November 27, 2014 | 967 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2005 9:03:00 PM More reviews by suebob05

Very sticky and leaves lips dry after it wears off.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2005 1:38:00 AM More reviews by SB80

Pretty sheer glosses. The smell took me a couple of months to get used to but it has pretty good staying power. A bit sticky and overpriced though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2005 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Tigris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

It looks great and is NOT sticky (unless it's blowing outside and all your hair ends up in your mouth). The flavour is to die for and it lasts all day! I look so sophisticated with this on. I first tried a berry flavour/colour and I fell in love, but now I'm sticking to dreamsicle because I didn't like the red colour and this is just shiny and almost transparent. I am thinking about trying out DiorKiss, but I think I will continue buying this one for a long time yet!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2005 7:32:00 PM More reviews by LauraOscar

Too sticky. My hair gets caught in it - annoying.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2005 6:23:00 AM More reviews by helethea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

find it sticky. but lychee is a nice color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2005 2:11:00 PM More reviews by ckgurl714

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would not purchase one at full price, but I really do like these. I like the slant tip applicator so I don't have to use a brush or get it all over my fingers. The smell is nice. I like the shine a lot. Mine has started to seperate since I haven't used it for awhile, but it's fine when I use it. Do not buy these if you are looking for real color, these are mostly shine and maybe subtle color. I like these better than L'oreal color juice, but i'm disapointed that they cost so much and the color seperates

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2005 10:01:00 AM More reviews by franticog

I like the tube-application but the good ends there! In a word, these are YUCKY. The horrendous fruity smell made me sick at my stomach and the gloss itself was gritty and after I'd had it on for a while I felt like it was melting off my lips and running onto my chin. I have used sooo many better glosses that are cheeper too. This stuff is waaaay overrated.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2005 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Ajziz

I can't say I like the Juicy Tubes. I don't like that they feel so sticky and the horrible smell gives me a headache. I like the colors and they give a nice shine, but so do many other lip glosses without the high price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2005 7:22:00 PM More reviews by BeneBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

JT's are exactly the same as the Loreal lip gloss. Lancome is owned by Loreal and is a high end version of it. Overall JT's are too sticky and leave a film in the corners of your mouth. Colors are okay and I actually like simmer, but hate the smell and texture.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2005 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Snackmeister

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like these, but let's be clear about what they are...they're basically a transparent gloss. Some of them have a bit more tint, or different colored sparkles, but they're not going to deposit a lot of color. I like the wonderful scent and find the JT texture to be less sticky and the scent less overpowering than that of the company's drugstore product, L'Oreal Colour Juice.