August 21, 2014 | 1803 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Fuquaylady

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Coralista is a nice pinky/coral color - it works well on my fair skin (I wear MAC NW20 or UD Dream) - The packaging is attractive and the surface size of the product makes it easy to apply. I do not really care for the brushes that come with the Benefit blushes that come in the boxes, but this applies nicely and smoothly with a dense blush brush (I use the one that came with the Mally blush trios). The blush also blends well and does not fade throughout the day. A great color to give your complexion a pick-me-up fresh faced look.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2009 6:28:00 AM More reviews by Bouvardia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why are the Benefit blushes so BIG?
It's too too similar to the other (big) blushers they have already. Unexciting.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 3:27:00 AM More reviews by groda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to say the marketing around this product is very clever! I could have bought Coralista just for the box alone. It's really bright and funky with leopard pattern on it. Like makeup for the jungle ....ha ha. It also has a citrusy scent (I think it is) which makes you want to wear it even more.

The blush itself is peachy matt-ish toned with a hint of gold in it. The colour has more of a kick to it than Dandelion which can I find a bit wishy washy. A highly recommended product, if a bit pricey....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by ANSTAH

I think this corally color is absolutely gorgeous on asian skin. It gives a nice warm flush of color to your cheeks (assuming you don't pack it on). And you get so much of it in the box! The brush you get with the package is pretty much useless. Make sure you apply this blush with a light hand and an angled blush brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by nLkky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like Benefits more pigmented boxes of powder, Coralista being one of them. Coralista is a slightly shimmery pinkish coral color (more coral than pink). It is what I wanted Nars Orgasm to be, a pretty pop of coral (not just gold shimmer). The powder applies evenly with just one stroke and I donít need to layer as I do with some sheer blushes. I do wish the blush would last longer but I think that is due to itís sheer nature. I think applied over a cream blush it would last all day. I would take a lipstick off for that, but since this intended to be a face brightening powder and not a blush per say I wont. The packaging is cute, but not everyoneís cup of tea, but I think the color is nice enough that it would be worth it to ignore if the box wasnít exactly for you. It is metallic and animal print at the same time so it is over the top, but not hideous in my opinion. There is a slight sent so those with sensitivity to that might want to pass. I donít notice it really and it fades away shortly after application. It also comes with a small scratchy brush that I tossed immediately. The price is a bit steep but since you really donít need much for each application it will last you a long time. Check it out at Sephora or you local Benefit counter if you are not sure it is for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Benefit's boxes of powders are classics!! Coralista is a lovely cheerful coral pink/peach color. It doesn't look orange, I'm thinking that it might be similar to Nars Deep throat, but I'm not sure. Anyways Coralista smells like lovely flowers!! which is different from the other 6 boxes of powders...lovely! would definitely repurchase if I used it up!! but for such a pricey item you get A LOT in the box, really!

P.S. at the beginning I was a bit disappointed because the color seems pretty sheer when I first applied on my face, however, after a few minutes, the coral-ish color shows up! don't know why though - but i love the warm tone!

P.P.S. (latest update) - I found myself rarely reach for Coralista now, the pink-toned blush can be easily replaced by other pink blushes I own...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 11:59:00 AM More reviews by kmod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I checked this out at the BeneFit counter and initially thought it was too bright for me. I brushed some on and it is just about perfect. It's not too shimmery and it's a lovely coral on me. I don't think it looks like Orgasm which is much peachier on me and more shimmer. I apply this with the SK 187 dupe so I get just a light wash of color. I'm fair with a very cool undertone and have to use a light hand with almost all blushes. The scent is faint and the shimmer is light. For the price, you get a lot of product so I don't think it was that expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2009 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had this blush for about two and a half weeks and when I saw it at Sephora, I was like oh thats a nice color, but for some reason BeneFit's packaging and little phrases always turn me away from the brand, it seems to me like its a brand aimed for little girls or something, like if theyre not being serious w/ anything, but I was like "this is too nice of a colo so I will try it", and I ended up buying the product, I like it, except that I dont ever wear it on its own, I alwaysuse it first then i slightly apply NARS' Orgasm blush, they are similar but for me, O is by far better. I will keep this blush because the scent is nice and the product itself is good too.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by JCPrincess318

I am definetly a BIG fan of the BeneFit cosmetic line...and I take a liking for the Blushes...well face powders...same thing! I had tried the Georgia (Peach) and the Ten (duo highlighting) and the Throb (healthy flush my absolute favorite) and now the newest addition Coralista. Its nicely and cleverly packaged, the wooden brush and wild tropical coloring on the box...but personally I am not wild about it at all! It goes on so strong ...like a real orangey peach, versus a pinky peach. I would lend towars the NARS Orgasm if I wanted a soft peachy color. The next purchase from BeneFit...blush wise I will make from BeneFit will be THROB!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2009 8:13:00 AM More reviews by GlossRawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was reluctant to try this since it looks so pigmented and I have such fair skin. But it looks great on me! In fact, I've tried this on a number of my friends, all with varying skin tones and it looks great on all of them! This really is a gorgeous versatile blush. It does look a lot like Nars Orgasm, but I like it better. It's not as sparkly, it's very buildable, and there's a lot more bang for your buck with the product.

The box is adorable, and I'm a sucker for pretty packaging. But I've never had a problem with their box blushes coming open on me when I've got one banging around in my purse. The brush is useless though - it's the same as their other box blushes. Even the MA's use the regular Benefit Blush Brush to apply this, and not the one that comes with the box.

It also has a slight scent, which adds a bit more glam to the product. It's a faint floral, but nothing that stays with you. I can just smell it as I'm applying it to my brush.

It's a bit pricey at $28, but you really get a lot of product. Their box blushes last me forever, so it's worth it. I loooove the color too. I thought coral would just look too bright on me, but this product is sheer and very buildable, so you can get just the right shade you want. After trying this on a friend she went and bought her own box she liked it so much! It really works on all skin tones! I plan on buying this again because it's the best coral I've found for me.