September 18, 2014 | 1853 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 4:27:00 AM More reviews by KayLD

This is awesome! My friends' are surprised like oh kayl your lips like so soft and shiny, what do you use? best lip balm i answered :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by SydneyXoXO1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

awsome product i love it .its mousterising cremey the packaging is awsome
i would definatley repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Weebs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in Quenched. It's meh. It does keep my lips soft, when it's on but I have to reapply and reapply and reapply. I usually use the Softlips brand and that stays on much better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am literally OBSESSED with this product! I carry it everywhere. I have pink punch and cherry me baby. Pink punch is a light bubble gum pink and cherry me baby is a light ruby red. I love tinted lip balms and these are great for the price. They are sheer enough to look natural, but not too sheer to not show up at all. I constantly am applying these because I hate my natural lip color. The packaging is adorable, they smell great, and they cost under $3 at my local Walmart. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by asrahl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I carry this stuff with me EVERYWHERE. I bought the peach thinking it'd be a nice change from regular lip balm and help me keep my lips smooth during the winter. This product went above and beyond. Not only did it smoothen my lips, it smells great and the subtle color is perfect for my fair complexion. I've gotten so many compliments! I'll by this stuff til they stop selling it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by adrianna511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Really good. I got the hot pink one (pink punch). I wish they had more colors. It really does make your lips soft like a good lip balm but you get the bonus of the color. If you're like me you don't really want to mess with a lipstick every day. Even when my lips are chapped (often) this doesn't go on cakey or settle into lines or have any problems like a lipstick would. The smell is also pleasant. I'll be buying this in more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by vmmejia

My highschool teen daughters first brought this to my attention. Anyhow, they went through this quick, and they love it, so I keep bringing them back to by more. They have a few different colors and flavors,and its very subtle. My girls go crazy over these baby lips! Great product...if it makes them happy, well.....we all know how hard it is to please a teenager ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Littlemissninja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these! They are so cute! They were 7 dollars candaian at Shoppers drug mart.

I got 2, Quenched, and Peach Kiss.

Quenched is a clear gloss, with a pleasant, lemon-ish secnt.

Peack kiss is a peach/brown shade with shimmer. The colour payoff is just right for me. Peach Kiss has a mild, fruity scent.

Both are moisturizing, but I find Quenched to be a bit more moisturizing than Peach Kiss. Both are really cute lipbalms, I will definately repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I mostly purchased this for the SPF 20. I mainly wanted some moisture and sun protection so I purchased it in Quench. It has no scent or color. It's ok, the packaging is cute but I'm not sure if I would necessarily purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by blackkityally

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have this in Quenched, and it's wonderful. I purchased this out of curiosity, because unlike the other varieties, the name doesn't give the flavor away. It's kind of hard to describe, like a mix between fruit and cotton candy or sugar. It's very sweet and pleasant and like nothing I've tried before. Like another said, it was glossier than I expected, but in the most pleasant way; noticeable but not crazy shiny. It did well moisturizing my lips, but when it wore off, they became dry again. But I must say the packaging is ah-mazing!! It's the most adorable shades of pink and blue and has a lipstick-like container, which I like a lot. I totally recommend this.