Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 4/25/2008 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i like the pomegranate oil one because of its fruity scent and the light sheen and tint it gives. this lip balm is long lasting without feeling waxy like the others. the price is on the higher side ($4.99) in canada but got it on sale for $3.50. bought both this one and the honey lip balm.

on 4/18/2008 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This has a sweet, fruity taste and smell. It moisturizes my lips, but probably not as well as Chapstick. I'm trying to eliminate petrolatum products from my skin, so I'll probably stay with it rather than going back to Chapstick.

on 4/14/2008 7:30:00 PM

This is one of the better lip balms out there. It moisturizes well in a non-waxy, slick way, has a subtle fruity smell that is nonoffensive, and a bright berry tint that becomes a sheer light pink on the lips. Great when your lips are chapped and your lipstick has worn off! One of my favorite lip balms, and I have a lot. I like the red cap, too--makes it easy to find.

on 4/13/2008 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

yuck. this lip balm smells like oregano. it isn't even very moisturizing and it provides no pigment or color (i thought it might because the product itself is quite dark in hue but the color doesn't transfer to my lips) i definitely wouldn't repurchase, there are other- better products out there that are less expensive and do the same if not more

on 4/13/2008 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is way better than the Original and Honey versions that it's not even funny. Hydrating, smooth, great smelling, and it even gives lips some sheer color and shine, almost MLBB and totally natural. And no annoying tingling sensation either. Like all Burt's Bees lip balms though, it can be waxy (self-explanitory: beesWAX), so I leave it in my pocket to warm it up, it goes on smoother then.

on 4/13/2008 4:59:00 PM

This lip balm is much better and goes on smoother than the original honey lip balm, which I can't stand. It goes on easily and adds just hint of shine and natural looking pink color. However, it does smell very strong as others have noted and does not offer spf protection. I paid $5.49 plus tax for a two pack of these at Target. I might buy again.

on 4/10/2008 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

My favorite lip balm ever, love the sweet scent, hint of color and smooth application, I am on my 2nd tube and got my friends hooked as well! Burt's

Bee rocks!

on 4/6/2008 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is great stuff. It's nice to have a non-minty version of the lip balm for when i want a different flavour. This version is slightly less waxy than the original version, but still has a nice staying power and isn't too shiny (not that i would mind that). The scent reminds me of fruit snacks but it's subtle. There is maybe a hint of colour, but it isn't really visible (i wish there was slightly more tint). This is wayyyyyyyy better than the honey version, which i didn't like at all. It's definitely a good addition to the burt's bees family.

on 3/30/2008 1:50:00 AM

I have perpetually chapped lips--not so bad you'd automatically notice, but bad enough that I'm on a mission to find the best lip balm. This has beat all the other drugstore options I've tried, by far. The smell and taste are not offensive. I actually like the smell, and it is really better that I don't have something tasty on my lips or I'd lick it off. Great ingredients, excepting maybe the lanolin. Occasionally it slightly tingles, but my lips are sensitive. I really like the fairly light application, but it means applying often. You'll probably want mulitple tubes to put everywhere. I'm still on a mission, but this'll do in the meantime.

on 3/29/2008 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this lip balm but I don't love it. It gives your lips a subtle tint and shine, it's not too waxy and there's no irritating minty tingle - but its moisturizing qualities seem to wear off relatively quickly. I have to keep reapplying this. I said I would repurchase but only in a pinch - when it can't get my #1, Dr. Hauschka, or my #2, Weleda.
EDIT: No, I will not repurchase. There are so many other lip balms - why sturggle with one that doesn't really do the job?

Top Rated Lip Treatments