April 18, 2014 | 1795 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2005 10:15:00 AM More reviews by pollydolly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

wish I'd checked out MUA before I wasted money on this stuff. Bought it cos Trinny and Susanna (What not to wear)raved about it in their book. Agree with other MUA reviewers this stuff is way too sticky and sweet.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2005 3:05:00 PM More reviews by kmunns

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't understand the hype. There are just as good glosses out there for cheaper. I don't mind stickiness, but I'm not paying this much for a product that is nothing special and bled around my mouth when I wore it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2005 10:37:00 PM More reviews by alaskanbeauty

STICKY. I like the colors, but I just don't like how sticky these are.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2005 9:03:00 PM More reviews by suebob05

Very sticky and leaves lips dry after it wears off.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2005 1:38:00 AM More reviews by SB80

Pretty sheer glosses. The smell took me a couple of months to get used to but it has pretty good staying power. A bit sticky and overpriced though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2005 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Tigris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

It looks great and is NOT sticky (unless it's blowing outside and all your hair ends up in your mouth). The flavour is to die for and it lasts all day! I look so sophisticated with this on. I first tried a berry flavour/colour and I fell in love, but now I'm sticking to dreamsicle because I didn't like the red colour and this is just shiny and almost transparent. I am thinking about trying out DiorKiss, but I think I will continue buying this one for a long time yet!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2005 7:32:00 PM More reviews by LauraOscar

Too sticky. My hair gets caught in it - annoying.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2005 6:23:00 AM More reviews by helethea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

find it sticky. but lychee is a nice color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2005 2:11:00 PM More reviews by ckgurl714

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would not purchase one at full price, but I really do like these. I like the slant tip applicator so I don't have to use a brush or get it all over my fingers. The smell is nice. I like the shine a lot. Mine has started to seperate since I haven't used it for awhile, but it's fine when I use it. Do not buy these if you are looking for real color, these are mostly shine and maybe subtle color. I like these better than L'oreal color juice, but i'm disapointed that they cost so much and the color seperates

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2005 10:01:00 AM More reviews by franticog

I like the tube-application but the good ends there! In a word, these are YUCKY. The horrendous fruity smell made me sick at my stomach and the gloss itself was gritty and after I'd had it on for a while I felt like it was melting off my lips and running onto my chin. I have used sooo many better glosses that are cheeper too. This stuff is waaaay overrated.