E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 11/22/2011 5:40:00 AM

I cant rave enough how good this brush is. This brush has completely changed my makeup routine. I use this to apply my mac studio fix fluid and the brush makes me love my SFF more. You can create sheer coverage to full coverage using this brush. It is extremely soft. This is one of the product i cant live without thats how i love this brush..no need to say ..i will keep buying this again and again and again....

on 11/21/2011 8:22:00 PM

I have not been able to find a use for this brush yet. It's far too prickly to use to stipple foundation on and the flat surface makes it very odd to apply powder all over the face.
I would like to point out, however, that E.L.F.'s quality control for their brushes is not that great. I own two of their stippling brushes and one is flimsy and hardly dense at all, while the other one is the exact opposite. For $3 it's worth a shot, I guess but I won't be repurchasing even given the chance that my second one could be better.

on 11/20/2011 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this brush....it picks up product well, and is very soft, yet dense.

on 11/19/2011 1:13:00 AM

I LOVE this brush!! I find it perfect for applying my pressed mineral powder. It is the perfect density for quick and even distribution. The price makes it a no-brainer.

on 11/16/2011 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

totally rock! I use it to apply mineral powder foundation and it blends it really well . This $3 brush does not shed at all! What an amazing quality brush for this cheap. I am sure I can get more use of it but now I only have one. Will buy a couple more and stock up.

on 11/13/2011 2:23:00 AM

I got this last week. I only washed it once so far. It hasn't shed on me at all. It blends my powder wonderfully. I mostly use it for blending out the bronzer that I apply with my contour brush. I am looking forward to trying it with other things. I also love the way it looks. It is such an attractive brush for the price.

on 11/13/2011 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I want so many more of these!!! At least 5 :D

You already know this brush is good, why are you reading this? :)

I use this brush to:
- Pack on and buff powder foundation
- "Stipple" (lol) and Buff creme/liquid foundation
- Blend/thin out my milk of magnesia into a thin film

Its so very sturdy and cute too! Elf won with this on, no matter how many hundred of dollar your brush set cost, you have to add a couple of these because its awesome.

on 11/12/2011 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I Bought This Brush And I Loved It For Applying Powder And Blending Out My Blush. It's Very Densely Packed And The Taklon Bristles don't Scratch Or Hurt Your Face.

CON: Whenever I Wash This Brush, The Bristles Start To Shed A lot, to the Point where Some Bristles Are Much. Much Longer Than Others. It Doesn't Leak Black Ink, But The Bristles Falling Off Every Time I Wash Break My Heart.

I Gave It A Three Because My Brush Just Might Be Defective. The Shedding Doesn't Happen With Any Of My Other Elf Studio Line Brushes. Besides the Shedding, I Love This Brush.

on 11/12/2011 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

It's so soft! And for the price I love it! I use it mainly for contouring and powder aplication. Love this brush

on 11/11/2011 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Yes yes yes!!! This product definitely lives up to the hype. The bristles are super soft and the brush is dense. This brush is perfect for makeup application. I have used it with various powders and even to buff in some liquids. Picks up product like a dream, nice even distribution on the skin and so soft. I have had this for over 2 months, it gets spot cleaned daily and a deep cleanse weekly and I have yet to loose a bristle. Looks as good as the day I bought it. This brush is sooo cheap and so good! A must have. You will not be disappointed. And the best part of all is how incredibly cheap it was. $3!!!!! Why would you ever spend more when you clearly don't have to. I would definitely repurchase.

Popular Makeup Brushes