January 25, 2015 | 2094 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by spiceyorange

This concealer is amazing. That's all you really need to know. Holla at this product, ladies.

- Doesn't look cakey.
- 1 tiiiiny drop covers large areas amazingly.
- Doesn't break me out.
- It comes with a pencil too? Yes.
- Come on, its only cost me $6!

I use it to cover my crazy dark eye circles as well as redness around my nostrils, and the pencil for the occasional super-red zit. I use sephora's anti-shine primer and set the concealer with pressed powder.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried a handful of concealers, but this is my favorite. You only need the sliiiightest bit, and you're good to go. Great for covering up dark circles. Blends well. I love it! It's worth the money, but it smells a teeny tiny bit funky.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by eyesonme481

I LOVE this product. Heard about it on a beauty blog and went straight to Wal-Mart to look at it. It comes with a pencil that I really have no use for and don't use. But the squeeze tube is great, I barely squeeze out a small dot on the back of my hand and thats all I need for under my eyes. I do apply estee lauder eye cream and let dry, then I apply this concealer with a small concealer brush, and to blend I use my ring finger and lightly tap under both of my eyes.

The price is great, the amount that you have to use to get coverage is very little, the product itself is thick and blends well, and for me it lasts all day!

Would definitley recommend trying this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by rosiepalms

this concealer is great. dont use it on dry skin tho, it made my dry areas flake. I have really dark brown circles around my eyes and it covered great. I did however mix it with my MAC select concealer as my foundation, then set it with mineral powder. worked great for me. I dont know if i will buy it again only because the tube is huge!!! and you really dont need a lot of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by MunsterGhoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love using this on my eyes. It brightens up my under eye area awesomely. It has decent staying power and doesn't get cakey. But this does make my breakouts much worse so I only use this under my eyes . The texture seems a little oily. But a tiny bit goes a longgggg way this tube will probably last me forever. It comes in a big tube along with a pencil. The pencil didn't seem to be doing anything so I just ended up throwing it away. you can find the hardcandy brand at walmart I got mine for around 5 dollars. I would buy this again but not to cover my breakouts with.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

I have mixed feelings about this concealer. I think the key is to be careful when applying it and give it time to set. I don't use this when I don't have time to give this to set, otherwise it will go where I don't need it. Because of this I don't wear it over foundation. This does an okay job on my dark undereye circles, but it is not perfect. And it does not last long enough.

I feel like the colors run light. So you may need to choose a shade darker than you would notmally go. I have this in medium and medium shades almost always are right for me, but this is a bit too light.

I don't know if I would repurchase this or not. I'm leaning towards not repurchasing due to the runny consistancy and the color selection.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by gloss4me

Glamoflauge concealer is great product. I have the lightest shade and it covers well. Only use a tiny amount til you know how much you need because it will spread forever. The package is good, squeeze tube with a small nozzle. Creases in fine lines but can be blended out when that happens.
If applied over foundation it will need to be set with a powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by horserider

I love this concealer! You only need a tiny bit though. Also for me, some spots on my skin tend to flake off, (near the hairline, it's kind of hard to exfoliate enough, so if I use it there I need to exfoliate well first otherwise it gets stuck in the little lines where the flaky skin is and I get concealer lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by cutiepiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I would definitely buy this concealer again! Especially with the affordable price of only $5, you can't go wrong. I've also tried the Kat Von D concealer, and it was my HG concealer until I tried this one! It has great, full coverage and doesn't irritate my acne-prone skin. It comes in a squeeze tube, that will last you forever. I have a lot of acne scars and blemishes to conceal, yet I use the tiniest amount! Less than a quarter of a pea size amount, very very little is needed to get the coverage I want. I have it in 314 tan, which luckily matches me perfectly, which may be a problem for other skin tones because I believe it only comes in 3 - 4 shades.

PROS
- affordable price ($5 - $6)
- full coverage
- very little product needed
- blends easily
- doesn't bother acne / make me break out
- flawless finish
- long lasting

CONS
- not many shades
- too much product = cakey (as with many other concealers)

from a person who has tried countless concealers at sephora & mac, this by far reigns supreme! Affordable, great formula, long lasting, doesn't get better than that!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by dani215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I just started using this concealer about a week ago and so far it's great. Honestly, I don't have very dark circles under my eyes at all and usually just skip concealer altogether. But this definitely brightens up my whole eye area. The trick seems to be to get the smallest amount possible on a brush, apply it to the darkest part of the under eye area and then blend like crazy.

Con: I had a stye (clogged pore under eye) a few days ago. Not sure if it's from this concealer, but as it's oil based I'm going to be very vigilant about making sure to remove it all at night.