July 31, 2014 | 988 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by HoneyLovesRJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Didnt like it.. I got the red one . Cherry something.. nothing special wont buy again..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 More reviews by Lame901

Love it! I bought this in original and I went through my first tube in about a month. It tastes and smells like fruit loops in my opinion. This makes your lips very very soft even after the first application.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by rlsadc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am on the fence about this stuff. I purchased the peach shade, and I don't really have any complaints...but I also haven't really fallen in love with it either. I usually wear my lips with a clear or sheer gloss, usually pretty shimmery, so this was a big switch up for me. It's def a matte color, no shimmer at all...but it does have a been of a glossiness to it. I still use EOS lip balms as my regular go to lip care. The lid does pop off pretty easily, and has come undone in my bag a couple of times.

To me its pretty MEH. Nothing amazing. I will use it since I bought it, but the jury is still out about whether I will be buying it again or not.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by tammynkey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this because I thought it would wear smooth like a chapstick with a light hint of color. When I applied it was smooth to put on, but my lips were dried out within 15 min. The color pink punch was a bit more bold than I anticipated (I don't wear a lot of makeup). I got one for my mom too and she hated it. I do not recommend this product. If you're looking for a chapstick with a hint of color a better choice would be cover girl natureluxe, the best would be sephora sugar lips!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by annabee87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Cute packaging and nice and colorful...but as a lip balm, doesn't do anything! Just makes my lips feel waxy/greasy and comes off very fast. Would not advise anyone to buy it, just stick with chapstick.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Xillabub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a good lip balm, made my lips peel and flake and feel drier afterwards. Not repurchasing! You can get much better lipbalms easily, even though this is cheap. I like Badgers lip balms.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by 00Lindsay00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first pretty colour, nice texture...but made my lips peel for some reason. I even tried exfoilating them and then wearing it again, no luck. I was sad..good smell..cute package..not sp good product:(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Ivyfromthewall

It's an okay product. It doesn't leave a weird taste on your lips. However, the whole "8 hours" commercial is so not true. It works the same and more expensive than a regular lip balm. Do I like it? Yes. Will I repurchase it? No.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

works like a less creamy vaseline but in really cute packaging that encourages me to apply all day. it has helped my lips, no miracles (i still have peeling). the smell is like lemonade chapstick, wish it didn't have a smell actually. anyhow it's pretty cheap try it out!

update-been through a couple tubes and don't think it's that great. my lips are still chapped often. i'll stick to my cheap chapsticks they work just as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by raanders

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I brought this on a camping trip with me, and boy, it was a mistake. I found that this product is nooooot a chap stick. My lips were cracking and were very painful by the end of my trip even with constant use of this. Now, its not the worst product if what you're looking for is a good smell and a shine on your lips. But it doesn't moisturize your lips and doesn't taste good either.