BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 10/28/2010 2:42:00 AM

This is my HG bronzer. I have tried tons and tons of different ones, from high end to low end and I always seem to return to this one. It's an excellent matte bronzer that's great for contouring or adding all over face color. I've had mine since this past december and even though I use it almost everyday I've barely made a dent in it. Still, I keep a back up just in case I were to ever run out. The packaging isn't my favorite thing in the world but the way this looks on my skin makes up for it. Also. I don't personally use the applicator included with it, I use a fluffy brush to apply.

on 10/28/2010 2:05:00 AM

i've been wanting this forever bc i don't like glitter/ shimmer on my face. eventually i got it & i usually use it to contour the sides of my face and use a bigger fluffy brush if i want to use it as an all over bronzer. if you apply too much, it can look a little dirty. idk if it's worth $28.. there has to be another brand that's cheaper & the same/ similar color.

i really like it tho. it does it's job :)

on 10/22/2010 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Unless you're supper tanned your face will look really muddy and orange! The only thing I liked about this bronzer was how easy it went on and that it wasn't sparkly.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I changed my mind. This is a great brozer I use it to softly contour my face using the 109 brush. I have been obsessed with it latley. I like that it is matte anmd the shade is nice. It took me awhile for some reason but it did grow on me. I will buy it again when in runs out. Its a fairly suddle color I can wear it to college without feeling like I'm to over done though I'm sure you can build it.

on 10/11/2010 7:52:00 PM

BEST BRONZER I have ever USED!! I seriously love this bronzer, I swear by it, use it every day, it is the perfect bronze neutral color and looks good on everyone! The matte finish is perfect for an all over bronzer without any shimmer or sparkle. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!

on 10/8/2010 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I LOVE this! i have used it as bronzer, low-lighter, blush, shading and even eye shadow. but generally, i just dust some lightly on the sun-kissed spots- temple, cheeks and a little on the forehead and nose and chin.
I will say that i hate the brush that it comes with. the bristles are scratchy and spreads the powder unevenly (i once went out looking like i had second degree burns on one side of my face.).
the key with this is to do it LIGHTLY!! if you put makeup on with a small mirror or strong bright lights- the reflection will make you think you need more than you actually do. so don't put so much- just use this sparingly, and only on the parts that you would realistically get a little more sun!! a bronzer is not suppose to be "seen" and obvious. it's suppose to give u a healthy glow, like you were in the sun for the afternoon. it's not suppose to give you a tan... there are other products for that.

on 10/6/2010 5:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

i love this Bronzer. if your pale and find it hard to wear Bronzers this product would be great for you it's matt so it gives a very natural look and it's a true brown not redsh or orangey like most bronzers. the only down point is you don't get much product for your money

on 10/6/2010 5:25:00 PM

I love this product and use it almost every day. I have super pale skin and use it for contouring under my cheekbones, I only have to use a very tiny amount so that justifies the price a little. I have chubby cheeks and this when I get it just right hollows them out. the only problem with this, as with all benefit products is the awful packaging! cardboard gets so beat up so quickly. Still this will be a repeat buy for me, nothing makes my face look better

on 10/6/2010 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This bronzer is one that works perfectly for me when I have no tan. I never ever used a bronzer before because I just could not find the right shade. The ones I chose looked orange, or too shimmery or muddy ugh. This one is none of those. It's a light matte brown and gives the most perfect believable sun kissed glow. I like the box it comes in as well. It is a bit on the pricey side for me but I will def repurchase.

on 9/23/2010 2:25:00 PM

Oh my, I have only had this bronzer for three days and I`m already hooked. Very easy to not over apply, matte, not orange, not too dark, easy to blend and just so natural. The brush is completely useless for applying the product, but I have other brushes that works wonderfully with this gem of a bronzer. And I found that the brush is very useful for swiping away eyeshadow fallout. The packaging is horrible, by the way. But the product itself is great!

Popular Bronzers