BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 7/23/2010 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've used this bronzer almost daily for the last 9 months and there isn't even a dent in the product yet. I'm pretty pale so it doesn't take a lot to contour, but still... I'm impressed :). I love that it's matte and it goes on smoothly. It's easy to blend out and make it look natural. It stays on me for a long time. The color is perfect... it has never looked muddy on me. All-in-all, it's a great bronzer. I don't use the brush that comes with it, but it's nice that there is one just in case I need it. I like the box packaging and have never had a problem with it personally. The only thing I don't like is that you can't really see exactly how much product is in there, but that's a small detail. It is pretty expensive, but I'll still probably repurchase once all of my bronzers are used up, which may be never :).

on 7/23/2010 2:47:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

My HG of bronzers! It's perfect, especially for people who go brown when they are tanned as it looks SO natural and can make almost any skin tone deepen. There are no orangey tinges to it, which I love! I also love the fact that it has no shimmer, but is very matte. It smells... strange, but it totally worth it! Expensive, but mine has lasted me a year with regular use during winter months and less use during the summer months! And still isn't empty. Will definitely buy again!

on 7/19/2010 4:37:00 PM

I have been using hoola for a few years now and I love it! wouldnt change for any other bronzer.

on 7/16/2010 4:03:00 AM

This is a wonderful contour and bronzer. It is matte so it goes on looking very natural. I have alos used it as a blush with a bit of highlighter on my cheeks for a summer glow.

on 7/13/2010 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is my all time fav bronzer, its a tad expensive but it really realy lasts for ages so its worth it in the end, i like the way its matt so i can add it all over as i like a matt finish but can had shine myself after... its a really natural colour and it looks really good in photos

My favorite bronzer thus far. It is definitely the most natural looking tan that I've been able to create. NO SHIMMER. This beats NARS Laguna for that reason only. In the sunlight, in certain directions, Laguna can make you look disco'y. This is perfection, easy to work with, no orange tones, blendable and great stay-put power! Only minor defect is packaging, not cute nor practical. Still, the product makes me insanely happy and that's what matters.

on 7/3/2010 11:26:00 PM

I LOVE this. It's not shimmery and very hard to overdo - won't give you that 'dirty' look unless you're really really packing it on. PERFECT for contouring, lasts forever, worth every cent.

on 7/3/2010 8:52:00 PM

This is another product that has it's good and it's bad. The good is that the color is very natural looking and the brush that it comes with glides the powder on quite nicely. It looks scary at first when you first apply it, as it will have you thinking "oh, no! too much, too dark!" but the powder is very blendable so just keep brushing it around with the brush and it will look fine. The bad that will keep me from purchasing it again is that it does not last very long and fades rather quickly. Leaves me pale again after only a couple hours.

on 6/28/2010 5:57:00 PM

Now that I know how to use this product, I really like it. When I first got it I thought it was too dark and too pigmented, but someone (sorry can't remember name) on youtube uses this and she swirls a large brush in the product and then rather than tapping off the excess, she swirls the brush in the lid of the box which distributes the color more evenly on the brush and gets rid of excess porduct. Then apply to face in circular motion, and somedays I'll actually apply it all over my face (which is fair, N3 in MAC).

As far as the packaging goes, I'm not a fan. The box is cute, but not ideal for travel. I do like that it comes with it's own brush which I have used. I won't if I have a better brush around, but in a pinch it's not bad.

I think I would repurchase this--I definitly would if they changed the packaging to a compact! Please Benefit!

on 6/28/2010 4:43:00 PM

I can't decide how much I like this product... it was a present and I don't think I could bring myself to spend 23 on a bronzer!
I like that its matte- I like to wear shimmery blushers and I think NARS orgasm looks lovely on this. I also like the colour- I am pale and I often find that I will be directed to orangey looking bronzers, and I love the 'brownness' of this product! Its easy to put on lightly or build up.
I'm just not sure its fabulous enough to spend (so much of) my hard earned pennies!

Popular Bronzers