Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

I got a gift set for Christmas last year and I love them! The colors are great and they all had a golden/coppery shimmer in them that looks fantastic. The gift set means smaller tubes, so they fit in tiny bags/pockets just fine. I'm not much of a lipstick wearer, so these are perfect for me- just a hint of color and tons of shine. Not too sticky like a lot of glosses that are similar (I can't stand the Victoria's Secret one that is similar to Juicy Tubes). And the flavors (maybe that's only for the gift set? Do they normally come flavored??) are fantastic!

on 4/10/2005 9:20:00 PM

Sticky but I love! I have 2 Juicy Tube and will have others. Super shine and colors. :)

on 4/3/2005 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This makes my lips so shiney! I have at least 5 colors. It feels really nice and smooth on my lips (esp. colors without shimmer, like Dreamsicle). My only complaint it the size of the tube. Although it is a good deal, I cna't fit the tube in my pocket :-( Hence the 4. The price doesn't really bother me. It's a really nice gloss.

on 3/31/2005 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

SO sticky!! Ugh. Hair gets stuck to my freakin lips. Not to mention crumbs. THis sucks! (but i love the packaging :P)

on 3/29/2005 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Nice colors and super shine, but just not moisturizing...drying instead, in fact. I use them for the color but prefer Clinique superbalm for the moisture.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

THESE ALL SMELL REALLY GOOD, BUT TOO STICKY FOR MY LIPS. I TRIED APPLYING IT OVER SOME CHAPSTICK + IT STOPPED THE CAKEY PROBLEM. I WOULDN'T BUY IT AGAIN, BUT I WOULD PROBABLY USE IT

on 3/27/2005 2:48:00 AM

very sticky. don't really like the "too shiny" effect. it looks like i've just finished off a plate of fried chicken wings or something. will not repurchase.

on 3/22/2005 7:56:00 AM

I have this in some kinda peach smell - not so bad. Very peachy and my boyfriend often comments on how fruity my lips are...that's a good thing, I think. ;) Anyway, it is not too sticky like MAC's, however it doesn't have a vaseliney texture either...so outta all the lipgloss textures I've tried, it is def one of the better ones out there. However for the price it is not the best deal on the market. The peach color is too light for my liking and the shimmer is less than what I wanted. Save your money on something else but if you really like a scent, I guess go for it!

on 3/19/2005 10:15:00 AM

wish I'd checked out MUA before I wasted money on this stuff. Bought it cos Trinny and Susanna (What not to wear)raved about it in their book. Agree with other MUA reviewers this stuff is way too sticky and sweet.

on 3/18/2005 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't understand the hype. There are just as good glosses out there for cheaper. I don't mind stickiness, but I'm not paying this much for a product that is nothing special and bled around my mouth when I wore it.

Recommended for Medium Skin