible, but luckily the shade "tan" works rather well for me. There are only 3 shades to choose from which could prove to be a problem for people that don't quite fit within the shades available.
I don't think I'll repurchase because first of all, I rarely (and I mean rarely) use concealer and this one comes with a TON of product. Even if I used it every day for a year, I couldn't imagine running out. I'd also like to find a better alternative.

While I wasn't particularly wowed by this concealer, I'm glad I tried it out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by anaelleee

this product is very thick and nicely pigmented, and as everyone has said already, a little goes a long way! Really. The amount of product for the price is sososo cheap(and I like the sanitary packaging and very easy to control amount needed). my mac studio finish concealer was $20 for 7g while this is $7 for 20g!!!

The consistency is fairly good, but I feel it makes my face a bit oilier than usual throughout the day..? Also, Ive had a few new pimples pop up, not sure if its from this product yet, because the first two ingredients on this list are Petrolatum, and Lanolin oil, which block pores...I will re-edit this sometime when I know for sure (: Just be cautious, this gets cakey VERY fast and i find it can crease under the eyes. Be sure to set it with a powder to ensure maximum staying power!

EDIT:
so, Ive left this product sitting there for a while, and the oils in the product has begun to seperate from the concealer..nasty :s
I've also discovered that this does break me out a bit, but its not too horrible. I wont repurchase though, because it gives me dewy sort of finish on my blemish and I get oily, and it just looks a bit bleh...but it blends like a dream and looks nice on me when it is first applied (: Just make sure to moisturize prior to application so it wont sink into any fine lines

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by cnd0020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Acne-prone girls, beware. I really wanted to love this concealer. I bought it for covering blemishes. Unfortunately, it made my skin break out severely. I started out trying to hide one spot but ended up with 8 more that were far worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by bettysal

FULL COVERAGE GIRLS! love this concealer... it is so thick only need a little smudge on any one area to cover completely-otherwise you risk it looking cakey... for the price (runs about 7 dollars at walmart) it is amazing... hard to find in walmart aisles though-be prepared to scavenge! i use medium works great!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by cc001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very thick concealer, and covers alot. But unfortunately it's not enough for me (I have really bad under eye circles). But the coverage is great nonetheless. A little does go a long way, so this will last a long time. The color selections sucks, it comes in three colors and tan is fairly light. I mix this with a darker concealer, to darken it up a bit and also to water it down, so it doesn't look too cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Sarraaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really like this concealer!
A very little goes a loooong way.. So this will last you a long time..
It covers up dark circles and acne (scarring) perfectly.

I received this from a lovely girl from the US since it's not available in Europe. But I would purchase if this was available here!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Schweet_One

where was this stuff ten years ago?... LOVE IT, I have never seen a concealer as good as this one. I use it all over my face, covers acne scars like a dream.. i havent tried it on a tattoo, but im sure it would cover it !. only thing ive noticed is that it will transfer if not given time to "set". I want to go buy a couple more tubes incase they discontinue this.. lol

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

Yes it's full coverage concealer but I haven't a use for this because it has a gray undertone. I don't have tattoos so maybe this would come in handy if I ever wanted to cover one. Other than that i can't use this on my face.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by MissGlamour25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this after all the rave reviews I read. It was super cheap and I figured it was worth a try. The tube is huge and it's so pigmented all you need is the tiniest lil dab. They obviously need to add more shades though. I have medium tan skin and chose light for undereye concealing and it's way too light for me but I had a feeling medium wouldn't be brightening enough since I read it's olivey green toned. I do not like the ingredient list though, I actually ordered it online without seeing what was in it(something I rarely do, I always read ingredient lists first), I'm not sure I'll continue to use this. Thats my fault but the first 2 ingredients are typical no-no's for my skin. The other thing I do not like is that it dries kind of shiney and dewy rather then a more natural finish for my undereyes. I feel it draws attention to flaws when worn alone.