October 24, 2014 | 1449 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2005 9:30:00 PM More reviews by luckie17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This makes my lips so shiney! I have at least 5 colors. It feels really nice and smooth on my lips (esp. colors without shimmer, like Dreamsicle). My only complaint it the size of the tube. Although it is a good deal, I cna't fit the tube in my pocket :-( Hence the 4. The price doesn't really bother me. It's a really nice gloss.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2005 8:27:00 AM More reviews by s03321

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

SO sticky!! Ugh. Hair gets stuck to my freakin lips. Not to mention crumbs. THis sucks! (but i love the packaging :P)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2005 10:42:00 PM More reviews by peeblo

Nice colors and super shine, but just not moisturizing...drying instead, in fact. I use them for the color but prefer Clinique superbalm for the moisture.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2005 9:24:00 PM More reviews by infinitely_hood

THESE ALL SMELL REALLY GOOD, BUT TOO STICKY FOR MY LIPS. I TRIED APPLYING IT OVER SOME CHAPSTICK + IT STOPPED THE CAKEY PROBLEM. I WOULDN'T BUY IT AGAIN, BUT I WOULD PROBABLY USE IT

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2005 2:48:00 AM More reviews by nutblink

very sticky. don't really like the "too shiny" effect. it looks like i've just finished off a plate of fried chicken wings or something. will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2005 7:56:00 AM More reviews by bzbibi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in some kinda peach smell - not so bad. Very peachy and my boyfriend often comments on how fruity my lips are...that's a good thing, I think. ;) Anyway, it is not too sticky like MAC's, however it doesn't have a vaseliney texture either...so outta all the lipgloss textures I've tried, it is def one of the better ones out there. However for the price it is not the best deal on the market. The peach color is too light for my liking and the shimmer is less than what I wanted. Save your money on something else but if you really like a scent, I guess go for it!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2005 10:15:00 AM More reviews by pollydolly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

wish I'd checked out MUA before I wasted money on this stuff. Bought it cos Trinny and Susanna (What not to wear)raved about it in their book. Agree with other MUA reviewers this stuff is way too sticky and sweet.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2005 3:05:00 PM More reviews by kmunns

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't understand the hype. There are just as good glosses out there for cheaper. I don't mind stickiness, but I'm not paying this much for a product that is nothing special and bled around my mouth when I wore it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2005 10:37:00 PM More reviews by alaskanbeauty

STICKY. I like the colors, but I just don't like how sticky these are.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2005 9:03:00 PM More reviews by suebob05

Very sticky and leaves lips dry after it wears off.