April 20, 2014 | 933 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2009 6:24:00 AM More reviews by fromsmithwlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally jumped on the HOOLA wagon and am really pleased with this bronzer. I've had trouble finding a matte bronzer (what is with all the shimmery bronzers out there?) for my fair skin and though this looks dark in the box it looks really natural on me. Even though it's on the pricey side, there's a good amount of product and I can tell it'll last me for a long time. It's got a really great smooth texture and a color that could work on almost anyone if used with a sparing hand. The included brush is a little on the scratchy side and not really a shape I like for bronzer, but it's cute and goes with the packaging, so I stuck it with the rest of my brushes even though I don't use it. Overall I'm really pleased, and will probably repurchase in the far future when I finally run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by graciegurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with lila88--why do companies feel that they should pack chunks of sparkly glitter into bronzers? Anyway, thank goodness Hoola doesn't--it's matte, very soft on the skin, and looks completely natural. I'm pale, so I thought that it might be a tad dark and make my skin look dirty, but it didn't. Hoola is a beautiful bronzer for a natural tan glow, and I also use it for contouring to add just a bit more definition to my face. The box is smaller than I expected, but according to many other reviewers, it lasts quite long. Well, we'll see. Anyway, I definitely recommend and I will, of course, be repurchasing.
EDIT: This product is very long-lasting! I put it on around 6-6:30 a.m., and when I remove my makeup at night, it's still there! And this is after I go to school where the air is dry and stale -_-, and I'm on the track team, so I sweat a lot. But this product never fails me =]
My HG bronzer!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by lila88

I think hoola is the perfect definition of a bronzer! It is a nice brown color without any sparkles! I dont understand why so many companys put sparkles in their bronzers. The sparkles always make them look so obvious when really the point of bronzer is to look a little tanner without going in the sun. When i first bought hoola i hated it because all the brushes i had made it look really muddy, but then i got the retractable kabuki from eco tools and now my hoola goes on perfectly! i wear it almost every single day and i am on my second or third box!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by rainbowdiamond

This is the only bronzer I will buy, and I have been using bronzers for a LONG time. The thing I like best about it is the color, very natural, my face never looks "overbronzed." It blends well (I do not use the brush that comes with it - I use a bigger one) and it seems to last forever. One container will last me for a year, and I use bronzer every day (and in moderate amounts, as my skin is naturally pale and I do not tan my face). It also "adhere's" well, if that makes sense. I have somewhat oily skin and I've used bronzers before that just smudge and show any place you touched your face, etc after like 2 hours of putting them on. This stuff lasts until your next makeup application or until you remove it. It's wonderful. HallehHOOLA.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by carat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am very fair and wanted a nice subtle, natural looking bronze for my face for the summer. I have never used bronzer before, and since I have liked other BeneFit products, I decided to give Hoola a try. I found it easy to apply, but I did keep the application fairly light just to keep it natural. I got so many compliments on my "tan" and "healthy glow".

I love this product when I want a little bit of a sunkissed glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 8:41:00 AM More reviews by teveille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was searching for a bronzer/contour powder in one. I specifically didn't want anything glittery, just something that would warm my complexion up.
I use this with a contour brush and its perfect with my skin tone (NC30)- looks very natural and creates a great contour.
Haven't used it with the brush that it comes with , but I do love BeneFits unique box packaging :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpJunkiee

Love this bronzer. Very natual (non glittery) powder bronzer, easy to blend, powder is very smooth and finished nice without drying out the skin. Definitely use a light hand because its very pigmented and can go from "glow" to "dirt" in about 2 seconds lol PERFECT for contouring as well, ive even used it to fill my eyebrows when in a pinch! The box is a little bulky, but definitley "cute" like many other reviewers i use a different brush (sephora platinum bronzer brush).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by danipoops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this as a contour under my blush and also as a matte bronzer when i dont want to be all sparkly! I love this - easy to use.. i dont use the brush that comes with it, its not very good in my opinion.
Lovely colour, I use fake tan so goes lovely with that..
Has lasted me a while considering the box is sooo tiny!
Would buy again, love the packaging too, very cute and girly xx

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by eerielle143

I really like this bronzer it is matte which i like. It looks natural on me and i definitely recommend getting this. It is perfect for contouring as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 3:51:00 AM More reviews by adeleDAVIDS

HOOLA is my holy grail matte bronzer (Too Faced Beach Bunny is my holy grail shimmer bronzer) and I'm absolutely in love with it. Perfect when you want a matte look without any shimmer, glitter, or added shine to your cheeks. The brush it comes with is completely useless, I either apply it with my Too Faced retractable kabuki or an EcoTools blush brush. The only downside about this product is the packaging. Of course is freakin' cute as hell, but that box isn't the easiest thing to just toss in your purse when you are in a hurry. Overall: amazing matte bronzer for medium/tan skintones (it would most definitely be way too dark on those with fairer skin).