September 1, 2014 | 1950 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Dranaan

Add me to the list of believers for the real Nivea creme from Germany -- it has solved so many of my skin problems, I can barely believe it. Breakouts lessened, almost disappeared. Dry spots gone. Tightness gone. I absolutely love it, though I wish it was available in a tube or pump bottle rather than the blue tub. Still, I'll be sending away for this gem every time I get close to running empty. It is a permanent addition to my beauty regime.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by valerian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this product for just one reason.I have tried it as a facial moisturiser (especially since people have compared it to LaMer) and on dry heels and cuticles but find it far too thick and heavy.
My special little use is to apply it very very sparingly around the outer C area where some ladies apply highlighter -from the outer edge of the eyebrow round to the top of cheekbones- after applying make up and I find it leaves me looking fresh and glowing.
Please note that it wouldn't be suitable for oily skinned ladies but for 40 plus girls who find that highlighters which look beautiful on younger ones but can emphasise lines and crepey bits on us especially in daylight can achieve a dewy glowy look which makes us look younger!!
The secret is sparing use and ALWAYS pat on carefully.If you rub it will just remove your make up.
I also used it over a highlighter (NYX mosaic) patting a tiny amount on my 18 year old daughter and it really brought out the highlighter effect.
Most ladies have a tub in the house so give it a try and see if it works for you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is for the German version. My sis is a flight attendant and flies to Leipzig fairly often and picked us up a ton of these for dirt cheap. I have used this on my face as well as my body. It is very thick and hard to blend at first, but it warms up and goes on smooth. It literally makes my face glow. I only use it on my face at night over my treatments as it is way to heavy for me for daytime. This is also awesome for post-peel flakiness. It moisturizes without interfering with the peeling process. On my body I use it as a nighttime cream as well, for my feet and hands and all over. It makes my skin feel & look amazing and soft. I have had zero breakouts from using such a heavy cream on my face, only great results. The tin is kind of annoying but that doesn't sway me. The scent is pleasant and comforting in a way, like a warm fuzzy blanket. I just love this and everytime she goes there I told her to buy me a bunch of them so I can always have some on hand!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2009 2:42:00 AM More reviews by addercat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Been using this at night for a week now, and so far so good. I had a dry patch on my forehead that's gone, and no breakouts. It doesn't sink in as well as some night creams, but for the price it's definitely worth it. I like it on my hands at night as well -- always have dry knuckles, not so much anymore. I also like the smell. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 1:33:00 PM More reviews by lucy1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this cream! it moisturizes my skin better than any moisturizer ive tried. i use it before going to bed and before applying my makeup.

the price for this cream ranges from $4.99 to $8.99, the best price is at CVS pharmacy.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by luv2buymakeup

Ok, so I wanted to use this stuff for a while before I reviewed. IT'S AWESOME. I use it on my face under my concealer. It makes a great base and my concealer melts beautifully and evenly into it. My undereye area is normally terrible to work with. I use very little creme. I put it on the top of my hand then rub with my finger to thin and warm it first. Then I apply a thin layer. I put it all around my eyes then concealer, powder, Too Faced Shadow Insurance and shadow. I do this at 7am and by 11pm my makeup hasn't budged, no creases and no flakes under my eyes anymore!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by stephaniex3

I've heard several good reviews on this product, so as I was in my local drugstore and saw it for $0.99 I ran over and picked up 2! I realized it was alittle thick but made my face smooth as ever. For the price, I couldn't beat it. It's the perfect little moisterizer :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by AnxietyIssues

Kind of sticky going on. I like the moisture it gives for the first 10 minutes, then I'm back to applying. I'll stick to my Gold Bond Ultimate Softening lotion. Thank you.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by greenclover

Love this stuff - love the smell primarily! - the soft rosey smell - love how it moisturizes my skin (especially on hands) - HOWEVER - A WORD OF CAUTION - I tried this on my face because I loved it on the rest of my body - and I broke out horribly! I had pimples, whiteheads and milia (around eyes) literally 4 , 5 ? days after starting (on face) use. So - my advice is just to use this everywhere but the face. I don't feel like it is designed for the face or to not clog pores. But the scent is divine - nice for any other moisturizing use.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by shandelsam

I got this free with a magazine and used it for a couple of days. I really liked how moisturising it is but it broke me out! After 2 days of using it, I started getting painful cystic acne on my cheeks and I haven't had them in a long time. Nothing else new was used so this is probably the thing that caused my breakout. It's a good hand moisturiser though so I'm going to use it for that next time.