E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Oh my! I think I'm in love! This "powder" brush is amazing! I use this for liquid foundation and it makes the foundation I've been using for like a year now, look 10x better. Don't know why? Don't care how, lol I just know it makes my foundation look flawless and like my own skin. I've had 1 or 2 bristles fall out but that don't bother me I only paid $3 for this and don't expect it to stand the test of time. I'm going to stock up and hoard this brush, lol I NEVER want to be without it.

on 11/26/2011 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this brush! I use it with my bare minerals foundation everyday!

on 11/25/2011 6:11:00 PM

Love this brush! I like it for powder, foundation, sheer blushes, and blending face products! It's so soft and inexpensive, everyone should try it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I guess Christmas came a little early for me because my god, this is one helluva good brush--the best face brush I've tried! I don't think I need to write much to convince all of you to buy this because not only is it sooo cheap, but the quality of this brush would make me pay 10x more for this. Super soft, multi-functional, I can literally do my whole face routine with just this brush. I love it so much, I have two of these that I carry with me all the time when I travel. Highly recommend that you ditch those high end face brushes that only rob you of your money and buy this one instead! Haha.

Didn't take away a lippie even though this isn't my HG foundation brush anymore (now it's the Shiseido foundation brush) because I use this to buff away streaks left by my smaller foundation brush. I'm still loving this baby and I'm still thinking whether or not I should buy two more since I use it everyday and would love to have backups in case the other two are dirty. It still remains a must have for me, especially now that I wear more loose mineral foundation and this buffs the product flawlessly into my skin way better than any other kabuki brush I have.

on 11/22/2011 5:40:00 AM

I cant rave enough how good this brush is. This brush has completely changed my makeup routine. I use this to apply my mac studio fix fluid and the brush makes me love my SFF more. You can create sheer coverage to full coverage using this brush. It is extremely soft. This is one of the product i cant live without thats how i love this brush..no need to say ..i will keep buying this again and again and again....

on 11/21/2011 8:22:00 PM

I have not been able to find a use for this brush yet. It's far too prickly to use to stipple foundation on and the flat surface makes it very odd to apply powder all over the face.
I would like to point out, however, that E.L.F.'s quality control for their brushes is not that great. I own two of their stippling brushes and one is flimsy and hardly dense at all, while the other one is the exact opposite. For $3 it's worth a shot, I guess but I won't be repurchasing even given the chance that my second one could be better.

on 11/20/2011 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this brush....it picks up product well, and is very soft, yet dense.

on 11/19/2011 1:13:00 AM

I LOVE this brush!! I find it perfect for applying my pressed mineral powder. It is the perfect density for quick and even distribution. The price makes it a no-brainer.

on 11/16/2011 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

totally rock! I use it to apply mineral powder foundation and it blends it really well . This $3 brush does not shed at all! What an amazing quality brush for this cheap. I am sure I can get more use of it but now I only have one. Will buy a couple more and stock up.

on 11/13/2011 2:23:00 AM

I got this last week. I only washed it once so far. It hasn't shed on me at all. It blends my powder wonderfully. I mostly use it for blending out the bronzer that I apply with my contour brush. I am looking forward to trying it with other things. I also love the way it looks. It is such an attractive brush for the price.