April 19, 2014 | 1052 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Painterly

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Paint pots in general are wonderful!!! I find I reach for Painterly (a pale pinky beige), Soft Ochre (a pale yellow beige) and Layin' Low (a medium caramel) the most, depending on my coloring throughout the year. All the same matte formula's and great base's to any shadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by GLouise21

I love this product! I use it as an eyeshadow primer and it matches with every look! It doesn't crease for me either, which is good. I highly recommend getting this MAC Paint Pot.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Calicupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this color you can wear it with anything.. It keeps my powder shadow in place.. I love the MAC Paint Pots and own quiet a few but if you are looking to purchase one that you could wear all the time this would be it..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by PeachFuzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this stuff! My eyeshadow always creases but this makes it last all day and helps intensify the shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by moegiebear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've always been a fan of MAC paint pots so after owning several i decided to finallybuy painterly because it is the most versatile. Boy, am I glad I did! I use it under everything, using this as a replacement for my udpp. It keeps my eyeshadow from creasing and also intensifies it. I love this because it lasts a very long time, its easy to get to the product, and does not dry up fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by BunnyTimesThree

A amazing base for any powder eyeshadow. This is a matte neutral pink-beige. You can seriously wear it with any powder, it holds eyeshadow, allows it to wearlonger and better, and just is amazing. My favorite primer for the eyes. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by jessgia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I bought a pot almost a year ago and it's still going strong. I mainly use it to even out my eyelid color, although I have used it as a base for eye shadow and it kept it in place. When I use it on the inner eye and the outer corners it completely covers any redness and makes me look more awake. (It is just a touch lighter than my skintone.) Will buy again although I won't have to for a while since this stuff requires such a small amount for my application.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by flowermistdew

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This causes horrible creasing of eyeshadows. No matter how I apply this whether I use the 217 brush, apply small amounts with the finger, or with a synthetic brush my eyeshadow creases. I love fresco rose (paint pot) which does not crease. If anyone has suggestions on how to use this please share!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by looovemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loooove this product thanks to Lisa's review on you tube now I know how to use it properly LOL I use it with 217 brush!

Edit: I tried to wash this out of my lids it's not coming off!

Edit: I used eye makeup remover phewww it's off now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by ashleypooh1014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. Its my go to everyday primer. i tried udpp and tfsi, but macs paint pots beat them. a little goes a long way, and painterly is my favorite because theres no shimmer and it evens out my lid tone perfectly, makes my shadow last all day, and i have really oily skin so I love it. I think these are around 20 bucks, but it will last you forever! Definetly give these a shot if you havent!