September 2, 2014 | 1777 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by emmathebest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great bronzer. I have had it for just over two years even though I'm not supposed to keep it for that long. A while ago I made it through to the bottom, so I could see a bit of the metal casing. So went out and bought a new one. Neednt have bothered! It's still lasting ages! I don't really like the brush it comes with so have thrown it away and use my normal powder brush, which is why i dropped a lippie for packaging quality.
I was going to give it four lippies for price, as I did think it a bit expensive when I first bought it, but then considering it has lasted soooo long I would definatly say its a good investment.
For me I don't have any problems with it, but for a couple of friends I have tried it out on who are paler than me it can make them look a bit dirty, if too much is put on. Only problem though.
Otherwise its great!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by jif2c

This is my go-to bronzer. I am not sure if I would repurchase because I am new to higher end makeup items and want to see whats out there. It is an item I use everyday right now though. My skin is (winter) NC20 and (summer) NC 25-30 and it looks better the darker my skin. I would think it might look muddy or unnatural on someone with lighter skin that me. I do like the color it gives me in the summer. My one box has lasted over a year so that is a plus. Those benefit boxes seem to never empty!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by benny143

MUDDY-LOOKING, DIRTY-LOOKING, and IMPOSSIBLE TO BLEND. Maybe this works for VERYYYYY dark-skinned ladies but for anyone else -- stay FAR away!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by julia0192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is perfect for my skin tone (i'm as pale as a ghost).
It doesn't turn me orange and I don't need a lot for it too show up.
Yes it's a little pricey and yes it's annoying that it's in a box but hey it's definitely worth it in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by FlipAzn

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of the bronze kit from Benefit. I got a good deal on this product as it came with three other items. The brush it comes with like everybody says is totally useless. The packaging is ridiculous. It comes in a box that I think is too deep. This is the best bronzer that I have for contouring. It is very pigmented. It isn't hard to blend in your face and there are no shimmer. The color is perfect on my skin. It doesn't look orange and it doesn't make me look muddy. By itself, it is very pricey but now that I have tried it I am hooked and will definitely rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Guuf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG bronzer, love love LOVE this product. I have a medium skin tone and this is the perfect color for me. I really like to use this for contouring and it blends really well. I also found with daily use this product lasted for well over a year, will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by StarlightChaser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great bronzer! I love that it doesn't have shimmer in it, and it works amazing for contouring - which is the main way I use it as I don't really do the bronzed look. I'm fairly certain it would work great for that as well, though. The downside is that it is a bit pricey, for me it's worth it but I can see why one might find that rather negative. I would probably re-purchase once (or if!) I run out of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is one of my staple products. I use this everyday. I like this for contouring my face. I put this on the hollows of my cheeks, sometimes in my temples and forehead. I have actually never used it as a blush. I like the color because it doesn't have any shimmer, plus it blends well with my skin tone. I can never put too much of this because the color is perfect. I do like the brush that comes with it. Very useful with contouring and blending. Although on the downside, I don't like the packaging, its too bulky and also a bit pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by foltmanns

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am pretty fair and need something to help warm me up without looking fake or dirty. I've gotten compliments on how natural, fresh & youthful my makeup looks (I just turned 50), and I really feel the key to that look is Hoola. Hoola is the perfect bronzer for the fair, light to medium skin tones. It's completely matte, no shimmer or glitter. I first apply a foundation primer, followed by my foundation (Revlon's Colorstay #220 Natural Beige -- applied using a MAC skunk brush which I spray with MAC Fix+ spray); I then lightly buff a little bit of Smashbox's Halo hydrating perfecting powder in 'light) to set my foundation....and ladies this stuff really does cover the faint/fine lines I'm starting to see; then I go over all of that with a big fluffy brush dipped in Hoola, my entire face and down my neck...I use a very light hand. The result is a very natural and even-toned look to which add any number of blushes I have (depends on my mood, but my 'go to' is either Benefit's Dandelion or MAC's Tenderling). I finish a spritz of MAC's Fix+ spray (another product I cannot live without). Today I hit pan on the Hoola, and even though there is still a goodly amount of product left, I am running out to my Ulta's to get a fresh box. This is my #1 favorite makeup product and will purchase over and over. The initial purchase is a little expensive, however, for the amount of product you get and how long this lasts (my current box has lasted me almost a year and I use it daily) this is a bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by MissDizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

really love this bronzer. I have super pale skin and this is one of the few bronzers that gives me a nice glow without looking orange. I also really like that it doesn't have any shimmer or shine to it, it is just matte. The brush it comes with is garbage so I always have to carry one with me, sorta a pain but worth the natural looking sun-kissed results