BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 3/27/2009 4:16:00 PM

I love this color blush. It is the perfect coral for Spring. A little bit goes a long way, so even though it is a little expensive, it will last for quite a while. It also smells really good. This is the perfect coral blush for your collection.

on 3/21/2009 2:46:00 PM

Coralista is my favorite blush at the moment, I love it! The color is subtle pink-coral with a little glow! Very recommended!

on 3/20/2009 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! On me, it's bright pink/orange blush and it makes me look like I'm naturally flushed. I do wish the staying power would be a lot better though because I could go for about an hour then I have to reapply again, the box is a little bulky, but oh well.

on 3/18/2009 10:21:00 PM

This blush is beautiful. It has a good color payoff and the subtle shimmer really highlights the cheekbones. It's fresh and youthful looking. I get compliments every time I wear it! Will definitely repurchase!

on 3/18/2009 1:07:00 PM

This is the best product I have purchased in a long time. Coralista is a warm coral-pink blush that looks fabulous on my neutral fair skin. It really brightens my face and does not make me look so dull and pale. I love the shimmer in the product, it makes me look healthy and not like a disco ball. I have large pores, and the shimmer does not enhance it. Also, I have a problem with blushes getting blotchy on me throughout the day because of my oil, but I do not have this problem with Coralista. Extra bonuses: the smell is nice, there is a lot of product and the box is adorable (bright aqua and coral with leopard print). The price is a little steep at $28, but I would pay for it again.

on 3/17/2009 7:51:00 PM

Oh, Coralista .. where have you been all my life? This blush is so gorgeous on my fair, neutral skin. It has a good amount of shimmer to make skin look healthy, not like a disco ball. Coralista is a warm coral-pink blush, it gives my skin such a glow. Unlike most coral blushes, this one DOES NOT turn orange on my skin during the day. It stays put and goes on smoothly. I have gotten so many compliments about how radiant and healthy my skin looks when I wear this. The packaging is superb, but, I DO recommend using a blush brush instead of the little one it gives you inside. Also, the smell is nice, too. :) Highly recommended for fair girls with yellow in their skin.

on 3/13/2009 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Usually I don't use blush at all, because I have some facial skin redness problem. However once I tried Coralista at the BeneFit counter and saw how it looked in my face and how my redness was concealed I started loving this product.
It looks very pigmented and shimery in the box, but once applied it will give you a beautiful healthy glo without looking sweaty as some product does. I don't use the brush that comes with it, but a fan brush because I just want a hint of color. This is a must try, you wouldn't regret it, however it is important to check if the color is appropiate for your skin tone. An additional plus it smell sooo good.

on 3/12/2009 10:17:00 PM

Love this color! I so wanted to love Orgasm, but I hated it. Swatched both Orgasm and Coralista side by side one day and found out why: Orgasm comes off really orangey on me while Coralista is pinker and not as shimmery as Orgasm. I've had no problems traveling with my Benefit boxed powders in the past, but this one, the corners of the Coralista sticker (looks like a gak splat) started to peel off. Why couldn't they just print the name on like every other box? You also get a TON of product. 0.35 oz of product, which, if you compare to all your other blushes sitting around, is a whole lot! In comparison, NARS blushes are .16 oz, MAC is .21 oz. Also, Coralista smells wonderful. Love it.

As an aside, I generally go for all over colors rather than true blushes. Benefit boxed powders are perfect for that. Go heavy handed on the cheeks, then use what's left of the blush to brighten the rest of the face.

on 3/11/2009 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this blush!!! It is a pinky coral color. its scent it so good! it has a very light shimmer, which i love. the packaging is the best! its crazy pink exotic leopard. SO CUTE! I cannot rave about this product enough! Its well worth the price, and will last forever!

on 3/11/2009 11:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Well this a great addition to my blush stash since I'm always on the look out for new peachy pink shades. I would describe it as a finely milled peachy pink blush with just a hint and I mean a hint of shimmer. I usually just need two light swipes and that is all. Since I'm getting older I have to b careful that I don't use blushes with alot of shimmer. I personally I don't mind the packaging since I tap my brush on the side of the box to get rid of any extra blush and then apply. Think of this blush as if a orange and strawberry could get married their offspring would be this color.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products