Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 1/7/2013 8:22:00 PM

Love this stuff so much. For a teenage girl this product is great! Works well for me and looks cute too.

I have 2 original (Peppermint and Peach Kiss) and one limited edition (Twinkle - it came in a pack of 2 and I forgot the other one), This product is fantastic. If you use it almost everyday your lips will be totally moisturized in 5 days. I use this instead of any other chapstick, and the colors are super pretty too !

on 1/6/2013 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have the color "Peach Kiss 030". I bought it because I was looking for a neutral balm. I did get that with this product. It is very moisturizing and it adds a nude/light brown color that blends pretty well on my lips and matches my skintone. I am trying to finish mine so I apply it every morning while putting on my makeup so that I can moisturize my lips before putting on lipstick. It gets the job done but it's nothing super special to me.

The packaging is kind of chintzy. It's a purple tube with pink writing on a plastic covering. I mean you get what you pay for but it's just too teeny-bopper looking and it doesn't do much for me. I'm not too into tinted balms so you also have to take that into consideration. The pigmentation is nice and the product is moisturizing---does it give "baby lips?" No, I wouldn't go that far...Overall, very average to me and I wouldn't rebuy.

on 1/6/2013 11:34:00 PM

I bought this as a cheaper alternative to the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. I only use the Baby Lips at work where I can reapply as often as needed/wanted without cringing at the price (Burt's is $7!) This isn't as moisturizing as Burt's, but it gives a nice tint to my lips. I've got the coral color and it looks very natural. My big issue is the smell. I can't put my finger on it exactly but it's something between Play-Doh and yeast. Very, very unpleasant! Thankfully the odor doesn't last very long.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

It was a lipbalm. im the worlds worst for slathering it all around my mouth I happened to use the pink punch well it colored up to my nose a bright pink but didnt last any time on my lips. Ive used worse but they give you better lipbalm at the hospital (no kidding) if i needed a balm i guess i'd pick it up again.

on 1/6/2013 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really can't understand why this product is so hyped! It smells great, but it doesn't moisturize your lips at all. It's basically feels like you rubed vegetable oil on your lips. It feels oily and greasy, no moisturizing and it doesn't penetrate. I also don't like the packaging because the plastic is really cheap and it cracks easily. Plus it looks like the lip glosses you used to get when you were a child. I got the grape one Nd it does leave a slight tint which is okay but even still it's more of a greasy looking color than an actual pigmented colour.

on 1/6/2013 7:26:00 PM

I have this balm in Cherry Me, and I love it! It smells oh so good! It's also slightly tinted, so i like to use it when I'm just stepping out somewhere. I don't really use it everyday because it is tinted, but I'm looking forward to buying the clear one! Overall I am loving this product, and the price wasn't too bad either, I got mine from Walmart for like $3, everywhere else it was like $5!

Welcome to the adult version of Lip Smackers except I feel like the packaging is still a bit juvenile. Don't get me wrong, the smell is absolutely heavenly and for the $2-$3 (depending where you go) you spend buying it, I say give it a whirl. I don't think anyone buys these with the intention of hydrating seriously cracked lips because if they did they'd go right for a tube of Neosporin. I bought the Fruit Punch flavor and it is beyond delightful. It was slightly moisturizing, nothing crazy, but more so than a lipstick. It did give a bit of a bubblegum pink color which is cute. I would love to try to the cherry one.

Overall is it worth the money? Yes. The packaging is a bit young but it's kind of fun and they smell amazing so I would buy it again.

on 1/5/2013 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This product smells absolutely amazing and there arelso many different flavours to collect! The packaging is very appealing as well. I do, however, find that they are a little bit over priced as you don't get that much lip balm and i find that i am constantly reapplying it as it doesn't last that long.

on 1/4/2013 8:13:00 PM

Really cute design! I have this in Cherry Me and Peppermint, and they smell pretty good. Its subtle. it doesn't really taste lile anything though. as they promised it did make my lips super smooth and soft! i need my lip products to last long, and this lasts about 2-5 hours which isn't that bad. Cherry Me is tinted red, it looks really natural. peppermint is just clear but has SPF 15 in it. I recommended this for my friends and they loved it too. since I live in the southern west coast, this is good for summerwhen the suns out. Will definitely buy again, in other colors too. I got the Cherry Me in Walgreens for around $4 and the Peppermint for around $3 at Target. Sort of expensive for lip balms, but I think its worth it.

Popular Lip Treatments