December 19, 2014 | 1153 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by beforerushhour

This stuff feels like a balm but looks like a low-key lip gloss (awesome mixture).

*Don't expect this to be a lip conditioner...because it definitely isn't! It moisturizes but if you have very chapped lips (like I get) just save this for when your lips are moderate.

But for a pretty shine, it is perfect. & the spf is a plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by emeraldlulu8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip balm Baby Lips. Baby Lips makes your lips shiny, soft and makes them look healthy. I recommend this to people whos lips are cracked. Highly Recommended! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by pinkroses17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased Pink Punch, Cherry Me, and Peach Parfait. My favorite for every-day is Peach Parfait, but the one that gives the most color pay-off is Pink Punch. These smell great and are moisturizing, but I hate that you have to re-apply them frequently. Cherry Me was disappointing-it had the worst color pay off of all of them. I will def get Peach Parfait and Pink Punch again though.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

To be honest the only thing I really liked about this product is the smell and packaging. I live in theUS so or packaging is a cap with the baby,lips logo and ingredients in a different, color than the twist up tube. I got the flavor quenched and it reminds me of fruity pebbles. This is moisturizing at first but it makes your lips dryer than when you put it on in thirty minutes. This means you have to reapply which I don't like doing. I might try the others in the line before I make my final opinion on this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by sarahmedeiros

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am reviewing the clear mint baby lips in the green packaging. I adore this product! I put it on and automatically my lips look soft, shiny (and not in that sticky way with glosses) and luxe. Keeps my lips a natural pink color and keeps them hydrated all day. Well worth the $11 dollars!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by hellothere2013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am reviewing the hot pink one

Pros:
-Nice color tint
-Moisturizing and smooths lips
-Hydrates lips
-Nice packaging
-Not too shiny (plus for me)

Cons
- None

Good for
- People looking for a nice tinted lip balm that can quickly plump up lips to it's natural potential.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

The Baby Lips lip balms have recieved quite a bit of hype over the past year... I picked mine up back in the fall of 2011, so a little over a year ago. I got Quenched, which is a clear lip balm in a blue package with purple writing on it. In an ad, it depicted the lip balm as having a slightly pink tint, which it didn't when I saw it in the store, but I picked it up anyway. I tried it out later, and, although it was a bit greasy, it was nice. Mouisturizing, even. I used it pretty much daily for a while, trying to decide how I felt about it. After a while, I realized something about it: it dries out the skin around my mouth! And it's not just me- that happened to my friend, too (she purchased the peppermint one in the green packaging). I'm not sure why that would happen. The only thing I can think of it that it sucks the mouisture away from around my mouth, but that seems weird. Also, after using it for a while, I found out why I felt so greasy all the time (I have dry skin...), this made my lips SO greasy! It's thick, and just...no.
Would I repurchase? No. I really can't say I'd recommend this. Sure, it mouisturizes your lips, but so do hundreds of other lipbalms out there. The packaging is also impractical. It has a case that you have to pull out, like a lipstick, except it's always coming off, so I can't bring it anywhere with me unless I want it smearing all over my bag. Which I don't. I think they should just put a cap on it, not a case.
Bottom line: it's...okay. But the side effects (dry face) aren't, and neither is the packaging. Would not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by ccorre60

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought the peppermint flavored baby lips yesterday after reading many reviews about the product. I was pretty hesitate but decided to do so anyway. I was hoping to pay no more than $3 but ended up spending a dollar extra, which isn't a big deal but considering I typically pay $2.97 for three lip balms, it kind of was.
Regardless of the price, after one day of using it, my lips do feel healthier and smoother. However, I feel the need to reapply the lip balm every 25-40 minutes because it simply doesn't last very long compared to the "chap stick" lip balm.
Other than my lips feeling dry in a short period of time, the product does what it says it will.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Youngwildfree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is okay, when i got it, i chose the pepermint one, because i didn't want hot pink or red lips, but my friend uses the hot pink and said it doesn't dramaticly color your lips. It made my lips feel smooth, but an hour later, not so much. I hate reapplying lip gloss, expecialy one that is slightly bigger than the average chapstick. The case cracks really easily too. But anyways for about 5 dollars at walmart, i would buy it again if they show up with more colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by MargMikh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i have no idea what all the hype is about this product, its your typical, crappy quality lip balm that has a very faint tint to it and a boring mostly awful smell, there are so many products on the market that are much better, like any lip balm from burts bees, fresh, josie, the list goes on and on, would definetly not buy again!