November 27, 2014 | 1424 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Original Skin Cream

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2003 10:52:00 PM More reviews by scribblescrabble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This irritated my skin after I used it for a while.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 2:43:00 AM More reviews by ColorOfMyWorld

This broke me out, and badly. I don't mind the scent, it's ok. I would -never-, -ever-, buy this again though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 12:05:00 AM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was my first face wash and I still buy a jar from time to time. I don't know why, but there's something comforting about this, even though it doesn't rinse clean unless you splash your face with water, like, a billion times. I like the invigorating smell and the minty fresh tingly (well menthol fresh). I'd follow this with a toner or astringent though, otherwise it might clog pores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2003 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Call me crazy but I'm one of those people who LOVES this product. I was hooked after asking a woman in her 60's how she took care of her perfect looking skin and she replied that all she had ever used was Noxema. This cleans my normally sensitive skin without overdrying and I never break out. It takes off ALL of my makeup without a makeup remover. It's quick and easy and it keeps my skin clear and beautiful. It's been around so long for a reason!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2003 4:10:00 AM More reviews by sirinya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product doesn't work for me. It doesn't make my skin feel any cleaner. It doesn't lather, and it takes lots of water to clean it off because it has this greasy, filmy after-feel that you try to wash away.

I stay away from all Noxema products since trying this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2003 7:03:00 PM More reviews by furchic20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

EEEKKK! It's like a trap! You put it on and sure, then it soothes your face, but after awhile it burns! I would not buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

Like most everyone, I used this as a teenager, and from time to time afterwards. It is simply to irritating to my sensitive skin now.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2002 8:24:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this occassionally in high school, mainly because I didn't know any better. It seemed to make my skin look clearer after I washed it off, but that was just the greasy film it left behind, helping to "hide" the few blemishes I had. Ick! After a few days, my skin would be off-balance and breakout. If I got a little warm during the day, like after gym class, I would be able to smell the menthol...like it's being re-activated from when I washed my face with it in the morning. Strange, but true...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2002 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Cutie6680

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product. I bought it in Menthol.. it was the only one they had and the menthol really made my skin tingle! it never broke me out and felt great on my skin. And i bought this again when i was at my beach house ( again in Menthol) but in this little travel size... so cute!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2002 2:45:00 PM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I can't believe so many people dislike this product! Call me old fashioned, but I LOVE it! I love the smell, the tingle, the clean feeling afterwards... I don't think I will ever be able to use another cleanser.