Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 2/6/2012 3:13:00 PM

I don't know what it is. But all concealers seem the same to me..This product seems alitle more softer to the skin, though. My dissapointment was that even I chose the medium concealer, it still seemed to be to light for my fair skin. =(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this concealer! It is so thick and covers absolutely everything without looking cakey. I've had the same tube since last summer and I still have so much left...you need the tiniest amount to cover everything. I would totally repurchase this for the price... it was around $6 at walmart :)

on 2/3/2012 10:27:00 AM

Thanks to all the good reviews on MUA, I deceided to try this product. I have been using Lancomes Effacernes, but it was pricey and didn't really last. As I have super sensitive dry skin, I have bought 100's of different concealers , only to break out within 2-3 days. Allright maybe not 100's, but alot. Anyway the lancome didn't make me break out, but I thought for $6 what could I lose. Hurray, this stuff really covers well and stays on. No more retouch, except it will sometimes settle in little lines. But all you have to do ,is pat with your finger,and done. I really moisturize under my eyes first thu. and I only use in the corners sometimes, but I am very happy so far.I started out with the light, but it is really light. So I bought the medium,which workd better for me. I wear elizabeth arden cameo in the winter , buff in the summer, and I am 66.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love, love, love, love, LOVE this product. It hides literally anything and everything. Not only is the tube stuffed with product, but a little bit goes an incredibly long way, so it takes almost no product to do your whole face. My only complaint is that it's quite thick, so it's a little bit drying. But somehow, they've made a thick concealer without making it look super cakey. I love this product so much, and when ever I break out, this concealer is what I go to, to fix any problem on my face, small or big. The best part? It's SO inexpensive. It's only $6.00 and I've had my tube for almost a year, and I'm not even half done with it. It's amazing!

on 1/29/2012 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had my husband pick this up for me when he was stopping by walmart. I was desperate to find a full coverage concealer as I do suffer with acne break outs from time to time (m ore often than not). And I also have a few acne marks, the red marks. When he got home I wanted to try the concealer immediately. At first use I didn't care too much for it and thought it was a bit off in color and thick. However, now that I have been using it for a week or two, i like it more. I use a tiny tiny amount, put it on my ring finger, dot it on the spot, and tap lightly with my ring finger, several times. I then use my Sephora foundation brush and blend it a little more. It seems to be working out well. I'm lucky that the light color blends decently with my skin color. I don't tan or stay in the sun often enough. I think Hard Candy could come out with way more color options!!! It is VERY limited. I had bought the Revelon Photoready concealer stick prior to Hard Candy Glamoflauge. I use it in conjunction with my HC concealer but I don't care for the Photoready concealer and think it is overpriced. If this is ever discountinued I'll probably seek out a high end conealer with good coverage and staying power. I like the Hard Candy Glamoflauge. Make sure your skin isn't dry. As the concealer will accentuate the dry areas even more.

on 1/29/2012 2:45:00 PM

In my opinion this product is too hyped up.
The glamoflauge concealer by hard candy works fairly well as an under eye concealer, but doesn't work amazingly for blemishes as I keep hearing. I have applied it multiple ways (i.e with concealer brushes, and others, with my fingers etc) and it may go on alright but it doesn't last very long or look natural even when set with a powder and/or primer underneath.
I love it for around my eyes though. It lasts forever. A little goes a long way. And for only 6$ it's a good buy.

on 1/24/2012 9:21:00 PM

I heard many great things about this product like everyone else, but I only got to use it for two days. The third day after I purchased it, the concealer had already spoiled and separated into a watery consistency. Three days! I wasted my money and my time.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this concealer !!! It covers up imperfections PERFECTLY !!! I bought it from walmart for about $8 which is a great price !!! I have it in medium which is a little lighter than my skin tone, but that is fine because I mainly use it for my undereye circles. Be careful when you are squeezing out the product from the tube. You only need a little bit ! I know this concealer will last me forever ! I will DEFINENTLY be buying it again !

on 1/23/2012 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Unbelivable. I would take this over Kat Von D tattoo concealer anyday. Tan matches my skin perfectly. a little goes a super super long way, covers fantastically. i have a feather tattoo on my wrist and a pea sized amount of this stufff completley covered it. Amazing stuff!

on 1/20/2012 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

It's a great concealer. It's the title says it all.. Heavy duty. Covers brown acne marks and its great under eyes too. It has a thick consistancy and a little goes a long way. I've had mine for months and still not half ways done. Pretty affordable as well. Love it.(:

EDIT: I stopped using it like a week after the review.. I started using it again and I kind of hate it now! It covers well but broke me out like crazy! I have about 15 pimples on my face cause of this!! And it gets me oily thru out the day... Sad it didn't work..