L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes

3.6

Magnifier Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Rayon, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methyparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecandiol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Simethicone, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide.
Extender: Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Acrylamide, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Rayon, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, Imidazoldinyl Urea, Sodium Dehyroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May contain: CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007 (Ultramines), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), FIL D32060/3.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is the best! Def HG material. It really lenghts and adds volume to my lashes, the color is very good. It lasts all day, no raccoon eyes! even, it lasts two days but itīs easy to remove it with some water. I have had many compliments on my lashes since i started using this. Not expensive and lasts pretty well. Def repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm a sucker for anything that is supposed to lengthen my lashes, so when I saw this, even though I had read the mixed reviews, I bought it anyway. I already have thick lashes, but this did nothing, really, to lengthen. At all. And it made my lashes look really unnatural, and not in the good, false-lash way. I was kind of shocked. I've only used it once, so I can't really speak for the staying power. But personally, this mascara does nothing for me but make my lashes look weird- like, unnaturally defined.

If you have thin lashes like me, this mascara probably won't work well for you. It gives NO volume whatsoever!!!!! It makes your lashes stick together so it looks like your lashes are even thinner! It also straightened my lashes after I curled them. Oh, and it DOES come off on its own! I slept in it to see what would happen and I woke up with little spider leg thingies under my eyes. I'm so bummed I wasted $9.
Anyway, my HG is Maybelline Full and Soft as a base coat (waterproof) with L'Oreal Voluminous (waterproof) as a top coat. I use a Shu Uemura curler. This combo makes my lashes look amazing. The reason I don't use Voluminous alone, is it straightens my lashes. F&S doesn't straighten, but it doesn't give enough fullness, so hence the L'Oreal on top. It took me months to come up with this perfect combination!
Also, for a natural look, Lash Blast works great (Cover Girl?)

Not the worst tube mascara I've tried, but definitely not the best.

The mascara seems to clump on my lashes. The effect is also a little fake, considering that I like natural looking long and thick eyelashes.

Don't try it if you don't have thick eyelashes. This mascara sticks your lashes together at the top, and makes them stick out of your lids unnaturally.

Wearing the mascara alone without the bottom coat seems to work fine for me. It gives your lashes just a little extension and creats the perfect everyday look.

The mascara drys easily... I had a devil of a time with it in the winter.

I won't buy this again. If this mascara doesn't work for you, you may want to try Lancome or Dior.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This may very well be my new staple mascara and I usually hate the two-step mascaras. I LOVE how much length it gives you. I have medium length lashes that are already fairly thick and this gives them that almost-falsies appearance. It doesn't clump unless you overdo it on the actual mascara and it's very easy to remove. The tubes are kind of weird and wormy looking when they come off but the bottom line is this mascara does what it says it will, much longer lashes, easy to remove, and minimal if any clumping. The only downside is that it is slightly pricey and not black enough but still worth it in my opinion.

I do like the way this mascara performs, but in comparison to other tube mascaras I have tried, this one is a nightmare to remove. Yes, it comes off with warm water, but it leaves tons of sticky spidery stuff under my eyes and all over the eye area that is impossible to remove without oil of some kind.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

For me, it's not a great mascara. It hardly makes any difference let alone lengthens then and the product dries up so fast!

I actually really like this mascara. Since it is called Double Extension, I say that it does work because it does noticeably lengthen the lashes. I took off one lippie though because I like a lot of volume in my mascaras. But this works really well for those days when you just want a soft-eyes kind of look. I would definitely repurchase this because I do like it quite a bit and, I just always like to have more than a couple of tubes of mascara.

I am very happy with this mascara. It went on great with no clumps and gave me very long lashes, which I was surprised to see. I mostly bought it because I have such a hard time getting regular mascara off and I have very sensitive skin. It is a little strange the first time you take it off, but it is way better than that inky, streaky stuff that you get from so many mascaras. You just have to be sure to take a wet (not damp) washcloth and hold it up to your eye for at least 30 seconds, then you just wipe away the little fibers.

This is--much to my surprise--the best mascara that I've ever owned.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This WILL lengthen your lashes...it delivers on that promise. I am, however, dissapointed with it in that the mascara side of the tube seemed to dry up VERY quickly and there wasn't a lot of product to begin with.

Also, even after washing off with warm water very thoroughly, I had black crumbles and strange black stringy things under my eyes and in my inner corners EVERY SINGLE MORNING when I wore this.

Popular Mascaras