October 20, 2014 | 1653 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by missy22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this foundation I absolutely loved it.......until it began to break me out (which is odd because I don't normally react badly to any products) I really wish I could still wear it because it really did last all day and looked amazing on. Too bad :(

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2010 4:46:00 AM More reviews by mamibg

I like using medium to full coverage and long lasting foundations. I have tried Estee lauder Double Wear, Dior Extreme Foundation, MAC SFF, Prescriptives Flawless Face Foundation, and so many more high end foundations... I have
extremely oily skin and want something that can last all day. I tried this foundation and in a few hours my makeup started to get cakey and blotchy. It looked really bad. I have combo skin so it looked pretty bad around my nose and cheeks where i have dry flakes. Im an NC30, 021 Linen in Dior, Tawny in EL... I got the 200 Soft Beige. Im back to my higher end foundations :/

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by mommy03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, so I decided to try this based on the reviews here. I was using bare minerals for a long time and decided to try something that claimed it had more lasting power. I can say this does last all day. I love the finish it gives my skin and it covers everything. I put it on with a foundation brush. I think there are 2 shades of this that work with my skin. Pretty much the soft beige works well, no telltale color on my neck so it works. Anyways, I have very sensitive combo skin and some acne scarring which this covers. I have checked it out in different light and it looks good. It's only been a few days, so I will edit this if it makes me break out. I have to say the cons are that for a while it has a tacky, sticky feel to it on my skin and then after that I don't feel it anymore. Also the packaging sucks. All of a sudden a huge glob of product will just fly out of the tube and it can get messy. That's gross and a waste and bugs me. It does have a weird smell at first that slowly fades. I guess I could overlook those things if this continues to make my skin look gorgeous. If all goes well I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product has a bit of a tacky finish so the right moisturizer underneath is crucial. I have used three different SPF moisturizers, Burt's Bees Radiance, Aubrey Organics Blue Algae and Clean and Clear. Best with the last two. It did not last all day as I was expecting from other reviews. It looked a bit shiny. My skin is normal. What is good about this product is that the shades are natural looking and I had three shades that probably would've worked well. I chose the darker one which worked out better, since it was lighter that expected as another reviewer stated. Also I felt it was a bit heavy and I tried with a heavier coverage and lighter coverage. When I walk outside during lunch time and start to get a bit warm, I could definitely feel this on my face, so it doesn't have that breathable quality. It's OK for the money but...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by 1290145

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am NC30 in studio fix powder plus, and NC25 to NC30 in Studio Fix Fluid. I use it in 200 soft beige. It is a neutral color, so you don't look as yellow and sallow as NC25 studio fix and not as pink as an NW shade. Perfect. The coverage is so good, that sometimes I use it as a concealer. I like to use a nylon kabuki to stipple it on! Love the new version.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Ivyan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product has been sitting on my bathroom shelf, untouched, for months. At first I was smitten with it. But that was before I wore it consistently and realized how heavy it was. The lightest shade was too dark for my skin tone. After 4 hours wear it started sliding and felt as though it was melting off my face, it appeared oily and caked on and much, much too dark.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by rodeoandmakeup

Ok so ive been using this product for a little over a month and i am still unsure of it... i hate the packaging because when i try to open it most of the product will leak out into the cap which is disgusting!! when i put it on it feels sooo thick...almost the consistency of vaseline...i do however like he coverage it gives and it stays incredibly well however i cant get over the packaging and feel it has...i will not repurchase this product

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by DarlingDeer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best foundation I have ever tried. Revlon Colorstay and Estee Lauder Double wear didn't even last on as long as this did. I work in a bakery and have extremely oily skin and this last all day long on my even with work around ovens all day. I'm using shade 200 and I'm usually a NC 20. I find it works best when I use my fingers to apply this, and also you only need a small amount. One time I made the mistake of using a little too much and I found after 8 hours it got all cakey.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Branny43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've given this a bit over a week of testing in the Louisiana heat and humidity, and this stuff wears like IRON!

Finish is beautiful, color-matching a little tricky; I found the swatched colors and appearance in the tube to be a bit lighter when actually applied.

I do wish the cap had a flip-top, but it's a small thing and not worth deducting lippies from the product's overall excellence.

I paid $6.49 for my tube, and absolutely love it. All my other foundations are currently being neglected! ;)

20 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Mees

I've used the regular one before this. I must say.. this product line is so UNDER-RATED! I've tried SOOOOO MANNNNNY foundation and this is the ONLY foundation that exceeded my expectations. It provides excellent coverage (my acne scars disappear!!), it's really blendable (its smooth texture shows really nicely in pictures), and it doesn't feel thick on my skin. A pea size of this foundation would make my entire face flawless. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't try this foundation.. my friends sometimes say I have nice skin, when actually I'm breaking out pretty bad. I've tried revlon colorstay before but its coverage and blendability can never compare to this foundation! My mom also uses the same foundation and loves it. By far best drugstore foundation that could be greatly compared with higher end foundation. Definitely a must try if you haven't yet!

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No