Maybelline One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil. Simethicone, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Saccharum, Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract [+/- May Contains: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Oxides, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/ Ferric Ferrocyanide] F.I.L. D43811/1

on 3/31/2011 8:18:00 PM

Amazing mascara. Easily the greatest I've ever used.
I was always crazy about my Diorshow, but it would clump like crazy, and I would have to get the lash comb out with every application. My eyelash comb is now being neglected. I never ever need it, this mascara does the job for me. Separates, lengthens, adds volume. And very black. Anything I could want in a mascara! And for 4 bucks, 50 cents? I'll take 3. My only complaint is the cap doesn't always stay on track. Like, when I screw it back on, it'll get lopsided, which could dry out the product if left like that for too long. But everything else is wonderful!

I actually really like this mascara, if you use it like I do. First I apply a few swipes to my lashes, then go in with a volumizing mascara (L'oreal Voluminous) and then with the One by One. It creates a really beautiful volumized yet defined look, and it's actually nice to wear alone on days you want to look very natural. The brush is what makes it so good. It has pointy long rubber bristles that really get each lash. It stays on in water and doesn't flake much and is very black so I would try it if I were you!

on 3/31/2011 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really liked this at first. I didn't get any clumps and it is easy to apply. I've cried with it on and it didn't come off. HOWEVER...I noticed that it flakes for me, even when I apply just one light coat. Because of this, I won't buy it again.

on 3/31/2011 6:46:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is probably the best you can get for that kind of price (I got it only because it was on offer anyway). Since my lashes are very short, this mascara makes them look much longer and adds a little volume. It's easy to apply and it doesn't look too dramatic, it gives you a very clean, quite natural look. It says on well throughout the entire day. However unlike many others I dislike the packaging, it's way too big and plastic.

on 3/30/2011 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love the brush and the color of the packaging. The brush separates very very well and really allows you to have a lot of volume that is your own lashes.

Unfortunately the formula is flakey. It flakes so much and gets in my eye. I wear contacts and it really hurts. I wish they would use the colossal formula with this brush.

on 3/29/2011 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very comparablet to L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes....thin formula that needs multiple layers....however, then you end up with clumpy spider lashes. Won't repurchase this one.

on 3/28/2011 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

First of all, I have to say that the packaging of this product is super cute! The colours definitely caught my eye, and I'm glad they did. The design of the brush makes it so that the mascara can be applied without clumping, and it does a fantastic job of separating your lashes. I don't find that it makes my lashes quite as thick as the Maybelline Falsies mascara, so I use both when I'm doing my eye makeup. Overall I give this product a thumbs up and would re-purchase it.

on 3/28/2011 5:47:00 PM

I adore this mascara! I have never come across a mascara that makes my lashes look as good as they do with this! I have not had a problem with flaking. It is very build able in my opinion.The packaging is a bright coral color which is gorgeous. I would buy again.

on 3/28/2011 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great brush that absolutely separtes each lash; adds good length and a little volume though not as much as I would like for "going out" but enough for going to work. My teenage daughters love it. Bright pink tube is extra easy to spot in my cluttered makeup drawer.

on 3/28/2011 9:47:00 AM

This is a good mascara. It lengthens, separates well. Gives a little volume too, and looks kinda natural. BUT I still prefer the orange lash blast from cover girl. That one gives waaaay more volume, and looks more dramatic.