September 30, 2014 | 1773 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by polkadotxo994

I actually really like this mascara, if you use it like I do. First I apply a few swipes to my lashes, then go in with a volumizing mascara (L'oreal Voluminous) and then with the One by One. It creates a really beautiful volumized yet defined look, and it's actually nice to wear alone on days you want to look very natural. The brush is what makes it so good. It has pointy long rubber bristles that really get each lash. It stays on in water and doesn't flake much and is very black so I would try it if I were you!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by KellyVWeb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I really liked this at first. I didn't get any clumps and it is easy to apply. I've cried with it on and it didn't come off. HOWEVER...I noticed that it flakes for me, even when I apply just one light coat. Because of this, I won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Snow841

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is probably the best you can get for that kind of price (I got it only because it was on offer anyway). Since my lashes are very short, this mascara makes them look much longer and adds a little volume. It's easy to apply and it doesn't look too dramatic, it gives you a very clean, quite natural look. It says on well throughout the entire day. However unlike many others I dislike the packaging, it's way too big and plastic.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Zelicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the brush and the color of the packaging. The brush separates very very well and really allows you to have a lot of volume that is your own lashes.

Unfortunately the formula is flakey. It flakes so much and gets in my eye. I wear contacts and it really hurts. I wish they would use the colossal formula with this brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by jesshunter

Very comparablet to L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes....thin formula that needs multiple layers....however, then you end up with clumpy spider lashes. Won't repurchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by krissysmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all, I have to say that the packaging of this product is super cute! The colours definitely caught my eye, and I'm glad they did. The design of the brush makes it so that the mascara can be applied without clumping, and it does a fantastic job of separating your lashes. I don't find that it makes my lashes quite as thick as the Maybelline Falsies mascara, so I use both when I'm doing my eye makeup. Overall I give this product a thumbs up and would re-purchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by ryerizzle92

I adore this mascara! I have never come across a mascara that makes my lashes look as good as they do with this! I have not had a problem with flaking. It is very build able in my opinion.The packaging is a bright coral color which is gorgeous. I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by catwhiskers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great brush that absolutely separtes each lash; adds good length and a little volume though not as much as I would like for "going out" but enough for going to work. My teenage daughters love it. Bright pink tube is extra easy to spot in my cluttered makeup drawer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:47:00 AM More reviews by yourphatness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a good mascara. It lengthens, separates well. Gives a little volume too, and looks kinda natural. BUT I still prefer the orange lash blast from cover girl. That one gives waaaay more volume, and looks more dramatic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at Walmart today because I had run out of my favorite mascara Maybelline Falsies. This was on sale and cheaper than Falsies so I grabbed this. I love the lash catcher brush. It really work. My lashes are more defined and longer than ever with this mascara. I sometimes get clumps with Falsies, but I do love it. With One By One, I get ZERO clumps. Just perfectly separated lashes which makes it look like I have more lashes and my lashes look longer! I love this stuff. I'm glad I finally purchased it. It caught my eye last time I saw it at Walmart. I'd buy again! :)