December 18, 2014 | 997 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2007 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Lkn4Him

Honestly, I haven't seen any improvement in my nails or cuticles. However, my nails and cuticles are fairly nice on their own and not a problem area. That said, I LOVE the smell of this stuff. I would probably buy this again, just because of the sweet scent and because it feels like you're pampering yourself when you put it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2007 4:56:00 PM More reviews by CuteSmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This seems to help my cuticles and it helps elevate hangnails.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2007 12:55:00 PM More reviews by DCMALJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Cute tin, nice scent, works OK . . . but it's *so* sticky/greasy/waxy and leaves my polished nails looking dull until I wash it off. The cute little tin can be difficult to open, too, especially if I have handcream on already. I'll use up what I have, but won't repurchase. Cuticle oil is a much better choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2007 1:23:00 AM More reviews by jambur1

Wonderful Smell - use it daily - a little greasy but use a hand lotion after and it works wonders

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2007 11:56:00 AM More reviews by ilovejoey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product! Smells divine, and has done wonders for my cuticles. They are smooth, healthy, and looking good. And the tin is adorable! A++++

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2007 3:33:00 PM More reviews by r2136178

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, talk about overrated. Did absolutely nothing to improve the look of my cuticles. Great scent and cute tin ( although a little bit hard to open ).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2007 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Lex29

Good product. It did it's job. But, i must say, the smell sucked & it was too greasy. But I'd still buy it again. I put it on right before i go to sleep.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2007 2:09:00 PM More reviews by NikkiR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So many people seem to love this product, but unfortunately it didn't work for me the way it did for everyone else. I used this nightly for months and this literally did nothing to improve the condition of my cuticles or my nails. I had dry, ragged, cuticles and dry, brittle, nails and I didn't notice any sort of difference in their condition while using this product. My nails and cuticles improved when I started using a cuticle oil instead.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2007 12:51:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This cuticle cream smells wonderful, true to name. It has a greasy texture, though, so use a tiny bit and massage it in thoroughly. The cream has a nice sheen when applied this way. It does nourish cuticles, making them easier to push back and/or trim. The tin case that it comes it is a nightmare to open and close, especially when the tin gets a dent or when your fingers are greasy from the cream. The cream can also get lumpy and over-application becomes easy. I will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2007 11:42:00 AM More reviews by emmeline24

My HG! I cannot imagine using another cuticle product after this little discovery. I am habitual nail biter who never knew what a healthy cuticle looked like; with the help of this little gem I'm finally reforming. It helped clear up the dry, broken cuticles and even helps heal my skin if I have an occasional lapse. I keep it at my bedside and I apply it every night like lip balm. I agree that the product can feel firm and waxy, but the warmth of your fingers helps a great deal. It also sounds strange, but just use your fingers to press through the top waxy layer. Once you do that, you'll find the creamier product underneath. I love the lemon scent - it fades quickly so it's not overwhelming. It reminds me of lemon Pledge (in a great nostalgic way). I love the way it absorbs right into your skin.