July 30, 2014 | 1547 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Original Skin Cream

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

Like most everyone, I used this as a teenager, and from time to time afterwards. It is simply to irritating to my sensitive skin now.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2002 8:24:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this occassionally in high school, mainly because I didn't know any better. It seemed to make my skin look clearer after I washed it off, but that was just the greasy film it left behind, helping to "hide" the few blemishes I had. Ick! After a few days, my skin would be off-balance and breakout. If I got a little warm during the day, like after gym class, I would be able to smell the menthol...like it's being re-activated from when I washed my face with it in the morning. Strange, but true...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2002 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Cutie6680

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product. I bought it in Menthol.. it was the only one they had and the menthol really made my skin tingle! it never broke me out and felt great on my skin. And i bought this again when i was at my beach house ( again in Menthol) but in this little travel size... so cute!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2002 2:45:00 PM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I can't believe so many people dislike this product! Call me old fashioned, but I LOVE it! I love the smell, the tingle, the clean feeling afterwards... I don't think I will ever be able to use another cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2002 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the scent cause it wakes me up in the morning. It doesn't dry out my skin at all but it is a hefty price when you think of how much product you have to use.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2002 12:50:00 AM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This stuff is wretched. It smells rank, and it contains menthol, and camphor, and other nasty irritating ingredients. Might as well wash our faces in Gasoline...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 9:56:00 PM More reviews by arvlyn

This is nice for a walk down memory lane. My husband likes to use it for its original purpose, to treat ecxema, so I still like to use this once in a while after a long day in the hot humid summer. I could never use this often as it is drying.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2002 8:10:00 AM More reviews by toraneko

nasty smell that lingered. dislike jars. left film on face.

did tingle nicely though.. great on hot days.. pity abt the film and smell

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2002 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Pakegal

I like the way this leaves my skin looking. It makes my skin glow and look matte and even. The film doesn't bother me. I have sensitive skin and when I use this face wash it burns a little. It is a little harsh. I like the smell.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2002 10:37:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use to use this all the time only because I didn't know any better. Although I liked the minty smell when washing, I DID NOT like it lingering on my skin for hours afterwards. It left a funky film on my skin too. Pore clogging and rotten stuff.