October 26, 2014 | 848 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by StineWasHere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this brush! I use it with“my true match foundation from L'Oreal, and this is really great. It is so soft, and does not shed at all. Really easy to apply liquid foundation with. I can absolutely reccomend it!One lippy off though, because of the handle coming off. Fixed it with a glue gun, but still. Would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You can't go wrong with this brush. It is dirt cheap but great quality! I bought this quite randomly, and have been so happy with it.

The brush is dense and so soft. It does not shed at all (I have been using mine for over 6 months now, at least). I also wash my brushes very often and the only thing you have to keep in mind is that this brush takes a while longer to dry but I don't really see that as a problem.

Great investment for anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by latindrprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This a powder brush but I use it for my foundation it's the best. I was first using the Sonia Kashuk flat top brush. This E.L.F makes a world of difference it makes appolication so much easier and faster. It works well with my cream and liquid foundation especially for tinted moistuizers. And it's only 3 bucks you can't beat that. One of the best buys from E.L.F.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by karmiekins

I have 3 of these powder brushes because it is just simply amazing.

It is worth a lot more than $3.

This is truly a gem in anyone's make up collection.

It's so soft, so dense and it's just simply amazing. It works with like any product I swear to god.

I have one for my bb cream, one for my cheek colours (I painted the end of it pink), and one for my finishing powder :)

GET YOURSELF THIS BRUSH!!! I'm ordering from ELF again next week and I'm going to pick 2 more up just in case.

I don't ever want to be without this brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have MUA to thank for this one. I just started using liquid foundation and wasn't achieving the results I wanted applying with a sponge. I knew I needed to start stippling it on with a brush but I didn't know what brush to use, especially because as a college student, I have a limited budget. I did lots of research on MUA, and decided that the ELF Studio Powder Brush was my best bet. Ran off to Target to get it and BAM! PERFECTION! Seriously, this has made a world of difference for me- applying my foundation is much easier and less time-consuming, and it looks much better than sponge application. It applies smoothly and evenly. I wouldn't say it gives an airbrushed finish but that's likely because I have pretty bad skin and I'm just using drugstore foundation, nothing high-end. However it gives a much more flawless finish than using a sponge. I'm very impressed and glad MUA led me to this wonderful tool. Best part was that I only paid $3! Will repurchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best powder brush I ever bought, hands down. It makes applying any kind of powder (pressed powder after makeup for instance) fun and the result looks very professional!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

Love, love, love this brush I own 2 I use one for liquid foundation and the other for powder, it applies both beautifully. This is definitely one of the best brushes especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Charlin

This brush is fantastic! I have tried several brushes from ELF but they have all been a bit, well, 'meh' and not worth having, but this one is lovely. The bristles are very densely packed, super soft and luxurious. I can't wait to use this brush with the complexion perfection powder to set my makeup. I have only used this with translucent powder, not blusher or bronzer so I can't comment on how good it is for them. It seems well made so it should last for years, if it ever breaks I will repurchase straight away. For the price (£3.50 in UK) you can't go wrong! Better than my NARS kabuki.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

Love it! I bought two, one for my vanity and one for traveling to use with mineral foundation. It's really a pleasure to use, so very soft and dense. So yeah, for quality and price - you need it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I just got this brush. I was looking for something to apply my mineral powder foundation. This is the perfect size. It feels really soft. It applies the makeup really well. It's super cheap. I like it a lot.

Edit: After about a month and 4 washings, my brush is falling apart. I guess you get what you pay for. I wash all of my brushes every week. I have a Sephora brand bronzing brush that is 10 years old, it is still in great condition. So, it's not like I'm rough on my brushes.