BeneFit Cosmetics Dr Feelgood

2.4

Corn Starch Modified, Diethylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isosteryl Meopentanoate, Silica, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Tridecyl Trimelitate, Diethylene Glycol Diisononanoate, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobili) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was not impressed. This seem to both dry out my skin and clog my pores. I applied it with my fingertips, and my fingers felt...coated all day, as though I had tipped my fingers in oil, than in flour. I got mine through Sephora's as a sample size, and I definitely will not repurchase. The one plus--I rather like the scent, but that's not for everyone.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this! I have dry skin and I'm in my mid-30s. I used it on my wedding day last July and I felt like a princess! I put it on right after moisturizer.. I just pat a small amount on my nose, cheeks and forehead. It takes away the shine from the 7 layers of moisturizer I use and smoothes out the look a bit. Careful not to use too much..it can feel cakey. I'm a fan!

I've patted this stuff on, I've dragged it on. Under foundation, over foundation. Even with no makeup at all. All it did was make my face greasy and didn't make the appearance of my mu look fresher or stay in place. What purpose does this product serve? Sometimes I think Benefit comes out with some cooky things! I would not recommenend this to you or anyone else. Waste of money!

i liked this product so much i bought a second one. but the price hurt me so bad that i ended up using it sparingly (like on special occasions). the round sponge that came with it is great, but after a couple uses it became crap. the MAs say u can wash it, but it's never as good as new. i think im gonna try other primers. although it did make my pores look smaller and my cheeks flawless, by the end of the day, my face looked normal. it might have been because my skin is a tad on the oily side, but i think im ready to try other ones out there

As a benefit employee can i just suggest that people with oily skin steer clear of Dr feelgood also use it under makeup as apposed to over.. this will seal in moisture from moisturiser and provide a primer like base for you foundation.. pat onto the skin using the sponge.. dragging not recommended!! :)

I do not understand the hype about this product. (My best friend *loves* it.) If you get it in your eyebrows at all (which, believe me, is easy to do), it flakes. I don't understand how it can be applied *over* foundation (as directed), since it is not very fluid - I find I have to really tug at my skin to apply it. Hmm. Oh well. Sorry, BeneFit. Not for me.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

How anyone can use this is beyond me. Like covering your face in cooking grease, plus it has this really weird (almost freaky) scent that smells like nothing else I've ever smelled before, and hopefully won't ever smell again.

This is one part of my makeup routine that I can't do without. Have repurchased several times. I'm in my mid-30s, starting to show my age, some sun damage, lines, large pores. I put this on over tinted moisterizer and powder and it just makes my face look and feel as smooth and lovely as can be--doesn't feel too heavy, doesn't give me breakouts, and really does seem to fill in some of my fine lines, etc. It's almost like a nice, soft airbrush effect, but never looks or feels overdone. I put a little Hollywood Glo on the tops of my cheeks and the look is, I feel, fresh, natural, and a little glamorous at the same time. I love Dr. Feelgood!

Well I figured I'd add my two cents here.... First let me say that I got the sample size of this from sephora, and I hadn't tried it yet because I wasn't sure what to do with it. So I chased my husband off the computer to check out the reviews...only to find that no one, it seems, has a clear idea of what to do with this! :O) (Some of the reviews were just hysterical; you guys are so funny!) I'm 32 with combination skin that leans toward the dry side -- my T-zone gets shiny but also flakes. Oh, and I've got big pores to boot. (Lucky, aren't I???) I have to be careful with the products I use because my t-zone tends to get so dry that oftentimes products cake and flake and look horrendous. So I put on my heavy Nivea creme and let it sit for a good while before dabbing on the Dr. Feelgood -- only on my chin and nose and sides of nose, where the pores are the worst. I used my most moisturizing base over that, then, because we're about to go out to dinner, I dusted on some of Stila's all over shimmer (#9, also in the gift from heaven sephora sample bag). My verdict (after all this rambling) is...feh. It definitely did mattify, I noticed that, and it also probably made my pores seem a little diminished, but not a whole lot. The big fat lesson that I learned in all this was NOT to use shimmer anywhere near where you've put the Dr. Feelgood, because it makes the shimmer sort of clump together. So I'm nice and shimmery on my t-zone and nose...decidedly, pronouncedly so. (And it doesn't look good, I assure you!) So I would have to say that I wouldn't recommend this product unless you get it free - I'd have been ILL if I had spent money on this. Oh, and I, too, didn't smell a thing -- and I held it close to my nose and took a big whiff. This could be like Kiss My Face's Peaches and Cream moisturizer, which some people find to smell overwhelmingly like fresh cut peaches (mine did at first), but then other people find to smell overwhelmingly like cat pee (my second bottle did -- hence my husband's referring to it as "Piss My Face"). It may just be one of those weird product things -- varies from product to product. I have to also wonder if somewhere, the big wigs at Benefit are reading our reviews, high fiving each other, and going, "Haha! We stumped another one for $40!" :o)

I dont like this at all. I wanted to - its meant to be a mattifier or something but its too greasy and just sits on top of your skin. Waste of time IMO . Am glad i just got a samples size of it.

Popular Primer/ Correctors