November 24, 2014 | 1789 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 7:44:00 AM More reviews by LillyWish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

The color range for this foundation is bad. I have been trying B10 and BR10 en both of them are too dark for me (Im NW15).

But the worst part was when I put it on my skin the scent was soooo strong that I felt like I was harming my skin in a way. I don't know why Chanel has to put fragrance in EVERYTHING!

For me it is a must that a foundation and powder are fragrance-free.

Don't know about you, but Im not going to let my skin suffer do to all these chemicals in these Chanel foundations.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Watchdog

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice light foundation that gives good coverage without looking caked on. If like me you are not a fan of the feel of foundation but need it's help this could be worth a try.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by shumeoshu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love chanel foundation it give you a nature look and not heavy at all ! I hate heavy foundation like mac it dry me nut!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by IndiaRobyn

****HG FOUNDATION****
It's amazing for me it's my No1 and i feel like it will be for a very long time. This is a very honest review so go ahead and read !
Pros
- It's an amazing summer foundation
- Less than a full coverage foundation but more than a tinted moisturiser
- Feels like a second skin
- Gives a lovely sheen but not over the top

Cons
- You wont like it if you like full coverage make-up

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by ashley7013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used Prescriptives Virtual Skin foundation before Prescriptives was discontinued and was looking for a new light, sheer foundation. I absolutely love the coverage of Vitalumiere Aqua. I always applied other foundations with a sponge, but I've found that I get great results using my fingers to apply V.A. It smells great, and most of my blemishes are covered with this foundation alone, whereas I've always had to use a green concealer with my other foundation routines before. My skin feels very soft and flawless when I use this. I have oily skin, especially in the summer, so I finish this with a loose powder. After applying first thing in the morning, I usually have to re-powder by late afternoon--earlier if I've been sweating a lot.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by jensen2027

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Didn't work for me. Went on good but coverage a bit more sheer than I like. I like makeup to cover under my eyes and most of my freckles. Foundation made my dry skin dry out more- not hydrating at all. I could feel this foundation all day! Maybe cause I was so dry.... also I started to breakout in my forehead area. I do have somewhat sensitive skin but rarely breakout. This foundation might work for you if you are combo/oily skin/not sensitive and want a light to medium foundation. Good for me that I used samples and didn't waste any $.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Luv2wearMakeup0102

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Disappointed! It looked great ..sounded great.. But sure did not stay great!! Urgh I can't find a color to match me! They are way too pink! The b20 was pink, the b30 I look like snooky!! And that's not even the worst part! The finish is decent for about 20 mins. After that it separates & sits strangely on the skin. & ladies you can definitely tell u have makeup on in daylight! Yuck! It also felt heavy! I'm not understanding what's with all the hype! I'll stick to my face fabric from Armani & luminous silk...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Hayleigh353

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For my prom i wanted a foundation that covered my spots and controlled my oily skin. I tried a sample of this foundation when i saw it in a magazine and really liked it, it felt smooth on my face and didn't go patchy or show my oily skin throughout the day so i deciede to buy it. After a few days of using it i realised that my oily patches were rubbing my foundation off and making my skin look awful after a few ours. I would not recommend this product to anyone who has the same skin as me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Eri88

This foundation is really light weighted, gives you light to buildable coverage. I felt this foundation almost 'melts' into my skin when i applied it with my fingers. Nice foundation but,
it slightly wear off at the end of the day and coudn't control oil on my t-zone. Also you must do colour match before u buy it, because the colour selection was quite hard since there weren't many colours available.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 6:04:00 AM More reviews by alabsi81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not a foundation person at all but this product is amazing and very light that I use it every single day (since I purchased it). On my first used I was shocked that it has almost no coverage as I expected it to be and I used the translucent powder by Chanel on top, it was a disaster. On my second use I tried the minralize powder by MAC which turned out amazing , since then I used them together every single day. If I want more heavier look I use studio fix compact powder by MAC. Again amazing . So my only mistake is when I used the Chanel translucent powder. Never again.

I don't feel any bothering scent and the texture is smooth. The color doesn't change after hours like other foundations I've used, so I can wear it from morning till evening, all I have to do is touch up the powder.

I am not good in testing colors but I guessed B20 is good and it turned out perfect.
I dont know how long the product will last, I've bought it 2 weeks ago and I'm using it everyday, so I'll keep using it and see.
I will definitely buy this product again.

(my skin originally is oily/combination but since my pregnancy and after delivery it became normal to dry, I didn't like using liquid foundations before but since my skin changed liquid foundations feels different on my skin and I like using it)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No