BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 3/13/2009 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Usually I don't use blush at all, because I have some facial skin redness problem. However once I tried Coralista at the BeneFit counter and saw how it looked in my face and how my redness was concealed I started loving this product.
It looks very pigmented and shimery in the box, but once applied it will give you a beautiful healthy glo without looking sweaty as some product does. I don't use the brush that comes with it, but a fan brush because I just want a hint of color. This is a must try, you wouldn't regret it, however it is important to check if the color is appropiate for your skin tone. An additional plus it smell sooo good.

on 3/12/2009 10:17:00 PM

Love this color! I so wanted to love Orgasm, but I hated it. Swatched both Orgasm and Coralista side by side one day and found out why: Orgasm comes off really orangey on me while Coralista is pinker and not as shimmery as Orgasm. I've had no problems traveling with my Benefit boxed powders in the past, but this one, the corners of the Coralista sticker (looks like a gak splat) started to peel off. Why couldn't they just print the name on like every other box? You also get a TON of product. 0.35 oz of product, which, if you compare to all your other blushes sitting around, is a whole lot! In comparison, NARS blushes are .16 oz, MAC is .21 oz. Also, Coralista smells wonderful. Love it.

As an aside, I generally go for all over colors rather than true blushes. Benefit boxed powders are perfect for that. Go heavy handed on the cheeks, then use what's left of the blush to brighten the rest of the face.

on 3/11/2009 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this blush!!! It is a pinky coral color. its scent it so good! it has a very light shimmer, which i love. the packaging is the best! its crazy pink exotic leopard. SO CUTE! I cannot rave about this product enough! Its well worth the price, and will last forever!

on 3/11/2009 11:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Well this a great addition to my blush stash since I'm always on the look out for new peachy pink shades. I would describe it as a finely milled peachy pink blush with just a hint and I mean a hint of shimmer. I usually just need two light swipes and that is all. Since I'm getting older I have to b careful that I don't use blushes with alot of shimmer. I personally I don't mind the packaging since I tap my brush on the side of the box to get rid of any extra blush and then apply. Think of this blush as if a orange and strawberry could get married their offspring would be this color.

on 3/9/2009 1:31:00 PM

I really like this blush. Like other Benefit boxes o' powder it has a light sweet scent. On my skin it was a warm coral, but even cool colors tend to appear warm on my skin. The pigmentation is great for spring because it can go on exceptionally sheer if you want it to, but builds to a rich deep coral. It also has a very nice level of shimmer to it, which offers highlighting, but didn't make my pores look giant like some shimmers do. The only reason I wouldn't buy this product again is that benefit comes out with a lovely new shade every season and I love trying new colors way too much to stick with one.

This is definitely worth trying.

on 3/8/2009 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am a SUCKER for packaging so thats wut got me with this product. It is a beautiful tropical shiney box. In the box the blush itself is a bright melon/coral color which is just what i was looking for. Unfortunatly on my skin it showed up more pink with cool pink sheen....not so coral :(
its still gives a very fresh "glow from within". It also has a nice light scent...it reminds me of the orange gummi bear lol
overall its a nice product but you should try it on your skin before buying it, as you can see from other reviews it can show up anywhere from a cool pink to coral.

on 3/7/2009 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've never been so crazy about a blush that I would call it my favorite ever...until now. The color looks super bright in the box, but when i brush it on, it makes me look glowy and sunny. Plus, I love the box. It makes me feel a little more exotic when I put it on. It's a nice bright pop of color so if you're looking for natural, this probably isn't it. However, it's not unnatural in the way that it would look garish. It's very summery and pretty.

on 3/6/2009 6:09:00 PM

The MA at the BeneFit counter wouldn't let me walk away without trying a sweep of Coralista, and once I saw the color I was ready to head out the door. But since I was only going home anyway, I let her apply it -- and she was right, it looked wonderful. She applied it higher on my cheekbones than I usually do, and between the color and the hint of shimmer (more of a glow, really) I looked much younger and fresher (I'm 38, but the MA guessed 29...how low would she have gone if I'd actually bought the blush?). I love my Lorac blush, but I hated to wash off the Coralista, and I just know it's a matter of time before I go back and buy it. Still, it's pretty steep at $28 -- it looks like $19 would be a more fair price.
*UPDATE* After my husband commented on how "fresh" my face looked while wearing the blush, I went ahead and bought it. I don't regret it -- it's a fabulous color, and it smells great (don't want to think about the chemical fragrances in it, thanks very much) -- but the staying power just isn't there. I definitely need to touch it once during the day, which I never have to do with my Lorac blush. I won't buy this one again ($28, what was I thinking), but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

on 3/4/2009 12:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This a great coral blush for my fair skin. On me it is a true coral and not a peach or pink. I have NARS Orgasm also but it can look a bit harsh if not put on lightly enough. This has a yummy scent and looks divine. I tried it on as soon as it arrived at my house and fell in love! I walked around in sweats and no other makeup all day :)

Cute, cheery box. In the pan, the color looks like a warm corally-pink, but it looks too pink-cool on me if that makes sense. Plus I'm not a fan of pink blushes -- I was hoping this was going to be a true coral color (more of a melon). Good pigmentation though.

Popular Blush Products