August 27, 2014 | 902 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2005 6:23:00 AM More reviews by helethea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

find it sticky. but lychee is a nice color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2005 2:11:00 PM More reviews by ckgurl714

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would not purchase one at full price, but I really do like these. I like the slant tip applicator so I don't have to use a brush or get it all over my fingers. The smell is nice. I like the shine a lot. Mine has started to seperate since I haven't used it for awhile, but it's fine when I use it. Do not buy these if you are looking for real color, these are mostly shine and maybe subtle color. I like these better than L'oreal color juice, but i'm disapointed that they cost so much and the color seperates

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2005 10:01:00 AM More reviews by franticog

I like the tube-application but the good ends there! In a word, these are YUCKY. The horrendous fruity smell made me sick at my stomach and the gloss itself was gritty and after I'd had it on for a while I felt like it was melting off my lips and running onto my chin. I have used sooo many better glosses that are cheeper too. This stuff is waaaay overrated.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2005 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Ajziz

I can't say I like the Juicy Tubes. I don't like that they feel so sticky and the horrible smell gives me a headache. I like the colors and they give a nice shine, but so do many other lip glosses without the high price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2005 7:22:00 PM More reviews by BeneBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

JT's are exactly the same as the Loreal lip gloss. Lancome is owned by Loreal and is a high end version of it. Overall JT's are too sticky and leave a film in the corners of your mouth. Colors are okay and I actually like simmer, but hate the smell and texture.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2005 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Snackmeister

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like these, but let's be clear about what they are...they're basically a transparent gloss. Some of them have a bit more tint, or different colored sparkles, but they're not going to deposit a lot of color. I like the wonderful scent and find the JT texture to be less sticky and the scent less overpowering than that of the company's drugstore product, L'Oreal Colour Juice.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2005 3:50:00 AM More reviews by 7399tanja

OMG! So sticky, yuck. Not to mention that L'oreal does exact same product for less than half of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2005 7:57:00 PM More reviews by sunshines113

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best lip gloss for a high shine (whether alone or over a lipstick). These wear forever, have a great flavor/scent with each one and the shade range is excellent. There are some juicy tubes that offer a lot of pigment (if you want great pigment, try their Star Gloss) but for transparent high shine gloss, these are the best! much less sticky than MAC lipglass. Plus it seems like EVERY cosmetic line out there is hopping on the Juicy Tubes bandwagon and trying to package their own lipglosses the same way. Despite the imitators, this is THE lip gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2004 9:07:00 PM More reviews by CarolineS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Juicy tubes. They have a great shine to them and they also smell wonderful. They are less sticky than MAC Lip Glass. My favorite so far is Simmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2004 6:50:00 PM More reviews by pokishness

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love these! I know they are all pretty expensive, but I'm addicted! I have JT Pop in Raspberry Ice and Regular JT in Manihi and love both! I have pic of both in my profile thing, just cuz I was bored and felt like it. Two very different colors, but they come out beautifully!