December 20, 2014 | 1704 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by juliehj81

Great bronzer! Brown color, not orange and is also matte so no shimmers which is great. It is a bit pricey though, and sometimes I get pimples on my temples from it which is very abnormal because no products have ever given me pimples before.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by barbiedlux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite bronzer of all time! Why you ask? It's matte, green based, and finely milled. If you have larger pores, oiler skin, or any kind of acne break out you may consider using this bronzer because its formulation wont highlight your flaws. I'll go in with a shimmery highlight if I feel I need more of a glow and my skin is on good behavior. LOL! I would also give this bronzer a shot if you are lighter in complexion. It has more of a green base (trust me) to it so it will leave a healthy more realistic "tanned look" and not that fake orangey tint that a lot of other bronzer leave behind. Also, being that its finely milled, it sits beautifully all over the skin to give a bronzed goddess look, or can also be use as an low light for contouring. ....or if your me you'll use if for both! p.s. my only complaint is the packaging. all though cute, its not super ideal for traveling and its hard to use up the entire product once you hit the pan. boo hoo.

I'd like to edit this entry as of 3/17/12

Benefit tests on animals, I do not care to support this line anymore. Thank you.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Gill222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great on my pale skin. I apply with a fan tailed brush and it looks perfect. It's brown colour is just lovely and no orangey appearance. I like the packaging cause its super cute and the height of the box stops the product spilling out. Also it's matte which is great cause I don't want shimmer all over my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Popsi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really nice, BROWN, not orange color. Gives fairly sheet, but noticable color.

Despite the adorable packaging...the tiny box makes it unecessarily difficult to actually get the product on a brush.

And the hula-skirt brush? Again, super-cute, but give me a break!

NOT FUNCTIONAL.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by alleegirl1

i gives a nice healthy glow

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 7:54:00 AM More reviews by mishkee

My HG bronzer! But I give it 4 Lippies cuz it's kinda expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this bronzer! I have been searching for the perfect bronzer for a long time and when I saw the legally bronze kit at Sephora for $35 with 4 full size items; Hoola bronzer, Bad gal mascara, Gilded pencil, and High Beam it was the perfect time to try this! I find that Mac bronzers seem to have more orange to them which I don't like, but not Hoola! It gives me a healthy sun kissed glow. Great for contouring and all over the face. It has no shimmer which doesn't bother me at all. The packaging is cute IMO, it's different from your average compact with no mirror! It's well pigmented and lasts on me all day without looking muddy, I think it can be versatile on many different skin tones. Just keep in mind less is more! I will be re-purchase this if Sephora comes out with another great value kit, otherwise I don't know if I could spend $30 just on a bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product comes with a brush. Usually I don't like to use brushes that came with a product but I like the result. This is the most natural-looking bronzer I've ever used, I love that it is matte so when I apply at the hallows of my cheekbones, it actually brings out my cheekbones in a believable way. I've finally stopped searching for the best bronzer for me, especially with the reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Xee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this to create shadow on lower cheeks, combine with highlighters on nose, forehead and under eyes, it has great slimming effect. Perfect for contouring because it is not shimmery as other bronzing powder. However, It definitely will NOT give you a sun-tanned glow. One box last forever, have been using my for 2 yrs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not the best bronzer out there. Not the worst either. I pretty much use this everyday. Well, it's my only bronzer so I kind of have no choice. Not muddy or dirty like some bronzers tend to be. Good for a little color where I need it. Doesn't turn orange on me. I'd like to try something else before I commit to buying this again. I do love the packaging. Benefit usually has the cutest packaging though.