February 1, 2015 | 2119 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by silverplum13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not the biggest fan of ELF products, but this one lives up to the hype. With the $3 price tag, this is a no-brainer. I use this for applying Colorstay foundation and buffing in my Mac msf natural. It gives a nice airbrushed finish and is very soft. It feels like it should cost way more than $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 10:26:00 AM More reviews by kimchas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

hands down. for 3 dollar it is a unbeatable brush, I use it for powder foundation, sometimes blush for my cheek bone because it is a perfect circle side for it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love this, I've been disappointed with a lot of elf brushes but this is worth the hype. Its soft and comfortable on the face and it blends foundation well. Great for applying liquid foundation and powder, its too big for blush or bronzer IMO .

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by GoddessIv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Needed to find a brush that applies Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation and that's when I stumbled through these reviews. The same day I went to Target to see the brush and I purchased one. I am so impressed with it that I felt I had to write a review. Since I bought Elf Powder Brush I do not use my Mac brushes but use only this one to apply powder foundation, blotting powder and powder blush! It just does such a good job dealing with all 3 of these products that I can't be bothered with my other face brushes anymore...so I went back to Target and bought another 2.

If you own Mac blushes, you will be pleasantly surprised how perfectly this brush fits into their pan. Since the brush has a round shape and a flat top, it takes up the size of the pan perfectly, leaving only a small space around the head of the brush to allow you to circle it around to pick up the blush. I especially like this aspect, but it also does a superb job of applying the product (somehow the blush falls on the exact spot where it suppose to). Then I blend with the same brush.

As far as foundation goes, it also does a perfect job. Picks up enough product (not too much, not too little) and blends the product well into the skin. No streakiness, cakeyness, or shiny surfaces peaking out from under the foundation.

Now I really regret buying all the expensive Mac brushes, only wish I new about this one sooner! Can't believe it's just $3...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

I only own one and I want more!!! For $3 this brush is a steal!!! Bristles are packed and dense so it holds product well. I use mine for applieing my tinted moisturizer. Great brush!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BRUSH. i have 2, one for bronzer and one for foundation, it is so cheap, and it is great quality for its price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by mrsmcg

I *LOVE* this one! This, and the studio C e/s brush are my absolute favorites out of the ten or so E.L.F. brushes that I own.

It's nice and densely packed, performs well, hasn't shed but one hair, (maybe??), and looks gorgeous with its classy black handle.
I use this to apply my msfn, and sometimes to buff in a loose setting powder over my liquid.

Love it, love it, love it. I may buy a couple backups, because it's great, and so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by danyellec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE this brush!! Was going to get a Sigma but then saw this... I use it for my Studio Fix Fluid and it buffs it in so nice. I'm buying another asap!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by sdrawlin2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am so in love with this brush. I use it for my liquid foundation and it works wonderfully. Does what it says, $3, and has minimal shedding.Whats not to love!!! I have to thank MUA for the reviews on it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by renaissancegirl

I made the switch a while back from liquid to powder foundation and I was on the search for just the right brush. I needed something that was denser than traditional powder brushes but not quite as tightly packed as a kabuki. This brush was exactly what I was looking for! When I saw how black it was, I was fearful it would bleed like crazy but it didn't bleed at all. It's quite soft and picks up the right amount of product for the coverage I want. I'm still surprised it was only $3.