Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

THESE ALL SMELL REALLY GOOD, BUT TOO STICKY FOR MY LIPS. I TRIED APPLYING IT OVER SOME CHAPSTICK + IT STOPPED THE CAKEY PROBLEM. I WOULDN'T BUY IT AGAIN, BUT I WOULD PROBABLY USE IT

on 3/27/2005 2:48:00 AM

very sticky. don't really like the "too shiny" effect. it looks like i've just finished off a plate of fried chicken wings or something. will not repurchase.

on 3/22/2005 7:56:00 AM

I have this in some kinda peach smell - not so bad. Very peachy and my boyfriend often comments on how fruity my lips are...that's a good thing, I think. ;) Anyway, it is not too sticky like MAC's, however it doesn't have a vaseliney texture either...so outta all the lipgloss textures I've tried, it is def one of the better ones out there. However for the price it is not the best deal on the market. The peach color is too light for my liking and the shimmer is less than what I wanted. Save your money on something else but if you really like a scent, I guess go for it!

on 3/19/2005 10:15:00 AM

wish I'd checked out MUA before I wasted money on this stuff. Bought it cos Trinny and Susanna (What not to wear)raved about it in their book. Agree with other MUA reviewers this stuff is way too sticky and sweet.

on 3/18/2005 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't understand the hype. There are just as good glosses out there for cheaper. I don't mind stickiness, but I'm not paying this much for a product that is nothing special and bled around my mouth when I wore it.

on 3/16/2005 10:37:00 PM

STICKY. I like the colors, but I just don't like how sticky these are.

on 3/16/2005 9:03:00 PM

Very sticky and leaves lips dry after it wears off.

on 3/12/2005 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Pretty sheer glosses. The smell took me a couple of months to get used to but it has pretty good staying power. A bit sticky and overpriced though.

on 3/9/2005 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It looks great and is NOT sticky (unless it's blowing outside and all your hair ends up in your mouth). The flavour is to die for and it lasts all day! I look so sophisticated with this on. I first tried a berry flavour/colour and I fell in love, but now I'm sticking to dreamsicle because I didn't like the red colour and this is just shiny and almost transparent. I am thinking about trying out DiorKiss, but I think I will continue buying this one for a long time yet!

on 3/3/2005 7:32:00 PM

Too sticky. My hair gets caught in it - annoying.

Recommended for Medium Skin