December 18, 2014 | 1037 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Original Skin Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2003 12:24:00 AM More reviews by NYgirl

This gets a bad rap but I actually like it! It makes my skin feel clean and fresh and it doesn't break me out. I really like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2003 12:48:00 AM More reviews by xyan

The smell is strong, so not good for those sensitive to scents. I like the cooling feeling I get when washing my face and it doesn't leave my face feeling too dry. I have to moisturize after washing simply because I have very dry skin. When wearing makeup and need to double wash, in order to remove all my makeup and ensure I'm deep cleaning my face. I don't mind the extra wash though.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2003 12:41:00 AM More reviews by bluenermal

i tried to use this in middle school bc one of my friend's with gorgeous skin swore by it. i have never had worse acne in my life. i felt like i was rubbing grease all over my face. my face actually felt oilier after i used it. im addicted to the smell, but unfortunatly this is one product for the girls with good skin genes and very dry skin!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2003 10:52:00 PM More reviews by scribblescrabble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This irritated my skin after I used it for a while.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 2:43:00 AM More reviews by ColorOfMyWorld

This broke me out, and badly. I don't mind the scent, it's ok. I would -never-, -ever-, buy this again though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 12:05:00 AM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was my first face wash and I still buy a jar from time to time. I don't know why, but there's something comforting about this, even though it doesn't rinse clean unless you splash your face with water, like, a billion times. I like the invigorating smell and the minty fresh tingly (well menthol fresh). I'd follow this with a toner or astringent though, otherwise it might clog pores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2003 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Call me crazy but I'm one of those people who LOVES this product. I was hooked after asking a woman in her 60's how she took care of her perfect looking skin and she replied that all she had ever used was Noxema. This cleans my normally sensitive skin without overdrying and I never break out. It takes off ALL of my makeup without a makeup remover. It's quick and easy and it keeps my skin clear and beautiful. It's been around so long for a reason!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2003 4:10:00 AM More reviews by sirinya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product doesn't work for me. It doesn't make my skin feel any cleaner. It doesn't lather, and it takes lots of water to clean it off because it has this greasy, filmy after-feel that you try to wash away.

I stay away from all Noxema products since trying this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2003 7:03:00 PM More reviews by furchic20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

EEEKKK! It's like a trap! You put it on and sure, then it soothes your face, but after awhile it burns! I would not buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

Like most everyone, I used this as a teenager, and from time to time afterwards. It is simply to irritating to my sensitive skin now.