Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 3/8/2007 10:36:00 PM

This works somewhat well on my painfully peeling cuticles. I have never been a "nail upkeep" person. So in return, I have painfully peeling cuticles that are really red. The scent of this Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is quite strong but very "citrusy." The tin is cute, but hard to open.

on 3/7/2007 12:48:00 PM

I use this almost every day and when I don't I definitely notice the dryness around my nails. It's great & it smells lemon-y fresh!

I've had this a while and I can never get the damn thing open when I want to. It's a metal tin and I must split my nails on to pry it open. I just used it prior to writing this and YUK! It smells rank! Was too tart and not a sweet lemon scent when I first bought it. I like a lemon smell like Watkins Lemon Cream hand lotion--more like a lemon meringue pie. This was more like lemon pledge or my lemon oil I put on my diningroom furniture, maybe Joy dish detergent? lol, enough with the smell.
I prefer nail oil. It's messier, but works better. I'd think Chapstick would work better than this stuff

I didnt see a difference at all. my cuticles were still dry and peeling off and hurting. Sally Hansen cuticle + nail oil works alot better.

on 2/22/2007 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was given this as part of a gift set and I do like it. I like the lemon butter scent and I think it does a fine job at moisturizing my cuticles. This isn't a wow product for me, and I'm not sure that another cuticle cream isn't better. What I do like is the tin and the balmy-ness of the product. It's travel ready and lasts forever. I don't think I would run out to purchase this product (if I ever ran out of it) but I wouldn't turn down it down either.

on 2/18/2007 2:34:00 PM

I love it. My grandma let me borrow hers while we visted them. The scent won me over! It is amazingly lemonly. I hate painting my nails (to much effort and such) but I put this on every night and every morning and my nails look clean and healthy!

on 2/13/2007 10:01:00 AM

Great product. I keep this in a drawer near my sink so I can put it on after washing dishes. I love the smell too!

on 2/12/2007 8:23:00 PM

This cuticle cream works wonders for my cuticles and hangnails. This is one of my staples- it has a pleasant lemon scent and comes in a small travel-ready tin.

on 2/11/2007 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Amazing stuff. I actually don't use it on my cuticles - I don't really need it - but during the winter my knuckles get incredibly dry, cracked and flaky. I slathered on some of the cuticle cream at night and literally within a day, my knuckles were smooth and soft. A bit greasy, but what do you expect? Definitely worth it.

Popular Treatments