Nivea Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit, TM), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 10/10/2009 1:48:00 PM

I just discovered the Nivea Creme and I absolutely love it. I love the consistency and texture of the moisturizer, I love the packaging and most importantly, I love how my skin looks. It is like La Mer but at a tiny fraction of the cost. It is just wonderful!

on 10/10/2009 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was excited to try this product based on the reviews on here and the cheap price, but it just didn't work for me. It is very thick and quite greasy, and has a very strong perfume smell which I didn't like. I don't like having to dig my fingers in to the tub either, especially because it is very thick. It would be better with a pump.
But, it was moisturising and my skin did feel very soft after using it.
I won't buy it again purely based on the thickness of it and the smell, but if you don't mind that then you should try it as it is a good moisturiser.

on 9/21/2009 8:59:00 PM

OH HOW I LOVE niveA creme. I use it on my face as a moisturizer, to get rid of flakes, on my hands, on my LIPS, on dry patches on my body, on my boyfriend after he gets sunburnt, as an eye cream, on my cuticles, hmmm....with liquid foundation to lighten it and thats about all i can think of right now. I am prone to clogged pores, breakouts, sensitive now because of tazorac and i use this on my face at night (no spf). I have a bunch of tins, not the tub. It goes on, looks greasy, absorbs, and left with smooth/not greasy/soft/moisturized skin
smells fresh

on 9/21/2009 8:58:00 PM

on 9/18/2009 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Wow! What can I say? This is a classic beauty product. The fact that its been around so long is no surprise. Super moisturizing. Smells great. I put this on every night before I go to sleep. I find it's great for irritated skin too, like a rash or mosquito bites. It has a nice cooling sensation. Great for dry elbows and knees too. This and Queen Helene Mint Julipe Mask are my top beauty secrets.

on 9/18/2009 2:00:00 PM

I wonder why it took me so long to review this product! I guess because I always have it around. Nivea creme is the best for moisturizing my hands, feet, body, around the eyes, etc. I have little tins all over the house, in my car, in my bag, so I can use some whenever I get the chance. I think my face would explode if I rubbed this on it regularly though, LOL. I only do that in dire emergencies like if certain areas of my face are flaky&dry.

I dunno how people can hate the smell...I adore it. I don't think I would use Nivea as much if it didn't have that lovely smell.

on 9/16/2009 12:11:00 AM

ohhhh how I LOVE this stuff...Unfortunately, I can't spread this on my oily, acne prone face because of its ingredients, but i do use this as a super cheap eye cream!! I bought the tiny cute tin for 99 cents at cvs one random day...i have used it in my eye area every night ever since, and can definitely say that the skin there is softer, smoother, and much more hydrated...this is even my favorite part of my nightime regimen!! i actually love sliding my finger across the cream in the tin and then spreading it around my eye area..the creme feels so nice and whipped, and the whole process is just aesthetically pleasing to me in terms of texture...ive also tried this on my hands several times and it makes them super soft!! i will definitely be investing in a big jar of this if and when my tin runs out...HG!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a pretty good staple product. useful for lots of things but its not my favourite. i don;t like the smell but some people cant even smell anything.
I don't use it everyday but i wouldn't want to be without it when i need it.
I'd buy it again but i stopped buying huge sizes, i just don't use them.

on 9/15/2009 1:37:00 AM

I used to LOVE this cream. Thick and rich and moisturizing...perfect. My grandmother was using this 20 years ago.It was made in Germany. Now....all i can find is the one made in Mexico which looks and smells the same but it never sinks in and is not as moisturizing as the original. I used to love it for my feet...apply a lot before bed, use cotton socks and in the morning were baby soft but now... i don't see any difference anymore. It DID help when i had a sunburn on my shoulders because it just "stayed" there.

on 9/6/2009 9:15:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

i can't live without this stuff!
i use it as a hand cream, after every shower.
it can be used on any area of dry skin , i even use it on my lips :]
its really thick but rubs in really smooth
absolutely love it ♥