Noxzema Original Skin Cream

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Stearic Acid , Linseed Oil , Soybean Oil , Fragrance , Ammonium Hydroxide , Camphor , Menthol , Eucalyptus Oil , Propylene Glycol , Gelatin , Calcium Hydroxide (end)///// (ORIGINAL DEEP CLEANSING CREAM INGREDIENTS: 4/9/15): Water, Stearic Acid, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil (Linseed), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Camphor, Phenol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Calcium Hydroxide, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance.

on 6/6/2003 12:47:00 AM

I've gone through the full spectrum of products, but Noxzema plus moisturizers is the best for my skin. It cleans comfortably and seems to tighten and firm up my skin tone. It seems to work best when I massage onto skin extremely gently as opposed to more harshly rubbing.

on 5/28/2003 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I started using Noxema when I was 12, and used it for several years with great results. After awhile, I got bored and started using other face cleansers in my attempt to be a "grown-up" girl. Well, I'm 19 now and just got back from college. The day after I got back home, I had this urge to go out and buy some more of my own standby, and I was thrilled that I did. A lot of people hate the smell, but I love it; it's very fresh and earthy. But the thing I love the most about it, aside from the way it makes my skin look, is digging out the cream from the pot and putting it on my face. It feels like fingerpainting! I know that for a lot of people, myself included, Noxema was their first real cleanser, and it might not be a bad idea to go back to it and give it a try, especially in the summer. It's nice and cooling, and helps on sunburn, as my grandmother has always told me and I can personally attest to. ;)

on 5/23/2003 9:33:00 AM

Still after all this time I still love Noxema the best. Great as a facial mask too - dissolves into my skin in a matter of 10 minutes and makes my skin so soft. And this does not clog my pores. I have a least 2 jars on hand at all times!

on 5/15/2003 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I've been washing my face with this for 12 years. I prefer it in the pot as opposed to the pump. I "paint" it on with an old makeup brush because I don't like to stick my fingers in it. That makes it fun and it works great for me. Great smell, cooling feeling. It's a classic.

on 5/8/2003 4:08:00 AM

I have a hard time understanding why anyone thinks this is oily.It has always left my skin clean with no oily or greasy residue.
I've been using it since I was 11 yrs old.And it never breaks me out.
It has a euclyptus smell,which I find rather refreshing.It will cool your skin down if you are feeling tired and hot.It also works magic on sunburns.
If you are having problems with it being oily make sure you are not using the version that contains moisturizers,it can and does leave an oil slick behind.
But the original Noxzema is the best skin cleanser on the market.Stops and prevents breakouts.

on 3/29/2003 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the first cleanser I have ever used that had not dry out my face, which is weird because I have a really oily tzone. Other cleanser dried out my nose. I dont know why though, because my nose is oily. This isnt soapy, which I love. It makes washing it off easier,quicker, and doesnt leave any residue. I didnt give this 5 lippies because even though i love it, I'm not sure it does anything for zits. It sure makes my skin feel refreshed and squeaky clean though!

on 3/27/2003 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. This is one of the ones where you get all aggravated at it, stop using it, then find yourself going back to it when you get the urge. LOL

I have very oily skin, and this seems to take care of that, but sometimes it just won't rinse clean, which should be evidenced by the buildup it leaves on my sink. Still, I love the scent, the consistency and the feel of it on my skin.

on 3/20/2003 3:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Good God! I cant beleive that they still make this stuff. its just too harsh for facial skin. Totally useless.

on 3/20/2003 12:24:00 AM

This gets a bad rap but I actually like it! It makes my skin feel clean and fresh and it doesn't break me out. I really like it.

on 3/9/2003 12:48:00 AM

The smell is strong, so not good for those sensitive to scents. I like the cooling feeling I get when washing my face and it doesn't leave my face feeling too dry. I have to moisturize after washing simply because I have very dry skin. When wearing makeup and need to double wash, in order to remove all my makeup and ensure I'm deep cleaning my face. I don't mind the extra wash though.