April 16, 2014 | 985 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Chloe7234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lip balm is a must to every girl's purse especially in summer. Even dehydrated inside, you still look re-hydrated outside with this lip balms. Although i prefer the package to be a bit more mature but hey it's called baby lips lip balm anyway. Taste sweet and smell ok too. Definitely would want more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by tayella23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I relate my lips to leaves on a tree, in the summer they're smooth and bright and in the winter they dry up. But since I 've tried Baby Lips by Maybelline, they stay fresh no matter what season!
I have tried many, many, many lip balms because of my dry lips in the winter, and I find myself adding endless coats on my lips, and they never ended up doing anything for me. But after one layer of Baby Lips, my lips instantly became smooth and moist. I haven't used any other lip balm since I've tried Baby Lips, I love it that much!
I apply a coat of Cherry Me when I wake up, and a coat of Quenced before I go to sleep, and they both work like a charm! I don't even remember the last time my lips were dry, and the tinted pink coloration that Cherry Me gives my lips is to die for!
I would recommend this to anyone who has dry lips, and no longer wants them. Wonderful product!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by tiaracymone

I like to keep my makeup natural so i abosoluty love tinted lip balms.All the colors are nice .However it feels great when first put on but after 30 minutes i feel the need to reapply.It makes the lips soft as promised but feels dry and gives me the urge to lick.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by cinnamorollovable

Great price, ok looking packaging, a little greasy/slippery but I still like it a lot. I have Peach Kiss, and the only problem is the temptation to lick the balm off my lips. This stuff reminds me of the Lip Smackers I used when I was little.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 6:59:00 AM More reviews by thebeautyguy1

I'm such a lip balm hoarder. I mean, I've tried LOTS. This one stands out as one of my favourites. It's quite heavy on the lips and smooths fast. They stay moisturised for AGES. Great for Winter!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by tranquilgalaxy

I absolutely love Baby Lips. :) I bought the blue one probably a week ago at Wal Mart for around $3 (around the same price as the EOS lip balm). Before, I was using ChapStick Moisturizer and that worked okay, but after a day of using Baby Lips, my lips looked so AMAZING! They look really soft and fuller. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by xmaac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this one in the orange tube (cherry), I love the smell of it but I find it has a weird aftertaste or something when I smudge it, but other than that I like the colour of it and it's always my default lip balm that I carry around. I think it's worth trying considering it's so cheap (:

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by skywriter24

I got the maybelline baby lips in Quenched. It is a clear lip balm with a mild scent. A few days after I got this product, it melted, even though there was no heat. After that, the product did not work very well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by GorgeousWednesday

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have the Cherry Me baby lips. I was so excited to get this when it came out but I am sad to report I am not a fan of this chap stick, I feel like I'm putting oil on my lips and it doesn't really soften them. It smells great though and I love the colour and packaging. I have heard a lot of Beauty Guru's on YouTube talking about the Punch one though and they have said that it is a different formula then the others and is creamier. I also love bright pinks so I think I may try that one. Definitely will not be repurchasing the Cherry Me though, just didn't do anything for me :( waah

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by GlitterUnicornPrincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't think it's very moisturizing at all and I have to reapply it constantly. Cute packaging though!