BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 8/8/2010 7:23:00 AM

This a great matte bronzer. I hate the little brush that comes with it, so I use my own. I get the best results if I do light dustings until I get the intensity I'm looking for. Also, if you're careful, this can be a great contour powder. My only complaint is that despite how cute the packaging is, it's very difficult to travel with.

on 8/8/2010 2:19:00 AM

This product comes in a cute little box with a little brush that is a staple in all of benefit's boxed powders. It is a gorgeous matte darker bronzer that is great for contouring as well as sweeping all over your face to give you a natural tanned look ! this bronzer will not make you look orange and wont make your skin look dirty.. although beware if you are very pale this bronzer will not look natural on you, i would tell pale beauties to go for NARS laguana bronzer which is fantastic as well!
P.S i love using this bronzer in conjuction with my favourite blush/flush in a box, benefits sugar bomb. AMAZING !

on 8/6/2010 3:51:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'm really white & bronzers make me look orange so I'm never going there again. This is my perfect product & I'll be using it every day to avoid looking pasty!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Absolutely love this bronzer! No shimmer in this and I find that very rare, since all bronzers seem to be packed with shimmer and shine! Love the little boxes benefit's blushers come in and have them all! LoVe!

on 8/4/2010 1:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i got to know this product during the time I worked for benefit and I really love it. Bronzer? Matte? SOLD! it is an expensive product, as kinda all the benefit products seem to be, but you really get a lot of product 11g. EDIT: There are better bronzers on the market.

on 7/30/2010 9:20:00 AM

I love matte bronzers for a start, so this product is suited to me.
Its a lovely bronze shade without the usual orange undertones you find, it provides natural bronzing being matte.
It lasts a long time as it's both highly pigmented and there's quite a lot of it. However being highly pigmented you have to use quite a light hand if youre pale like I am. I dont really recommend the brush as its quite dense and picks up product easily so it makes it hard for you to control how much you're using.. i use a different brush.
Suits all skintones, just use a light hand for pale and a heavier hand if youre tan naturally.
Lovely product

on 7/29/2010 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the best bronzer that I have used, and I have tried many. The texture is great and blends effortlessly into the skin. Also, the color works very well with my NW15 skin. You can dust it lightly for a hint of color, or you can use a more dense brush and build up to a deeper shade. It doesn't pull orange on me either, just a nice natural tan shade. I will def repurchase if I run out, which will take a while since you get tons of product in the packaging :)

on 7/28/2010 3:55:00 AM

Hoola, is definitely the lightest bronzer I have, its good because its really hard to over do, but I dont feel like the color pay off is that great. Just to get decent contour lines I have to work with it a fair bit. I do love this packaging even though it isnt the most convenient for just throwing it around, but I would repurchase it

on 7/27/2010 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Can't believe I've only just recently tried this product!!

I've been on holiday and used this since coming back. I love the fact it is a matt bronzer - no glittery particles or glow!!

I dust it over my Estee Lauder Doublewear tinted moisturiser and I notice it makes my skin look smooth and have had comments about this too!

This powder goes on a very light bronze/brown - no orange tone!! I normally finish with a little Coralista on the apples of my cheeks.

I love most Benefit cosmetics and I will definitely buy this again!

on 7/26/2010 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am naturally very pale. I use this whether I faux tan or not & it works either way. It's very natural looking as a contour or bronzer. It is matte, no shimmer. It lasts all day & is easy to blend. I like the packaging because when you swirl product onto your brush, the product stays in the container instead of flying out into the air like open containers do. I have been using daily for 4 months and have not hit pan. Worth the money for a product that gives me nice natural results & will last a long time. Lately, I've been using Hoola as eyeshadow; with my MAC 217 in my crease over eye primer. Before I was using BE Faux Tan minerals but switched to this & prefer the Hoola as it is less messy & more natural looking on my skin tone.

Popular Bronzers