Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 3/21/2012 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is just an average concealer. I have been using this everyday for about a month now, and I can honestly say that my skin looks worse than before. I don't use much (mostly under eye circles) but when I need to cover up a blemish, it looks chalky and thick after about an hour. It does cover very well, but it does not stay on at all. I will probably repurchase though because it's cheap and easy to find.

I absolutely love this stuff!! I was using MAC, but for the price I pay, I didn't feel it was doing that great of a job. I saw many people raving about this, so I thought I would give it a try, at just $5 a tube. I'm an NC15, a little darker in the summer, so I picked the lightest colour. In the winter and spring this shade is perfect for me, but it's a tad too light when I have a tan, but not light enough to use the middle shade. It does dry a little flat looking, so I apply a little bit of highlighter (e.l.f. usually) underneath, and I find that makes all the difference. I don't use the pencil very often, but I do find it handy for using around my lip line if I am wearing a bright colour on my lips, and want it to stand out.

I will definitely be purchasing this again when I run out, although I'm sure I won't have to for a while; I have had this tube for a year now, and am not even halfway thru it!

on 3/18/2012 8:38:00 PM

Went out and got this after good reviews on here, but not a fan. Got medium shade and it's really muddy looking on my skin, doesn't blend well, and didn't notice a huge amount of coverage on acne scars.

on 3/18/2012 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I got this concealer at my local Walmart for around $8. It has nice packaging (in a squeeze tube with cute print). It also came with a pencil concealer which i don't care for. There were only 3 shade (light, medium, dark). I'm an NC25-30 IN MAC and i got the light shade. It was wayy too light for me, i definitely have to set it with a powder to match my skin. I cannot use it under my eyes because its too drying, it shows dry patches even though i have oily skin. I has super full coverage though. I will not buy this again. I can't find a use for it because its too drying and it looks cakey.

on 3/14/2012 4:24:00 PM

I bought this concealer after hearing great reviews by gurus on YouTube. I do think it lives up to them. I sometimes have dark circles under my eyes that are almost impossible to conceal but I think this does a pretty good job. Do be careful when applying though. You only need the tiniest amount of product. If your dark circles are extremely pronounced, I would recommend using a neutralizer before applying this because if you put too much of this concealer on, it can make the area look gray. For $5.98 at Walmart, you get 20g of liquid concealer and a pencil. It's incredible value! I doubt I will ever run out of this product. The only complaint I have is that there are only three colors. I am a MAC NC 25/30 and I bought the Medium shade and I wouldn't say that it's a perfect match, it's a little lighter which is okay for under the eyes. Great concealer though. Best liquid one that I've ever tried. Awesome product!

on 3/14/2012 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I was running out of my kat von d concealer so I decided to try this. I usually used concealer under my eyes as I get bad dark circles and sometimes on redness. This stuff was better than the kat stuff, wish they had more colors though. I even sheered it out with some moisturizer once to use as foundation. For only $6 this is amazing. Not wasting $25 on kat anymore

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Product is very thick and hard to blend but gives great coverage.

on 3/12/2012 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

great product for price. mix with moisturizer to sheer it out if needed. Love it.

on 3/11/2012 6:40:00 PM

I really like this stuff. It covers well and is easily blended. I wish there were more colors but the medium is okay for my skin tone. I usually buy stick concealers but this is easier to work with and coverage is a lot better. I'm glad I tried it.

on 3/9/2012 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm not sure if I got a bad tube or if this product is just kinda... sucky. After about 2 months of using this product - which I found to be very cakey and VERY hard to blend - it became really watery and gross. Definitely not something I wanted on my face! (And yes, I tried shaking it to see if it just separated.)

Basically, there are better concealers out there. Yuck.